• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Come true

Who do you think is going to win?

• May

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    From a neutral point of view, May would have the advantage over Dawn. May has more experience, plus she has Pokemon at final evolutions. Blaziken, I believe? All Dawn has is some of those basic first evolutionary Pokemon. I concur with all the posts stating the battle might be interrupted and posts stating Dawn will be somehow given a boost in strength. At this point in the anime series, the writer abandons logic quite a couple of times. Ash's Pikachu has been to three different regions with very strong trainers, but when he enters Sinnoh, Pikachu's strength is none stronger than the first Gym Leaders and beginning trainers. I don't see how this time could be any different. Knowing this, the battle will be very unpredictable, and Dawn might actually win. Team Rocket is very likely to interrupt the battle anyways. Hopefully none of these events will happen, as I would love to view a full and complete battle of Dawn versus May. A tie is strangely original, and has occured in many battles between friends as the writers are probably afraid that fans of a certain character will be disappointed if the character lost in a battle. As for now, I say anything can happen. I will not side with anyone and my opinion will not alter until the episode is viewed.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    The preview showed that the writers went for a "Let's be friend and be tag partners" for DP076. I guess they didn't want an angry mob of Haruka or Hikari fans yet. She showed up at the last few seconds.

Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true

Looks like she is still the silly girl at times, like we all know her.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The preview showed that the writers went for a "Let's be friend and be tag partners" for DP076. I guess they didn't want an angry mob of Haruka or Hikari fans yet. She showed up at the last few seconds.

Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true Dream Come true

Looks like she is still the silly girl at times, like we all know her.

I'm impressed they remembered her Emerald get-up. Ohh, Glaceon, which I'll dub "Frosty." Heh.

Talk about fan-service.
    Like you said talk about the fan service. Also wow what a surprise that its a glaceon*sarcasm*

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I new as soon as i heard may was back that her Eevee would be either a Leafion or Glacion, just because it was the only pkmn she had that could evolve into a Sinnoh pokemon, the big question now is will she stay with them, or is this just like when Misty rejoined for a few episodes back in Hoenn and they'll have her leave when the tounament's over? because they have allways had more Male hero's than Female and it would be nice to see them have the same ammount or just more than one Female for once.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I had three theries:

Eevee would evolve into Leafeon prior to May's re-appearance

OR

Eevee would stay as Eevee and May would stick around until Snowpoint and just before then it would evolve into Glaceon

OR

It evolved into Espeon/Umbreon while in Johto

obviously the second was ridiculus >.>

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i would've loved for May to stay.... but the creators of the show aren't that fanservice-y

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
    i was soooooo haaaaaaappy when i saw this pictures this pictures, i restarted my emerald....look at the may in emerald......YAY! she was wearing her emerald outfit!!!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Seeing that it is an official Contest, I don't think "battle get interrupted and never resolved" is possible any more. I'm not sure if a tie is possible in an official match either.

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Most likely May will win by an upset. I mean Dawn has been everyone's punching bag(Zoey, Maylene, Jessie) so it would be very unlikely that she'll win. We know May is going to have: Wartotle, Munchlax(preview showed a Snorlax, so it could be May's), Glaceon, and Blaziken.
    Dawn has: Piplup, Buneary, Pachrisu and Ambipom. Almost all of them are prevolved and combined with her lack of experience even DEM Piplup isn't going to win thisn for her.
    Besides, as people have said, why would the writers bring May back just to lose to a rookie trainer who lost as many times as May has won.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    It must be Dawn or else she would've lost three contests in a row. It will probably be some kind of amzing epic battle and Dawn pulls it off. xD;

Back