• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    squall said:
    hello charmz slitz neck bye charmz i made charmz alive he was dead yay. hello jeremy aaaaahhhhhhhh vampire!

Learn proper english...then try to kill me..XD
    *Shoots some more*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Bullets! YUM!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look out for the CHILI PEPPERS!!! Buahahahahahahahahaahahajhahahahahsafhahfasfm m. die frod die.

Hello.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    WOOT! I am the unbeatable *wam*, undefeatable *boom*, uninvincibibble *crash*, MR. PIZZZZA! Weee, I like wolf snakes, dragon bats, and caesar salad.

Boo yeah.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Daleto nakalare sevo! tava ne alta oak kitsu on isa ta fwalla sedu alas nevu?!

Nema sedu isa ta ore kils ne akor tels aku nomas nevu leara neomie?

{Translation}
    Lets speek Topian! YAY it rocks and the world will soon be mine dont you say?!

Wait you dont really know what I say eh Mammals?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    weee hahaha die foolish mortals! *starts chucking fireballs in every direction but diagonally & 3/4* Muahahahahahahahaha. HA! ;) :chinese: :nervous: :dead: :( :surprised :P :D :bandit: :rambo: :\ :confused: :sleeping: :classic: :cross-eye :sleeping: :disappoin :cheeky: :) :knockedou :pirate: :embarrass :paranoid: :classic: :confused: :rambo:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    That's nice.

Oooh, looky! It's the dreaded singing hamsterman!!! Weeeee, weeeee, weeeee, lookyt him dance! GFJHEHkwajtjlhhahahahahaha.

RUNN AWAYYY!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I SHALL RULE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA, I AM THE ULTIMATE RANDOM MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! *dragons fly by, as lightning, chairs and energizer bunnies flash over the lampposts while singing doom to the radios*

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    OFF WE GO INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER CLIMBING HIGH INTO THE BLUE COOKIE DOUGH?

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW! DA DA DUN DUH DA! DA DUN DUH DA! DA DUN DUH! EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!

BURITTO MAURAUDER . . . YUKON HO!!!!!!O_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________o

^ The biggest weirded out face evar

All right! My randomness adrenaline is all cooled off now. :D

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    NICE TRY, BUT YOUR SIZE PATHETICALLY SMALL FONT IS NO MATCH FOR THE SIZE SEVEN FONT OF THE RANDOM MASTER!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I INVENTED LARGE FONTT!!!!!!!!!
    BTW, do you like kitties?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    O my gawd! The cookies are trying to eat all the combs! *jumps off cliff*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'm the Random Master, and no one forget it! *wears a badge that says 'Random Master; Likes Corn Chips, rabid dogs, Dave Barry, a purple notebook, and everything random*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *steals badge and throws it in blender* Ha Ha! Now it's a dead badge of randomness!

Back