• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter The Necro Region ~The Land Shrouded in Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hey, Serene, since Symphony dropped the reservation for a wild card, could I use it so I could have Flareolf?... Just wondering if I could do that...

King!

better
    Years
    Serene said I could help out the co-owners so is there anything I can do for you?

Might as well call me you little servant:)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Before this starts, I'd like to introduce myself, because I am a co-owner. Some of you might or might not know, but I've been Roleplaying at PC since the day I joined, in both Other and Pokemon Roleplay. I've created many roleplays, some a long time ago, and some more recently. Some of you might know me better as chi-zukasi, Ikasu, Sigma_Crobat, Wooper14, or weavile3. Anyways, I'm glad to be helping Serene with her roleplay, and happy roleplaying [When it starts, of course XD]

King!

better
    Years
    Before this starts, I'd like to introduce myself, because I am a co-owner. Some of you might or might not know, but I've been Roleplaying at PC since the day I joined, in both Other and Pokemon Roleplay. I've created many roleplays, some a long time ago, and some more recently. Some of you might know me better as chi-zukasi, Ikasu, Sigma_Crobat, Wooper14, or weavile3. Anyways, I'm glad to be helping Serene with her roleplay, and happy roleplaying [When it starts, of course XD]

Hats off to you.........

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Finally got done with my SU. Sorry it took so long (and that the app itself is long). ^_^;

OOC:
    Username: Xanthine
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Jax. Old username, so most people call me that.

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Isidora Wheeler
    Nicknames: Izzy
    Hometown and Region: Vermilion City, Kanto

More Detailed Character Info. 1 - Appearance:
    Appearance: Naked, Izzy is a young woman of average height (roughly five-six) and average build. (Muscular, but not overly so.) She boasts smooth, tan skin and a long face with narrow, hazel eyes set high on it. Crowing her head are soft, chin-length waves, very clearly dyed golden blonde and almost always pulled back in a ponytail. (As a note, her hair color is artificial, but it's clear that her skin color is not.) There's really nothing else that's particularly striking about her, save for a blue butterfly tattoo at the small of her back, just to the right side. Good luck spotting it, however.
    Average Attire: Izzy feels most comfortable in dark green cargo pants (loose fit), a pair of black jump boots, and a dark purple t-shirt with a rose done in silver on its face. On top of the t-shirt is a brown G-1 fighter jacket (the kind with the fur collar), usually open and dotted with patches on the breasts. (The patch on the right depicts a space shuttle surrounded by silver stars on a black background. The one on the left appears to be a silver Pidgeot on a red background.)
    Formal Attire: For special occasions, Izzy puts up all of her hair (save for a few curling locks in the front to frame her face) in a bun. Apart from that, it depends on her mood. She'll just as likely be wearing a black tuxedo with a dark purple cummerbund (along with a white dress shirt, black bow tie, and shined, black shoes) just as much as she would women's wear. Should she choose to dress appropriately for her gender, she'll don a long, dark purple evening gown with silver sequins sewn in a wave starting from the bottom hem and sweeping up and to the left to her left hip. Additionally, she'll wear a simple, dark purple choker and a pair of diamond earrings.
    Attire for the Cold: Izzy adores her fighter jacket, and for that reason, she'll try to wear it, even if it's bitter cold. Underneath that, she'll switch her t-shirt for a black turtleneck and keep the same pants and boots. Additionally, if it's particularly cold, she'll don a brightly colored (predominantly pink and brown) scarf, a pair of dark purple earmuffs, and brown faux suede gloves.
    Accessories: Unfortunately, Izzy is practically blind, and as a result, she wears a pair of wire-rimmed, oval-shaped glasses at all times. Additionally, she'll never go anywhere without a beige messenger bag decorated with patches of various colors similar to the ones on her jacket. Around her waist, because of the bagginess of her jeans, she wears a black belt that also secures her Poké Balls. Finally, she often wears a pair of rainbow, star-shaped earrings and a pink watch.

More Detailed Character Info. 2 - Personality:
    Likes: Coffee, spicy foods, and tinkering with mechanical things. (Her bag carries a small tool kit more than it does a makeup kit.) She's also very fond of company of all kinds, and battling often gives her a thrill.
    Dislikes: Clingy people, people who constantly complain, people who patronize her, people who attempt to confront those she cares about, and, for whatever reason, cake.
    Strengths: Izzy is, well, smart. Very smart. Remember that bit about loving to tinker? She can pretty much take a heap of scraps and turn it into something she can use. She's also fairly good at science, so for that matter, not only can she figure out, on the field, what combined with what makes a big boom but also how fast a Pokémon needs to go for its attack to hurt. Additionally, she can also spot small details and draw from situations logical conclusions.
    Weaknesses: She's not good at giving advice, but unfortunately, she thinks she is. Izzy is more of a doer than a sayer, so she can think clearly if she's the one in the situation (as in, if she's the one on the battlefield), but if it's someone else? "Yeah, sure, go ahead and use Thunderbolt on that Starmie while you and your Pokémon are standing in a pool of water. That'll go over great. Trust me." On top of that, she also doesn't quite know when to shut up, she's a bit on the tactless side, and I'm not kidding when I say she's blind without her glasses.
    Personality: Izzy is, in short, perky. Despite her leanings towards logic and her somewhat sarcastic tongue, she's at heart an optimist. For example, if her house burst into a ball of flame, her pet Pokémon died, her manager (if she had one) decided to fire her, and she just stepped in a pile of Pokémon feces, she'd simply shrug and say, "Well, it could be worse." For this, she's also incredibly friendly and very happy to help others (even if they don't want her help), and she's a bit of a social butterfly. She's the kind of person who would sit down at a truck stop and talk to all the truckers, simply because she likes spreading around her sunny disposition.

That isn't to say she's not at all capable of negativity. In fact, she's actually quite critical of other people and can potentially be blunt, particularly to people she either knows well or doesn't particularly care for. However, when she does it, she tries to be on the motherly side and thus has a tendency baby people she thinks need her help. For that, it can be said she's incredibly loyal and a bit too much on the generous side, given that she's willing to give a lot of what she owns to other people (save for, oddly enough, that jacket she's so fond of). She's also intensely confrontational when someone attempts to harm or insult her friends or family (or, for that matter, herself). Unfortunately, this also means she gets into her fair share of fights, which, frankly, she doesn't particularly mind because she also has a fondness for coming out as the victor in any argument she can.

Additionally, Izzy is the opposite of lazy. She's always on the go, and she needs to be doing something at all times. If she isn't, she starts getting bored, and when she gets bored, she starts doing things like taking apart all the appliances in a house. She's smart and can easily put them back together, but still, her mind wanders, and that's a bad thing.

More Detailed Character Info. 3 - History:
    Family: Alexander (father), Yolanda (mother), Felix (older brother by three years), Rosario (older brother by one year), Paulino (younger brother by two years).
    Acquaintances: Her best friend is a young man (of the same age) by the name of Ethan Spencer. He's currently in Johto, and the two haven't spoken for quite some time.
    Past: Once upon a time, a young sailor traveled all around the world on a cruise liner. He was a fairly clean sailor. Never drank, never swore, definitely didn't get into many brawls. He simply did his job and enjoyed whatever sights he might have gotten. One day, however, when his ship was docked, he went onto land to see what he could find, and there, he found a beautiful coordinator and instantly fell in love. He paid for her boat ticket with his own earnings (after buying her a drink or two), and the two were married onboard after a year of traveling together. Eventually, they chose to settle down in Vermilion City, a port city far from their original homes but filled with life and culture that they could experience together.

Not long after, Izzy and her brothers were born.

Izzy's childhood wasn't particularly exciting or filled with wealth. Her mother went back to school and eventually became an assistant at the Pokémon Center. Her father took up a job as a trainer and janitor for the Vermilion Gym. She, meanwhile, went through school (where she'd met her best friend, Ethan), tried her best to keep up with grades, and, when the opportunity came to get her trainer's license, opted for staying in Vermilion to study. (After all, she wanted to be a rocket scientist, not a Pokémon trainer.)

What really changed her mind, however, were the stories her brothers and best friend sent home. Each one leapt at the chance to leave, and now, her oldest brother was a tournament champion, her next one was a famous coordinator, and the last was taking on the Battle Frontier. As different as they were, each brother told Izzy all about vast, unexplored lands and exciting adventures with Pokémon partners, and Ethan himself was going to the Ruins of Alph as a trainer-turned-fledgling researcher. Listening to each story, for once, Izzy's heart yearned to leave the port town. In response, her eldest brother forwarded an invitation to go to the Necro Region, suggesting she go in his place.

So, for that, she was on the next boat there.

Other:
    Nothing to note. Sorry, guys.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Misdreavus
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Male, no preference for nature.
    Any Oddities?: Nope. The Misdreavus is completely normal.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Sign-Ups

OOC:
    Username: Dark_Link12
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: Link

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Ashley Lightnin
    Nicknames: Ash

Hometown and Region: New bark Town, Johto. She has mainly lived on the outskirts of New Bark town, but moved to Violet City when she was ten to start pokemon school. This lasted about two years until Ash's family packed up and moved to Hoenn, the last place Ash lived before coming to this region.

Appearance: Personality seems to come clear for most people just by looking at how they look. From first looks at Ash, they can tell think that she is two things—shy and isolated from the world. Her most noticeable feature is her body, a tall and slender built from much training and conditioning done over the years. Ash never shows off her body by wearing flashy clothing, but when she does on a rare occasion, the amount of work done on her body is clear. She has the looks of her mom, long, dark, and uncontrollable bushy brown hair and the same smile. Her eyes match her father's, serious and sharp, as if Ash is on top of everything and not missing a single thing happening around her. The only difference is that they're a dark green instead of hazel like his. She is sometimes picked on for some odd features of her like her long fingers and abnormally sized feet. Ash is quite self-esteemed, though, and just shoves the comments back in the speaker's face.
    Average Attire: Ash isn't a girly girl. In fact, it's hard to call her a true female by the way she dresses. Once in a while, you will see Ash wear a cute outfit, but for the most part, jeans and sweats it is. Her favorite attire is her sports warm-ups and hoodies that she wears for team pride—and comfort. When she decided to go on a journey with pokemon, Ash changed her average clothes to trainer clothes, with them being an average trainer suit. The only problem is that her trainer clothes are for boys, not girls. Whatever. That is all Ash has to say. Who is entitled to say she can't wear whatever she wants?
    Formal Attire: Ash refuses to wear dresses, no matter what the occasion is. She refuses to do it for anything in the world. It is the way she got kicked out of a private school in New Bark town, for not coming in proper attire. It is not to say that Ash is not capable of dressing up though. She has worked hard to make up for lack in dresses by being very stiff with what she wears. It mainly turns down to be wearing a blouse and dark pants that show off her slim legs in a fashionable way. It seems that this would be very casual, but Ash makes it a point to make it look very formal and dressy. She shows that anything can be turned into pure beauty with a little work and without what you think is mandatory for any formal occasion.
    Attire for the Cold: More sports clothes and casual wear. This is exactly what Ash wears in the cold. Trading her shorts for sweats and t-shirts for hoodies, Ash carries on the traditional laid-back, casual clothes from the hottest weather to the coldest of the year. For back-up clothes, Ash loves to wear jeans as well to show off her legs and an assortment of different jackets she has. You will never see Ash in a big coat. She puts those in the "lame" category and instead wears two jackets, a jacket and a hoodie, or so on. During the winter when some other females manage to continue to wear their pretty dress up clothes, Ash looks over them without a second thought. Her policy is that if she isn't freezing to death like other girls and is warm, who gives a care, really? Clothes bug Ash. Period.
    Accessories: Ash isn't much of an accessory person. She has never carried around a purse—they're hard to keep up with. She never carries around a backpack if she can help it—they're too much trouble to carry. And Ash never likes to wear jewelry—she could be spending her money on better things. There is one thing though that Ash loves to wear and give her close friends. They're little armbands she has made herself out of silk thread. A beautiful yellow and blue color, Ash makes each one out of love and determination for her friends to wear. In her eyes, they symbolize her team colors and dedication it takes to be part of a team and work hard. When she wears her own armband that she never takes off, it is a reminder to her to work hard everyday—especially for her own pokemon's sake.

Likes: Ash is an athlete which means she loves sports, of course. Ash is all about getting into good physical shape so that she could be a much happier and healthier person, along with maybe placing an impact on everyone else. Ash has many other interests too like doing various activities with friends and family and working hard in everything she does.
    Dislikes: Ash doesn't hate anything in particular more than attitude and people who think they have the right to judge others. She tries to enjoy everything about life, but she finds that people try to ruin this for her. Her biggest dislike is watching people who act like they have nothing better to do than insult and destroy other people's lives.
    Strengths: Ash is a great fighter. She never turns to violence to solve problems, but she is in fact a great fighter and could most likely beat up the strongest of males. Besides that, Ash is just generally a good person in listening to others and being there to fulfill promises and be there for people who need her the most. Many people rely on her for advice and some wisdom on what they should do about a certain situation or with a certain person. Ash has the power to be a very feared person, but tries not to let it overcome her.
    Weaknesses: Ash isn't great at expressing herself and what she might be feeling at the moment. Though people look up to her, they don't really know Ash, the straight A, athletic kid. She gets this lack of expression from her parents and it has always been something that has bugged her about herself. Ash also has the weakness of her family. If something happened to them or was happening to them, Ash would immediately lose her courage and get on her knees for anything, to protect and save them for anything bad happening. She doesn't have the courage to do anything stupid when her family's life is at stake.
    Personality: Ash considers herself strong willed, very self-esteemed, and powerful then many people around her, but not perfect, as anybody isn't. She works hard at anything she does, but many people do not know who she is, keeping her social life at a minimum. Everyday, she makes it a point to exercise a little each day. It makes her feel proud and strong, even without anybody by her side that she can call a true friend.

Ash even has some clashing traits around her. One is that she can fight amazing, but holds herself back from ever turning to violence for help. Many kids do not say anything to her about this, especially after looking at her arms and how toned they are. But then Ash is extremely clumsy and uncoordinated. Sometimes during school, she can't find it in herself to stay on her feet. Many kids find this extremely funny about her, and luckily Ash has the laugh in her to let these silly little mistakes go and move on with her life. But now, she wants to make a new life. She wants a life with friends, and love, and happiness.

Family:

Mother: Laura Lightnin
    Title/Position: Former Pokemon Coordinator, Stay-at home Mom

Father: Bobby Lightnin
    Title/Position: Former Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Ranger

Brother: Ralph (Ralphie) Lightnin
    Title/Position: Pokemon Trainer

Sister: Sarah Lightnin
    Title/Position: Pokemon Student

Brother: Eddie Lightnin
    Title/Position: Runaway

Acquaintances: None, for the moment
    Past: Ash's journey for herself began when she was born on the outskirts of New Bark Town in the woods. Her parents never wanted her to have a city life and get caught up in acts she shouldn't get caught up in. As Ash grew older, she realized what her parents really meant. In the city, you couldn't even see the stars at night, but here, you could see everything. Ash watched everyday as the bird pokemon flew through the sky and the bugs nestled together in the trees. Every one of them looked so happy—so free.

When Ash was old enough, she was split from this happy life her parents blessed her with and escorted her and her older brother to Violet City so they could get a good education there. Everyday, Ash learned something new everyday in the school, but it just wasn't enough. It wasn't like learning out there, where the pokemon really were. Where Ash could really see how they lived, instead of seeing them in a textbook.
    Then, something Ash never imagined happening did. Her rebellious little brother had run away from home and promised his family to never return. He left absolutely no sign of where he was or where he might be going. Ash's parents decided to move the family to Hoenn to forget about the tragedy for a little while while the police handled finding the runaway boy. Ash couldn't take the madness anymore. She told her parents clearly that she was ready to start her own journey, somewhere far away and left for another region without hearing another word.

Other:
    I think I have everything covered.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Mudkip
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Timid/Male/Torrent (only ability XD)
    Any Oddities?: The only thing different about Mudkip is a bandanna tied around its neck, one of the ones that Ash has made. He wears it proudly!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Just wanted to say that I won't be able to post for a week, since I'm leaving on vacation in about an hour. ^^ Good luck getting started.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    OOC:
    Username:
    The warden
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: warden

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Ryan Walker
    Hometown and Region: Dewford Town, Hoenn

Appearance: Ryan has blond hair that is always spiked up and light blue eye's. He is quite slim and at 6 ft rather tall. He has a scar on his left fore-arm from a surfing acident.
    Average Attire: Ryan's normal clothes consits of a Hawian shirt, shorts and sandals. He has at several Hawian shirts, most of them are red but a few are blue. His shorts are bright red and his sandles are black. On some occasions you may see him wearing a wetsuit, it is black with a yellow stripe running down each arm.
    Formal Attire: For formal occasions Ryan wears a Hawian shirt, a pair of black trousers, a black jacket and black shoes. He doesn't realy like formal occasions and will avoid them where ever he can but when he is forced to go he make a small effort to look formal.
    Attire for the Cold: In the cold Ryan wears a Hawian shirt, a pair of jeans that normaly have holes in them, his black jacket and a pair of brown walking boot's.
    Accessories: His most prized possesion is purple surf board with a picture of a Dusclops on it, it is signed by Pheobe. Ryan has a plain black backpack. He also has a blue wallet with a surf board logo on it. He stores his pokeballs on a blue belt.

Dislikes: Cold weater, large towns, caves
    Strengths: Surfing, swimming, climbing
    Weaknesses: Running, pokemon tatics for battle
    Personality: Ryan is a laid back guy. He loves to surf and he loves pokemon battling just as much. Normaly Ryan just goes with the flow, he tend's not to think to far ahead, just waiting to see what will happen. It is hard to get Ryan angry but when he is he becomes moody and will snap at people for the rest of the day. His laid back mood is due to his optamistic veiw on life, "When things are bad they can only get better." he is often heard saying.

Family: Non
    Acquaintances: Brawly and Ryan have know each other for most of thier lives, in Dewford they would often go surfing together. It was watching battles at Brawly's gym that gave Ryan his love of battling. Brawly and Ryan weren't close friends but often compeated with each other either out on the waves surfing or in the gym with thier pokemon.
    Ryan also met Pheobe when he visited the pokemon legue, at the time he was only forteen and not yet a trainer so he was their to watch but while thier he got Pheobe to sign his surf board.
    Past: Ryan was born in Dewford. His mum and dad died when he was young on a boating trip. Since then he was raised by his uncle Eric who runs a surf board shop in the town. Eric taught him to surf and how to make surf board's at the shop, when he was ten Ryan started to work at the shop. Inbetween work and school Ryan and the other boys would go surfing, swiming, climbing and exploring the island. Once while exploring Ryan got lost in Dewford cave, he was found unhurt but was scared of the dark for several weeks afterwards and hasn't liked cave since.

Ryan caught his first pokemon whe he was sixteen, it was a horsea. When Ryan was seventeen Eric died and Ryan was left the surf shop. He decide to leave, so he rented the shop out, took his best surf board and set off on the road to become a trainer. Ryan traveled for five years using the rent to pay for his travles, until he recived the letter from Prof. Synclair, when he ricived the letter he decided to travel over and start again. So he returnad to Dewford to his appartment where he prepared for the journey and left his pokemon with a trusted friend on the island and then set out for Slateport to catch a ferrie.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Bagon
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Non
    Any Oddities?: Non

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Good lord, I think PC went down on me when I tried getting on, but anyways...

dboring - Hate to say it, but you're Rejected. Too many grammar errors, if you ask me DX
    Soluna - Accepted.
    Neku - Sorry, one Poke per person. Although if STL doesn't post his SU soon...

You know what?

Xanthine, Dark_Link12, and Pikalover10 - You are all Accepted ^^
    The warden - You're Pending. Add a bit more detail to your appearance and I'll probably accept you.

And I'll get mine done today. Honestly.

But yeah, Limey and Symph are the co-owners, it is understood that Soluna will be gone for a week, and King900000 will help the co-owners.

So yeah :3 I'll get the first chapter up probably after I make the OOC and finish my SU (or start after doing one of those, if I'm up to it XD).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Hm... I thought the wild card would work.. But hasn't it been, like, 4 days and STL still hasn't made his SU...?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'll give him 'til the end of today, and then his reservation will be dropped. Seeing how everyone else managed to get their SUs completed ><'

And I'll drop the reservation for AndreTemari101, too, so Puppyseed will be open as well. But I bet you still want Flareolf? (I love the thing too, Chimi did a great job on the Fakemon :3)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Alright, and Flareolf looks sooooo cool. Plus, wolves are awsome, and fire types too, ^^. All, of the sprites for the fakemon are cool, but Flareolf is the best.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, give chanchimi credit, then. She did do a good job, after all ^^

By the way, finished my SU, I am of course Rejected Accepted, so I'm gonna work on the OOC now, 'k?

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    OOC:
    Username: The warden
    What You Would Like Us to Call You: warden

Basic Character Info.:
    Name: Ryan Walker
    Hometown and Region: Dewford Town, Hoenn

Appearance: Ryan has blond hair that is always spiked up and light blue eye's. He is quite slim and at 6 ft rather tall. He has a scar on his left fore-arm from a surfing acident. His skin looks quite rough up close, from the sea round Dewford, making him look older than he is. He only shaves when he realy need's it, so most the time he has quite a bit of stubble, but he never get's a full beard.
    Average Attire: Ryan's normal clothes consits of a Hawian shirt, shorts and sandals. He has at several Hawian shirts, most of them are red but a few are blue. His shorts are bright red and his sandles are black. On some occasions you may see him wearing a wetsuit, it is black with a yellow stripe running down each arm.
    Formal Attire: For formal occasions Ryan wears a Hawian shirt, a pair of black trousers, a black jacket and black shoes. He doesn't realy like formal occasions and will avoid them where ever he can but when he is forced to go he make a small effort to look formal.
    Attire for the Cold: In the cold Ryan wears a Hawian shirt, a pair of jeans that normaly have holes in them, his black jacket and a pair of brown walking boot's.
    Accessories: His most prized possesion is purple surf board with a picture of a Dusclops on it, it is signed by Pheobe. Ryan has a plain black backpack. He also has a blue wallet with a surf board logo on it. He stores his pokeballs on a blue belt.

Dislikes: Cold weater, large towns, caves
    Strengths: Surfing, swimming, climbing
    Weaknesses: Running, pokemon tatics for battle
    Personality: Ryan is a laid back guy. He loves to surf and he loves pokemon battling just as much. Normaly Ryan just goes with the flow, he tend's not to think to far ahead, just waiting to see what will happen. It is hard to get Ryan angry but when he is he becomes moody and will snap at people for the rest of the day. His laid back mood is due to his optamistic veiw on life, "When things are bad they can only get better." he is often heard saying.

Family: Non
    Acquaintances: Brawly and Ryan have know each other for most of thier lives, in Dewford they would often go surfing together. It was watching battles at Brawly's gym that gave Ryan his love of battling. Brawly and Ryan weren't close friends but often compeated with each other either out on the waves surfing or in the gym with thier pokemon.
    Ryan also met Pheobe when he visited the pokemon legue, at the time he was only forteen and not yet a trainer so he was their to watch but while thier he got Pheobe to sign his surf board.
    Past: Ryan was born in Dewford. His mum and dad died when he was young on a boating trip. Since then he was raised by his uncle Eric who runs a surf board shop in the town. Eric taught him to surf and how to make surf board's at the shop, when he was ten Ryan started to work at the shop. Inbetween work and school Ryan and the other boys would go surfing, swiming, climbing and exploring the island. Once while exploring Ryan got lost in Dewford cave, he was found unhurt but was scared of the dark for several weeks afterwards and hasn't liked cave since.

Ryan caught his first pokemon whe he was sixteen, it was a horsea. When Ryan was seventeen Eric died and Ryan was left the surf shop. He decide to leave, so he rented the shop out, took his best surf board and set off on the road to become a trainer. Ryan traveled for five years using the rent to pay for his travles, until he recived the letter from Prof. Synclair, when he ricived the letter he decided to travel over and start again. So he returnad to Dewford to his appartment where he prepared for the journey and left his pokemon with a trusted friend on the island and then set out for Slateport to catch a ferrie.

Starter:
    Desired Starter: Bagon
    Any Nature/Gender/Ability Preferences?: Non
    Any Oddities?: Non

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The warden - Accepted.
    STL and AndrewTemari, your reservations have been Dropped. Neku, if you still want Flareolf, you may have it :3
    Flax - Um, Puppyseed, Hydrocub, and Wildcard1 are still available ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back