• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AARGH! *shakes fist at name changers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    That is a good idea. Many people will get confused. A list of before and after names would be a good idea.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Yeah, a list would be good. XD But...if I could possibly remind people to post in the Name Change thread in NU/W that would be wonderful. :33

~Karli

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, there's the "name change" thread in new users which shows it as long as they post there :3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naws, we add usernotes so that we can see who's who for later reference, so we wouldn't need a list for ourselves ^^;
    You can normally tell who people are since they maintain the same theme, and if you're unsure and they don't post in that 'name change' thread, you could just pm them or one of us :3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Claire said:
    Ya, there's the "name change" thread in new users which shows it as long as they post there :3
    I have a question. Would'nt it be a good idea to post in the thread, after your name has been changed, please post in the name change thread. To make it part of the rules of the thread. And there will be a link. Wounl,bt that be a good idea.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I added a list to the first post of the name change thread, I'll update it daily or whenever need be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back