• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Rp! (club members only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    OH NO! one of my flowers dyed. I must not take good care of them as I thought. I'll get another one! Magical leaf said a spell. Flower Flower flower. Come up in the grass. Flower flower flower. do not pass!

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh My! well aren't they fighting hard! don't Break a nail Vetani. And don't Mess up your hair! haahaa! oh no another one dyed MY GOSH! it was the same one I am not saying that spell again! MY GOSH! it did pass!

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Vetani growled a semi-playful growl at his remark, and then was caught by surprise by his back-hand. She landed hard against the wall. It's a good thing she didn't land on her bad shoulder.

"Pick it up? Ok then!"

She stood and ran towards DL. When she got close enough, she did a backflip and thrust her foot out at his chest. Accidently, she got her foot hooked on DL's necklace. This isn't good...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm going in my room! I can't beleive how big it is I wonder if I can get through that obstacle course? that I got at the mall. Magical leaf went in her room. magical leaf had closing walls and traping vines magical leaf starts her course! Oh no! I'm about to be crused no worrys! pushing flowers! flowers came out and pushed the walls back where they were oh poor plant thinking it is going to trap me magical leaf blasts the plant oh look a blocking wall! magical leaf blasts the wall! YAY I did it!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    "NO! Oh jeez no!"

The necklace became unhinged and flew off into the cornr of the room. "Do you kno what....you just did......"

DL fell to his knees and growled slihtly as his body becan to change form. His fingers grew into claws; sharp and unruly. His ears enlongated and turned into two sharp yllow horns. His pants and boots ripped apart revealing large lizard-like feet; each housing three claws. His tail spilit into 5 seperate whip-like ones. His face enlagred and became a dragon snout.

In a low growl he spoke "YOu......havE DoNE it now.............."

He stood and let out a blood-thirsty roar.

gothsinn23

Years
    Vetani tipped her head backwards at DL's enormous size. So that's why he is so protective of that necklace...

"YOu......havE DoNE it now.............."

"Dragonlord! What are you doing?! Stop yourself, before someone gets hurt!"

Out of fighting instinct, she grabbed a small wicker tube and it began to glow green. A large, thick, green rose vine grew out of it. I've always wondered what this was used for... She threw the whip backwards, and then thrust it forwards at DL's enlarged legs. If he doesn't stop this, I'll have to stop him myself. No matter how much it hurts me on the inside.

gothsinn23

Years
    Vetani rolled to the side to dodge Dragonlord's gaint gust of flames. She dodged most of it, but was burnt on her side. The worst part was, she rolled on her bad shoulder.

"Alright DL, if you won't stop, I'll make you!"

She put the whip down and stood, holding her shoulder (Heh, I think it's the left shoulder. I lost track a while ago. xD). Then she took her hand off her shoulder, and put both hands together. A large green sphere formed in her hand, and then she shot the beam out at DL.

gothsinn23

Years
    "Nice try, DL. Brute force never works on me.."

She flipped out of the way of DL's gigantic claw and landed next to one of the drones. This one was still repairing itself. The process was slower, because she had turned off the switch.

"Hey dragon, heads up!"

She took the whip again and ringed it around the droid. She then swung the whipe around, and launched the droid at DL's head.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    TDL took the brunt of the bot and lumbered backwards. When he regained his footing, the driod was stuck to his horn. "YouR ReSStianCE is PlEASing TomE"

His body radiated with a dark aura, and a foggy stream flew from his closed maw. When he opened, a large blast of darkness flew at her.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    all of a sudden a beam hit DL. Hey DL! I'm gonna whip you .and not even breake a nail! ML made a vine and trapped DL! I don't know what is wrong with you but you better stop! Flower Power! ML made all the grass in the city have spickes on them! and they all went on DL take that!

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    titan
    HERO name: Zinrion
    Strength: same as raven's
    Weakness: same as raven's
    Powers: raven's powers but is White in Color
    Looks: like this
    Teen Titans Rp! (club members only)

Personality:you can be the judge of that
    Bio:unknown
    Other: his spell is Azarath Metrion Zinthos
    hope this is ok

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: ZORRO we already have a character like that pick different powers please.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
    * Deus walks into the room* Whats going on here * Looks up and notices dl Transformed* Great I need the practice anyway.*Walk toward the fight* You want a fight I'll show you my ture form and we'll see who is strong. * Pulls out both swords and gets in fighting stance* stay back I can handle this you guys find his necklace

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Blackmage wakes up from the nap he took in his room "uh how long have i been asleep" Blackmage said while yawning. "hhhmmm?" Blackmage hears the sound of fighting "Well looks like some of the titans are training sounds fun" Blackmage says with a smirk. "Ok well the training area is hear ok lets go" Blackmage says while opening his window. Ok got to time this right." Blackmage says while taken a deep breath " Yah" Blackmage says while jumping out his window, after falling for a few stories Blackmage yells " aroe!" and then stops in mid-air. Blackmage opens the window next to the room and says "Hey what?s up can I join you."
    OOC: and yes he rarely dose walk lol also am I spelling aroe right it?s a wind spell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back