• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    How demanding! d:

I will post in like... 10 or so hours, since I go to work in like an hour and it gives everyone a fair time to post!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Hopefully at least Grayson heard Johann through his newly discovered telepathy. And just to completely confirm things he still can't read minds and never will be able to.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I might give it another day. It's not like I don't have anything to say, I have plenty to write! I just want everyone to post so I know I'm not stuck anywhere and neither are they.

Snow Phoenix, if you want a time to join, why not dropping in now? I can get Grayson to explain everything to you. I think after Grayson finishes, i'll close Sign ups!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • To ease your curiosity, I'm not lying about my gender, I'm Bisexual, currently in a gay relationship, its all goods!

...Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Okay, I'm no longer confuzzled! :3

And... I hez not checked out the IC thread yet, but I'm assuming I hez no reason to post at the moment? Well, I go on a [about one week long] vacation starting Friday, so no posts in that time. I'll try to completely spam the thread after that, lol :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay! I'll post as soon as everyone else does that seem active. It'll be a rather long post hahaha.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I HAVE BEEN WRITING A POST I SWEAR. It's Grayson's speech. it's taking a while plus i keep getting distracted. I promise to have it up soon!

Back