• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Haha, sorry. D: There's still Pok?mon to beat up!

I keep texting Sweet_dreams but i'm getting no reply. I'm getting worried ah ah ah!
    Okayy, which ones? I'm still reading the first half of the second page. xD

I think SD said that she was quitting this RP? I hope I won't have to quit just because of <insert censors here> life. I shall do my very best, unless I am not Diamond1304! XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Um... all of them! Cobalion is currently held in the air, Terrakion is still a bit to take down, Virizion is tied up, Keldeo is getting punched in the face.

oh, no "Sweet_dreams", not xxsweetdreamsxx. d: Her first post was a joint one with me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    I'm sorry for not posting anything sooner, I haven't had much access to the internet recently. I should have things back up and running on Saturday, and again I apologise for my inactivity. Hope this hasn't inconvenienced you in any way, and if there's anything specific you would want or need me to do in my next post, do tell me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Shouldn't be too hard, all we've been doing is punching the guts out of these things. d:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Awnser = 58

My completed SU. I know the sample was supposed to be for this thingie, but it's faster if I just spit out something I have. It's from a little excercise I did with my pair. The stuff in spoilers is Mira's share. One segment seemed too short so I put in two.

I hope the SU is alright @-@ Just tell me if there's anything to change around. The last paragraph of the history is pretty different too.

Name: Daniel Catrone (Will be refered to as Danny, but can go by anything at each character's discretion.)

Birthdate: August 19th

Personality: Danny quite frankly is a bit of a loner, although, he does it in his own way. He isolates himself from others by being a coward, a braggart, and a prankster. Rather than being serious in a given instance, he'll most likely laugh it off and run away. It's not a big problem, so why should he get involved? Danny's aloofness also serves to protect his heart. After losing everything, he doesn't want to get close to people so he can lose it all over again.

Danny does, however, have a weakness for damsels in distress. If the situation is dire enough, he may get serious. Especially if it touches one of his soft spots. Once readied, he's no longer as unreliable and actually tries for a change. Danny will eagerly help whomever he has to with a smile on his face. One of the most noticeable triggers of this change is when the event involves water. He has lost a family member to the ocean and nearly drowned himself. Danny doesn't trust anyone, but himself to deal with water because they might end up hurt.

Overall, Danny takes his past quite seriously. He may snap if it is aggravated too much. Although usually too goofy, he may become violent when given enough stress.

History: Danny was adopted by a modest family that lived on the outskirts of Sunnyshore, Sinnoh. The family consisted of a mother who stayed at home to look after the children, a father who left every day to work in the city, and their biological son who was two years older than him and suffered from birth defects. Although the parents legitimately loved both of them equally, their biological son's ailments forced them to coddle him more than Danny. This is something that he has always been jealous of and is why he spent most of his younger years being a brat who begs for other people's attention.

The summer of his seventh birthday was when he recieved his near-death experience. The entire family took a day trip to the beaches around the City. When his older brother had a fit of violent coughing and Danny was no longer a center of attention, he swam far out into the ocean and pleaded for everyone to praise him on how far he had swam. A vicious wave swept him under and he nearly drowned. When Danny recovered, he cursed his luck and wished that it was his brother who had been in his place instead.

Danny's life at home became progressively worse for him. Now that he was older and more able, he had to help take care of his brother. Danny hated watching over him and would often forget to feed him, bathe him, and clean him. His parents frequently yelled at him for his lack of love and Danny increased the distance between himself and his family. Soon he was out hanging with his school friends more than with his family. Danny enjoyed his school life and became a bit of a social butterfly

When his brother's sixteenth birthday occured, Danny was at the mall with his best friend. His brother, mother, and father had all gone down to the beach to celebrate. His brother's innertube had a leak and it was impossible for either his mom or his dad to rescue him as he was too far away. His brother's death crushed him and he regretted having wished his brother dead. The remaining four years of Danny's life were spent reforming. He boldy declared his life's purpose as to live on for his brother and he mellowed out around his family. For once he recieved the attention he desired and he was closer than ever to his family. Danny also picked up a few volunteer jobs and actively participated in neighbor hood events. It was a shame that it had all been trashed on his 18th birthday.

While participating in a school-related carwash, Danny coughed up bubbles. At first it was just shrugged off as something from the soap, but after the third time it was confirmed. Danny wasn't a normal human and his parents feared the discovery of his secret. After the war, Sunnyshore had become a major port and soldiers flooded the city. What if they got word of the mysterious bubble boy? So as part of their agreement, they told Danny about his birth. They also planned to have him escape by going along the beaches. His guardian spirit could help him along the way they assured him, but Danny was still terrified. He could no longer see his friends nor family and he questioned his purpose of "living for his brother." After being forced out on his own, Danny reverted back to his former self.

Appearance: Danny stands well below the average height at 5'2" with a petite and muscle-free build. His black hair is combed forward with a few spikes in the front and a blue stripe that runs down the middle and matches his eyes. His skin is moderately tan from the days spent on the beach and he has a few pimples on the left-hand corner of his face and a small scratch on his nose.

Danny's attire consists of what's light and what's needed; he wears a thin grey hoodie over a blue t-shirt and black gym shorts. In response to his water-related abilities, he also carries rain poncho and his gym shorts may double as swim trunks. Danny also wears nice and loose flip-flops of which he has gained some mastery over after a few years of experience. As far as accessories are concerned, he prefers to not wear any as they might drag him down. He does, however, own a small pack of which contains mostly snacks and a Frogger keychain.

Pokemon Spirit: Politoed

RP Sample: A tree. A bush. Ooo, two bushes. A stream?

Justin was curiously examining his surroundings for anything with shape. The flatness and the grass disturbed him. It almost felt unnatural. His eyes ran up the stream, eager to escape the flatness. He became fixed on the many curves of the river.

Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Girl. Down... Up... Girl?!

His eyes returned to the girl. Yes, it was indeed a human girl. He looked her over. She sure was pretty, but then again Justin was at the age when most males rediscovered girls. His heart thumped (or at least he convinced himself that it did), his cheeks reddened slightly, and his body warmed up.

"How are you doing?" he mouthed out. A hand clawed out to her despite the obvious distance and he found himself waving awkwardly. I hope she comes over here. I really hope that she does.

Spoiler:

Justin clutched where she had kicked him. Tears swelled in his eyes. He looked up and stared at her."M-m-meanie!" He flapped his arms wildly for a while before completely understanding what she had said. He paused in thought.

She doesn't know? I don't know? Neither of us knows? Then does that mean that we're lost or in danger or something? He glanced around, looking for anything that might be familiar. His eyes wandered up and down the river and then, after turning around, all across the plains. There really wasn't anything familiar at all. He turned back to face her. Tears began swelling again. He sniffed obnoxiously, hoping that it'd stop the tears from falling. He was a man so he needed to be tough even if he hadn't really ever been on his own like this except when he was leaving home to catch the bus. He suddenly regretted having to need to go to school.

But, still Justin couldn't help but be afraid of this woman (he dubbed her that sometime after the kick). She was terrifying and mean. He opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated. At last the words squeaked out of his mouth. "You don't know?"

Please don't kick me.

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey guys, just posted. I'm going to be away till Tuesday my time (GMT+12/13? I think) seeing my boyfriend in another city, so I won't have internet. I'll catch up when I get back.

Cya guys soon!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey guys, just posted. I'm going to be away till Tuesday my time (GMT+12/13? I think) seeing my boyfriend in another city, so I won't have internet. I'll catch up when I get back.

Cya guys soon!

Boyfriend? ...Now I'm confused :| So... You're either lying about your gender or you're gay, which surprises me... I wonder which it is :3

Okay, that was WAY off topic. Back on topic: I should post Monday at the latest. I... Don't think Destiny should really be needed until then. If she is and I can't post, bunny her Skymin. WHIP OUT TEH BUNNEHS!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Does it matter? 'Sides, gay people are freaking awesome!

Anyways, I'm in a rut as to what to do with Johann next. He watched Lyle break Cobalion's orb, so Idk if he'll be doing any orb breaking or if he'll just be around.

Speaking of which, I was wondering if Johann could have telepathy? I'm not talking reading minds since we already went over that, but perhaps being able to communicate with others via the mind? And I was also thinking that since his power's still sealed, such an ability would backfire every now and then and people could hear him think as if he spoke aloud. Idk if you'd call that mind reading though. If you don't want either that's totally cool. Just some thoughts, is all :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Does it matter? 'Sides, gay people are freaking awesome!

Anyways, I'm in a rut as to what to do with Johann next. He watched Lyle break Cobalion's orb, so Idk if he'll be doing any orb breaking or if he'll just be around.

Speaking of which, I was wondering if Johann could have telepathy? I'm not talking reading minds since we already went over that, but perhaps being able to communicate with others via the mind? And I was also thinking that since his power's still sealed, such an ability would backfire every now and then and people could hear him think as if he spoke aloud. Idk if you'd call that mind reading though. If you don't want either that's totally cool. Just some thoughts, is all :P

I know, that's why Alec the Snivy is gay :3
    Well, maybe instead of others hearing his thoughts, he could get EXTREME headaches that last a few minutes and render him helpless? It could be very interesting if it happened during a fight, and he was either alone or the one that everybody was counting on :3

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • That would actually make sense and work. If Elgyem can apparently give people headaches, why can't someone with the abilities of a Beheeyem? It could also just be backlash instead of an ability he can impose on others, since he already has the memory manipulation ability and all.

/man is it hard to type with one hand

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    As cool as mind reading is, I'm gonna. Have to say no. ;( with mind reading, you have all of these issues with bunnying and finding my plot twists out and etc. And sure, you can have elygem's abilities since it's a pre evo.

@snow phoenix: I'm on my phone so I'll properly read your SU when I'm ona a computer next!

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • I meant that he would only be able to talk to them through telepathy; he wouldn't be able to read their thoughts in return (sorry if my wording was poor). But nonetheless, I'm cool with him not having it; I just thought it would be an interesting idea for communicating his thoughts to others in certain situations. Still keeping the headache backlash thing though; that could be a result from the memory manipulation or something.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Name: Daniel Catrone
    IM ON A COMPUTER NOW and it looks great! adding you to the team. <:

I meant that he would only be able to talk to them through telepathy; he wouldn't be able to read their thoughts in return (sorry if my wording was poor). But nonetheless, I'm cool with him not having it; I just thought it would be an interesting idea for communicating his thoughts to others in certain situations. Still keeping the headache backlash thing though; that could be a result from the memory manipulation or something.
    OH. Yeah, that's fine I guess. It would serve the same as talking; the further away you get, the harder it is to hear. d:

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Just letting you know that I'm not dead and that I'm starting my post now. I'll be a lot more active in the next few weeks, though I'm not sure how much I'll be online from the 29th - 1st. A lot more than I have been this week.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years

• Boyfriend? ...Now I'm confused :| So... You're either lying about your gender or you're gay, which surprises me... I wonder which it is :3

Okay, that was WAY off topic. Back on topic: I should post Monday at the latest. I... Don't think Destiny should really be needed until then. If she is and I can't post, bunny her Skymin. WHIP OUT TEH BUNNEHS!

To ease your curiosity, I'm not lying about my gender, I'm Bisexual, currently in a gay relationship, its all goods!

On a more on topic note, what's happening now, Skymin? Matthew has finished fighting and is walking off.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I was hoping for a little more posts, then I'll get it on. After a little light show, it's Q and A with Grayson! d:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    oh, you'll soon find out! d:

there are like a thousand things he needs to explain for everything to make sense. A GOOD KIND OF SENSE!

i might post tomorrow, which will give everyone a reason to do so by then.

Back