• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black/White Starters To Be Revealed Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years

The Pokemon Sunday show in Japan has announced they will be showing (or mentioning) the three starters in the new pokemon games in their Pokemon Sunday episode on the 16th May. As Corocoro is released a day before it is likely that it will too contain information on these three starters, so we can assume images may surface as early as Monday or Tuesday next week.

There is also the possibility that a new Pokemon will be revealed in this week's Pokemon Sunday episode so stay tuned for more info.

With the possibility of these four pokemon being revealed in the next few weeks it seems nintendo has really opened the floodgates with regards to fifth generation pokemon.

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
    Doubt it to be honest, There only gunna get worse =l

Why so negative ?

& wth ? How are the three pokemon released today 'bad' ?
    I thought they looked nice ... well, none of us actually really know what they look like, we've only seen the silhouettes ;p & plus, when they released the silhouettes of the Sinnoh starters, lots of people said they looked bad, and they turned out great .

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    and worse and worse and worse... :/
    thats the pattern i've noticed :P

Yep me too, the first 3 was just awsome, the second 3 was pretty amazing an all but then the next 3... Not so good :L and then the 4th gen :O

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Yep me too, the first 3 was just awsome, the second 3 was pretty amazing an all but then the next 3... Not so good :L and then the 4th gen :O

I don't agree with that. If you ask me the starters have gotten better (well 3&4 were even). People say they've gotten worse and worse..yet they continue to play the games, so I guess they must not be that bad XD.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    I don't agree with that. If you ask me the starters have gotten better (well 3&4 were even). People say they've gotten worse and worse..yet they continue to play the games, so I guess they must not be that bad XD.

Well yes and no because the first thing I did was get rid of them and pal parked my beatifull charizard haha but then again I would probably agree, because if the 3rd Gen starters was the 1st Gen starters and the 1st Gen was the 3rd. I'd probably be sayin that Charizard, Blastoise and Venasaur are rubbish. BUT I STILL LOVE MY CHARIZARD =)

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Wow, nostalgia is playing big here.
    I actually think that this:

is better than this

This rule does not apply to every starter, but I think every gen has their bad and good ones...

On topic and replying above poster, I admit the middle one doesn't look promising, but the other ones look somewhat cool. But we just have the silhouettes, the main thing is missing. Let's wait for the next Pokémon Sunday...

Years
    They all look to ermmm... girly to put it blunt for me
    agreed. for something as sharp a name as black/white, this seems very dull indeed. not to be sexist, but then pokemon was aimed at boys, back in RBYGSC, the game was undeniably good. RSE was good, but there was a drop in quality... the contests were ok, but it was a step towards worsening the game.... do you see how feminine the contests are in DPP? i cant stand it much longer(but that's prolly just me as a guy speaking, the girls are probalby enjoying the new features more to their liking.)

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    They just released the pictures of the 5TH gen Starters. :D go on youtube.com and search it up. :D

I tihnk there cute. :D Left one I tihnk would be fire, middle Grass, Right, water. :D I'm just saying.

Well, I hope they make a better story plot in this Pokemon game, and they really Change it. Like instead of atacching items to your pokemon you are tradeing, make a tradeing bucket to trade items with your friends. :D

Last edited:

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    I honestly think generation 4 had much more interesting Pokemon than the first generation. I thought the first gen was pretty boring, most Pokemon looked like very slightly altered versions of real animals. The third generation is and will always be my favorite, I think that was their creative peak.
    I'm excited for this generation, I love all Pokemon and I'm just happy we'll be getting more.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I like how people are judging these starters based solely on silhouettes. For all we know, they have like huge claws and killer fangs and stuff that we can't see yet because they don't happen to fall along the outline of their artwork. XD

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    This has been my reaction for starters from gen 1 to gen 5:

:D

:)

:/

:|

:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back