• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Here is what I have got for now, enjoy! ^.^:
    PS: Cause I'm an evil basterd, I deliberately made it very long. ;D

Edit the edit: I've done everything but the RP Sample, too tired tonight. Is good enough?

Name: Matthew Davis
    Birthdate: August 11th
    Pokemon Spirit: Galvantula

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, I think I've got my SU ready to go now. If not, Just say the word and I'll make another fix or two!

Also Sewaddle? Your sig. It makes me melt from the aaw factor!
    It's still... lacking! The personality isn't long enough, it doesn't flesh out enough of your character. Your history is quite fine, though you often skip to the next part too soon without going into much detail.

I'm really sorry, but I will have to decline your SU. Sorry. ):
    Name: Matthew Davis
    oh my, so LONG! KEEP GOING OK!!!!!!!

EDIT: alright, as you can see, i've posted! just a little clarification for everyone; the Pokémon are indeed the Musketeer Quartet, though it really isn't. It's like a ghost of them, an aura of them if you will. They aren't ghost type and they don't speak, they just growl and stuff and use their attacks. The silver is cobalion, the blue is keldeo, the brown is terrakion and the green is virizion! we are pretty much circled around the man and the musketeer quartet. They are strong and that cobalion Kerin punched isn't dead yet. we need to fight as a team! Also, just for clarification, we are in the entralink area if that gives everyone a good idea. pretty much where the man was standing is where the entree usually is. the little blue plate is there (Not the tree), kerin just didnt see it.

Kerin landed near Lana as well. d: so he flew through the air a fair way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Huh? We were all teleported to the same place originally (but we couldn't see eachother's faces), though there was a psychic barrier in the middle of the field which hid this man and the pokemon.

I'm sorry did I not make sense? I have so much trouble writing action, there are only so many synonyms for "suddenly" ;~;

EDIT: ok I really REALLY need to go to sleep so in case you didn't understand a lot of my post (which is bad on my part), in the centre of this field was a psychic dome which sealed the man, mew and the ghostly musketeer quarter. The seal was broken by everyone's presense and now we have to fight the quartet. If you don't understand at all um.... Just uh, hold tight!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, so is Kerin and the random silhouette things next to random people (but all different ones?) Well, I'll help Kerin :D

Also, yayz, the bar separating stickies from normal threads is back! I'm guessing that people were complaining?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Gonna go for the Terrakion spirit thing, since it's my least fave of the Musketeers (even though it's decent in competitive battling, from what I've experienced).

Yay, I wasn't the only one who experienced them missing!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The shadowy figures kerin keeps talking about is just you guys! That's what he sees. He's not exceptionally bright so he doesn't have many words for them but his own!

Haha sewaddle, seems like alleycat beat you to the literal punch but now Jem needs help! So that's what johann can help!
    What do you mean "experience them missing?"

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • That's OK; I doubt that any of the Musketeers would have only one person fighting them based on the number of characters in the RP anyways :P Unless like five people all want to fight Keldeo or something XD;

Also, yayz, the bar separating stickies from normal threads is back! I'm guessing that people were complaining?

And I was referring to this, nya :3

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I am still debating which one I want Lyle fighting. Especially since you said we don't have full control over our powers.

/wants to throw a literal fireball and blow one of them up

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, split up I think. I was gonna designate people to pokemon but i was like "you know what? free will is cool too!"

and Ichiro, ACCEPTED.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Name: Vincent(Vince) Maretti
    Birthdate: July 29

Under Construction
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Apparently XxSweetDreamsxX other RPs were more important, hmph!
    :3 I'm joking :3

@SIU - Well, I see that breakthrough was really something o.o

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I think I'm just going to wait until you guys finish fighting before posting, I'll have MAtthew arrive after everything, would be interesting.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm sure that would take a while, if you wanna post sometime soon, you can still fit you teleporting plus the crazy musketeer quartet ghosts in one healthy post.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Note: I used Kerin's name in my post as a reference, since repeating "that silhouette" felt like it would get annoying.

I also see I'm the only one dealing with Virizion. Ooh, maybe Matthew could drop in -- literally -- on one of the ghosts. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oooh, that could be fun! Like, Matthew got a particularly clumsy psychic type who dropped him in late and in the air, rather than on the ground. d:

edit: in other news, has everyone listened to the song on the first page?

Last edited:
    Back