• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max Has Joined a changed person and is very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPPF_Max

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Hello,

I came here to chill off and to find a way to make amends for my sins. I heard you can't swear hear like you can't on Pe2k. I was permabanned from a lot of forums. I caused arguments with Asuka, impersonated Captain Chris, impersonated Asuka, and then tried taking their passwords. I got banned from SPPF for trolling and spamming and then permabanned for continuous bad behavior. I will never think of it again. My name is Max and I'm really sorry for what I've done and the trouble I've caused. I hope Kirby will see this one day and look up to me that I really am sorry.

I got permabanned from BMGF for flaming, Pe2k for swearing, and many other forums for similar bad behavior. I got banned from Pi for my mistake and I'm going to stop lying about stuff. I'm going to tell the truth from now on and I promise I'll be good. My friend referred me to this forum because he really wanted me on so badly so I can back him up and we promise not to abuse our free privileges.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • It seems like your past internet years haven't been that great.
    Well, here on Pokécommunity, I see mostly everyone as a friend, regardless of their past.
    I hope that the people on P.C will help you change, so that you won't get permbanned.
    Just remember to follow the rules.
    Like I should be the one to say that with all my deleted posts.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Ok and to fully make amends for my past sins, I will listen to anyone. Even if it's not a mod for crying out loud and I won't respond to flames or flame wars or anything else offending.

Olli

Years
  • That's exactly what you need to do. Ignoring the problems instead of continuing them makes everything better, since they'll eventually stop, and if they don't, it's good that we got mods to take care of that :D
    And it would actually have been best if you didn't write all the past things that happened here, since moderators will probably watch you closer, and some members might treat you different from others.
    It would be better either to edit your post, or get a moderator to lock it and hide it so that people didn't get to read this.

Last edited:

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Ok, what do you mean? Hide what? I don't want SPPF Staff to see me as a liar anymore.

Olli

Years
  • Since I don't actually know Sppf, it's not what I'm concerned about.
    I'm afraid that there are people here on P.C that are not that forgiving, and they might think different about you if they know you've been permbanned from several other forums, and especially when they know the reason.
    And I understand if you want to get back to Sppf, but then I don't think P.C is the way to do it.
    But this is just my oppinion. What you do is up to you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    "Sins" is a quite over-reacting way to describe the actions taken on a Pokémon website (Unless you actually killed someone in which case I'd be very interested to know how that turned out).

This not SPPF, Bulbagarden or whatever all those other forums are so there's no need to dwell upon what happened in the past, especially when these are things that didn't happen here there's a good chance most people here wouldn't have known about anyway. Just don't be an idiot.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Since I don't actually know Sppf, it's not what I'm concerned about.
    I'm afraid that there are people here on P.C that are not that forgiving, and they might think different about you if they know you've been permbanned from several other forums, and especially when they know the reason.
    And I understand if you want to get back to Sppf, but then I don't think P.C is the way to do it.
    But this is just my oppinion. What you do is up to you.

I'll try my best to be a normal member, not troll, and get people to like me again.

"Sins" is a quite over-reacting way to describe the actions taken on a Pokémon website (Unless you actually killed someone in which case I'd be very interested to know how that turned out).

This not SPPF, Bulbagarden or whatever all those other forums are so there's no need to dwell upon what happened in the past, especially when these are things that didn't happen here there's a good chance most people here wouldn't have known about anyway. Just don't be an idiot.

I won't be an idiot. I'll act normal and not flame people out of proportion or disbelief. I almost threatened to kill a member from Pi which is why I got banned and recently Kirby is no different, threatening to kill my or George's or Ruckus Jorgee's friend, whoever she is now.

I just hope God forgives me over the computer stuff and for breaking my monitor damaging it causing me to be unable to see 100% clearly anymore. If this world is going to end, I would like to have already shown I am sorry for serious crimes and that I don't go to hell for it. After all, since I was 12 I wanted to get into heaven anyway but at this rate, I might not be going after death.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Just don't be an idiot.

^ This, haha. PC is different from all those other forums and honestly I wouldn't have really known what you did over there, nor would it make an impact on me. Just make the best you can out of the time you spend here, alright? :) Aaaaaaaand follow 'dem rules too. XD

edit: aaahh stop being so incredibly serious about everything! the best way to repent for a mistake is to never do it again, aye?

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    ^ This, haha. PC is different from all those other forums and honestly I wouldn't have really known what you did over there, nor would it make an impact on me. Just make the best you can out of the time you spend here, alright? :) Aaaaaaaand follow 'dem rules too. XD

edit: aaahh stop being so incredibly serious about everything! the best way to repent for a mistake is to never do it again, aye?

Ok, thanks for being so nice to me Vrai. But I have been going through real repentance and I have yet to show everyone. I do not act like some kid who flames anymore knowing what happened to him but I don't want to bring this discussion to anyone here. I'll be as friendly as possible and will always keep my best to stay out of trouble.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, like everyone said.
    Juuust follow the rules, and you should be fine here.

Anyway, welcome! Yeah, this is quite a different forum from all the places I visited, but, like the others, juuust do the best you can be, and will ever be; because you know Bret the Hitman's motto: "He's the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be."

Just replace his name with yours. :3
    Anyhow, hope we can meet again! Until next time, chao~

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Thank you Miss Doronjo. Will try. I have to get Cycling Road to where he needs to go and well rested. He's already come here for what he needs to do.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The best way to get people to forget about your past is to stop drawing attention to it :P

Welcome Max, I hope to see you around the forums!

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Thanks again and since I haven't talked or been to serebii in a while, I should be civil about it to the people on AIM. Unfortunately I am not signed in right now, neither are they but I'll keep a sharp eye out for more chances - if I'm ever getting them again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I agree, just follow the rules here, and you'll be fine. Other forums don't matter right now, and you should leave that all behind. Yes, this is a Pokémon forum, but it's not SPPF or Bulbagarden. You just need to understand that. Please leave things you've done in the past, because many of us don't know what you're talking about because we haven't been on these forums, and you're just making it a lot more awkward. I'm sorry you got banned from those forums, and if it was unfair, maybe you could talk to someone, but it's not our faults. You're on a new forum now, and you're under new jurisdiction. This can be a fresh new start for you; by all means, leave everything else behind. As long as you follow the rules, you won't get into trouble here.

Well, with that said, Max, Welcome to PC, and I hope you put your past behind you so that you can fully enjoy the forums :)

Also, it's unnecessary to use religion to control your behavior on a Pokémon forum.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    I agree, just follow the rules here, and you'll be fine. Other forums don't matter right now, and you should leave that all behind. Yes, this is a Pokémon forum, but it's not SPPF or Bulbagarden. You just need to understand that. Please leave things you've done in the past, because many of us don't know what you're talking about because we haven't been on these forums, and you're just making it a lot more awkward. I'm sorry you got banned from those forums, and if it was unfair, maybe you could talk to someone, but it's not our faults. You're on a new forum now, and you're under new jurisdiction. This can be a fresh new start for you; by all means, leave everything else behind. As long as you follow the rules, you won't get into trouble here.

Well, with that said, Max, Welcome to PC, and I hope you put your past behind you so that you can fully enjoy the forums :)

Also, it's unnecessary to use religion to control your behavior on a Pokémon forum.

Well maybe, I just don't know anymore whether it was or not. I just got through reading a not so good post from the forum there.

Maybe I don't but this was about a chat room, rather than just a forum.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Christ sake... didn't I and many others ask you not to post things like this?

You're going on and on about it. I'll be frank... we have nothing to do with what you did in the past, so we don't care if you're sorry for what you did there. I don't see why you're trying to hard to impress us with the fact that you changed. Good for you if you don't post spam, good for you if you've changed, good for you for deciding not to be an idiot, I guess? I don't know what to tell you...

We have no idea what you're talking about, and we don't care enough for you have to explain all the things you've done bad in the past for how you've "sinned" by doing things you shouldn't have on a Pokémon forum. Like Bloo already said, consider this a fresh start. Leave the past behind you, and don't bother to bring it up so much as you do.

Talking about it is one thing, but obsessively posting about it in every thread that you post in gets very tiresome to people who have absolutely nothing to do with it. Good for you for being sorry, but you're apologising to the wrong people.

Thanks for joining, but please, leave your skeletons in the closet where they belong.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Ok then, I didn't know what else to respond to. If people leave me alone about it, chances are I won't explain anything in any situation and I'll drop it for now.

Years
  • Are you really still doing this?
    It's been three years, dude.

You already tried bringing your drama into #thepokecommunity [or maybe it was still #pokecommunity at the time] and you brought it to BMGf as well and wound up causing yourself to get completely banned off the IRC Network.

Get on with your life, please.
    No one cares about this anymore.

SPPF_Max

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2020
    Are you really still doing this?
    It's been three years, dude.

You already tried bringing your drama into #thepokecommunity [or maybe it was still #pokecommunity at the time] and you brought it to BMGf as well and wound up causing yourself to get completely banned off the IRC Network.

Get on with your life, please.
    No one cares about this anymore.

Erik Destler? Surprise to see you but I feel that I wasn't in #pokecommunity. What are you talking about? I was only on the BMGF part earlier.

It seems like you missed that it's been 4 years and you are that person Cycling Road emailed. But please, leave me alone about this so I don't have to continuously talk about another forum. Like the Mods here said, I am trying to be good.

Edit: I think Cycling Road would like to come speak to you for a bit, even if the monitor has a messed up screen. He won't mind.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back