• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2v1 Bosses and Totem Battles in Essentials [v17.2]

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Excuse me, but is there any way to run long commands like:
    : STAT_RAISE => [ : ATAQUE , : DEFENSA , : SPATK , : SPDEF , : SPEED , : precisión , : EVASION , 2 ]
    in the RPG MAKER default box. Well, the extendtext doesn't work for me.
    Because I suppose they must be on the same line, but since I can't put a bigger box, I have to put it on two lines

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
    Years
  • The idea of boss battle Pokemon you can catch once you beat them is awesome.
    I personally have a few ideas for that myself, like a Mewtwo boss battle (considering it was created to be one of the most powerful Pokemon) or a Deoxys boss battle (after all, we came close to something like that in the Delta Episode of ORAS as is)

Years
  • The idea of boss battle Pokemon you can catch once you beat them is awesome.
    I personally have a few ideas for that myself, like a Mewtwo boss battle (considering it was created to be one of the most powerful Pokemon) or a Deoxys boss battle (after all, we came close to something like that in the Delta Episode of ORAS as is)

Nice! This script should allow you to make these boss Battles with ease.

Years
  • Hello! Is this still being worked on for v18.1? It's a very interesting feature!

I am working on a full fledged Boss Battle script for Essentials v19.1. I'm not particularly interested in making one for v18.1 because it's an outdated version of Essentials. Here's a small sneak peek of the Boss Battle Customization being put to use to recreate Max Raid Battles.

Years
  • I am working on a full fledged Boss Battle script for Essentials v19.1. I'm not particularly interested in making one for v18.1 because it's an outdated version of Essentials. Here's a small sneak peek of the Boss Battle Customization being put to use to recreate Max Raid Battles.

This looks really cool! Thank you for making this and I'm looking foward to it's release!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Hi, I ´m having some problems with the totem battles: (17.2)
    -how to adjust the shadows when call for an ally?
    -allies´s abilities like INTIMIDATE do not activate.
    -when my pokemon loses they keep attacking in a loop...

Any help is welcome!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think it was irresponsible of me to not clarify this before, so I think I should do it now:
    I will no longer be actively maintaining or updating this resource. The latest release of the resource was deleted as it was not compatible with the latest version of Essentials. This resource shouldn't be the reason for someone to stick to an older version of Essentials.
    Lucidious89 has a a wonderful plugin called Essentials Deluxe which implements this functionality of this plugin, along with many more things.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my extended period of inactivity.

Back