• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's Sprites World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • VoOdoO FOresT ...... ( Haven't done much lately >.< )

VoodooForest-1.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Pink flower stands out 2 much, and the huts are very blocky compared to the smoothness of the other tiles...

Years
  • Honestly Saurav, it looks like you just edited the grass tile I made for Dark Pegasus. Please refer to the comparison below.

comparisonqw9.png

I am also having some doubt that you actually made the large tree and the rock, mainly because you just mirrored and edited the original tree (and not very well, either). It is also based an a comparison between them and some of the other sprites you have made. I could be wrong, however. Please, though, do not take this the wrong way and shut down your sprite thread. These are just my thoughts, and I am only posting them. I do not wish to visciously accuse you of anything (like a certain person we know), I would only accuse you with firm proof.

Saurav

Years
  • Ok, I get the picture .... and the three dots grass are same too... but "Дон Пач" trust me I didn't copied yours... ( I looked again at the images ..... ) damn they looks almost same <_< only the patten looks different.... don't know why everything I ma...( forget it <_< )... but really I don't have to copy others work cause I am already loaded for full of ideas... and "Дон Пач" I am unpredictable I can be the most crappiest spriter or the most talented spriter cause I sprite or make art of I think off. They are good sometime and they are bad sometime and you know what, everything I made are just my free time work.

And the trees and the rock tile I made lately which everyone said it was really good and while some think I ripped or stole or copied or whatever..... i thought they were the worst sprite I made so far O.O why cause I didn't spend more time make it and its shading style is done with old fashion style and few colors are used and plus.... please don't laugh <_< the big tree which two branches.... the leaves are actually a hair sprite which I was trying to make sprite of myself from a photo..... I think spriteing is a free work... basically I am not a spriteing at all I am just making art from a computer and don't mind this "Дон Пач" well not only you there are some who don't like my work either because I do free style spriteing which mean I just do it... lets take example with the trees which I made ( or ripped which some may like it this way of saying ) like the ones in the "Voodoo Forest" round trees looks at it those shading its wrong and I know that ... and still I show it out to others why cause I like it like that... thats how I work, thats I do thing....

And have you seen anyone creating tons of trees sprites, grass tiles like me? cause they are the easiest to create for me..... ( lol you all must be thinking its easy to rip and work at it ) but I didn't do it like that...

But "Дон Пач" if you still think that I cheated then you have the right to tell the mods and close my thread. Cause its in PC rules that a member has right to report and close the a rippers thread.

Edit: Couldn't help myself .... the grass tile should be like this...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Like I said, I don't point fingers until I have full proof. I am glad you did not take this the wrong way. It is nice that you explained how you work. See, I start on one set, work my way through it until I get bored, and start a new one. I would never know how to sprite free will (I have to have some structure. LOL). So, I apologize and am sorry.

On Topic
    Anyway, I have not and will not say your sprites look bad. I just said that the rehashes of the 2-branch tree looked bad. The original is awesome. It has a good shape, an excellent feeling of texture, and good shading. My only complaint is the practility of the size, but then again, I am not using it in a hack anytime soon. Now, the large rock is really well done. As with the tree, it displays an excellent felling of texture. The shading is good, though top should be a little lighter. The shape is excellent, though is has a little bit of a "synthesized" feel, if you know what I mean (like it was carved into that shape). Now, there are some problems with the hut. The shading needs completely reworked, the palettes along with it. The darker lines need better anti-aliasing, as not to appear too jaggy. Try making the colors in the palette a little closer together so they can blend better.For the dome part, the shape is also going to need to be redone as well. Try making the base more of a partial circle than an arc. For the shading of the dome, just anti-alias it like before, though try it with a closer palette (and try to make the lines appear less jagged). For the flower, it really looks like a jungle flower, it being that big. Now, that isn't a bad thing. It also has excellent shading, though the shape could be slightly improved. The log fences are great as they are, no complaints. Now, the other trees are also good, but they have a severe lack of detail compared to the rest of the tiles of the map. Try making it appear it has leaves, for a more textured effect.

Few... Done. Sorry I go into detail with my critique (perhaps I go a bit overboard). Also, I am sorry for my previous post, and please accept it.

Years
  • Saurav!! how are you ?
    Well i like what you made, i like the tiles, but im not really intrested in critting the tiles, dont like to sprite those myzelf soo haha :P
    I see you got quit good in making reposes, but you need to work on your outline and shading.:P
    Also i like how you make ow's there pretty awsome, so maybe i can request something from you in the future :D
    goodluck and spriting is fun right hahah :P;)

Saurav

Years
  • #) Its ok "Дон Пач" I know you were just doing a part to make the community ripper free :)

#) Hi there "Crossel" long time no see! :P Whatz up? Yeah still sux at shading <_< ....

Back to me sprite :P

Randomly made 1st town on my style :D
    Random1stTown.png

Let me see.... new tree design, resize house, new grass tile design....oh yeah new flowers .... I think thats all for now...

コリンク

Pokémon HyperSpeed Creator
    Years
  • Very nice tiles and work Saurav..

However, I'm not accusing you of anything but.. that Palkia is a refrence; isn't it?

I've see it before; Arkeis's website has that Palkia, I'm not accusing or hating; however it would be nice if you did give them some credit for the ref.. right?

Saurav

Years
  • Ok Credit to Arkeis's website for the reference of Palkia...

Well I got google it and found it ... didn't notice about the wedsite <_<

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Jaw dropped!

:shocked:Freaking wow dude! I never knew that you was this good. I seen your past work before, but you're getting better and better. And since these can be used, don't be surprised if they come up in my hack.

Saurav

Years
  • :shocked:Freaking wow dude! I never knew that you was this good. I seen your past work before, but you're getting better and better. And since these can be used, don't be surprised if they come up in my hack.

:shocked: my sprites in Pokemon Moon/Sun ...... *faint* :nervous:

:D It will be an honor for me :classic:

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    These are really good! I might use them in one of my hacks...

Saurav

Years
  • Back with more new stuffs this time too.....

Made the gym better ( guess so ) then before, new grass tile, tree sprite abit of changed, new PC and PM, ......

Middel_Town.png

Here is some of my old designs ....

Wooden_PC.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back