• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Would anyone like to battle? I want to use Garchomp, so let's say that you're allowed to use him as well.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
What's your username on Shoddy?

I'm not on away, so challenge me if you want. Name is JoWooD, go figure...

Last edited:

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
Years
Er... just go on ABYAY's server, Host is 75.109.11.25 and Port is 1234

Sorry I couldn't make it earlier, I was watching a tournament match between Sikh Assassin and Puggy. Sikh made an awesome comeback after being down 5-1, it was great =D

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
Years
im on shoddy for awhile guys...........................................................................................................

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 16, 2010
Someone should include links to all of PokéCommunity's Diamond & Pearl competitive battling guides in the first post. This way, new members who aren't so skilled can read those articles and hopefully get better.

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
i want to test you. but do you have wifi, because i dont have shoddy anymore

Shiny i know your a tough opponent, but i think i will battle you with my quick stuck together water team :)
when your ready after the test, ill battle you.
give me a message

DeoTheDemolisher

Be Aware Of What You Wish For
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
I can dance like they did in the 50's if that makes me look any better lol Just thougt ide tell you something about me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back