• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Nightfrost

Forgotten ... or forgets ?
    Years
    umm ... erro~ everyone ... can dusk here join here and b a member too ? @o@
    he liks the pokemon manga (cos its realistic) and the games ( ever since he started firered at 3 ... ) ... but not the animes ( too fake for him ) but the movies r kewl X3

umm... dusk ish also new to pokecommunity ... ish surprised he nvr found this after 3 years of lifeless net surfing ... so hopes he wont b a nuisance DX ...

Last edited:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    And on the topic of underappreciated shippings; Magmajewel is one I do find interesting. But really, I am very very fond of OakAgatha. I've yet to see any fanart on them though. If I remember clearly, their shipping is called Eldershipping. Hmmm. And I'm currently working on a short OakAgatha fic now, so yay for that. I just like the potential chemistry between the two of them, and they were rivals/good friends as young youths. I wouldn't be surprised if Agatha had a crush on Oak. That would've been too cute <33

I just had to say this. The first time I played Pokémon (like, ten years ago!) I distinctly remember Agatha saying:
    "That old duff was once tough and handsome." [Bulbapedia]

In that way, since I was much too young to deal with shippings, I discarded it. But it always sticked with me. ;)

/off topic. Sorry. D;

Spoiler:

(I miss Gold and Crystal's subtle interactions like hand-holding. HG;SS, I'm waiting~)

Last edited:
    Years
    umm ... erro~ everyone ... can dusk here join here and b a member too ? @o@
    he liks the pokemon manga (cos its realistic) and the games ( ever since he started firered at 3 ... ) ... but not the animes ( too fake for him ) but the movies r kewl X3

umm... dusk ish also new to pokecommunity ... ish surprised he nvr found this after 3 years of lifeless net surfing ... so hopes he wont b a nuisance DX ...
    welcome dusk! jsut tell us your fav. character, shipping, volume and some other stuff.
    i swear i'm a one girl welcome committee.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @dusk: A happy welcome to you and I was in your possition about two months ago so I kinda of know what you're going through but you'll get the hang of things soon enough (I still haven't XD).

Ok in pokespe news:

Spoiler:

Now then... on a happier note
    Spoiler:

Dusk Nightfrost

Forgotten ... or forgets ?
    Years
    ah ... thnx thnx X3
    um ... dusk dunno how to start ... but his fav char ish diamond *D .....
    cos hes dreamy @w@ ... and kinda clueless @w@ .... and also keeps eating @w@; ... and ish still slim so far @x@!! ....

.... and follow up by gold~ .... cos hes jush wild :3 and hes the firs char dusk kno back den XD

mmm...... fav chapter .__.; now dis wud b hard >.< (cos dusk ish indecisive) but he thinks that so far the most epic disaster-of-the-region battle wud be ... between groudon and kyogre and rayquaza *0* ... cos its lik the only one of the few scenes wher legendaries actually fighs one another XD

oh oh ... and ... errr ... dusk ish stuck at chapt 348 ... he cant find anymore manga past dat chapt ... bleh Q^Q ...

.......... *hopes hes not too noisy*

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Welcome new members! ^^
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    ah ... thnx thnx X3
    um ... dusk dunno how to start ... but his fav char ish diamond *D .....
    cos hes dreamy @w@ ... and kinda clueless @w@ .... and also keeps eating @w@; ... and ish still slim so far @x@!! ....

.... and follow up by gold~ .... cos hes jush wild :3 and hes the firs char dusk kno back den XD

mmm...... fav chapter .__.; now dis wud b hard >.< (cos dusk ish indecisive) but he thinks that so far the most epic disaster-of-the-region battle wud be ... between groudon and kyogre and rayquaza *0* ... cos its lik the only one of the few scenes wher legendaries actually fighs one another XD

oh oh ... and ... errr ... dusk ish stuck at chapt 348 ... he cant find anymore manga past dat chapt ... bleh Q^Q ...

.......... *hopes hes not too noisy*

....I didn't comprehend that, but Welcome new member~

Welcome new members! ^^
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Spoiler:

OMG. OMG. OMG, I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU TOLD ME THAT, BECAUSE I WOULD'VE DIED IF CRYS WAS REPLACED IN THE MANGA. :'D
    (I'm loving you so much! <3)

In other, non-spazztic news, hi, Dusk!

And also, I can't believe they censored PokéBoobz. That was like, a witty yet lulzy way of pwning Sabrina! It's like, an essential twist of the plot!
    WTH, AMERICA. -.-

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Oh, the glorious spoilers *hugs*

Spoiler:

Ah yes, welcome to the club, Dusk (:

Last edited:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Spoiler:

Years
    Haven't posted here for a long time. Not sure I'm allowed to anymore. xP
    Ah, well, love the sillouette, it's pretty much impossible not to. <3
    Can't say I know what anyone's talking about now since I can't really get on Mangafox to read the scans anymore.
    So I guess that's it....^^;
    Bye~

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Totally yays for Commoner, since I love FortuneShipping too. Lol. But yes, sadly, it's probably not happening. D:

Spoiler:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Totally yays for Commoner, since I love FortuneShipping too. Lol. But yes, sadly, it's probably not happening. D:
    Don't say that. D: It's not like it's confirmed that Pearl has a crush on Platina or vice verca and Dia had those subtle cute moments with Platina that aren't on Mangafox yet cuz it is so behind. And there's the Platinum arc.. *stabbed*
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    >.>....
    <.<...

No one has posted?

*shrug* ok. time for a new topic.

*continuing from that school dorm part*
    It's a few weeks/days/hours before a big exam, how is everyone studying?
    Red: He was studying, but then was tempted to get out his gangsta suit until he remembered that video all over youtube, so he just angsted in the corner all night.
    Green: Actually studied all week, but is still studying in his room, ignoring Red's angsting.
    Blue: Didn't study, so she's trying to confer with Silver over the phone on how they should pass. Much to her disbelief, he refuses to cheat.
    Yellow: hastily studying for the test, trying to ignore Blue's ranting about how she has to pass.
    Gold: Instead, he's just writing stuff down on his sleeve.
    Silver: Ignoring Gold's arrogance and is trying to convince Blue not to cheat.
    Crystal: Studying in her room, wonder where Sapphire is and getting some materials ready for the next day.
    Ruby: He said he's done studying and decides to just set up his attire for the exam day. It's taking alot longer than studying.
    Sapphire: Is asleep under her bed. (she was under there trying to find a place to study while hiding from Ruby, but ended up falling asleep.
    Emerald: Is already asleep, and he didn't really study for the test either.
    Dia: Stopped studying for a snack, but forgot about the test and just sat in the kitchen eating.
    Pearl: Find Dia and yells at him for ditching the study group with him and Platinum.
    Platinum: Still studying by herself, though she doesn't really mind.

The exam has started! How is everyone doing so far?
    Red: having a nervous breakdown, chewing on his pencil.
    Green: Is almost done with the exam, but he kicks Red's chair and tells him to shut up.
    Blue: Seemingly ignoring her test, eyeing everyone else in the room. (or is she?)
    Yellow: Halfway through, but she's a bit stuck. She has doodles all over her test.
    Gold: Since the answers on his sleeve were apparently wrong (the teacher changed the test) he just answered each answer with A (when in doubt, choose A for awesome.)
    Silver: Facepalmming at Blue's "Observations" while he completes his test. (though, while the teacher wasn't looking, he punched Gold in the **** because he was cheating off of him.
    Crystal: Finished her test already, so she decided to revise her answers, much to Gold's dismay.
    Ruby: has doodles of clothes designs all over his test, and he's not even halfway through.
    Sapphire: was doing well..until she reached the short answers. Now she's trying VERY hard to write as legibly as she can.
    Emerald: Finished his test and fell asleep on his chair.
    Dia: is almost done with his test. (It's covered in drool because he didn't have breakfast yet)
    Pearl: Hastily finished his test. (when in doubt, choose B for Bah, I hate tests.)
    Platinum: Finished her exam as well, reclining against a chair.

The exams are graded. Who got the best/worst/strangest score?
    Red: 60% (D: better luck next time)
    Green: 88%
    Blue: 55% (cheating fail)
    Yellow: 72%
    Gold: 35% (>U)
    Silver: 85%
    Crystal: 94%
    Ruby: 69% (so close)
    Sapphire: 90% (8O WHAT?)
    Emerald: 82%
    Dia:...40% (for drool covered test)
    Pearl: 71% (amazingly...)