• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
  • Not 2 be rude or criticise or anything but these sprites are a little rushed. Take your time making em and slow down so that they come out right. There's no need for any rush.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is really good, I'm sure it is hard to do because you have companions (Brock and Misty) that you have to include. Good luck.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Gl on this hack and i support it(i just can't put a banner since mmy banner is maximum in size).

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • So meowth will you use my new corey battle sprite it looks better !!!

& I redid that lame Jessie & took your & Raiph's advise :
    POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

I really took my time with this one !!!
    (next is james then no more)

I redid Fergus:

& I hope you don't mind but i edited Corey:

Last edited:

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Man great job these look awsm im positive he'll take these now. See what a little time and patience can achieve? Anyway great job!

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Sure no prob. I look at rushing is just a faster way to die. But sure it came out real nice when you took your time and that just proves that taking it slow is how you can get everything to come out just the way you want it. And every now and then we could all use a little positive input.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • I like the New Fergus and Corey sprites, but I think the Jessie will be one of the hardest things to make in the game.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Mhm they do look nice don't they? And yea jessie and james is a little bit of a challenge but you just gotta take your time making em.

Danno

Years
  • If I ever have time, I'll try. But with mapping and trying to tile edit, I dont have much time for real life...

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • As i've said before do this at your own pace. Take your time at it and take breaks as much as possible. You don't have 2 work on the hack everyday. Take some time off and enjoy life, Do this hack at your convienence and you'll get done when you get done, that's all.

Danno

Years
  • Heh... I can see YOU want this one done.

And here's an update: I'm moving the movie script to this post, and I'm going to update the info on the front page.

THE MOVIE SCRIPT(courtesy of script-o-rama.com)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
  • Dude we did not finish the beta we're still mapping,tile editing,scripting and spriting.

(P.s. meowth will you use the new corey,furgus,neesha & jessie sprites ? I'm going to remake james)

Danno

Years
  • I'm going to use Corey Neesha and Fergus, yes. But I havent added them in just yet. I'm waiting for YouTube to respond, but I put up a video on a test map testing the Ash OWs.

I hope you like it, they came out very nice Kris :D

EDIT:
    Here ya go! :D

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • So Kris, what did you think?

And here's an updated version of the Backsprites: More what I was looking for (I changed yours, kept the body redid the head)

Years
  • WOW, That looks awesome (looks similar to the ash in pokemon naranja) and ash really turns his hat backwards during a battles.
    Have you started the sinnoh on cause i can do it for you !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back