• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others OOC [PG-13]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Spots are still open!

This is the OOC thread for Pokemon: The Tournament to Beat All Others by SirSnivy, taken over by myself. The real thread is located here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249196

Plot: After the mighty defeat of Team Plasma, the world was at peace yet again for many years to come. In fact, the Johto, Hoenn, Univa, Shinnoh, and Kanto regions all wanted to create a new league of gym leaders. This special force would include 12 gym leaders instead of the usual 8, and if you manage to beat all of them, you shall be permitted to join a fierce battling tournament at Hoenn's own Lilycove City. If you then manage to beat all the opponents there, you then shall face the toughest opponent ever: the Champion of all five regions!
    Although this may seem fun, a new and improved evil team has risen to take over the Pokemon world and their name is Team Ghost. This team is planning to bring back the Shadow Pokemon Project. They will show no remorse and will capture every single Pokemon and turn them into Shadow Pokemon. They won't stop at that, though. After they convert all the Pokemon into shadow forms, they will turn them into spirits! Walking amongst the earth in neverending dismay and horror. The trainers, of course, will not let this happen! All throughout Hoenn there are places corrupted by the waste of Team Ghost's machines. Some trainers want to gain strength by completeing the tournament. Others want to get rid of Team Ghost. The remaining trainers simply want to follow their own goals and do what they think is right. Which path will you take? It's your turn to decide!

Trainer SU:

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Starter Pokemon:

Gym Leader SU:

Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Gym Type:
    Gym Number:
    Pokemon Team:

Team Ghost SU:

Name:
    Position(Admin or Lacky):
    Personality:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Pokemon Team:

Accepted Trainers:

spasticbuddha
    Roserade
    SacredBeo
    jackblaze
    Fezao4

Accepted Team Ghost:

Darkfox - Leader
    Athena's Phoenix - Admin
    Gera32 - Grunt

Accepted Gym Leaders:

nintendohs - Gym Leader 3; Fire
    MichaelaTheUchiha - Gym Leader 8; Electric
    Yagerbomb - 10th gym leader; Steel
    Ethan Gold - Gym Leader 12; Mixed

Champion:

Supervegeta

Gym Leader cities

Odale Town - First Gym Leader; NPC
    Petalburg City - Second Gym Leader; NPC
    Rustboro City - Third Gym Leader; nintendohs
    Verdanturf Town - Fourth Gym Leader; NPC
    Lavaridge Town - Fifth Gym Leader; NPC
    Dewford Town - Sixth Gym Leader; NPC
    Slateport City - Seventh Gym Leader; Nakuzami
    Mauville City - Eighth Gym Leader; MichaelaTheUchiha
    Pacifidlog City - Ninth Gym Leader; NPC
    Fortree City - Tenth Gym Leader; Yagerbomb
    Mossdeep City - Eleventh Gym Leader; NPC
    Newbark Town - Twelfth Gym Leader; EthanGold

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yayz, first post :3
    Well, here's the skeleton of my SU :3​
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Two spoilers. XD It's been cut in half. Don't you hate it when that happens?

One thing I forgot to mention, gym leaders/champion can carry more than six pokemon with them. Just don't overdo it, okay? I'd suggest seven, if you guys don't want to go with the standard six. Again, this is a suggestion, so you can choose whatever number you'd like. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Yea, I always wondered why that happened. GET'S SOO ANNOYING!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Posted location of each gym. XD

I already put Nakuzami as accepted, although he hasn't finished his SU yet. :P

Um, there is going to be a new change in Team Ghost's levels. XD

Think about it; if the gym leaders/CHAMPION will be helping the kids out, then Team Ghost will just get destroyed.

So, Leader can have levels around lower 70s, upper 60s. I have already talked to Athena's Phoenix about her levels (around the same as my character mid 50s to 60).

For those that the trainers are just going to be battling by themselves, Team Ghost will be considerably weaker. Except until they are awesome, and then in that case, Team Ghost will be harder to defeat. XD

So, Team Ghost people, please put your "new" pokemon and moves down here. =D Up to six, please. XD

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • If spots are still open, I'd like to join.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yeah, spots are still open...

Hmm, as for clothing ideas...(to be honest; never really thought about that) if anyone can think of some good clothes then that can be the uniform. If not, I'll just throw together the standard all black outfit with a purple "G" on the front.

I think just because you are a higher leveled grunt...probably mid 30s to lower 40s (your pokemon), kay?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Two spoilers. XD It's been cut in half. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Very much so :(

Well, i'm back, so i'll continue my SU :P'

Edit: Finished my SU(except for some pokemon abilities/moves). Think I rushed it, and I also tried to make her the opposite of Kris, so it might not have come out perfect :P'

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • My Entry:

Gym Leader SU:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gym Leader SU:
    Spoiler:

I don't think gym #2 would have that high level pokemon...meh.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Probably, but the Game Master said for Gym Leader's to have High 60's to low 70's.

Not Gym Leader, Leader of Team Ghost. XD Sorry for the mix-up.

As supervegeta said, please make your levels according.

There is a spot open for the tenth gym leader, but that gym leader is currently captured by Team Ghost. Although, if you really want, I can add your character in as the new tenth gym leader.

Also, up to ten moves are allowed.

There is also one thing that bothers me about your SU; does your character have to be under the tutelage of Steven Stone?

Also, EVERYONE REPOST YOUR SU HERE. I want to keep track of them. XD

spasticbuddha

"You can't ignore my girth"
    Years
  • trainer app
    Name: Justin Dracen (pronounced "dray-sin")
    Personality: Quiet, distant, and emotionally detached. While he is generally calm and collected, he is prone to occasional angry outbursts. His philosophy on Pokemon until recently was that only the strong mattered, while weak Pokemon were seen as useless. Now he looks upon such trainers with contempt, while admiring trainers who can bond with their Pokemon. His favorite types are dark, dragon, and psychic. Matching his inconspicuous personality, he wears muted colors, although mostly just black and white.
    Bio: Hailing from Mahogany Town in Johto, Justin was born the son of two former Team Rocket members. As a result, he grew up believing that Pokemon are nothing more than tools used to accomplish one's agenda. From a young age he harbored a desire to become the league champion, or at east a gym leader. In anticipation of joining the league at age 10, he studied every aspect of Pokemon battling, and now possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of Pokemon most scholars would he envious of. He received his first Pokemon, a snivy, on his tenth birthday, and immediately set out to conquer the johto league. However, his parents' influence on him caused him to overwork his Pokemon, and after the accidental death of his snivy, he becane overwhelmed with grief and released the remainder of the Pokemon he had caught. After a few years of wandering across the land rethinking his ideals, he decided to start another Pokemon journey and do his part to help fight off Team Ghost his ideals, he decided to start another Pokemon journey and do his part to help fight off Team Ghost Starter Pokemon: Totodile

Years
  • Trainer App:
    Name:Vincent "Vinny" Granger

Personality:Vincent is what you call care free. Its his attitude that leads people to believe that he's lazy something Vincent would deny as being untrue. In Vincents own words he just hasn't found anything that hes passionate about and when he does he will be a dedicated person. This was one of the reasons Vincent became a trainer to try and become less of a lazy slacker and more of a passionate person

Bio: Vincent is and always will be a regular kid. He grew up with no special skills at all. He wasn't talented in sports and he wasn't a genius either he was just Vincent spending his days lying on the couch with no real aims or goals in sight. He started learning about pokemon as a hobby and eventually got really interested. Vinny thought that if he could become a pokemon trainer he would actually end up having something to aim for in life.

Appearance(I know its not listed but Vincent doesn't look like a grey blob): : Adam is of medium height around 5' 7". He has short dark black hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and is of a light skin tone skin. He wears a plain white shirt covered by a green sleeveless hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small ball shaped pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple green and white sneakers.

Starter Pokemon:A Male Chimchar

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Not Gym Leader, Leader of Team Ghost. XD Sorry for the mix-up.

As supervegeta said, please make your levels according.

There is a spot open for the tenth gym leader, but that gym leader is currently captured by Team Ghost. Although, if you really want, I can add your character in as the new tenth gym leader.

Also, up to ten moves are allowed.

There is also one thing that bothers me about your SU; does your character have to be under the tutelage of Steven Stone?

Also, EVERYONE REPOST YOUR SU HERE. I want to keep track of them. XD
    That is ok with me. My character WAS under his tutelage, but this was a pre-text event.

Years
  • Gym Leader App:
    Name: Ethan Gold
    Bio: Starting his life as a trainer when he became ten, he came a long way. After participating in all five leagues but only won one league, he was given an offer to become a Gym Leader. He accepted the offer as an opportunity to show the power of the bond between himself and his Pokemon.
    Personality: Ethan is usually seen as a kind-hearted person by many people although he is extremely cynical in many circumstances that he needs assistance from his own Pokemon.
    Gym Type: Mixed
    Gym Number: 12
    Pokemon Team: Minun, Zoroark, Typhlosion, Dragonair, Beedrill

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yagerbomb is accepted as the new tenth gym leader, Gera is the new Team Ghost grunt, well, the only one with a name that is. :P

Back