• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Special Manga: DP

Lash

Years
SILVER!!! <333
Hooray, I like Silver. Like my 5th favorite Manga character :3
I majorly love how this is going. Like how Johto was; The first set of dex holders helped out in battle the second set. Now the second set is helping the fourth set. Pretty sure lots of battles will soon take way in V4, and anything after that.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Shyaaaa. Everybody loves Silver.

More news: FINALLY! We will have Diamond, Pearl, and Dawn in the same chapter for some time. Eventually, It'll just be Diamond again, though. And in an amazing twist:

Spoiler:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chatpter 34: VS. Skorupi!
dpmfa451.png

In Oreburgh City...

Clang! Bam! Zzzrp!

Roark wiped some sweat off his forehead as his eyes focused on sculpting the rock in front of him. The rock was about 6 to 7 feet tall. It took on the form of a Rampardos, his signature Pokemon. He had been working at it all day long and was overdue for a break. Stepping away from creation, Roark sighed happily, "I'm so glad we don't have any challengers today. I've been behind on my art work." A vibration occurred in his right pocket, "Ah...C'mon Dad, you don't have to call me every 5 seconds."

He took his PokeGear out of his pocket and answered it. Surprisingly for him, it was Gardenia. Blushing, Roark answered quickly, "H-h-hey! Gardenia! How ya been!?" He scratched his head, bashfully.

On the screen, Gardenia smiled happily, "Hi! Roro! I'm outside of your Gym! Mind if I come in for a bit?"

Roark nodded his head and slowly hung up. For quite some time, Roark had a crush on Gardenia. However, being a Gym Leader and head of the Oreburgh Mines, he never got a chance to really ask her out. He paced back in forward in front of the door, contemplating what he would say to her. Finally he opened the door halfway and peeked his head out the door, "Uh, hey what's up?"

Gardenia frowned and placed her hands on her seductive hips, "Ugh! Roark! It's impolite to not allow a guest into your home! Especially one you've known since you were a baby!"

"I don't live here!" Roark stepped outside of the Gym and leaned back onto the Gym door, "Now, why are you here? I mean, I'm not saying that in a mean way. I'm just curious. You have to be here for a reason right?" He began to sweat even more.

Giggling, Gardenia replied, "I'm here, because of what's going on in Sinnoh! Have you heard about Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket? I'm sure your father has told you about them."

Roark simply nodded, not really listening to what she was saying. Mainly, he was just looking at her, amazed by her beauty.

"Well, rumor has it is that they're going around, Gym to Gym, trying to get us to join them! For instance, Wake and Fantina have already joined Neo Team Rocket! It almost makes me ashamed to be a Gym Lea- Are you listening!"

Roark flinched a bit, "Huh! Oh yeah! Of course!"

"What did I just say?"

Roark gulped a bit, scratching the side of his forehead with his index finger, "Um, you said that Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket are, um, doing," he struggled, "...bad things?"

Gardenia sighed, "Yes, Roark. Now, we have to train our Pokemon if we're going to stop them. It's our duty as Gym Leaders to protect Sinnoh from all the evils that happen to form within it, right?"

Roark nodded, walking back into his Gym with Gardenia, "Sure. However, I think we have a ton of help on our side. My father and my godfather have told me of three special trainers native to this region. They each share a special bond with the Lake Trio. My father says that Team Galactic and Neo Team Rocket could possibly be targeting these trainers. In fact, we've come in contact with two of these trainers in Gym battles."

Roark sat on a rock as Gardenia remained standing, trying to recall two trainers she had battled earlier in the year.

Roark smirked, "They're not that tough to miss: one of them wears a red beret and is my godfather's child, while the other is a tall blonde boy."

Gardenia thought it over for a moment as she sat on the rock with Roark. Their was limited space, so her body was really up against Roark's, "I don't recall. I've had several Gym battles lately. Maybe if I see them again, I'll remember. Until then---Agh!!"

Gardenia jumped up into Roark's lap. Roark turned crimson red as he sighed in relief. Gardenia pointed behind them, "Sko-Skorupi's! Thousands."

There was a large hole in the north wall of the Gym. Several Skorupi's were literally pouring out of it. At the end of the wall stood an unidentified person, but it was obvious that it was a Team Galactic member, "Let this be a warning. Join us, or perish."

Gardenia held tightly onto Roark as he stood, smirking, "Don't worry about it Gardenia!"

The Bug-Pokemon surrounded the two Gym Leaders, as Garndenia squealed, "How can I not worry! I hate Bug-Pokemon! Why do you think I'm a Grass-Type leader!?"

Roark simply smirked as he released his Rampardos and Onix at the same time. He grabbed Gardenia's hand and ran behind the statue of Rampardos. They were safe behind this sculpture, for now. Roark peeked behind the statue as he whispered to Gardenia, "I've been training those two long enough. They know how to stop a small break-in. Besides, Rock-type Pokemon are much stronger than Bug-types."

The small scorpion Pokemon climbed up and down everywhere. It was so crowded with Skorupis, it was almost impossibly to see the Gym floor. Rampardos attacked first. The large pattern on its head started to glow. Immediately afterwards, it began smashing its head onto the Skorupi surrounding it. The impact of the several Zen Headbutts into the Gym floor produced large craters in the floor. Roark began to breathe heavily as Gardenia giggled slightly. However, the Zen Headbutts got the job done, killing off the majority of the Bug-type Pokemon. Onix began using Iron Tail to sweep off the remaining and dead Skorupi's, through the craters in the Gym. Knowing that Roark was most likely upset with the craters in the floor, Onix used Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, and Rock Throw to fill in the craters surrounding the Gym.

Roark and Gardenia emerged from behind the statue as Roark grinned, "Alright! Good job you two!" He returned them both as he faced Gardenia.

Gardenia smiled happily and tightly hugged Roark, "Thanks Roro! I better go back to my Gym and see if anything is going on there!" She lightly pecked him on the lips, causing him to turn red.

"Ah...I c-can g-get you there quicker! I revived another Pokemon." He took out another Pokeball and tossed it into the air. As it burst open, it revealed a large, flying Pokemon. It had purple wings and a rocky body.

"Aero! Aerodactyyyl!"

Roark climbed on top of the Aerodactyl, helping up Gardenia as well. They flew out of an opening at the top of the Gym and were headed back towards Eterna City. Roark held on to Aerodactyl's shoulders as he looked back at Gardenia, summoning up his courage, "Um, Gardenia? I was wondering, after all of this dies down, would you mind, uh, going out with me?"

Gardenia smiled brightly, "Sure, Roro! It took you long enough!"

Roark blushed as he turned around, guiding Aerodactyl. They managed to fly over the large city of Veilstone and over Mt. Coronet...

-----

Inside the Veilstone City Gym...

Maylene sat in her office, picking up her PokeGear. She scrolled down on the screen and finally stopped once she met the name "Byron". Quickly, she pressed call and waited. Finally, a deep, manly voice answered the phone.

"Hello?"

Maylene sat up, "Byron, sir! I...I have some bad news...regarding Team Galactic."

"Explain."

"They tried to bribe me to join them!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hold on, sir." Maylene got up to answer the door...

"Ahhh!"

"Maylene! What's going on!? Maylene!"

The phone clicked off.

(Next: Chapter 35: VS Weavile!)

Author's Note: Gonna Be Alot Of Releases This Weel. Trying To Knock Out Vol. 3.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chatpter 35: VS. Weavile!
dpmfsa461.png

"Ahhh!"

"Maylene! What's going on!? Maylene!"

The phone clicked off.

-----

Standing at the doorway was a pink Weavile. Every other feature, including its crown, ears, gem, eyes, and tail, were all gold. Maylene stepped back, frightened by the figure behind the Weavile. A cloaked womanly figure stood looking down at the floor. She said in a cold voice, "Maylene...Join us. Join us." The figure looked up at Maylene, her eyes were light, sky blue. She was clearly blind. The young woman stepped forward along with her Weavile as Maylene shrieked again.

"No, who are you? What are you? Show yourself!" Maylene ran out the doorway, avoiding the woman. Her pupils were all out training at Mt. Coronet, so they were not there to help her out. She had to reach her Pokeballs. She had to find her Lucario.

The woman merely turned on her heel. As she breathed, her breathe was visible. It was as if the woman had ice inside of her body completely. Maylene noticed when she ran past the woman, her body temperature was amazingly cold. Was this woman even alive?

"Maylene. Don't fight it. You are destined to join us. You can help me restore my grandfather. If you help, I'll make you stronger, beyond your hopes and dreams. He will make you stronger. The Mask is our leader. Please join us."

Because her cloak covered her body, when this woman walked, it was as if she was gliding on air. Her face was very pale, complimenting her blind, blue eyes. Maylene stared back at her from across the Gym Puzzle, reaching into her dojo bag. She immediately retrieved Lucario's Pokeball and released her most trusted Pokemon. Maylene squinted, trying her best to get a better look at this "frozen" figure, "Let me see: Pale, strange blue eyes, breathe is visible, and I think that's black hair. OK, this girl's a ghost!"

The lady lifted her hand slowly, "Weavile, Blizzard!"

The vile weasel Pokemon slowly tilted its head backwards before unleashing winter's fury from it mouth, completely turning the gym from a fighter's arena, to a skier's paradise. Maylene groaned, recalling her match with Diamond. However, the Weavile failed to completely freeze the floor, to Maylene's advantage, "Heh," she thought to herself, "she's not as smart as that other kid. He froze the floor and took away Lulu's speed. Looks like I've got the upper hand even further, seeing as how Weavile is a Dark and Ice-type Pokemon. A four times weakness to Lucario."

The woman placed the hood on her head even further, biting her lip, "Hm, you seem to be smiling. Please, explain why."

"I would rather not," Maylene said quickly, "I let fists and feet do the talking. In this case, it's Lulu's feet. Go Lulu! You know what to do!"

"Weavile!"

The two Pokemon ran down the steps of the puzzle and met at the top of the centerpiece, sharing a few punches, kicks, and blows; not necessarily using any Pokemon attacks, rather human attacks. Eventually each of them sprang back as Lucario reared up an Aura Sphere. Weavile on the other hand prepared a Shadow Ball. Lucario finally thrusted its palms forward, firing the light orange beam of aura. At the same time, Weavile shot the purple blob of shadow energy at Lucario. Each of the special attacks came at one another and finally exploded upon impact. The effect of the hit caused the entire gym to rumble and shake, a few pieces of wood falling from the ceiling. Lucario flew back, down into the bottom of the Gym puzzle. Weavile did the same on the other side. Maylene clenched her fists, looking down into the hole.

"Let's go Lulu. You're doing great! We can take this clown!"

Lucario nod, flipping up to its feet from its back. It jumped from the hole up to the top of the Gym puzzle, posing at the Weavile as a taunt.

The lady chuckled and said, "You are indeed worthy of joining Neo Team Rocket, Maylene. I already have a name for you: Mercury."

Maylene sneered and pointed at the deranged woman, "No thanks. But speaking of names, what is your name? You've been here for nearly an hour, battling me and I've yet to know your name." She placed her hand to her side, "How am I to join you if I don't know your name, " she said, sarcastically of course.

"Pluto," the woman said coldly.

Maylene snickered, "Pluto? Well, that does make since. You're small and cold. Anyway, you've thrashed my Gym and I think it's about time you made an exit, capiche? Lucario!"

Pluto coughed a bit, "Fine, I'll have to annihilate you. I cannot have you joining anyone else. Weavile, clean up."

The two Pokemon sprinted at one another once more, each Pokemon sharing Metal Claws at one another. The metallic assault continued into an all out street fight. Weavile gained the upper hand at first, its Metal Claws punching and slashing at Lucario's abdomen for about twenty straight successful blows. Finally, Lucario flipped above Weavile and came straight down, crossing its own metallic claws. Once it reached Weavile's face, it repeatedly slapped and scratched the Weavile, until the dark Pokemon fell to the ground, fatigued.

Maylene grinned as Lucario landed on its knees, tired as well. Both Pokemon then fainted, after the "iron" man battle. Both trainers returned their Pokemon. Maylene stepped forward, as if she was to approach Pluto. Pluto smirked abit, her hands going to the sides of her hood. She slowly proceeded to pull her hood backwards until...

"Maylene! Maylene are you alright?"

The cry of a Skarmory could be heard just outside the door. Running inside of the Gym were the four Karate Brothers. With them was a tall, middle age looking man and his Skarmory. The man had wide, brown eyes and somewhat dirty, pale skin. His hair was very spiky and an mix of auburn and brown. He also had an auburn colored five o'clock shadow beard. He wore a white, sleeveless shirt, which showed off his muscles, gray cargo pants with yellow stripes in the middle from left to right, and black mining boots. On his hands, he wore mining gloves with yellow wristbands. Over his white shirt, he wore a black, sleeveless hood. In his hands, a shovel, in case he had to hurt somebody.

"Maylene, are you okay?" he stared across the room and saw Pluto. However, she slowly disappeared into the shadows, "Ah, damn it. Lost her again. I suppose it isn't time."

Maylene nodded at him, "Yes sir, Byron. I'm alright. I battled against her and tied. She's not as strong as she..."

"Yes she is, Maylene. she may have gone easy on you. She has other Pokemon that are as powerful or even more powerful than any Pokemon that I've seen. And I'm old." Byron said, folding his arms, "What did she say to you, kid?"

Maylene sighed, rubbing her neck, "She wanted me to join her. She was gonna call me Mercury."

Byron chuckled quickly and relaxed his powerful arms, "Hm, same for the other non NTR Gym Leaders. It appears they already have Wake and Fantina. I'm unsure about Candice and Volkner."

Maylene sighed, "And what about Team Galactic? They tried to bribe me too."

"Galactic and Neo are both threats to Sinnoh. Dealing with one evil organization is bad enough. Having to deal with two is just immense pressure. Fortunately, we have help." Byron smiled brightly, not showing his teeth however.

"What do you mean?"

Byron grinned, "Well, I met an old friend of mines on Iron Island. I hadn't seen him since his disappearance. It seems he's been trainin' there for quite sometime, preparing for this situation."

"Seriously?" Maylene said happily, "Who is it?"

"Everyone knows him! He was once the Pokemon League Champion and even the Tycoon. When I met him, he was training his old Lucario and some Kirlia. I told'em, 'Riles, whatcha doin' trainin' a girly Pokemon?' and he tells me, 'Byron, I'm helpin' my kid out. It seems he's goin' through what I went through back in the day with Lucario.'"

"WHO IS IT, SIR?"

Byron waved his hands, "Simmer, simmer. It's my old friend...

...Riley. Hasn't his son come by here, yet? Middle height kid, tan skin, unlike his father who's pale, blue hair, blue eyes, sports an ol' red beret."

Maylene's eyes widen, "You mean I lost to the son of the Riley!? Pokemon League Champion, Riley?"

Byron pouted, folding his arms,"Hey, I was runner up in that year, kid."

Maylene bounced up and down, "Oh it's an honor!!! I gotta meet him!! Can I? Can I?"

Byron sighed, "Fine, come on."

The Four Karate Brothers waved as Byron and Maylene got onto Skarmory and set jet for Canalave city. Byron reached into his pocket, got out his Pokegear, and proceeded to call his son.

On the other end of Sinnoh, Roark was still flying Gardenia to Eterna. When he noticed his Pokegear vibrating, Roark quickly answered it, putting Aerodactly into "autopilot", "Yeah, Dad?"

"Roark, where are you?"

"Flying Gardenia back to her city."

"Change your plans, son, I need you to come to Canalave. I'm calling a Gym Leader conference. Can you contact Volkner?"

"Dad, you know how Volkner is. He barely enjoys being a Gym Leader. He has never been to Gym Leader conference. Don't you think it's time we brought this issue to the PokeConference?"

"Nah, Volkner will come along soon enough. Ever since he broke it off with his woman, he's been actin' like a little boy. Let's the little Growlithe lick his wounds before we criticize him, ya hear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Get to Canalave quick."

"Yes sir."

The father and son hung up their Pokegear as Roark commanded Aerodactyl to Extremespeed to Canalave City.

Gardenia squealed, "I love conferences!"

-----

About 30 minutes later at Prof. Rowan's lab in Sandgem...

"Sure, Byron, I'll send Dawn and Pearl there. What about Diamond, you ask? Ah, I'll try my best. From what I hear, he's not willing to help out. Ok, goodbye." Prof. Rowan hung up his phone. He turned around face Dawn, "Dawn, the Gym Leader of Canalave needs you and Pearl to go to Canalave City. Could you go tell Pearl? I'm sure he's on his way back Solaceon after his last status report."

Dawn nodded, "Yes sir," she proceeded to leave.

"Dawn."

"Hmm?"

"Could you try your best to get Diamond to come as well?"

"Ah...Okay sir. I'll try my best, but I won't make any promises."

Prof. Rowan simply nodded as he watched Dawn leave, hoping that he could successfully get the trio to Canalave. The world depended on it.

(Next: Chapter 36: vs. Combee!)

Author's Note: Alright, now can we guess who Diamond's father is? :)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Sorry for the delay guys. I haven't been in a writing mood. I'll try to release VS. Combee! today but I won't make any promises.

~TK

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 36: VS. Combee!
dpmfa415.png

Along the southern shore of Sandgem Town, there was a mysterious, large Crawdaunt just sitting there as Dawn was leaving town. The size of the Pokemon was about 5 times its normal appearance. This wasn't any ordinary Crawdaunt, though. It was actually a Team Galactic camouflage, which was quite useful, unless a trainer wanted to catch the Pokemon.

"Ma'am," said a Grunt from inside of the Pokemon suit, "Should we release the Pokemon from the tree that the girl attracted with her Honey?" The female Grunt was calling on the Galactic Admin, Mars, via walkie-talkie.

"Affirmative. Proceed right now. That girl thinks she's knocked me out of consciousness. Well, honey, Mars is back and bigger than ever." Mars clicked off her walkie-talkie, leaving the rest up to her Grunt.

The Grunt cackled quietly as she took out another remote control, pressing a large red button on it. With a click of the button, an extremely loud buzzing sound could be heard throughout the entire Town. Curious, Professor Rowan stepped outside of his laboratory and noticed the entire sky was filled with honeycombs with wings!

"Fascinating, Combee are not native to Sandgem Town, and yet, here they are. Dawn was hoping to catch one of these. I should call her back." He entered the laboratory and picked up his phone, calling Dawn on her PokeGear.

Dawn was currently in Jubilife, wanting to meet up with Diamond and Pearl by walking, and exercising at the same time. Once she felt a vibration in her purse, she immediately knew that it was her PokeGear. Answering it, she saw Professor Rowan on the screen, "What is it, Professor?" She asked, in a questioning tone.

"Sandgem Town has attracted thousands of Combee! And they are not leaving. I knew you wanted to catch one of these, but I need help in the process of shooing these Pokemon away. I'm going to have to ask you to---"

Professor Rowan turned around and noticed Dawn was now behind him.

"Hmm, how did you---"

"Aves."

"OK," the Professor said as they stepped outside. The entire sky was now a hint of a golden color; if it was possible to see the sky. Dawn, frustrated, noticed that all of the Combee didn't have a red diamond on the bottom face.

"All of these Combee are male!" she frowned and pouted as she folded her arms like a little girl.

"Nonetheless, Dawn, we have to protect the town!"

The Combees were now terrorizing the citizens: attacking them, stinging them, knocking down houses with Gusts, etc. The Galactic Grunt saw this from the beach and began to laugh hysterically, "Hahaha! There's no way that she can beat over thousands of Combees without being defeated!"

But, Dawn had a new Pokemon up her sleeve, or skirt rather.

-----

Somewhere in Veilstone...

A tall, pale figure stood in a dark room, facing a screen full of surveillance televisions. The figure was dressed in a silver, metallic vest with a golden, stylized "G" on the left breast of the shirt. Underneath the vest was a long sleeve black shirt. He wore dark black, horizontal pin-striped pants, and white boots. His expression, emotionless as his eyes followed the surveillance screens. Cheek bones were clearly visible on his skeletonized face. He scratched his blue hair perfectly as Saturn entered the room, bowing before speaking in his presence.

"Big brother? Cyrus? I have some news."

Cyrus turned around slowly. Saturn was unable to see the expression on his face, because of the brightness of the screens behind him, "Speak." He said in a deep, masculine tone.

Saturn nodded before standing, "We've gotten news that the Rowan Trio will soon be headed for Celestic Town. Do you want to send Galactic Grunts there? We've already got a few headed in that direction."

Cyrus exhaled deeply out of his nostrils before walking past Saturn without making a sound on his feet, "Negative, little brother." He said firmly, "I want to go there myself. It seems that my Grunts and Administrators are not doing the job. Likewise, I shall take matters into my own hands and send a message to them. I shall give them one more chance to back out of our way. If they refuse, they shall be eliminated and punished, whichever comes first. And if that blonde brat of a champion tries to get in our way as well, she too shall be eliminate and punished, whichever comes first." He quietly left the room, slowly closing the door behind him.

Saturn watched him in awe, wishing he was as powerful as his older sibling.

-----

Dawn nodded as she reached up the side of her skirt where a black band was wrapped around her thigh, holding a Pokeball that had not been enlarged yet. Once she pulled it off the band, she held it to the sky and touched the pressure sensor, "Pyra!" She yelled as a flash of light beamed towards the sky. A monkey shaped Pokemon appeared out of the Pokeball. Pyra was now a darker shade of orange. She was suited with white fur on her face, body, and legs. Golden protrusions were now at her shoulders, wrists, breasts, and knees. She also had blue fingertips and toe tips. Though her tail was no longer a flame, it now being a long tail, a large, two foot flame now rested upon her head, waving in the wind.

She landed on the ground before posing, "Infern...APE!" She yelped as Dawn began to give her her first command as a newly evolved Infernape.

"Flame Wheel!" Dawn shouted, pointed her left index finger to the sky.

Professor Rowan looked on in amazement at the beauty of the attack. Pyra had dove into the sky and began to spin around in a tornadic, clockwise movement. While doing so, the flame upon her head shrouded her entire body, so she now looked like a flaming tornado! She spun around in every direction, burning and defeated all of the Combee. This caused several of them to fall from the sky, thudding onto the ground.

The son of an onlooker pointed, "Look, mommy! It's raining Combee! Where's the honey?"

Dawn smirked as she looked to the kid and then looked to the sky, noticing that there was one Combee that had a red diamond on the bottom comb, "A female!" She shouted, "Pyra! Attack the female!"

By now, Pyra had landed on the ground, fatigued at attacking so many Combee for such a long duration. However, she had the drive to sum up one more attack. Springing into the air again, Pyra wheeled around holding her foot out as it slowly started to become engulfed in flames. Once her Blazing Kick came in contact with the female Combee, the Bug/Flying-type Pokemon slowly descended to the ground. Dawn took out a Pokeball and elegantly tossed it at the falling Pokemon.

The Pokeball thudded to the ground and shook for about one second before dinging.

Combee was captured!

The Pokeball disappeared as the boy from earlier tilted his head, "What happened to the Pokeball?"

"Well," Dawn started, "if you have more than six Pokemon with you in your party, the seventh or more Pokemon you capture, disappear into your Box or Personal Computer."

From the beach, the Grunt groaned, "Mars isn't going to like this." She waddled away into the oceans, going downstream.

-----

Later, Dawn was headed back north, making her way Celestic Town, and hopefully trying to meet up with Diamond and Pearl. However, flying in the sky on his Crobat, Cyrus, too, was headed in the same direction. He wanted to make a statement to the Rowan Trio and Neo Team Rocket that Sinnoh was his region. No one could interfere with his plans. He was willing to kill anyone who dare antagonized.

Volume 3 is complete!

Author's Note: Happy reading. I will most likely take only a two or three week break, because of the drought of releasing this chapter.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Sorry guys. I just don't have the inspiration anymore. I'm going to shut down this fic.

april fools

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Volume 4 Preview
-What will Diamond and Pearl discover in the Solaceon Ruins?
-Will they be able to cure the Psyducks?
-How are Diamond, Dawn, and Pearl related to the Lake Trio?
-What does Cyrus have planned for them?
-Can Diamond defeat the Hearthome Gym Leader?
-Will Sam forgive Diamond?
-Why doesn't Diamond like his father, Riley?
-What caused the explosion?

All this and more in Volume 4.

COMING SOON...

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
I just wait for volume 4.The plot of the series is supercool

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Alright people, it's been almost 3 weeks. That means that Poke Special Manga: DP is set to return! Stay tuned to! Friday will be the release of Volume 4! Thanks to everyone! My fic has made it this far and I'm very thankful!

Lash

Years
And with Volume 4, it will definitely make it further! And who knows what will await later in Volume 5, when the big legendaries are ready to take the field and destroy? Ha, can't wait ;D

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Volume 4

Chapter 37: VS. Unown!
dpmfa201.png

It was early in the morning in the town of Solaceon. After a long, drawn out hike, Diamond finally re-reached the town and decided to take a break, resting in a PokeCenter for the time being while he waited for his Pokemon to be fully healed. He sat on a lounge chair, arms folded as he stared outside the window, mainly at the direction of the Hallowed Tower where he battled and defeated the likes of Spiritomb. He remembered how epic and memorial the battle was and wondered if he would ever see Spiritomb again. It had taught Diamond so much and he never got to thank it.

Closing his eyes, Diamond sighed. His beret was currently in his lap, showing off his messy navy blue hair. While Diamond was sitting there peacefully, minding his own business, Pearl loudly sat down beside him, plopping down on the lounge chair beside Diamond, causing the boy to jump a bit upon impact.

"Hey Dia! Some kid just told me about these Ruins just outside of Solaceon. I think we should go check it out!" Pearl had an excited expression on his face, while Diamond's was not too excited, to say the very least.

Diamond opened his eyes as he looked at Pearl from the corner of them. He opened his mouth to disagree with Pearl, but for some reason, he wanted Pearl to have his way. For today anyway. Diamond seemed to be in an upbeat mood now, "You know what? Sure. I'm up for a side adventure." He stood and stretched as Nurse Joy approached from behind her counter with all four of Diamond's Pokeballs, "But once we get out of those Ruins, you have to promise to leave me -"

Ring...ring...ring.

Diamond's speech was interrupted by the vibration and rings of Pearl's Pokegear. The tall, blonde boy took out his Pokegear and pressed the "Accept call" button on it as Dawn's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey Pearl! Is Diamond with you? Please tell me he's with you!" She shouted, somewhat in an urgent tone.

Pearl nodded and said, "Yeah, he's right here! We're in Solaceon Town. Where are you? It seems foggy in the background."

"I'm in Route 210. It's foggy out here, so be careful! Unfortunately, Aves doesn't know how to use Defog so I'm roughing it. Please hurry to the Celes-"

The screen on Pearl's Pokegear went blank immediately, indicating disconnection. Pearl thrusted his Pokegear into his pocket as Diamond blinked, "What does Dawn want?"

Pearl shrugged and explained to Diamond that Dawn was stuck in Route 210 in the fog. Diamond grinned and chuckled, "Hm, everyone knows about that route. She failed to teacher her Staravia how to use Defog, ha. I laugh at that. Luckily, Pilot knows how to use Defog, but we're not going to help her just yet."

"Why?' Pearl frowned, "We have to go help her! It sounded urgent!"

Diamond shook his head as they exited the Pokemon Center, "Noooo. You wanted to go to some Ruins. We're going to the Solaceon Ruins first. You see how your plans always backfire? I mean, you can go on without me, right? Into the deep fog all alone where rabid Lopunnies come out of no where and attack you, right?"

Pearl gulped, "Fine. Ruins it is!"

-----

As the duo hiked to east Solaceon Town, they climbed over rocks, strolled through tall grasses, and weaved through deciduous trees before approaching the entrance of a large cave. Pearl held the map in his hand as he looked back to Diamond who seemed uninterested in the whole experience, but nonetheless, enjoying Pearl's stupidity.

"OK, Pearl lead us to death....I mean victory, excuse me," Diamond said sarcastically.

They walked into the cave quietly. Conveniently, the cave was lit with a few torches posted upon the walls and ceiling. Across the walls were life size portraits of Alphabetical letters. Towards the end of the first room, Pearl noticed a small man with a hunched back. The man was dressed in a lab coat and dramatically large bifocals. His pants were dark black and he sported tap dancing shoes.

Diamond snorted as he folded his arms. Dexter was out of his Pokeball and currently clung to Diamond's shoulder, "Wow, the cave leads to the greatest of all treasures: a crooked man with goggles."

Pearl politely tapped the man on the shoulder. However, the man turned around and sent out a large "Rawr!" at the boys, causing Pearl to fall to the ground in frightment, but Diamond was unmoved.

Pearl got up slowly and dusted himself off, "I'm..I'm sorry we frightened you, uhh...hunch-back-professor-guy. We were just curious about the mysteries of these Ruins."

"You ought to!" the maniac shouted, "You ought to! You ought to! You ought to!"

Diamond blinked, "We ought to what?"

"SHUT UP!" The maniac exclaimed.

A sweat drop appeared on the back of Diamond's head, "O...k."

"These Ruins are very sacred to me and the people of Solaceon. We hate trainers with no sense of willingness, emotion, or intelligence that try to enter this cave. Only deserving trainers should learn of the mysteries of the Unown!" The maniac walked over and studied Diamond and Pearl, "From the looks of it, you trainers have an extended history of adventure together. Friendship seems at an all time high!"

Diamond sighed and said, "Look, mister, I didn't choose to have blonde-boy follow me around. He just does. Along with this other girl whom I'm not too fond of. I just hate people following me and helping me. I can do things on my own."

"Which is why you and blonde-boy are going to enter the deep ruins!" The maniac shouted as he shoved Diamond and Pearl into the next room. Dexter tightly clung onto Diamond's shoulder as Diamond spun around and try to run for the exit. However, the maniac pressed a button outside of the exit, causing rock to slide down and close the exit tightly. Diamond sighed as he slammed his fist onto the wall.

"You see, Pearl? This is why you don't get into the car with strangers." Diamond walked past Pearl, "I guess if we're here, we might as well look around."

-----

After walking through about 4 rooms, Pearl began to notice that the letters of the alphabet were becoming more and more prominent in each room. The first room had "A and B" on the wall. The next room had "A, B, C, and D" on the wall and continued on until all the letters of the alphabet were lined up on the right wall and the left wall.

Diamond noticed this too, and when Pearl asked what they were, Diamond exclaimed, "These Pokemon are called Unown, as the maniac outside said. They are normally native to only Johto, but they say two more Unown originate here, based on some hieroglyphics or somethinig; I dunno."

At the end of the room, Pearl spotted the word "friend" spelled by the Unown portraits. Curious, Pearl touched the "F" Unown with his hand, giving off a blue light upon contact. The F Unown floated out of its portrait and flew above Pearl, "Diamond! Diamond! Look! The Unown came to life when I touched it!"

Diamond turned around as Dexter chattered excitedly. The Pachirisu leaped off Diamond's right shoulder and tried to catch the Unown, but was unsuccessful. Angered by this, it used Discharge on itself, lighting up the cave. The static around the cave awoke the remaining Unown "R, I, E, N, and D". The entire F.R.I.E.N.D. Unown floated around Diamond and Pearl as they had their backs to one another.

Pearl grinned, "They're trying to tell us something, dude!"

Diamond had a plain expression on his face, but agreed, "Yeah, I guess you're right. They're not attacking us or anything." He looked to Dexter was still Discharging himself, "Eh, the Pokemon Center can't even help you." He returned the Pachirisu before the F.R.I.E.N.D. Unown floated to the final room of the Solaceon Ruins.

This room was the largest of all the rooms and had what appeared to be sentence of Unowns wrapping around the room. The ceiling had a large opening leading to the deep blue skies. Diamond and Pearl ran into this room, following behind the F.R.I.E.N.D. Unown. Pearl quickly read the sentence that surrounded the room:

"______SHIP. ALL LIVES TOUCH OTHER LIVES TO CREATE SOMETHING ANEW AND ALIVE."

Diamond's eyes watched as the F.R.I.E.N.D. Unown finished the first word of the phrase. He opened his mouth upon completion:

"FRIENDSHIP. ALL LIVES TOUCH OTHER LIVES TO CREATE SOMETHING ANEW AND ALIVE."

Pearl grinned as he stared at his hands, "When I touched the Unown, it came alive. Is that what it meant?"

Diamond shrugged and calculated the situation and the phrase in his mind, "Sort of. It's saying that everyone has the power to influence somebody in a way; Whether it be positive or negative. Friendship and companionship is the driving force of this influence. They help bring something anew and alive." He thought Sam and their friendship as he approached to center rock formation of the cave. On it, were four Unown. On the side Diamond approached, there was a "D" and "?" Unown. On the side Pearl approached, a "P" and "!" Unown.

At same time, Diamond and Pearl pressed their hands against the Unown portraits. Diamond's hands touching his Unown gave off a goldenrod color, while Pearl's gave off a cerulean color.

The four Unown came to life and circled around the duo slowly before disappeared into the earlier parts of the ruin. Diamond sighed and said, "Alright, we've found out what's in these Ruins. I think we should go now."

"Aww. We just got here!"

-----

In the later afternoon, Diamond and Pearl set out and headed to the north where they met the Psyducks a while back. Sure enough, the thousands of Psyducks were still there, gripping there heads because of their headaches.

Diamond sighed, "We've got to get rid of these Psyducks, man."

Pearl reached into his pocket and pulled out a wallop bottle of something called "Secret Potion". He stared at the bottle and read, "Only use in case of severe emergency."

Diamond folded his arm, "In that case, let's spray it on your brain and call it day."

Pearl scoffed sarcastically, "Very funny. Let's get to spraying..."

(Next: Chapter 38: VS. Psyducks!)

Authors: I really enjoyed typing up this chapter! It has a VS. Spiritomb feel to it.

Anyway, here is a pic of how Diamond would react to someone taking his beret. Found it on dA.

untitled-65.png

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 38: VS. Psyducks II!
dpmfa054.png
dpmfa054.png
dpmfa054.png
dpmfa054.png

Spraying the Psyducks seemed like hard and intense work. They literally refused to be healed, staying tightly together in a flock of over one thousand Psyducks. Eventually, the Psyducks surrounded Diamond and Pearl, forming a large circle gap in the middle. Diamond looked around confused as he held his Secret Potion bottle in his hand, "So Pearl, we just spray'em right? It's not like they can reject it."

"Yeah, I guess so," Pearl said, looking around as well.

Just as the duo planned to spray the seemingly endless supply of Psyducks, a blonde lady dressed in all black appeared before them, flying on a Pidgeot. Pearl instantly recognized her as the woman who gave him the Secret Potions.

"Hey! You're that lady from Veilstone!"

She nodded and said, "Yeah, don't call me that lady. I'm Cynthia," she said simply, "And it appears you boys have a problem on your hands."

Pearl nodded quickly. Though he was a few years younger than Cynthia, he had a eyes went from Cynthia's face to her large bust. The young woman's cleavage was shown in a classy manner: not enough to be considered whore-like, but just enough to please young men.

When Cynthia landed in the circle with them, Pearl immediately ran up to her and asked for a faster way to get rid of the Psyducks, "We have to get to Celestic Town and I mean fast. Our friend is there and she's in trouble!"

Diamond folded his arms and smirked, "She's not in trouble, Pearl. I'm sure she can handle herself Ms. 'Top-Notch-Coordinator-Gotta-Have-Everything-My-Way'."

Pearl turned to face Diamond, "That's not her last name, Dia. It's....."

He was interupted by Cynthia, releasing one of her Pokemon from an Ultra Ball. The Pokemon had beauty beyond the horizon. It was long, slender, and tan. Having long red eyebrows and ponytails to the side, and an extended blue and pink scaly tail. Cynthia smiled, "Milotic, drink the Secret Potion and use Water Sport to soak the Psyducks to full health."

The wondrous sea-serpent Pokemon listened to its trainer's commands and grabbed the Secret Potions out of Diamond and Pearl's possession. In a flash, the Milotic gulped down the potion and then drenched it back up onto the Psyduck, soaking them in the healing potion. The Psyducks removed their hands from their heads and each sighed in relief. Now that their headache was gone, they could go back into the wild and regain their normal lives...for now, anyway.

Once the Psyducks were gone, Cynthia returned Milotic and approached Diamond and Pearl, "You two said you were going to Celestic?" The boys nodded, "Well here," she handed them an ancient necklace with a diamond, pearl, and an unidentifiable gem stone, "Could you take this to my grandmother in Celestic? I would greatly appreciate it!"

Pearl tilted his head, "Wait a minute, why can't you take it!? You came to us all willy-nilly on your Pidgeot, which can fly mach 2 speed mind you, and ask us to run an errand for you? Who the heck do you think you are!"

Cynthia merely said nothing and flew away on her Pidgeot.

Diamond jammed his fists into his pocket, "Well, let's get going, kid. We don't have time to waste."

Pearl lightly elbowed Diamond, "So you do wanna see Pearl!"

Diamond shot a "shut the hell up" glare at Pearl. The blonde boy immediately knew what he meant and kept quiet for the time being.

-----

After walking seemingly for hours, Pearl noticed that the sky was growing darker and that visibility was becoming much more difficult than he ever could imagine. Fog was deep around the later portion of Route 215, but luckily, Diamond was prepared. Pilot, his Yanma, was already out of its Pokeball, prepared to Defog the area. That is...until Diamond and Pearl knew that they were being watched.

Diamond remained calm, yet Pearl was totally freaked out, "Diamond," he trembled, "why are little people eyeing us from behind those trees?"

"Huh?" Diamond asked, dumbfounded, "What litle people? You can't even see trees in this deep fog. That's it, I'm going to tell Pilot to Defog this area." He looked up at his Yanma, "Pilot, Defog!"

Pilot flapped his wings violently and rapidly as the fog in front of them cleared, however, it immediately came back.. Frustrated, Diamond commanded another Defog from Pilot. The Yanma contiued to flap its wings, but the fog kept on returning and returning constantly. It was as if the fog was permanent.

"Leave our territory, Team Galaxy or Neo Team Rocket. Whomever you are! You bring evil to our beautiful world and we're going to stop you, no matter what." said a few deep voices. Pearl was petrified.

Diamond stood his ground, trying to scan the area. Luckily, he secretly had Pilot scope out the area, provided with help of its Compound Eyes, "We're not associated with those evil organizations. Besides, we're too young to even turn evil."

Pearl immediately called out Volt, his Electabuzz and clung to him, "Volt, you know the drill: We see'em! You zap'em!" The Electbuzz rotated its arms, prepared to fire at the first unfriendly sight.

Diamond rolled his eyes and uttered, "Pearl, you really amuse me at times." His eyes wondered the skies as he thought to himself, "Alright, Pilot should have caught them by..."

A few childish screams could be heard from the trees.

"...now."

Out from the trees came a group of about six children, dressed in ninja outfits. However, they were too young to be threatening, only being around the ages of 5 to 10. Pearl instantly became relaxed as he scratced his head, summing up some lousy excuse for his behavior.

"Ah, I was just fooling around," he chuckled, "I knew it was just kids. I mean, come on. Wait a minute, then who was doing the fog!?"

One of the kid ninjas spoke, "That's how it is around here: constant and permanent fog. Nothing a Defog attack can do about it. This thick fog is also the perfect place to train in the art of stealth. Now, tell us why you've come!? You've already taken our villagers and parents to Snowpoint...What more could you want?"

Diamond blinked and said, "They took your villagers to Snowpoint City? Why would they do that? Who took them there?"

The children explained that their parents attempted to stop Tean Galactic and Neo Team Rocket. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful and were captured instantly, "We're training to become expert ninja trainers so that we can take on those evil bad guys and kill them once and for all! Sinnoh needs to be saved!"

Diamond held up his hands and said, "Simmer. Look, you guys can't just go out and think you can beat anybody. Every situationhas to be analyzed and..."

"Not necessarily, Diamond," Pearl interupted, "You always thnk you're right. You know what? You're not always right, okay? I know your IQ is like freakin' 160 or something, but that doesn't make you more grander than anyone else. Sometimes you have improv with your surroundings."

Diamond felt a lump in his throat, the truth hurting. The children became unusually quiet as Diamond shifted a bit and said, "Ah...um...Well, we gotta get to Celestic Town, you guys," he said to the ninja children.

In unison, each of them said, "We shall show you the way!"

-----

The children led Diamond and Pearl to the thinner section of the foggy route before eventually emerging in the petite, silent town of Celestic. The whole village had sort of a religious and spiritual vibe to it, judging by the many statues, memorials, and shrines everywhere. Diamond and Pearl thanked the ninja children as they ventured into the town. Towards the center of the town, the duo saw Dawn there, reading the large shrine that was about a half mile away from the entrance of the Celestic Town. Pearl quietly approached her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder.

Alarmed, Dawn jumped up and turned around, finally meeting Diamond and Pearl in person since Diamond's beginning conflict with Sam when he battled Gold and his Typhlosion. Dawn immediately hugged Pearl tightly, "You're not dead!"

Pearl chuckeld slyly as Diamond sighed jamming his fists into his pocket.

Once Dawn withdrew from Pearl, she looked at Diamond. Somewhat intimidated, Diamond made a somewhat stupid face by accident as Dawn asked, "Well, aren't you going to give me a hug? I haven't seen you since Hearthome City! That was ages ago!"

Diamond shrugged slightly and said, "Oh..." Pearl's words still rang in his head as he approached Dawn to embrace her. He wrapped his arms around her body as hers wrapped around his. Their hug was much more extended than Pearl's hug. Dawn withdrew afterwards and looked up at him, "I'm worried about you."

Diamond made a stern face, becoming partially angry, "Don't. I don't need anyone worrying about me. I'm just fine. I don't even know why I'm here in this town with you two. I should be going back to Hearthome for my Gym Battle." He turned to leave, grasping the Old Charms that Cynthia had gave to him. He cursed under his breath and said, "Why is everyone so damn worried about me!? My business is everybody's business now. I need some air."

Dawn pouted as she folded her arms, "Still as stubborn as ever. I swear, I thought I saw something in him the first time we battled. I just..."

"You hugged him longer than you hugged me!" Pearl complained.

"Shut up," Dawn replied quickly, "Come on. I've got to show you something in the cave."

-----

When they approached the cave, Dawn and Pearl stumbled upon a Galactic Goon entering the cave. Smirking, Pearl looked at Dawn and she immediately agreed with him without even communicating.

Time to double team a lone Goon.

(Next: Chapter 38: VS. Ninjask!)

FortuneShipper

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Check out the new banner guys! Made by yours truly! In Volume 4, the trio will be together for the entire Volume. Rejoice.

Lash

Years
Awesome new banner bro. That makes me think about Gold, Silver, and Crystal; How each group of three will interact with eachother. And how happy Pearl will be if he is around Dawn and Crys at the same time ;D

Keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter, all the formal stuff. Yeah.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 39: VS. Ninjask!
dpmfa291.png

Once the Galactic Goon entered the cave, he carried a large device, most likely a hieroglyphics translator, with him as he approached the back wall. The cave wasn't really all that deep and it appeared to have man made structures: tiled floors and a stairwell leading to a back wall containing paintings of three Legendary Pokemon. The Goon place the device on the wall as it scanned the paintings and said in an electronic feminine voice, "The trio of the three Sinnoh Lakes: Acuity, Verity, and Valor. Uxie, the intelligent being. Mesprit, the emotional being. Azelf, the willing being. It is said that each of these Pokemon are have somehow been connected to three human beings of each generation. However, it is extremely difficult to locate these beings. Some generations may never discover which three beings are connected to the Lake Trio."

The Goon nodded his head and said, "So, that's why the boss wants to capture the Lake Trio; that, and he needs to awaken Palkia to create this new world. Hm, I can assume that the three beings connected to the Lake Trio are the Galactic Commanders: Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. However, Neo Team Rocket want to capture them as well, what with Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto." He removed the translator device from the wall and placed it in his bag. This Goon, unlike the others, was very smart and resourceful, "But Boss did mention three other beings: the Rowan Trio. Could it be possible that they are somehow connected to the Lake Trio? Ugh. This is so troublesome, this research. When boss gets world domination, I'm taking a vacation."

With that, the Goon packed his things and prepared to leave... until he was encountered by Pearl and Dawn, that is. Smiling, Pearl pointed at the Goon and said, "Normally, we don't like to do the confronting, but in your case, we're willing to make an exception."

"Yeah," Dawn agreed as she took out Pokeball from her bag and touched the pressure sensor. As the ball burst open in a flash of white light, out came a large, purple Pokemon. It appeared to be a living hot air balloon Pokemon. Its eyes were red and set far apart. It's four limbs were a pale purple color, with yellow tips. Its bottom was red and looked torn. Rugged grooves ran from the top of the body to the bottom. On top of the Pokemon's head was a white puff, looking similar to a cloud. On its face was a yellow "X", looking similar to tape sealed against a broken balloon.

"Drif...buh-lim." It roared as its body expanded to its normal proportions.

Dawn smiled and said, "Peep's evolved into Drifblim since you've last seen him, Pearl. But..."

The Goon countered and released a Ninjask. A female one at that. Peep's eyes widen with instant attraction as the Ghost/Flying-type Pokemon floated towards Ninjask. It's limbs tried to wrap around Ninjask, sexually.

"...but, he's still perverted as ever. I've given up hope." Dawn smacked her forehead.

Pearl grinned and said, "Aw, Peep's just a ladies' man, like me," he took out a Pokeball of his own, "I think it's time I used this little girly here." He tossed the Pokeball forward and watched it burst open. After the light settled, in front of Dawn and Pearl was a new Pokemon of Pearl's.

"Mag...mar!" it said slowly and began to shake its head violently. The sphere's on its forehead were much larger than the average Magmar. Pearl grinned proudly at his recently acquired Magmar, "Now use Fire Spin to catch that Ninjask, Kano!"

Just as Ninjask got out of Peep's grasp, Kano reared back and unleashed a flaming beam towards Ninjask. The fiery beam formed an oval and surrounded Ninjask slowly. Then it trapped the Ninja Pokemon.

"Ha! Let's see it get out of that anytime soon!" Pearl smirked and wiped his nose.

Just then, the small torches scattered across the room, before decreasing into bits of ashes. Ninjask had escaped the Fire Spin in a mere ten seconds! Peep came at Ninjask once more, but Ninjask dodged it with great agility.

"Fire Punch!"

Kano's fist became surrounded with a thin fire layer. The Magmar jumped up at Ninjask and lunged its fist at it. However, Ninjask managed to use Speed Boost in the nick of time. It countered the punch with a full fledged Fury Swipes across the face of Kano. While doing so, Peep came from behind it, after receiving orders from Dawn. Peep's limbs lifted and slammed towards Ninjask, but the Ninja Pokemon was too quick! The limbs ended up slamming Kano in the face, hurting the Magmar even further than it was. Thusly, Kano launched an amazing Flamethrower at Kano, burning the Balloon Pokemon like there was no tomorrow.

The Galactic Goon found this very hilarious and quite entertaining, "Ha! Two thirds of the Rowan Trio and they aren't even able to beat me? A single grunt? I guess it's understandable. I am a top of the line grunt; not just one of those illiterate fools back at the headquarters. Ninjask! Let's get out of here! Silver Wind!"

Ninjask flew up towards the top of the cave near the ceiling and began to rapidly flap its clear wings. The gale of the flapping produced a lime green wind that hacked and slashed at Kano and Peep. Not only were the Pokemon hurt, Pearl and Dawn were hurt as well. The trainers and their Pokemon were sent slamming into the back wall.

"Heh," the goon scoffed, "Pathetic." He turned to walk out the exit, unharmed, until he saw two figures standing in the entrance. He couldn't really make out who they were because the light from the outside blinded their physical appearance. He could only see silhouettes. One was a familiar male body, while the other was a short old lady, holding the Old Charms.

-----

Pearl groaned as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah. He's tougher than I thought." He returned Kano as Dawn returned Peep.

"Yeah, but it seems we have reinforcements!" She pointed to the entrance.

Diamond stared at the Grunt who stood before him and the old lady who stood by his side. He looked yonder and noticed Pearl and Dawn on the ground, tending to their wounds. Snorting, Diamond muttered, "I leave you two alone for a few hours and I find you getting wiped to the floor by a Galactic Goon? I see why you two keep on begging me to help you guys." He folded his arms as the Goon stared back at him.

"Hm, and I suppose you're Riley's kid, Diamond?" questioned the Goon.

Diamond nodded as he took out a Pokeball, "And I suppose you're smarter than you look... " He tossed the Pokeball forward, releasing Rose, his Skuntank. The plan was already set from the get go, "I noticed that your Ninjask was extremely fast, obviously. Almost invisible. The only way to even the playing field is to be equally as invisible right?"

The Goon blinked, "I... I guess you're right."

"Well," Diamond closed his eyes as the elder lady stood beside Pearl and Dawn quietly, "let's test my theory, then. Rose, Smokescreen the entire cave until you cannot any further!"

The female Skuntank snorted, which in retrospect was flatulence. She turned her back to the Goon and Ninjask as dark, black smoke exited her buttocks rapidly and shrouded the entire cave.

Pearl covered his nose as he shouted, "Ugh! Oh my gosh! I'll never get used to that smell."

Dawn did the same and said, under gripping her nose, "Keep quiet, Pearl. I'm trying to understand exactly what Diamond is doing! He's an excellent strategist, beyond his years if you've ever really watched him!"

Pearl pouted, still holding his nose, "Who watches a battle just for the strategy!? It's all about blood, sweat, and tears! The one with the most will power will be victorious!"

"You can't even spell victorious... " Dawn rolled her eyes.

The old lady merely just chuckled at the conversation as the battle resumed.

-----

Now the entire cave was in smoke. Visibility was literally zero. You couldn't even see the back or front of your hand in front of if you held out your arm at arm-length. Diamond quickly returned Rose and released his Yanma, Pilot. The Goon was looking around, upset, "Wha-what's going on?"

"What's going on?" Diamond repeated his question, rhetorically, "I'm about to defeat you: That's what's going on. Not only can Pilot's accuracy increase by 30 percent, he also can increase his speed using Speed Boost. Your Ninjask isn't the only Pokemon with this ability."

Ninjask floated in the air, scanning around the fog in an afraid manner. Pilot came from behind it, just as Diamond commanded an Uproar attack. Sound waves were produced from the flapping of the Yanma's wings. The waves continued to bounce off the walls and injured Ninjask.

"Ancient Power!" Diamond shouted as the smoke started to thin. His eyes stared directly into the Goon's eyes. He noticed that they weren't as confident as they were before. Diamond had trapped him.

Pilot flapped its clear wings rapidly at the ceiling. Tons of giant, ancient rocks fell from it and collapsed on top of Ninjask, gravity sending it hurling to the cold, tiled floors. The only thing that was visible from under the rock was Ninjask's twitching, left arm.

The Goon collapsed to his feet and said, "I... I lost?" He quickly gathered his things and sprinted out of the cave, not before saying, "You'll be sorry! You just wait and see!"

-----

After Ninjask was cleared from the cave, Diamond walked over to the back side of the cave and looked at Pearl and Dawn, who said nothing to him for the moment. Diamond sighed and scratched his head, looking to the elderly woman, "Ah, look. Anyway, this woman is Cynthia's grandmother, Elder Maryland." He nodded to her, "She says she has some information, relating to us."

Elder Maryland thanked Diamond and stood in front of the cave paintings of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, "As you three already should know, the three Sinnoh lakes are protected by these three Pokemon." She motioned her hand to the pictures, "For generations, they have been connected to three individuals. When they first were discovered, they helped Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina save Sinnoh from a dangerous, unknown, dark force."

Dawn folded her arms as she rested her bag on the floor, "I've heard of Dialga and Palkia. The statues in Eterna City give a great explanation. But, Giratina, I've never heard of."

Diamond and Pearl nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well," Elder Maryland started, "Dialga is the ruler of Time. Palkia is the ruler of Space. But, Giratina is somewhat of a mixture between the two."

"What do you mean?" Pearl questioned.

"Giratina is described in historical books as the ruler of Dimension. There have been stories of another Dimension, not similar to our world. When Giratina appears, it is said that several dimension could possibly open for an extended time period. Could be days, weeks, months, or even years. No one knows," she sighed. Her back faced the trio as she stroked her hands on the paintings, "I have always wanted to live to see the three individuals connected to Lake Trio, but, I have been unfortunate for 87 long years."

Diamond had a determined look on his face as he slowly stepped forward and faced the painting of Uxie, "The intelligent being." Steadily and cautiously, he lifted his arm up and extended it towards the painting. Diamond's bare palm touched the head of the painting as a golden light outline every detail of the Uxie. The light then came off of the painting and surrounded Diamond in a barrier-like manner, before dispersing and settling down. The echo of Uxie's cry echoed through out the cave walls.

Elder Maryland felt goosebumps on her arms, "Oh my... you're the intelligent individual!?"

Diamond faced her and said, "I... I... I suppose I am..."

Pearl, being jealous, stepped up to the cave wall as well. Dawn trailed behind him as the two stopped beside each other, facing the paintings. Dawn beamed at the pink Pokemon, Mesprit.

"Oh... it's so adorable!" she quickly extended her hands on to the painting as a pink, glowing light outlined the painting in its entirety. In a similar fashion as earlier, the light wrapped around Dawn before dispersing. Mesprit's cry echoed in the cave.

"The emotional individual... " Elder Maryland commented, her excitement growing.

Pearl dusted his wrists off, "Heh, I best they save the best for last." He tightly closed his eyes and did a few moves with his arms. Finally, he pressed against the wall. but nothing happened, "What the heck?"

Dawn slapped her forehead as Diamond said, "You gotta actually touch the painting. You're touching just the wall, Pearl."

Pearl blinked and noticed that his hand was really touching the wall, barely missing the painting of Azelf, "Oh yeah." He shifted his hand to the left as he touched the painting. The Azelf portrait was outlined in a light of sky blue. The light surrounded Pearl before dispersing. Azelf's echo could be heard through out the cave before silencing.

"And... the willing individual... Truly amazing. Legendary!" Elder Maryland exclaimed as she escorted them out of the cave.

-----

Meanwhile, the Goon from earlier contacted his boss, Cyrus via PokeGear, "Boss! We've got trouble in the Celestic Cave!"

"No worries, Goon, I'll be there shortly!" Cyrus exclaimed. He still was flying in the skies on his Crobat, but was now above Celestic Town. He saw the cave from above and ordered Crobat to descend the skies. Eventually, he landed on the ground, a few feet away from the cave. Lifting his hand, Cyrus returned Crobat to its Pokeball as he folded his arms, watching Diamond, Dawn, Pearl, and Elder Maryland exit the cave, "Hmph."

Diamond stood guard as he said, "Cyrus!?"

"The one and only... " He took out another Pokeball, "No more questions. I want all three of you. Right here -- Right now."

(Next: Chapter 40: VS. Gliscor!)

Author's Note: Hard to believe we're only three chapters in to Volume 4! So much is about to happen!

Last edited:
Back