• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rebirth Revolution Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    mike...what did you say? and i told you if you are still staying here at PC i'll make you a leader again, but if you're not i can't cuz the leaders have to be active

EDIT: thanks mukka

editEDIT: i updated the touney and member lists on the first post, if i missed anyone pm me :]

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    mike i hear your trying to recreate nintai...let me say one thing, its not going to work, the staff here no longer want clans, if the current ones fall its all over, clans are gone for ever, and i guess you also do not want to be a leader to your staying a regular member now

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • No I made it along time ago, go back in the posts and make that one big again.

Thanks One_Wing for try to stop from something you messed up.

Wtf One_Wing I told you I don't want to a member of this clan anymore! I never did. One_Wing just stop, I don't want to be a bro with someone whos not supportive at all. I feel like breaking are friendship. *walks away*

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    shiny i just read your signature!!!!!!

and mike, well in that case, RRC will crush nintai

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    read my visitor message mike, oh yeah and haha, wait till you guys hear this, im the founder of a battling clan, but i have retired from pokemon battling, it doesn't appeal to me anymore :\

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i have no clue what you just said, but a summary of mine is: i dont battle anymore and read my visitor message on your profile

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @shiny: whose my dad? espreon?

@mukka: well im asking mike stuff on his profile and he challenged me to a battle then i told him, i dont battle anymore, i don't find it appealing :\

@mike: nvm, i read your response

nii-chan~ don't spam

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    sry i didnt add the one from PE or the new one ill add it ps i left PE ill only go there for the chat box if i need to discuss and issue. sry AJ

Nii-Chan...i love that name^^ i have no idea why i keep saying it in my head

well the chatbox is gonna be staff only so if your unactive for long then you gfet demodded so be active a little and i can cover you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back