• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter The Necro Region ~The Land Shrouded in Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    |:Hiro:| - I'll give you Togepi for now; if Soluna is unable to sign up, then I'll give you Chikorita. How's that sound? ^^ (unless you change your mind, of course~)
    ninetales09baby'. - Much better. Accepted you are =D

I'll probably get my own SU up tomorrow X_X

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    ^^ Thank you, thank you. I am going to be on quite often, so I will be sure to stay informed. Also, am I going to be able to evolve my Eevee later on in the RP? I know that might sound stupid, but I wanted to make sure.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Thanks =D

By the way, the RP will start when enough people have joined ^^ How I define enough... idk. I suppose once a few more people join it'll start~

And I'll try getting an OOC Center up so we can discuss OOC stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Aw man.. I wanted Flareolf... I dunno what other starter to get though.Hm...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aw man.. I wanted Flareolf... I dunno what other starter to get though.Hm...
    I suppose I COULD make a special exception for you... But then again, I've giving everyone with a reservation 3-5 days to get an SU up, so if STL doesn't get his, then you can have Flareolf ^^

And Lime, yeah, it's gonna be chapter format ^^ So yeah ^^

Finally, I miss this, but Ninetales, of course you can! You now got... 10 Eeveelutions to pick from X_x

And I'll add special exceptions for evolution. For example, if Symph signs up and gets Horsea, instead of having to trade with someone to get Kingdra, it'll be something similar from Gale of Darkness - to evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon, you needed them to hold a special ribbon, then level them up. It'll be the same thing with Seadra. Give it a Dragon Fang (it is Dragon Fang, right? X_x) and level it up, and you get Kingdra.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I suppose I COULD make a special exception for you... But then again, I've giving everyone with a reservation 3-5 days to get an SU up, so if STL doesn't get his, then you can have Flareolf ^^

And Lime, yeah, it's gonna be chapter format ^^ So yeah ^^

Finally, I miss this, but Ninetales, of course you can! You now got... 10 Eeveelutions to pick from X_x

And I'll add special exceptions for evolution. For example, if Symph signs up and gets Horsea, instead of having to trade with someone to get Kingdra, it'll be something similar from Gale of Darkness - to evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon, you needed them to hold a special ribbon, then level them up. It'll be the same thing with Seadra. Give it a Dragon Fang (it is Dragon Fang, right? X_x) and level it up, and you get Kingdra.

Dragon Scale actually :x

Anyway, chapter format will be a big help :]
    Also, I'm going to need to take up the second post in the OOC for Character bios and there current chapter/chapter post. Trainer cards would be helpful too :D

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Can I reserve Chimchar please? also later on in the RP will we be able to catch Pokemon like Flareon and Eevee? I wanted to know because Eevee's new evolutions look sweet and Flameone looks cool too:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    ^^ Thanks Serene. But, most of the other poke are getting taken...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can co-own if you need another one, that is.

~symphony

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    FrozenSnowman - Sure, take whichever one is left.
    Pikalover10 - Chimchar is Reserved for you. And yes, I was thinking about everyone being able to catch some of the other Pokemon people might start with sooner or later, so there will be a chance when Eevee becomes available ^^ (I'll definitely make it available; I love Eevee too much XD)
    ~|symphony♪ - That'll be helpful, thanks ^^

And thanks to you too, Lime XD I got 'em confused again~ And yeah, I was actually thinking of putting SUs in my first post and whatnot (rather then mention the whole plot; I'll link to my first post to give away the plot), and trainer cards are a must ^^

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:
    Username: Pikalover10
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Pika or Pikalover10 is fine:)

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Silver Minato
    Nicknames: N/A
    Hometown and Region: Rhinestone City, Necro Region

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Silver has long black hair with a few natural blode highlights from being out in the sun to long. He has very pale skin and has silver grey eyes. His eyes sometimes change color depending on what he wears, but very rarely does this happen. He stands at about five foot four and weighs about 95 lbs. His hair always is messy, because he never brushes it, and it stays at aboout his jaw height. When it is just hanging down his hair goes to about his shoulder height. His legs make up about 3/4 of his height.
    Average Attire: Silver is usually found wearing a white T-shirt, a black hoodie with red stripes on the sides and down the middle, a pair of grey loose pants, and dark black and grey shoes. He wears a necklace with a black lace that has a Gyarados's scale encased at the end of it and wears a black fingerless glove for his right hand and a grey fingerless glove for his left hand. He also wears a silver grey watch on his right wrist.
    Formal Attire: When he goes to formal occasions, Silver gels his hair down to make it look nice. He also puts on a blue button up undershirt, a black tuxedo top, and black tuxedo pants. He wears black dance shoes and keps his necklace on, but hidden under the shirt. He takes his fingerless gloves off and also carries with him a pocket watch, instead of his regular watch.
    Attire for the Cold: When it is cold, Silver wears a white T-shirt, a black hoodie with red stripes on the sides and down the middle, a pair of grey loose pants, and his normal grey and black running shoes. He also wears a black hoodie, depending on how cold it is, and grey and black mittens with finger holes. His necklace and watch are both still on and sometimes he wears a pair of grey goggles.
    Accessories: Silver carries around with him a black knapsack that is always slung over his shoulder. He wears a black watch on his right wrist, and also wears a necklace with black lacing and a scale from a Gyarados encased at the end of it. His knapsack has a bunch of side pockets for his items such as Pokeballs, food, Pokefood, and water. He has two big pockets to carry the food bowls and water bowls, along with about twenty black bandanas that he puts on all of his Pokemon. He also wears a black regular backpack and keeps his sleeping bag and clothes in that.

More Detailed Character Info. 2 - Personality:
    Likes: Silver loves to read, make stories, and write. He also looooves pizza.
    Dislikes: Silver dislikes people or pokemon who pick on his Pokemon and he is also terrified of heights.
    Strengths: Silver is very good at swiming, climbing trees, hiking, mostly athletic stuff you can think of. He is also smart.
    Weaknesses: Silver isn't very good at forming friendships with Pokemon or people in a day. It takes about a week for him to pull off a very strong bond.
    Personality: Silver is very funny and mischeveous. He loves to be the class clown and loves to play pranks on everyone he knows. Most peopel hate him for this and that is why Silver has been shuned out of everything his entire life. He loves to read books and play video games. He also makes and illustrates stories of his own. It is very hard for Silver to make friends and usually, he never gets a chance to make friends with anybody.

More Detailed Character Info. 3 - History:
    Family:
    Angelina
    Silver's mother

Frank
    Silver's Father

Joshua
    3(when died)
    Silver's dead little brother

Maximillion
    Silver's mean older brother

Crystal
    Silver's older sister
    Acquaintances: Silver has a rival, Gold, who is 12 but Silver doesn't travel with him.
    Past: Silver grew up and lived his entire life in Rhinestone. He had two brothers and one sister. He was tormented daily by his older brother, Maximillion, and never had any time to spend with Joshua. Joshua died from drowning when he was 3 and Silver was 6. Silver thought it was all his fault and always blamed himself for it. He never did much with his older sister, Crystal, except annoy the crap out of her, which she would then get Max to destroy Silver.

Silver never had or could never make a single friend. He turned to Pokemon to heal that emptiness and it did soon heal. When he turned 8 his parents opened a Pokemon Ranch, filled with Pokemon who were abandoned or Pokemon who's trainers abussed them. His best friend was a Chimchar, with blue flames instead of red and black palms instead of the normal tan they usually have.

Other:
    N/A

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Chimchar
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Naughty/Male/Blaze
    Any Oddities?: The flame on Chimchar's butt is blue flames instead of red and he also has black hands instead of regular tan.
    Also! Chimchar's nickname is Flare!!

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    I was looking at Serebii to see what kind of move set Larvitar had in Platiumn, and I noticed that he learned Snadstorm at level 5. You said all the pokemon started at level 5, right? I just felt like mentioning it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was looking at Serebii to see what kind of move set Larvitar had in Platiumn, and I noticed that he learned Snadstorm at level 5. You said all the pokemon started at level 5, right? I just felt like mentioning it.
    Eh...? Oops, I guess I might've been looking at the RSE/LGFR sets, because I might've used them as a basis for coming up with the movesets for the Fakemon starters. ^//////^ I'll go change it, but thanks for pointing it out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Can I reserve bagon or is it to late?
    I believe Bagon is still available, so it isn't too late yet ^^

And I'll get my own SU up. Probably in this post ><'

And you know what? I forgot to add nicknames to the options for starters XP So yeah.

OOC:
    Username: Serene
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Serene, Mizu, Pika (for those who knew me by my previous username)

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Cierra "Crimson" Riley Clover
    Nicknames: Crimson, Clove
    Hometown and Region: Phenac City, Orre; currently residing in Ecruteak City, Johto

Appearance: You know what? I should've allowed pictures XD So shoot me >.> But there are some changes with the pic below, so...
    Enter The Necro Region ~The Land Shrouded in Mystery

Cierra is very sexy pretty in the eyes of many. She stands at about 5'10", being a bit tall for her age, supposedly. Her eyes are a bronze-red, but may sometimes seem chocolate brown. Her hair is a scarlet/crimson red, depending on how you want to look at it, and like it is in the picture, is long and straight, ending roughly at her hips. Her chest size is at least a D-cup, maybe even close to being an E-cup (to her dismay; she doesn't really like guys ^^'). Oh, and her weight isn't unreal, I swear.
    Average Attire: First off, look at my pic above.

OK, see how the outfit is red with black outline, right? Well, my character's dress is black with red outline. She also does not carry around a sceptre, and her gloves are a lot shorter. The gloves are also black with red outline. And as for the shoes (as they aren't shown in the pic), they are short black "uggs" with red outlines. OK, not red, but rather scarlet and crimson. This applies to all her clothes.
    Formal Attire: Her average attire is her formal attire XD Although Cierra may wear a ruby-red gem on a gold chain around her neck. It's roughly the same circumference as a brooch.
    Attire for the Cold: All Cierra adds oon is a nice scarlet/crimson fur coat with black faux panther fur.
    Accessories: Ah yes, the witch hat. Though she doesn't wear it all the time, Cierra's witch hat is just like the one in the above pic. When she doesn't wear it, she stores it in a black sack with straps that close the opening as they are stretched out, and become smaller when the sack is opened. The sack has a scarlet/crimson stripe in the middle, which stretches around. Cierra tends to carry it with her, and it often carries not only her hat, but also her necklace (in a small hidden pocket), a light black cauldron, and vials containing various herbs or liquids extracted from herbs.

Likes: Witchcraft (the Wicca kind), sewing/knitting, singing
    Dislikes: Guys (she can't understand why, though), "fatty" foods (though she loves gelato :3)
    Strengths: Being a Wiccan, sewing/knitting, cooking, *somewhat* battling
    Weaknesses: Art, staying alert
    Personality: In a nutshell, Cierra is klutzy and kind-hearted, but can be a real witch when she gets ticked off enough. But that doesn't follow my own guidelines, so... Although she honestly hates being a klutz, Cierra believes it is what makes her her own self. She tends to trip over things often, usually knocking someone or something down. She also mixes the wrong herbs together and makes a literal "recipe for disaster", but this seldom happens. Overall, she is kind-hearted and loves Pokemon and children. She almost always stays optimistic and never gets angry, unless ticked off enough. Though that seldom happens, when Cierra gets ticked off, her personality becomes real witchy, and sometimes she can't control it. But most of the time, she sings to soothe her anger, even though she doesn't know many songs.

Family: Secret <3
    Acquaintances: Well, these'll be actual game/show people, so I don't know if they have ages listed, but...

Morty (Ecruteak Gym Leader) - Cierra met and befriended him during her time in Ecruteak
    Justy (Pre-Gym Owner) - Cierra knew him since she was little; he was good friends with her parents
    Past: As a child, Cierra was quite the troublemaker. Whenever possible, she would look up any woman's skirt/dress (regardless of age), and pull their panties down. She would also reach for places in any man's groin, and often got hit for doing so, though she never got any punishment pulling down a woman's panties. This is a general theory as to how Cierra began to dislike men. But overtime, her parents soon realized Cierra's troublesome demeanor, and sent her off to Ecruteak to become acquainted with the Kimono Girls, so she would become a "lady".

This was a huge mistake, for as soon as Cierra entered the building, she did what she always did, and was soon booted out. After a while of crying, Morty found Cierra in the Burned Tower. He took her into his gym, and although she really disliked men, for some reason she didn't mind being with Morty. While staying with him, Cierra overtime learned to be a bit kinder towards others, and as she matured so did her looks, and soon it was time for her to set out on her own. She chose to stay in Ecruteak, but occasionally traveled to other parts of Johto, and sometimes even to Kanto, so she could take in as many sights as possible.

Other:
    As you've probably noticed, Cierra practices Wicca. Wicca is a more modern witchcraft, but it isn't the kind of witchcraft you'd see in Scooby Doo or in a monster movie. Cierra is a nature lover (a bit of a tree hugger too), as Wiccans are, and she mixes herbs to make potions - she believes the potions supplied at the Pokemarts are too processed and made with chemicals, which could harm the environment. Though the potions are not always equivalent to the ones sold at Pokemarts, they are still used to cure illnesses of all sorts.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Ralts
    Nickname: Ruri
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Calm (+Sp. Def. -Atk.)/Female/Trace
    Any Oddities?: Although unable to be seen because of her "cap", there is some sapphire blue mixed in with Ruri's ruby-red eyes

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    OOC:
    Username: Dboring
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Dboring is fine

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Beo zyph
    Nicknames: Optional
    Hometown and Region: Small island off the coast of Kanto known as leypeg

Appearance: Beo is very athletic looking but his age can sometime be mistaken becuase of his height. He is only 5'6 and at 18 years old that's small especially for a guy. His eyes are a light blue, and has medium blond spiky hair. There is a scar that goes slightly underneath his right eye and goes to his ear.
    Average Attire: Usually you will see Beo wearing a regular Black t-shirt with an unknown symbol on it. He wears a pair of jeans that have some holes in them. On his wrist are wrist bands and he wears a a blue head band on his head.
    Accessories: Beo carries around a backpack on his back.. Inside of it are many items such as pokeballs, compass, food, and extra clothing, also a first aid kit.. In Beo's back right pocket he carries a very personal item, its a letter from someone very close to him and he will at times bring it out and read it to himself when he feels depressed or that he cant handle something.

Dislikes: people who think they are better then everyone else.
    Strengths: Anything that requires athletic abilities.. Also impressions and disgusies.
    Weaknesses: People skills.
    Personality: Beo is a very un emotional person, and doesn't really interact well with others. If he does try to get emotional it really just ends up bad. Although he doesnt interact with people well, his interaction with pokemon make him the perfect trainer he loves and cares for them as if they were his best friends and family.
    Family: Father: Kane- Top pokemon trainer
    Mother: Kathy- great coordinator
    Twin brother- Flare- rival trainer
    Acquaintances: Friend- Josh- rivals with Beo and may see him throughout Rpg same with twin brother.
    Past: Your character's past, minimum five-seven lines or two-three paragraphs

Other:
    Just list anything else unmentioned here

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Bagon
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Male
    Any Oddities?: A scar under his right eye that goes back to his ear.. like i mentioned in apperance

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Okay, finally done. ^^ Sorry, |:Hiro:|. D:

OOC:
    Username: Soluna
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Soluna / Luna

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Soluna Indigo Gray
    Nicknames: Luna
    Hometown and Region: Celadon City, Kanto; currently living in Fuschia City, Kanto

Appearance: Luna was the kind of person who was all about simplicity. She wore her long, straight hair loose, or occasionally pulled it back into a low ponytail. On a whim, she had streaked some strands near her face with dark purple hair dye, a decision she now regretted because you could barely see the purple against the deep black of her hair. She had pale skin, accenting eyes that were a bizzare shade of gray-green. Unfortunately for Luna, she was cursed with horrible eyesight and wore thick, black-rimmed glasses to make up for her loss. She was tall, with an average build, and unnaturally long-fingered hands. She also wore purple braces, which were barely visible because she talked in such a way so that they were concealed.
    Average Attire: Convenience was Luna's thing. She pretty much wore the same thing every day: a dark purple zip-up hoodie; gray-T-shirt with maroon flower motif; dark flare jeans, and black running shoes. Her hoodie was pretty much the equivalent of her soul - it went everywhere with her, and she almost never took it off. She never wore jewerly, because she would always end up tugging incessantly at it and (eventually) breaking it. However, she did have a worn shoelace looped around her neck for fending off muggers if she was attacked at night. At least, that was what she liked to tell people. In reality, it made a perfectly decent string for a round or two of cat's cradle.
    Formal Attire: Luna absolutely hated skirts. But, on the rare occasion that they were necessary, she was just barely willing to pull out the new dress stashed in the very, very back of her closet. Like most everything else she wore, it was a shade of violet, and very simple. It was loose, sleeveless and off-the-shoulder, with just the slightest hint of ruffle at the edge around her knees. Of course, she would much rather prefer that it stayed where it belonged, in the very darkest depths of her closet.
    Attire for the Cold: Cold was good, in Luna's opinion, and being the overprepared packing manaic that she was, she always brought cold-weather gear with her. She wore her pale gray raincoat with red trim over her hoodie, when necessary, and changed from her running shoes to her bulky black snow boots when it came to walking through snow. Of course, she'd much rather watch snow from inside a nice warm house, but maybe that was just her.
    Accessories: Luna always carried a black rucksack with her, bulging with all sorts of miscellaneous objects from a bedroll and trail mix to her cell phone and textbooks. It was almost as tall as her waist, and decorated with a generous assortment of random buttons, pins, and stickers she had collected and stuck on while she was bored.

Likes: Luna was a self-proclaimed devotee of the color purple. Almost everything she owned was some shade of violet to dark purple. Pretty much whatever she owned that wasn't purple was gray, black, or maroon - her other favorite colors. She was a cat person, albeit slightly allergic to the house breeds such as Meowth and Glameow. Her favorite Pokemon were Absol, Aerodactyl, Meganium, and Jolteon - for the time being, that was, for they were subject to change rapidly and without a moment's notice. She was a proud bookworm, and always carried some fantasy book or other in her backpack. She was also, admittedly, addicted to gaming and the Internet, but not so much that she absolutely couldn't live without them. She was also an artist, and occasionally liked to sit down and sketch. Mainly, Luna was an aspiring writer who wrote snippets of Pokemon fiction in her spare time.
    Dislikes: Ignorant/dull/prejudiced/rude people, needles/shots, some heights, deep/dark water, rap music, people who used bad grammar and spelling ... The list went on, but most of her dislikes were minor and easily squelched. She was only human, after all.
    Strengths: Luna, despite her outward dorkiness, was pretty fit for someone who never excersized. She was a good sprinter, an excellent hiker/climber, and a mediocre swimmer. She also had a good hold on her temper and personality, and could hold her tongue quite easily, if she wanted to. Which, unfortunately, was not very often.
    Weaknesses: She was sometimes selfish, jealous, agressive, egotistical, and overly competetive, but these mood swings passed quickly. However, she did have a habit of sometimes being too cold and ignoring people in need. Physically, she wasn't that strong or agile, but she was fast.
    Personality: Luna was a rather unpredictable person - she could be furious one moment and cheerful the next. She had a habit of experiencing rapid mood swings; however, she normally was a cheerful and supportive person. She was a bit shy when meeting new people and usually wasn't that talkative around them. However, with people that she knew reasonably well, she could be crazy, cheerful, and more than a little sarcastic. She was intelligent and quick-thinking, but, unfortunately, also more than a little bit lazy when it came to thinking and completing tasks. She was a bit of a daydreamer at times, but could become rational and grounded when need be. She also possessed a rather odd and quirky sense of humor. Depending on her mood, she could be bold and impulsive, but was usually rather pessemistic in a charming, gloomy way.

Family: Simon Gray (father), age 46 - Cassandra Dare (mother), age 44 - Marissa Dare (aunt), age 35
    Acquaintances: Rue Juniper Wythe (best friend & roommate), age 13
    Past: Luna was one of those people who had encountered the chance to live an exciting life but had simply chosen not to. Her parents were self-proclaimed Pokemon researchers, and Luna had originally been born in Celadon City, Kanto. However, when she was five months old, her parents had departed to Sinnoh on a research expedition and sent her to stay with her aunt in Fuschia City. Her aunt Marissa Dare just happened to be the headmistress of the prestigeous Fuschia Academy for Girls, and had enrolled Luna as soon as she turned seven. There she met Rue Wythe, who would become her best friend and partner-in-crime. When her parents unexpectedly returned the night of her ninth birthday, they offered Luna the chance to travel around the world with them and learn more about Pokemon. Luna declined, having grown fond of Fuschia City, her aunt, and the school - even though her once high grades were slipping as she spent more and more time sneaking out into the academy grounds at night. Her parents left shortly after her birthday party, and Luna lost touch with them soon afterwards as they sailed off to explore the Sevii Islands. Unlike her parents, she has had little experience with Pokemon, though they had been a topic of great interest to her and she spent many hours researching them in her spare time. She was also quite streetwise, no matter how much she might look otherwise, for her aunt was notably lax on discipline and had often left her alone for hours at a time, during which she would slip out of the house and visit the Fuschia City Zoo and Safari Zone.

Other:
    Luna had no experience whatsoever with actual Pokemon battling, but she knew the theory well. She was willing to give it a try, but wasn't sure if she wanted to become a full-blown battler or coordinator just yet. Also, she's more than a little clumsy and disorientated at times.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Chikorita
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Female, if possible.
    Any Oddities?: A pale, mint-green birthmark on Chikorita's leaf (on its head) shaped like a spiral

-shot for having really, really long descriptions- Sorry. :O

Gah, this took forever. x_X Basing a character off of myself was harder than I expected. And I didn't even notice that my PC username was the same name I picked as a pen name until just now.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've decided that since I am going to co-own, that I'll drop my reservation.

~symphony

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back