• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]

Who Should Win ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
  • Hugo changed back and looked up. "Alright High Wire...I'm going now!" And with that, Hugo was halfway through town. As he ran he thought of the situation in his mind. "So I need to find a Absol, Nidoran, and...Drapion..." He said to himself, as he whipped out of the city.

Hugo made it to the desert and continued to run. He saw nothing exceptwide open spaces of sand. He ran further until he fina;;y saw what he thought was a Drapion.

"High Wire...I see them...." He said into his radio.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Inside the western cavern...inside a cave...inside another cave ...still inside the cave before... very abysmal inside western cavern...Inside an Ice block...a mysterious figure...there, resides...the embodiment of madness...the fury of mews darkside...Mewtwo...The Leader of the mighty Clans..."I shall not slumber...I shall never know love nor joy...I am a soldier if hate till the end"...This words flowed in the canal like icy cavern...He was awake as he had been, was and may forever be...
    " I am Mewtwo and not a side of mew...a different creature entirely...brought to this world on cinnabar island...July 22, it should be...then I was free...not for long...i allied with the Rockets and Giovanni...I learnt my greatest lesson...I was made for a reason...
    what is this reason". His eyes began to glow with a blue aura..."What is my PurPose!...Now I know...I was born to search for the Beriltz, to be the invincible as no one has been...and I have fallen...to slumber forever...NO, THIS SHALL NOT BE MY DESTINY!!!"....The ice shattered...and some words drifted in the air...
    FREE ATLAST

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Nightmare stopped in his tracks as he was heading to one of Earth's primitive radio stations, disbelief the most prominent emotion raging inside him. Even through the barrier that was erected by Electoton, he "heard" a mental "voice", accompanied by the heavy pounding that belonged to... Cronos.

*FREE AT LAST!*

Nightmare grinned, rejoicing silently inside, as he came to turns with the fact that his mentor, after so many years of entrapment, was free. He tried sending with all his ability, hoping that Cronos, with his incredibally strong mental powers, would hear.

*I'm coming, Cronos!* And so he would, after fiddling in the radio station and then finding where he was.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: hey N-XIGE please do not try to break this RP please ).

Pok`eMechs - Dual Wars [ PG - 13 + ]

Quick claw.. roamed around.. when he suddenly heard.. a mental block " FREE ATLAST "

then quick claw.. realised... that the unreal realm he had sent cronos to..

HA HA HA.. that fool... he thinks he's free.. whereas.. he's till not free.. but just trapped into my realm... and he'll run onto many battles no.. however he'll still be able.. to transmit messages.. and i've even transplanted false memories into his brain. HA HA HA

" Nightmare.. can you hear me...?? looks like cronos is free in his realm.. just tell him to calm down.. but be careful do not let it hurt your brain by the telepathy power.

----------------

High Wire received the message soon.. ok hugo.. just stay there.. and better transform yourself into your real form.. we have to save those pokemon's just wait for the drapion to attack them then.. you battle.

Last edited:

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Electoton got a very large pain in his head.

*Free at last*

He was free. Cronos was free. This was not good at all. Electoton had to find the Berlitz very fast before Nightmare got to Cronos. Little did Cronos know it but he was in the same caverns as the Berlitz. But they didn't have the key yet. Electoton sped on, eager to find the key.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • "So many tunnels...with so many caves...how will I escape...it is virtually impossible..."*cronos...im coming*..".what...Shadow...Ill stay put...here in the coldest part of the cavern...im counting on you...re unite with the remaining troops...this place is crawling with armoured mech guards, and at my present fitness...i certainly cannot break out..do you read me Nightmare...Cronos, over and out"...Cronos took an energy scan of the environment"Hmm...so many high power levels...sp many mechs...I certainly cant get out"

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • ((Ooc: Hey Toto, I don't get your message 'cause the weapon is still on, and I doubt that a Fearow's mental abilities are anywhere near strong enough to break through it, 'kay? I didn't ignore your post or anything.))

Nightmare frowned as Cronos' message was directed solely at him. There were gaps and breaks, so he guessed that the code had just been renewed in the weapon. Good, then that meant Electoton should still be in his ship - wherever it was.

*What... Shadow* Nightmare winced at the use of his name from before... He shoved the thought to the back of his mind and firmly renewed his resolve. *Stay put... I'm... Coldest part... Cavern... Counting on... Reunite with... Troops... Crawling... Mech guards... Fitness... Cannot break... Read... Nightmare? Cronos... Out*

He thought he could make sense of most of it, although according to the far-away Neos, the Elites did not know where Cronos was, so he ignored the parts about the crawling Mech guards, storing the entire message in his memory. He quickly reviewed the parts of the message he could guess at, disregarding the pounding that was magnified by the block the message broke through.

Cronos would not tell him to stay put and then tell Nightmare his own location as well, so he figured it was Cronos who was staying put. It seemed that he was in the coldest part of a cavern, and deducted that Cronos was counting on him to meet with the other troops... Which excluded Electoton, he hoped.

There was something he couldn't break, but as Nightmare had no idea what, the part was irrelevant at the moment, and was stored away with for future reference. The last part was quite obvious, as Cronos sometimes felt a bit melodramatic and used what Nightmare dubbed "War-Radio Speech". What was more important, keeping tabs on the Elites, or finding Cronos?

Instantly, Nightmare adjusted the plan he had formulated moments ago, changing the priorities on his list. The Elites may be despicable, rotten liars, but Cronos is the closest thing I have to an actual family. Nightmare motioned to Steelix and headed forward to the radio tower.

Okay, so tune in to the Elites' conversation, and also contact the others... Neos, Quick Claw... Damn that Electoton. Nightmare sighed, knowing that the ship was hotwired by Neos himself to avoid detection by such a simple thing as fine-tuning Earth's technology to its signature. But Electoton wasn't high enough in his priorities to spare much thought about. Too much effort spent on backstabbing, lawless folks like him.

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( OOC : had you read the very second last post of quick claw.. please take your time to get back and see the post :D , in that post i had sent a realm transmit to cronos .. telling him that he'll be free but in a realm .. not in real.. so that he could see.. what's happening and so that he could plan out how to escape in reality.)

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Hugo put his head down. "I have to fight with all this power...on earth..." He said silently to himself. He then looked back up. The Drapion looked a little menacing. Hugo glared, but he did as he was asked, and turned into his real mech form. He pounced down. Now that he was in this form, he was a lot stronger. He then put a foot out, pounced down a little lower, and ran closer to the pokemon. As soon as this Drapion attacked...he was ready to defend. Hugo glared at them and rested down into the sand a bit. He didn't want to draw there attention before he had to. That wasn't part of the plan.

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
  • Essie froze as she heard the voice. She turned slightly, just enough to see the light of a small fire... "Quil!" she squealed, and pattered over to her, limping slightly. She rubbed against her neck, happier than ever to see her friend. "I'm so sorry, I did'nt know where I was and I lost you and I've been having these horrid dreams and I'm scared to death that maybe something big is about to happen and.... Oh Blaze, I'm so glad to see you!!!" she practically bounced with joy.

((OOC: yeah. I had a heart disease... some kind of cancer of the heart or something like that. I didn't usually tell people, and I didn't wanna get attatched to anyone because I was so afraid that I would die on them... I am not going to fall in love either, I would rather die alone than to make someone hurt like that, ever.))

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC:
    Sorry The Typing Is A Habit...

IC:
    " You Wanna get Home Or Not?We Have To Hurry Before Bulby Tells My Mom I Wandered Into The Forest To Find You. " Said Quil Smiling. " If You Wanna Get Out Of Here Follow Me. I've Been In This Forest For Two Years So I Know It From Entrence To Exit. " Said Quil Walking Towards The Exit Of The Little Grassy Opening. " If You're Too Hurt To Travel I'll Carry You. " Said Quil Smiling Again. ( " We Gotta Get Out Of Here, " ) Thought Quil Sensing Danger Nereby For Some Reason. " Hurry,Im Not A Quilava For Nothing. " Said Quil Thinking Of Why She Said That.

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
    Years
  • Essie nodded, her heart pounding in her chest audibly. Another vision had just occured....

An arcanine turned in to a menacing mechanical form...

she shuddered, but followed the Quilava quickly, ignoring the twinges in her leg.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Quil Looked Back,Worried About Essie's Leg. " Are You Ok To Walk Essie? " Asked Quil Still Walking,Not Seeing The Rock A Couple Miles Away. Quil Turned Her Head Back To Face The Road And Started To Think About The Transformation Ability That Her Brother Was Gonna Teach Her. ( " If I Remember Correctly, My Brother Said With That Skill I Can Transform Into A Flaming Version Of Any Pokemon,And Gain All Their Abilitys. " ) Thought Quil Still Thinking. ( " I Still Haven't Mastered That Ability,But... " ) Quil Got Interupted By An Unusual Pain In Her Head. " Ouch... " Said Quil Sitting Down For A Second To Rest. " How Did That Stupid Rock Get Here? It Wasn't Here On My Way In Here! " Asked Quil To Herself.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Paragraph Minimum guys. Check the rules if you want more details.

Thread Warning 1 of 2

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Paragraph Minimum guys. Check the rules if you want more details.

Thread Warning 1 of 2

OOC: Im Not Gonna Post Yet On The RPG Until I Figure Out If Armada Is OK,But Were You Talking To Me Or Her?Just A Question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back