• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]

Who Should Win ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Pyro checked everything out ...
    Hm... I better get this one done.. this will help us heal many pokemon's ... they'd better find bulbasaur..

even lucas has left .. Karma..

I Hope High Wire's Handling the situations properly...
    we just have to be sure that ..
    Quick Claw doesn't trouble us anymore...

he has not left karma.. i suppose.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: new rule guys if in a battle a member doesn't battle in 24 hours then i will rolpeplay him instead , and because there aren't any earth pokemons.. except wolf link fan.. and armada.. i and PMDmaster are gonna roleplay some earth pokemon's too... i'm gonna roleplay for bulbasaur , to see that you people don't get confused as to who is posting i will put an avatar for when bulbasaur talks.

I decided to get the Sign up post even

Name:Bulby.

Description:Bulby a best friend of blaze has always been gullible somewhat sloppy making him someone intolerable , but from heart he has always been of a good persona.. his Grandfather Venasaur always told him stories when he went to expeditions .. he said that once he had gone to an expedition he found a unlikely pokemon (cronos) , he spread the news of his discovery but was often told retarded.. bulby grew up listening stories from his grandfather , and when his grandpa was no more he decided to sell a key ( of berlitz ) which he thinks is of no use, personally obsessed for buying and arcanine plushie , thinking that he will get a good money from selling the berlitz , but he doesn't now that something different awaits him.

Allias:Elites (ofcourse).

-----------

IC:

trozei001.png

A bit somewhere in dry grass of lands.. bulby walked through the forest searching for Quil.

"She had promised me to take me to the plushie shop , although i got the money from pop right now after much insisting i'll still sell that key " , what use does it actually have huh??

Looking at QUil hurt ..

"Hey Quil You Ok " , what happened ??

" I have told you not to venture out alone , what if someone attacked all of a sudden ( looking at essie ) , Hiya there !!
    are you Quil's friend?? nice to meet you this's bulby!

"And yeah blaze come to the city now.. let's got to the plushie shop.. you know there are no laws in forests' like beau plains.. aren't we supposed to got the civilized place huh?? c'mon let's go to home first .." , you can come to um.. what's your name??

Last edited:

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton decided that he would have to help. Just then messages flashed on several of the monitors. He hit a button to activate the full camoflage. The ship sunk into the ground and Kecleon skins slid over to complete the disguise. Another monitor began forwarding the information on the Hoenn military to Steelix. The final monitor displayed the location of the Elites ship.
    "Fine let's go. But first we should check our movesets." He pressed a few buttons and waited for the results to arrive.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    trozei022.png

Quick claw tried contacting with Nightmare..

"Hey nightmare do you hear me ?? , what is with you people first find the key's not the berlitz .. and mind you electoton has evil plan.. i fear he might use his power to obtain the berlitz himself.. you go and meet steelix yourslef.. do not let him come with you.. ok??.

quick claw knew that nightmare would readily agree because even nightmare was suspicious of electotons activites from before.. and quick claw had supported them after cronos went away.. but quick claw has another plans.

I've sended the fools down.. steelix and drapion both are down there.. huh.. only nightmare will understand after all he's the only one intelligent over there.

Now with my Plans.. quick claw quickly establishes a network connection sever..

hm.. Neos had told me not to use javascript but a ????? script... ok

quick claw begins typing fast..

# include $ table_int drop value 008
    # include $$ int_conio.h
    void main()
    # stdio.h

connection starts loading up...

"Now to establish connection with cronos",after that i will send him to a realm of earth where he will meet many foes.. ha ha ha , but he will think that i am doing this to help him learn something but he won't be able to.

let me connect to his implants.. of DNA

Now the main script.... ha ha ha

Code:
    [FONT=Courier New]## Message org ##[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Lock * Cronos , species : Mew[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]#include_:Sir/this/is/quick/claw/sending/you/to/realm/of/earth[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]/so/that/you/will/be/able/to/learn/your/way/to/get/out/of/it/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]but/be/warned/sir/because/of/some/glitch/in/the/script/there/[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]will/be/obstacles/your/faithful/warrior/quick/claw.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]End_Message##[/FONT]

Now cronos will have his bad dreams!! Ha ha ha.

[OOC:Hey N-XIGE request you movesets soon!]

Last edited:

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
  • Essie looked up at the bulbasaur for a moment before placing her head back down carefully. "Estelle... my friends call me Essie... but I'm in no condition to go anywhere... broke leg..." She mumbled. A twinge in her leg caused her to flinch.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    :t156:

" Sorry Bulby,I Have To Stay Here And Protect Essie. " Said Quil Standing Up On Her Hind Legs To Keep Gaurd. " I Cant Get Distracted. " Said Quil. Just Then Quil's Eyes Started Glowing Yellow As She Stared At Some Tall Grass. Then Two Ratatta Dashed Out And Ran Away And Quil's Eyes Stopped Glowing. " Maybe Tomorrow Bulby. " ( " Of Course It Would Be Safer There... " ) Thought Quil Still Standing Gaurd.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Nightmare read the screen with his Move sets. It seemed he could use Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch and Dream Eater. He was content with those moves and figured he could get some serious damage done with them.

Whilst he mused on this, however, he was contacted by Quick Claw and had his suspicions on Electoton confirmed. But they had a plan at the moment to trap the Elites on Earth and fry their communications with the other Elites back on Karma. That was top priority to him, and to carry out the plan, he needed Electivire's help.

*Wait, Steelix? You mean he's here? Where is he? I'll go meet him after me and Electoton carry out a sabotage on the Elites' ship.* Nightmare sent back to the Fearow, and tried to figure out a means to get rid of Electoton after carrying it out.

The ship was located somewhere to the west of theirs, and Nightmare transformed himself into a Sandshrew for the breaking and entering of the Elites' only way out of this young world.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: Armada i am again warning you if you are in a hurry no need of posting one liner , i've approached the mod , and it seems if you're one liner continues then the thread will get closed down for good , and if you continue this , i will sadly have to give you a warning).

trozei001.png

Ignore the other pokemon's quil , let me take you both to my house now.

As bulby carried essie with his whips .. quil walked on along with bulby to is house.

"Let's go upstairs",let's play with the Nes my dad recently bought me !

"Have you done your assignment??"Quil questioned.

"Oh yeah , silly me. Now what the heck am i supposed to do ?

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    (OOC: Weren't you supposed to continue the battle ?? NessStar3000 hasn't posted within 24 hours).

"High Wire i am getting some mass system , it seems as if a radiation is taking place , a fusion of DNA molecules..

i haven't sensed such strong feeling before and it seems as if it's coming from earth..

which is gonna get redirected to karma.. whatever it is be on your guard",

We don't want inconvenience with our plans .. i hope hugo and lucas will survive the battle.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: Oh yeah don't worry will continue it)

trozei022.png

Quick claw tries contacting with Nightmare again..

"Hey Nightmare is electoton sending deoxys in karma where elite's ship lies ??

suprisingly this is the first time i think he has done a good job..

however do you know that steelix was able in destroying the military borders!!

go check him out there and i'm even sending you the mission list

(check the first post)

go there fast!!.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Pyro comes running in the base.. hey high wire better be on guard i'm telling you !! our ship may get attacked , we don't want our base to get destroyed.

And yes after hugo and lucas defeat the regirock ( if possible ) then tell lucas to come at karma immediately .. there's some problem at karma's capital .. riots have started again he's the only one who can calm them down!.

Hugo has to go at a place called.. didn't figure that out , anyways a bulbasaur named bulby that's right he has something with him... get him.. there are many local shops.. hugo can easily acquire a plushie form!

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: Ness has been busy for a while because of his projects and studies , so orange you can after i can battle has lucas)

dpicon448.png

Looks like someone needs beating , Lucas pitches down on ground first then goes forward bringing a chop cross to the regirock

Lucas attacks regirock with a cross chop damaging the regirock with +40 Damage!!

ugh* this was a battle indeed.. i'd better leave now.. i am getting messages from pyro..

Lucas speeds of to karma once again.

THE ELITES WIN!!

ELITES.
    #Lucas ( HP : 100/115 )
    #Hugo ( Hp : 90/90 )

ENEMY.
    REGIROCK. ( HP : 00/80 )

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    "Hey High wire !! Lucas and Hugo Have Won!! I can see it in the radar , yes he is speeding off...

to karma once again.. goodness me .. i hope he calms everyone down over here.

Hey High wire , even i sense 3 clans over there...

someones beneath there ..

and hey there are some pokemon's coming on there too..

tell him to be careful!!

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    High wire looks at Pyro First.. He sees the anxiety within him .. ofcourse everyone loved lucas.. he was a prime leader indeed .. he was the wisest pokemon anyone would have seen.. the battle took not more then few minutes.. he had an amazing persona and power.He saw pyro and thought of many other elites who are doing so much for their land and for peaceful
    co-existence .. but only if the clans would understand - he thought.

"Yes ofcourse pyro .. with a smile on High wire's face.. Lucas will calm down them in no time.. you know him right .. just tellhugo to be careful.

"Hey hugo has i had sensed before.. there are some clans over there... but don't know it is.. and there are even some other pokemons.. i don't know who they are.. but..

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Nightmare was set on at least damaging the Elites' ship before retreating and shaking Electoton off. Quickly burrowing into the sand, he set off towards the target. The outer walls would be easily penetrated, unless they have alarms for exactly his kind of intruder. Hopefully, they would have their hands full with Electoton's accidentally-on-purpose capture. Already miles below ground, Nightmare sensed that the Elites were near, and sharply angled back upwards before he cautiously stuck his head above ground, his yellow scales camouflaging perfectly in the desert sand.

Their ship stood out brightly, like they hadn't even bothered taking any precautionary methods. The Sandshrew narrowed its eyes. Although he hated having to admit it, even he knew that the Elites weren't that idiotic so as to leave their ship in the open. Every wary and suspicious bone in his body yelled at him that it was a trap, but his brain shouted that it was too obvious, so he opened a connection with Electoton to see how he was doing.

*Hey, where are you? The ship seems almost unprotected. It's lyin' there bakin' in the sun - bright white, like. You think it could be a trap? Then again, nobody makes a trap that obvious. What do you say?* Nightmare surveyed the area from his place in the heated sand.

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton had been waiting at the ship for a while. Ninjask was, after all, the fastest pokemon on earth. He could also hear what Quick Claw was saying to Nightmare. The 20 or so Deoxys he had set on the Elites on Karma should slow them down there while he and Nightmare destroyed the ship. He knew that the ship was either heavily unprotected or it was a trap. He flew to the ground, picked up a stone and threw it towards the ship. Before it even got near the ship it hit a forcefield and exploded into a million pieces.
    "Its a trap. We need to find an easier way in."
    Once the mission was complete then he could leave Nightmare in the ship to die and find the Berlitz himself. He was also the only one who knew the code to get into the clan ship.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    While high wire roamed around out of the base he suddenly saw someone approaching.. it was something red no it was green.. no it was both!!
    He thought what was actually happening then hetooka clear note.. of what pyro had said.. a DNA type pokemon .. must've been sended by the clans.

"Pyro looks like your guess was right indeed here comes a pokemon kinda looks creepy though can you come out of the base just keep the parameters working and let us jump onto the battle , i will squash him like a caterpie!!

Pyro comes out and looks at the pokemon approching it first gives a huge blast and lands highwire away fainted all of a sudden.. and the pokemon stands there looking for a fight.

High wire!! pyro shouts.. but it's no use high wire's just fainted because of the blast.

It's molecules show some DNA pluctuation.. a double deoxygenated blood transfuse??

How's that possible?

Before pyro could get his answers the deoxys get's in front of it and get's ready for a battle

ELITES

Pyro ( HP: 68/68)

ENEMY

Deoxys (HP: 50/50)

Ok if this thing's ready for then i'll go for it !! umm yes my movesets are

Confusion
    (effect: confuses the pokemon for 3 turns making it attack it's attack till 3 turns , this requires 6 turns to recharge).

Teleport
    (effect:get's teleported for atleast 3 turns the opponents attacks will get missed , needs 10 turns for recharging).

Healing Wish
    (effect:restores the full HP - needs 5 turns for recharging).

Double Team
    (effect:the opponent will miss it turns 2 time).

Magical Leaf - 20 HP
    (effect:will attack the opponent even if it is protecting itself..with safeguard or double team or teleport).

Calm Mind
    (effect:Raises the user's attack by +5 HP , the effect will fade after 2 turns and needs 3 turns to recharge).

( OOC: First you battle PMDmaster ).

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Hugo said his farewells to Lucas, and then examined the area of the Regirock fight. He looked down and he found a key of sorts. Hugo contacted Pyro. "Pyro! I found this weird key....do you read me?" There was no anwser. Hugo assumed there was problems. He put the key up and continued wandering the desert. He walked until he came upon a small pokemon village. The village was full of smaller pokemon so Hugo had to think. He changed forms into a Growlithe and entered the village. "Maybe the Bulbasaur is here...."

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
  • ((Sorry, on my computer that was five lines... If you mean sentences I can do that))

Essie awoke some time later, her head pounding. "Whoah... where is this place... where am I?" She wondered, keeping her leg up and hobbling around on her remaining three. She gingerly put a little weight on it, then immediately picked it back up. She mumbled a curse under her breath.

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • ((Ooc: I think that the rules mean four lines in the post. What you've just posted was little more than two. Double the amount, and you'll get there.))

Nightmare shook his head, staring incredulously at the ship. *Did the Elites really think so less of them? Pompous snobs, the lot of them, to make a trap that obvious and think we'd fall for it.* Nightmare scowled darkly at the ship, running through his moveset in his head.

As he scanned the ship, wondering if the Elites had other, more subtle, precautionary measures set in place, he spotted the Deoxys life-form fairly quickly and grinned. They aren't all that easily beaten, and he still had three more tubes left to unleash. This could be a feint, within a feint, within a feint, but even if it was, today the Elites shall suffer large losses, with damage wreaked everywhere and anywhere he could get to.

This is gonna be fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back