• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter The Necro Region ~The Land Shrouded in Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    SIGN-UPS ARE STILL OPEN! HYDROCUB IS STILL AVAILABLE! IF YOU WISH TO SIGN-UP, YOU MUST POST YOUR SIGN-UP IN THE OOC THREAD!

Good morning,

My name is Professor Mystere Sinclair the First, but you can just call me Professor Sinclair. If you have received this letter, it means I have invited you to come to the Necro Region. The Necro Region is a bit between Hoenn and Sinnoh, but it's recently been discovered, and teeming of wild Pokemon, just waiting to be caught! It seems that six new legendaries, three new Eevee evolutions, and nine regular Pokemon have been discovered. The nine regular Pokemon are starters I picked up, but rest assure, I have quite a few other starters just waiting for you to whisk them away!

My house is located in Garnetville. You should be able to arrive there by boat, or maybe even through air or by Pokemon. Like the gyms throughout most the other regions, Necro has six tournament areas, each located in six different towns. There are also eight fashion shows, which you could consider to be our version of contests. It's your choice whether or not you wish to take on the tournaments or fashion shows, but if you are able to defeat the Elite Four, there is a chance the currently-being-built Battle Frontier will be done, and that acts much like the Frontiers in Hoenn and in Sinnoh.

... But before I forget, I must warn you: When you receive a map of the region, you will notice cities colored in gray. Those are known as "Ghost Towns", and are full of the haunted past. You will have to go to some of them if you wish to conquer all the tournaments. The ones in blue indicate they are underwater, and the ones in red indicate they are on land. To get to the underwater areas, you must travel by submarine, or find a Pokemon that can dive down. As for getting across to the specific islands, you can travel by boat, plane, or Pokemon.

I await your arrival!

Professor Sinclair

A couple days after you receive this letter, you receive another one, sent by the same person. You notice it has no greeting.

I sorry to inform you, but although I did cover what I thought to be everything in my last letter, I forgot one key factor - Team Starlight. For days they have been up to no good, trying to track down the locations of the legendary Shadow Foxes, the ones who are the embodiments of day, evening, and night themselves. There should be one area I marked on your map where the three can be found, but as of now we have no clue how to get there. The winds are deadly, hundreds of typhoons surround the area, and there are occasionally whirlpools, as we have discovered. While it keeps Team Starlight away, you will probably have no chance of getting there.

And because I'm nice, enclosed in the package sent with this letter is a Town Map and five Potions. You'll need to stop by my place if you wish to receive your starter and Pokeballs.

Professor Sinclair

The Map

The Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Starters

Leafie/Puppyseed - TAKEN by Willoweon
    Grass Puppy Pokemon
    Ability: Leaf Guard
    Nature: Naughty (+Atk. -Sp. Def.)
    Moveset: Basic - Tackle
    Basic - Growl
    Level 6 - Absorb
    Level 11 - Aromatherapy
    Level 16 - Shadow Sneak
    Level 16 - Sunny Day
    Level 21 - Confuse Ray
    Level 26 - Mega Drain
    Level 31 - Amnesia
    Level 36 - Shadow Ball
    Level 41 - Curse
    Level 46 - Hypnosis
    Level 46 - Nightmare
    Level 46 - Dream Eater
    Level 51 - Power Whip
    Evolution Line: Leafie/Puppyseed -Level 16-> Kusapo/Graooch -Level 36-> Taninu/Ivynus

Enkami/Flareolf - TAKEN by Neku
    Flaming Wolf Pokemon
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Brave
    Moveset: Basic - Quick Attack
    Basic - Leer
    Level 7 - Fire Spin
    Level 10 - Bulk Up
    Level 14 - Magnet Bomb
    Level 14 - Sandstorm
    Level 19 - Iron Defense
    Level 25 - Flame Wheel
    Level 28 - Body Slam
    Level 34 - Flash Cannon
    Level 43 - Metal Sound
    Level 43 - Metal Burst
    Level 43 - Earth Power
    Level 49 - Eruption
    Evolution Line: Enkami/Flareolf -Level 14-> Kazakami/Moltenolf -Level 34-> Kaenkami/Blazeolf

Mizuiro/Hydracub
    Aquatic Cub Pokemon
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Nature: Random
    Moveset: Basic - Pound
    Basic - Sand Attack
    Level 6 - Bubble
    Level 10 - Bite
    Level 18 - Aurora Beam
    Level 18 - Hail
    Level 22 - Mist
    Level 27 - Crunch
    Level 29 - Slam
    Level 36 - Ice Beam
    Level 41 - Bubblebeam
    Level 47 - Fake Tears
    Level 47 - Avalanche
    Level 47 - Hydro Pump
    Evolution Line: Mizuiro/Hydracub -Level 18-> Hyoukabu/Frossub -Level 38-> Mizutora/Aquiger

Chicorita/Chikorita - TAKEN by Soluna
    Leaf Pokemon
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Quiet
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

Hikozaru/Chimchar (Flare) - TAKEN by Pikalover10
    Chimp Pokemon
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Naughty
    Moves: Scratch, Leer

Mizugorou/Mudkip - TAKEN by Dark_Link12
    Mud Fish Pokemon
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Timid
    Moves: Tackle, Growl

Must have Good SU

Eievui/Eevee - TAKEN by King900000
    Evolution Pokemon
    Ability: Adaptibility
    Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp. Def.)
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
    Evolution Methods:
    Spoiler:

New Evolutions Info.:
    Spoiler:

Togepi/Togepi - TAKEN by |:Hiro:|
    Spike Ball Pokemon
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Naive (+Speed -Sp. Def.)
    Moves: Growl, Charm, Peck

Yogiras/Larvitar - TAKEN by cooldude345
    Rock Skin Pokemon
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Impish (+Def. -Sp. Atk.)
    Moves: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm

Tatsubay/Bagon - TAKEN by The warden
    Rock Head Pokemon
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Modest
    Moves: Rage, Bite

Wildcard1: Snorunt - TAKEN by Flax

Wildcard2: Misdreavus - TAKEN by Xanthine

*Special* Wildcard3: Farfetch'd - TAKEN by Mewliveson

GM's Wildcard: Ralts

*All movesets (besides the ones belonging to the Fakemon) are the Platinum movesets. Togepi has an Egg Move because it only has supportive moves in the beginning. They all start at level 5, and if your SU is good enough, I may let you choose one Egg Move.

Rules
    At long last
    -PC's RP Rules Apply
    -No Bunnying unless the user allows you to use their character
    -You will be booted out if you're inactive for two weeks. If you wish to stay but will be gone, contact me through VM or PM and you won't get booted out
    -Until I fix my computer at my new home, I will need (a) co-owner(s). You may ask to be a co-owner in your post
    -Respect all members and their characters
    -Keep everything PG-13! As for profanity, keep it limited
    -I will be part of this RP
    -Only the co-owner(s) and I can control NPCs, unless stated otherwise
    -Do not, I repeat, do NOT insult the Fakemon sprites, hard work was put into them
    -Have fun

Sign-Ups

OOC:
    Username: Come on, it doesn't get any easier than this!
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Nicknames and such

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: First and Last please
    Nicknames: Optional
    Gender: Yes, genderless is an option, but you have to back it up
    Hometown and Region: Where they were born and what region they're from

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Attire isn't part of this; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Average Attire: What they wear most the time; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Formal Attire: Optional, what they wear on formal occasions; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Attire for the Cold: Optional, what they wear when it's cold; minimum three lines or one paragraph
    Accessories: Optional, includes backpacks, purses, etc.; minimum three lines or one paragraph

More Detailed Character Info. 2 - Personality:
    Dislikes: The opposite of "Likes" if you didn't know this already
    Strengths: What your character is good at doing
    Weaknesses: What your character isn't good at
    Personality: Your character's demeanor and whatnot; minimum three-five lines or one-two paragraphs

More Detailed Character Info. 3 - History:
    Family: Optional, if any; list names, ages and their relationship with the character (e.g. father, mother)
    Acquaintances: Optional, if any; list names, ages, and their relationship with the character (e.g. rival, friend)
    Past: Your character's past, minimum five-seven lines or two-three paragraphs

Other:
    Just list anything else unmentioned here

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Um...
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: If you're lucky enough, I just may give you your desired nature/gender/ability
    Any Oddities?: Like a scar over the eye or a bleached part of the fur/skin, no shinies, please

Credit to chanchimi for the starter sprites; the Eeveelutions and the map were done by me. Plasmeon was done by someone else for me, but they don't have an account here, so they're anonymous.

Accepted Members:
    Callandor: Larvitar
    |:Hiro:|: Togepi
    Pikalover10: Chimchar
    Soluna: Chikorita
    Xanthine: Misdreavus
    Dark_Link12: Mudkip
    Neku: Flareolf
    The warden: Bagon
    King900000: Eevee
    cooldude345: Larvitar
    Willoweon: Puppyseed
    Flax: Snorunt
    Mewliveson: Farfetch'd

Co-Owners
    .Sublime
    ~|symphony♪
    King900000

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd like to reserve Chikorita, if possible. I'll have an SU ready by tomorrow or so. ^^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can I reserve Wild Card Horsea, please? By the way, I can co-own if you need someone and this is my first RolePlay with FakeMon.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Good to see your RP got accepted ^^

By the way people! My Eevee reservation is DROPPED! I decided to co-own instead of RP xD So somebody can take the Eevee!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Can I reserve the Chikorita if possible? If not, Togepi or Bagon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Sign-Up

OOC: TeeJay
    Username: ninetales09baby'.
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: TeeJay or Sir Penguin. (:

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Ameera' Ajavann'
    Nicknames: Nnebe'
    Hometown and Region: Ameera' was born in Lilycove City, but is currently living in The Johto Region, in Ecruteak City.

Appearance: Ameera' is African American, with long black hair that flows slightly past the middle of her back. She is about 6'1", and has emerald green eyes. She also has red and blue streaks throughout her bangs, which cover her right eye. Her skin is fairly light, and she has a fair complexion. Also, her hands are quite small, as are her feet. If she is not wearing her green boots, she is wearing green heels. Her legs make up most of her body, and she is of a reasonable weight of 117.

Average Attire: Ameera' can usually be seen wearing a green jacket, with a green undershirt. She also usually wears a pair of white dress pants, that cling to her figure. She wears green boots to top it all off.

Formal Attire: No formal attire.

Attire for the Cold: Ameera' is not a fan of the cold, but very rarely dresses for it. The most she wears is a large green jacket, that nearly swallows her six foot one frame. She also has a pair of boots that she is fond of wearing for the cold weather that occurs in Ecruteak City, and on her journey back home to Lilycove City every now and then.

Accessories: She has a small hand bag, nothing much. She wears a gold-chained necklace around her neck, with an emerald (of course) at the end of it. She sometimes wears a charm bracelet given to her by her mother.

Likes: She is very interested in the Eevee Evolutions; She loves to breed pokemon.
    Dislikes: Ignorant and/or Cocky people.
    Strengths: She is a highly skilled trainer, but also has a knack for "beautifying" her pokemon.
    Weaknesses: She has a slight problem with generousity; Ameera' is very greedy.

Personality: Ameera' is often described by her friends and family as a very generous person. She loves to help out those around her, and does her best to be "the best". She is not cocky aout her own abilities, but sometimes her confidence is misconstrued as cockiness. She would give the clothes off her back if it meant saving a trainer or their pokemon from danger.

Ameera' has always been one to doubt herself, but has recently been able to find her confident streak. She has been working with her fathers' Vaporeon a lot, and has decided she wants her very own. She knows training is difficult, but she also understands (or believes) that she can conquer anything. She is very determined.

Ameera' is more of a leader than a follower, but is not very pushy. She likes to reason things out with people, instead of arguing. When she is in a situation where it requires leading people, she does very well. She is confident in her ability to keep those around her safe, as well as her pokemon. She is usually the first to request a battle, although she will not do so if she feels the opponent and/or person is of a lower talent level than she.

Family: Dennis Mindleton, 53; Father.
    Agnes Ajavann', 49; Mother.
    Sione' Ajavann', 19; Sister.​

Acquaintances: None at this moment.​

Past: Ameera' has had a troubled, yet successful life. She was never the favorite in school, as she had a lot of trouble paying attention. Soon after her first year of pre-school, her father and mother split up and her mother pulled her out of school. She has been home schooled the majorityy of her life, traveling in between her parents' homes' in Ecruteak and Lilycove, spending the majority of her time in Ecruteak. She has an older sister, of whom she adores. Her sister has recently moved to The Sinnoh Region, to pursue her dream there of becoming a pokemon master.​

Other: N/A
    Starter: Eevee (if possible)
    Desired Starter: Eevee
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Calm nature, Male gender, and as for the ability, either works for me. Adaptibility sounds nicest to me, however. (:
    Any Oddities?: Eevee has a blue ribbon tied around it's neck, with Ameera's initials on the ends of the ribbons.​

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Wow. O.O This looks amazing. I'd like to resreve a spot for Larvitar. But if any of the Fire Starters open up, I'd like one of them. Or mabye a wild card. But for now Larvitar.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Done-ish. I'll add more if necessary.

OOC:
    Username: |:Hiro:|
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Hiro, Greg

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Malcolm Holder
    Nicknames: Mal
    Hometown and Region: Goldenrod City, Johto

Appearance: Mal is around six feet tall, weighing approximately 150 pounds. His hair is a dark brown, a gray hair here and there. His skin is basically "dark beige" and his eyes are emerald green, the only thing standing out in his average face. His legs make up about half of height. His hair is usually cut quite short, barely ever touching his neck. It usually looks black, but in direct sunlight, it looks brownish-blond. His feet are rough, Mal preferred to go shoeless as a child. In contrast, his hands are incredibly soft, like "silk" his mom says.
    Average Attire: Mal's wardrobe consists mostly of novelty t-shirts and a variety of shorts, preferring not to pants of any kind, unless the weather forces him to. Though he has a lot of those t-shirts, he chooses to wear his normal clothing more often. Polo shirts and a selection of brightly colored t-shirts.
    Formal Attire: Formal events are one of the only reasons he will wear pants. He will usually wear a tux, but when things are a little less formal, he'll slip on a simple, white button-up shirt, a tie, and black pants. With either of these he has a pair of black dress shoes that he will polish for hours before wearing if possible. He also has a fake gold watch that happens to be hours off at all times.
    Attire for the Cold: Due to his hands and feet being the coldest parts of his body, he wears several pairs of gloves and socks. He will wear a leather jacket with an extremely thick, dark red coat over it. He will wear a toboggan cap with earmuffs above it. His pants are stuffed into his warm, black boots.
    Accessories: His has a big backpack with several pockets used to carry supplies such as food, water and pokemon necessities. He also carries a duffel bag containing his clothing, which weighs him down significantly. Due to semi-bad eyesight, he has a pair of glasses he has to occasionally wear to see things at a distance.

Likes: Mal loves junk food, especially chocolate, but has enough willpower to resist. With his love of junk food, he also got a love to exercise, well play actually. He used to go for morning walks everyday, but has stopped, feeling his constant traveling is enough. He frequently plays games, usually hide-and-seek, with pokemon, feeling it builds trust. Occasionally, he likes to sit and read a good book, preferably historical fiction or fantasy.
    Dislikes: He absolutely hates people with no sense of humor. Other than that and the obvious (pokemon abusers, bullies, etc.),he dislikes little else.
    Strengths: He is always able to lighten someone's mood and, at least to others, is an optimist.
    Weaknesses: He's not a great strategist and can be slightly hard-head. He frequently deals with crises with humor, to the annoyance of the ones around him. Lastly, he has a limited knowledge of pokemon.
    Personality: Mal is a helpful, caring individual, but is a rather awkward and clumsy man. He feels humor and trust are the keys to success. He sees himself as a follower, not being the greatest of leaders. "Pushover" is what some people use to describe him, though he can easily tell when someone's intentions are right or wrong. He has no problem saying "no" to the wrong things, but has problems with turning down what is right, even if it has negative consequences. He usually makes friends easily, though he has met a few people who have disliked him on sight. He also feels that his love of people and need to make friends can be attributed to his loneliness. He's also quite nerdy, getting straight A's through school and always looking for an interesting book.

Family:
    Theresa Summers, 40; Mother
    Nicholas Summers, 46; Step-Father
    Nancy Summers, 3; Half-Sister
    Acquaintances:
    Nina Chase, 16; Friends, Ex-Girlfriend
    Zachary Chase, 17; Semi-Rival
    Past: He has little of interest in his past. He never knew his father and, sadly, he doesn't believe his mother knows who his father is either. When Mal turned five, he was told by his mother that she had met someone that would be his father. About a year later, his mother married Nicholas Summers. He never learned to like Nicholas, due to his lack of laughter. A few years later, the family was forced to move into a one bedroom apartment due to money trouble. When he turned 14, his little sister was born and he had to get a job early to help with money. His family was finally able to move into a three bedroom apartment after that. With the invitation to the Necro Region, he feels that he'll finally be able to support his family.

Other: His favorite subject in school was math and history.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Togepi
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Female
    Any Oddities?: There is a burn scar on the side of its right leg. Likely received in a fight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    OOC:
    Username: Neku
    What would you like us to call you: Neku
    Character:
    Name: Skye Valor
    Nicknames: Double Spikey-Haired Kid
    Hometown/Region: Born in Johto, but moved to Sinnoh when he was young and is currently living in Sunyshore City
    Appearence: He has spikey reddish brown hair. He has a black part blending into his reddish brown hair, that's also spikey. He has dark blue eyes.
    Average Attire: He wears a short sleeved jacket that's white and has a orange stripe runing through the middle. He wears a black t-shirt under his jacket. Skye wears blue baggy shorts that go a bit below his knees.
    Formal Attire: No formal attire.
    Attire for The Cold: He wears the same jacket, except a bit heavier. He wears a long sleeved black t-shirt under it. He wears blue jeans in the cold weather.
    Accessories: Wears a green backpack that holds all of his stuff. He wears a necklace that has a symbol that looks like a flame. The symbol is light blue.
    Likes: He loves to battle/watch battles and loves to be around pokemon. Skye loves to eat sweets.
    Dislikes: Heights(sometimes), people who treat pokemon badly, someone who tries to fix his hair
    Stengths: Battling, becoming friends with pokemon
    Weaknesses: Being at high places(sometimes)
    Personality: He's pretty happy most of the time. He's always kind to pokemon. Skye usually tries to be the best at battling, using his mother's pokemon to battle. He's determined and will do his best at anything. Skye can be energenic sometimes. He cares alot about pokemon, and he likes to be around other trainers. He hates it when someone abuses their pokemon and will usually yell at the person and get into a fight. He can be goofy at times too.
    Family: Cloud Valor; Father, age 34
    Raine Valor; Mother, age 34
    Acquaintances: None at the moment
    Past: Skye grew up around pokemon. He's always loved to play with them, and watch his parents battle at times when he was little. Skye went to school, but never payed attention that much except it was anything on battling or something he was interested in. He used his parents pokemon so he could battle. Skye was usually outside most of the time, helping his parents with their pokemon and hoping he could have his own one day. His father is currently traveling around places in Sinnoh and possibly in other regions.
    Other: Nothing...
    Starter: Flareolf
    Desired Starter: Flareolf
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Brave or maybe Jolly/Male/...maybe Blaze?
    Any Oddities?: No

(I might add more, so yeah... Or change a few things later.)

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    I cant do this, for reasons that would take a while to explain. I love the idea, but I dont have enough time. I'm droppibng out.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    This looks very interesting. Can I reserve a Mudkip? But I prefer Larvitar if Callandor gives that up.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Stick a fork in me, I'm done! (Please don't acctualy stick a fork in me. That would hurt.) If I need to add anything tell me.

OOC:
    Username: Callandor
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: L

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Akihiro Aoi
    Nicknames: Dai-kun (it means big, great, large, or vast in japanese) or Ninja Teddy Bear. He doesn't nesseraly like ether.
    Hometown and Region: Lavender Town, Kanto

Appearance:
    He has short black hair. He also has a natural silver stripe in his hair going from over his left eye, all the way to the bottom of the back of his head. In his hair. His body is rather large weighing around 190 lbs, but he is tall for his age and because of that his weight is distributed evenly enough so that he doesn't look too big. The thing that you might notice first though is the fact that his eyes are crystal blue. He usually has a board look on his face, unless he's around little children, then he has a kind and caring look. And if he is in a battle he gets this excited look about himself.
    Average Attire:
    Most of the time he wears a pair of tan shorts. The shorts are kind of tatered at the bottom. They also have a lot of pockets. Two in the back, which he never uses, two on each side, one on top one on bottom. The two on the bottom are pouch like pockets. He also wears this plain red t-shirt. Er...well mostly plain. On the right shoulder is a Vulpix patch that was ironed on. He also has this black bandana that he likes to wear. It has, in white stiching, a lotus pattern all over it. He also has these green and tan sneakers that he always wears, so they look very worn. They are the only foot wear he owns.
    Formal Attire:
    He doesn't have any thing that he always wears. He just uses whatever Tux his parents give him at the time.
    Attire for the Cold:
    It all depends on how cold it is outside. If it is just slightly chilly out he will wear a plain red sweater with tan pants that have a similar pocket confiuration as his shorts. If it is snowing out, then he dresses a little more warmly. First off he wears the same pants, but he has long jons underneath. He also wears this white, fuzzy jacket. It doesn't look like it would be warm enough, but he never complains. Mabye it's because of his large body mass. He also replaces his bandana with a white ski cap, and a white mouth mask.
    Accessories:
    His backpack is green with black straps.

Dislikes:
    Spoiled and shallow people. He figures sence he grew up in a rich family and turned out generous, others can too.
    Strengths:
    Pokemon battling, sence he had a personal tudor. Singing.
    Weaknesses:
    Most really active phisical activities.
    Personality:
    Dispite the fact that he comes from a very, very rich family, he is not a spoiled, rotten brat like you might execpt. He acctualy very generous and giving. He does like to have stuff though, mostly because of his A.D.D. He has severe A.D.D. The only things that can keep his attention are pokemon and girls. He doesn't consider himself the most attractive person in the world though, or even attractive at all, dispite the fact that he has been called cute by every female friend he has had so far. He doesn't consider that a compliment. He is also pretty lazy. Uasally doesn't wake up till noon. Goes to bed after midnight. Sits around the house reading and playing video games. When he is in a battle though, he is very excited and cocky. The very thought of an exciting battle puts a big grin on his face. Not a happy grin, one of those "It's time to fight" grins.

Family:
    Diesuke Aoi (father), Akemi Aoi (mother), Ryota Aoi (brother)
    Acquaintances:
    Untill the age of nine, he had a personal tudor in being a pokemon trainer named Xaki.
    Past:
    He comes from a very rich family. Because of this he hasn't really had a very excting past. Their was one time when he got blamed for setting the local libary on fire. After about three weeks of everyone sure it was him, but not enough proof to areste him, the real crupret came forward and said when he was training with his Magmortar, a stray fire ball blew up the back side of the libary. The guy was forced to pay a hefty fee for acctidental arson. He hasn't really had many significent events in his life. Just some small incedents that sometimes get him into trouble. He also got lost in his backyard one time. They have this huge hedge maze back there.

Other: He always has moon pies or a book on hand.

Starter:
    Desired Starter:
    Larvitar

Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Male. I don't really care what nature he has.
    Any Oddities?: Nope.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ZOMG, sorry for being out. I just got back home where my computer is broken, so I'll find the time. But yeah :3 Sublime is *a* co-owner and won't be part of it. He'll just help with grading and guiding XD

So... Anyways...

AndrewTemari101 - Puppyseed Reserved for you
    Soluna - Chikorita Reserved for you
    ~|symphony♪ - Wild Card 1 (Horsea) Reserved, and you can co-own if you're still OK with it ^^
    Xanthine - Wild Card 2 (Misdreavus) Reserved
    Shadow Thunder Lord - Flareolf Reserved
    ninetales09baby'. - Pending. You need a bit more on your appearance and personality and stuff.
    |:Hiro:| - Since Soluna reserved Chikorita before you signed up, I'll let her hold on to her reservation for a few more days (the same goes with everyone else). But Togepi and Bagon or still available, so you can choose from the two of them (or any Poke that isn't reserved). Else, you're Accepted.
    Neku - Flareolf was reserved by STL, so if you would like a different Poke, it's alright with me. You too, are Accepted.
    Callandor - Very nice SU~ You're Accepted.
    Dark_Link12 - OK, Mudkip Reserved for you ^^

Just to let everyone know, my character will start with a Ralts.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I just changed it to "Chikorita or Togepi" in case Soluna backs out...

Chikorita <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    I edited it a little, and made it a little longer. If it needs anymore adjusting, tell me and I will most surely fix it ^^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back