• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it harder to be good looking then bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Ok now seriously I'm not going to be modest here - I am just a really handsome guy. Nearly everywhere I go, I am constantly getting looks from tons of girls, and I can tell even the guy (if its a guy and his gf) gets pissed off when he sees me because after his gf sees me, she'll want me. Anyways, I went to see "Disturbia" (movie is lame, don't waste your money and buy it) with a couple buddies. One of my buddies brought his gf and another girl that was a friend of his gf. She was pretty, and I could tell she was interested in me. After the movie, I was going to ask her if she wanted to do something else, but I found out that she had already left. My buddy's gf told me that her friend really liked me, but was too shy to approach me about it (and she is a really outgoing girl). She said that she thought that I would reject her because I was 'too good looking for her'. This isn't the first time stuff like this has happened either. If I approach a girl at the mall something, many will think that I am just joking with them, because they think that they are too "ugly" for me - and trust me, I only go for really pretty girls. My ex-gf dumped me because she was sick of me getting so much attention from random girls, and was suspecting that I was cheating on her (I wasn't).

I just want to know if anyone is in the same boat as me. Who would have thought that what many consider a blessing could carry such curses!"I certainly wish I was worse looking

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I think you need to lay off that immense ego of yours and start leading a normal life.

Chairzard

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Most people don't consider weighing 370 pounds at age 15 and sporting a furry neckbeard like you to be considered 'very handsome'.
    I can see your nature suits you very well, now let me give you some "props" for coming up with such a clever post.See "homie" I can be respectful and nice to a sarcastic post to my thread.Now let me explain this, I do not have a beard infact I shave quite often and I'll even give you my morning routine.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.Then I will get my shave gel and and 4 bladed razor for close shaving and smoother skin. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Stalin Malone

Order. Stability. Progress.
    Years
  • Chairizard, we all know you're a gigantic hideous neckbeard. The fact that you're rolling with the punches already in a failed attempt to derail the truth just makes it even more evident. So tell me, do you spend the same amount of effort on making your pikachu fursuit look authentic that you do on coming up with obviously fake morning routine lists to try throwing people off your trail?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Have you ever considered getting a liposuction instead of sounding completely female in your posts?

Chairzard

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    Chairizard, we all know you're a gigantic hideous neckbeard. The fact that you're rolling with the punches already in a failed attempt to derail the truth just makes it even more evident. So tell me, do you spend the same amount of effort on making your pikachu fursuit look authentic that you do on coming up with obviously fake morning routine lists to try throwing people off your trail?

Have you ever considered getting a liposuction instead of sounding completely female in your posts?
    It's fine, infact the topic of my post generally sums it up well.When you are good looking life is alot harder, you see alot of people get angry at me for not denying the obvious truth.I can admit if someone is 'smarter' or a better 'pokemaster' then me yet no one else has the respectful attitude to admit the same truth.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Archon, you should probably quit flaming the troll. You're just feeding the fire. XD

And as for Chairzard, why are you on a Pokemon forum if you possess such godly looks?

I mean...awesome for you if you look like God send you down from Heaven itself to show us average people how mundane we look, but lying on a Pokemon forum is kinda lame. :x

I, myself, find myself rather...blah in the looks department. I dont really care much though. :D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • How about we forget that this thread ever existed :D
    This is obviously just another flame pit waiting to happen.
    If you've got issues Chairzard, try talking it out with your mirror.

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back