• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The ones we don't really love :( [ #19 ]

Which is worst? [You can only pick one]

• Total voters

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
I chose Stunfisk, it just screams ugly. I like the typing though. I'm shocked that Druddigon has the most votes, I have grown to love it now.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Garbagemon? Seriously? Why is it on the list it's the most amazing thing ever. It's like an incarnation of Muk that actually works.

And Spermmon is totally cute, too.

I don't really have a problem with any of them except Crimgan ( and maybe the ice crystal. It looks sorta creepy but I kinda want to stick my finger into one of it's crevices or something ). I really like Dragon-types but Crimgan is definitely just.... no. So much dnw in one Pokemon I can't even.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
Years
I vote for Crimgan, it's the worse dragon type designs ever, especially with that color scheme of it, and its stats aren't even that great for a dragon type. It's a big dissapointment.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I voted for Garbodor because a fat mouse filled with rubbish doesn't look like a pokemon at all. Also the same with the ice-cube, looks like one of the elemental enemies from Final Fantasy X but at least its outfit is okay.

Years
The way Otomaro has a face on a fleshy-colored circle is kind of creepy, like it's a got a real person's face on a disembodied head. Plus I don't like the weird style its face is made in. I don't hate it, but it's not one I'll ever have on my team.

And I love Maggyo / Stunfisk. It's easily one of my favorites from this game.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
Cryognal for sure. There are some really terrible Pokemon sprites in Black and White . . . but seriously, what IS Cryognal? Definitely my least favorite.

Although I think Roggenrola should have been on this, that arguably has the worst sprite of all time. In fact, a lot of the worst sprites I have seen are in this generation. All three in the Solosis evolution chain as well as Cofagrigus are pretty terrible looking.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Wow I'm surprised at how many people disliked Druddigon. I thought he was great. Cryogonal looks very intimidating, but I like him. Stunfisk is the one I don't like. It's cry sounds..... ughh.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Garbodor looks like a horrible Pokemon in my opinion. Its appearance is just... Gross.

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
Years
^ Same here. That thing is pathetic. The guy who came up with that must've been using drugs, was drunk at the same time, and had run out of ideas. Then, he saw trash, and instantly thought of that.

Also, I don't really see why the red dragon is in the "Least favorites" list :/.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
How could anyone think Vanipeti is ugly? It's freaking adorable. The same can't be said for the rest. I honestly don't know who to vote for. I hate them all equally.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
Years
How is Stunfisk not the worst 5th gen pokemon? I mean they concentrated all the fail into it, it even makes a fart noise as it's cry. Druddigon gets voted as worst? hes a badass dragon!

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Garbodor. I just keep thinking to myself, what were they thinking?

Ayselipera

I won't mention it since it's not allowed, but I can think of a way worse one then all of these combined. ;o;o;o;o;

Out of these Tympole is the absolute worse. It's literally a human face on a weird tadpole body. Then its evolutions just get weirder until you end up with the last one. Which reminds me of the gatekeeper from Little Nicky. If anyone knows what I'm talking about then you'll get it. :D

I have no dislike or hate whatsoever for Stunfisk, Druddigon, Cryogonal, or Garbodor. The only other one on this list that bothers me is Vanillite for being ice cream and vanilla ice cream at that.

Back