• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbows and triangles??

Symbol?

• Rainbow Flag

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pink etc Triangle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lambda

• Labrys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bear paw print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABBA

• Double male/female gender symbols

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

• Total voters

Patrick Bateman

G L O R I A
    Years
    So, guys and girls and inbetweens! I am just curious as to what if your favourite symbol from the LGBT culture?
    I am personally quite the fan of the humble pink triangle because it is very modest and attractive whereas the gay rainbow is just tacky and looks like a mad woman's breakfast.
    So, do share!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    The rainbow flag.

Something like this would have been cool.

Rainbows and triangles??

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I didn't know there were any symbols, so I'm just going to go with the rainbow flag, since that's the only one I knew of.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I never heard of them before. So like mostly everyone on here I'll say Rainbow flag.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    lol, the post title made me think this was going to be about Pink Floyd, for some reason. That's a prism though, not a triangle...

OT: The double-male, double-female symbols. I like them. =]

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Well, I was going to say rainbow flag since I didn't recognise the other options, and I just adore that flag to begin with, but now that I've seen this:

Spoiler:

8D I love it so much. I want to colour it rainbow now.

Last edited:
    Years
    lol ABBA

The rainbow flag. It's inclusive and doesn't have to use the male/female symbols. Everything else is too obscure. The pink triangle would be good, but has the unfortunate origin of being used to label gays in internment camps. I know it's one of those cases where it's been reclaimed as a symbol of pride, but it's too associated with victimization for my tastes.

Back