• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a teddiursa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I dont have much to trade for it, but i do have a lvl 53 gallade im willing to trade for it. I want him at a low level so i can train him up myself. Doesnt have to be shiny.

Adamant nature would be perfect, but naughty works too

Also, breed it with counter if you could. Im not sure how the whole system works, but im sure theres some pro out there that could manage it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    This topic will be closed soon. I believe you have to make a trade shop to post a topic here, and that shop must consist of at least 10 different pokemon offers. Your topic only has 1.

I made the same mistake too a while ago, so no worries! ^^

If you want to make quick requests/offers, do so here:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191199 (<- For quick trades)
    Good luck ~

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Yes, use Quick Trade if you are offering/requesting less than 10 Pokemon... Check this announcement.

Also, very important: Please do not minimod, as only a Wifi Moderator is allowed to post something such as "Use Quick Trade" or "This will be closed soon." Members cannot post such things. Members should report and ignore. Please do not post/mini mod, as you are then spamming. I know you may be trying to help, but if you post, a Wifi Mod has to close instead of moving the misplaced post to the Quick Trade. :(

Please review this announcement for clarification on how to report.

So, just remember to report+ignore in the future. Thankies.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back