• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16;IC]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Plague

Rated PG-16 for cursing, violence, perhaps romance
    GMs: MichaelaTheUchiha; Nakuzami
    A remake of Zamorak's Role-Play; Plague
    OOC found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=264593

Plot:

You're pretty much screwed. For some reason, you came to the beautiful vacation spot of Balice City in Kanto, most likely for vacation. However, a strange virus appeared and quickly spread from one person to another until the whole city was cast aside, quarantined. Your job is to live, to escape, and not be affected by the virus. Thankfully, objects that are not alive cannot carry this virus, so even if you touch a wall and then put your hands on your face, the virus will not be transmitted.

What is this virus?

Known as the "Zombie" Plague, anyone who is affected by this virus loses everything that makes them human, as if their soul is no more, and are therefore known as zombies. The humans affected by the virus become brain dead, and their only instinct is to attack and infect until there is no one else left in the city that is not infected. There is really no change in appearance, aside from the fact that they may become gaunt as they cannot eat or drink. In fact, they can't even think. All they can do is destroy.

Where did it come from?

No human knows. However, there has been much talk among the Pokemon that a certain legendary Pokemon caused it. Which legendary Pokemon is this? No one, not even Arceus, knows.

If you have not become a zombie, it could mean that you are immune to it, or are just lucky enough to have avoided it. Although, if you are immune to it, you may still carry it and have the ability to pass it on to others. If you're immune, you are home free.

Or, are you?

Rules:

-Please be active. We understand life and how it can be, so if you are going to disappear for awhile, please notify one of us first. We will also notify you all if either of us disappear ourselves and may allow someone to take over briefly.
    -On that note, if you disappear for more than a week without notification, you will be issued a warning. Three warnings and you are out. Warnings may be issued for various reasons, so be careful.
    -Please follow all PC rules.
    -No OOC posts in the IC thread unless followed by an IC post.
    -To make sure that you all have read the rules, even though it's pretty much the standard stuff, put "Jerkbending" somewhere in your SU. Yeah, an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference. You read that correctly.
    -Pokemon can have up to ten moves, even though we'll probably not NEED that much as this isn't really a tournament RP (or is it?). Also, make the amount of Pokemon you have realistic to your character.
    -No legendary Pokemon
    -You may have up to 3 characters. No more.
    -Have fun! If you don't, I will hunt you down and-

The Survivors(Accepted):
    MichaelaTheUchiha as Miharu Mizushima; Neal Samson
    Nakuzami as Destiny Saviouer; Brent Xiore
    Zamorak as Jason Wells
    xXJumboShrimpXx as Scott McClain
    Kazuki as Kazuki Silver
    Stingray as Magnus Kabrinski
    ScarfBlade as Dontae Windrock
    -DeepImpact- as JackSpark
    James in Flames as Lorelei Grazini
    SkyIsUmbreon as Raike Destan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legendary smirked. It seemed that their plan for creating the virus in order to infect the humans was working quite well. There were only a few survivors left, but it would only be a matter of time before they were affected too. It was great! They even had Arceus fooled. They had acted so surprised when they were told that the humans were being affected by a virus. And their acting skills worked!

Humans, the legendary thought, Balice City is only the beginning. Next will be the whole world!

-x-

Miharu Mizushima

"Well, doesn't this suck," Miharu thought aloud. A total of ten zombies were chasing her, all of them fairly fast. Miharu was currently faster and was running as fast as she could. She hadn't felt like fighting just yet; it wasn't a good place for it.

Hundreds of dead bodies were littered across the ground of Balice City, all of them zombies. A zombie virus, as ridiculous as that sounds, had affected the whole city of Balice. It was currently on lock down as everyone, or almost everyone, who was in the city when the virus hit was infected. However, some people were miraculously resistant to the strain, although they still carried it and if they left, would probably affect others. There was no way at all to escape the city. Flying? You would be shot down. Walking? Denied! Running, driving, swimming? Pfft, yeah right. Teleporting? You would be electrocuted in the process. That, however, didn't mean you couldn't do all of those things inside the city, you just couldn't do them in order to get out.

"I picked a bloody horrendous vacation spot," Miharu mumbled to herself as she ran over several bodies littering the streets.

There were no safe havens from the zombies; they could get anywhere and into anything. The only way to survive was to run and to fight. Both at the same time, preferably.

Miharu chanced a look behind her. The zombies were almost in range...

Suddenly, Nightmare came out of the ground and blasted the zombies with Shadow Balls. All of them were sent back, their stomachs gone from the powerful Shadow Balls. Miharu slowed down and stopped as Nigthmare pumped a fist.

"YEAH, WHOSE THE MAN?" Nightmare exclaimed.

Miharu sighed. "Yes, yes, you are 'the man'."

Nightmare grinned, reaching inside himself in order to grab a Black Persian beer. He uncapped it and gulped half of it down.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Let's keep moving; I really don't feel like fending off zombies right now. Not this afternoon."

Nightmare sighed. "Fine, you never let me have any fun!"

Miharu raised an eyebrow in response.

Nightmare paused. "I feel like I've said the wrong thing."

"You have," Miharu agreed, before running again.

-x-

Neal Samson

Neal whistled cheerfully as he walked across the street. So far that day, he had been lucky that no zombies were bothering him. He noticed a teenage girl running by him with a shiny Gengar following her. Huh, it seemed that his luck was only getting better. Neal ran after them.

"Miss?" he called out.

The girl half turned around, as the gengar frowned. The gengar seemed to be glaring at him while the girl was currently smiling politely. Neal flashed a charming smile at the teenage girl. He felt that he had seen her somewhere before...

"Since you've stopped, I'm assuming you're not a zombie," Neal said.

The girl grinned. "Maybe that's just what I want you to think."

"Then, alas, you've gotten me!"

The gengar rolled his eyes.

Neal grabbed the girl's hand, kissing it lightly. He glanced up at the girl, noting the raised eyebrow. Not the usual reaction. Hm. "My name is Neal Samson. And who are you, fine miss?"

"Miharu Mizushima," the girl offered.

Neal blinked. "Not the same Miharu Mizushima as the gym leader of Pallet Town?"

The girl grinned. "The one and only!"

Neal laughed. "Here I was, about to offer you protection. Perhaps you should be protecting me!"

"Perhaps I should be," stated Miharu, amused. "I am supposing that you would wish for us to stick together as a few of the only non zombies?"

"If that would be okay with you, Miss Mizushima."

Miharu shrugged, and by doing so, taking her hand away from Neal's. "I would not mind that. And please, call me Miharu."

Neal smiled. "I don't think I would be able to do that, Miss Mizushima. Do you have somewhere in mind to go?"

"Nah, just roamin' around."

The gengar coughed. "Ignoring me, are we?"

Neal glanced at the gengar in shocked. He could speak?!

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Neal, Nightmare. Nightmare, Neal."

Nightmare grinned at Neal. "'Lo."

Neal nodded. "And hello to you too, Nightmare."

Miharu rolled her eyes slightly. "We should probably get moving. C'mon."

Nightmare pouted, but nodded. Neal grinned at Miharu. This was going to be fun...

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Magnus put down the smoking M249 squad automatic weapon (or SAW as some would call it) on what was left of the gun store's counter. All in front of him lay the bodies of the previously undead. He had made it to the gun store alive and once there he found a secret stockpile of illegal weapon… ok Neli and Rascal found it he just used it. Just in time too, since a small horde had showed up just as Magnus had started going through the nice display of military grade weaponry. So as any person would do he had a test firing of several of the weapons to see which one he would like to acquire for the upcoming apocalypse, and while the last weapon he used he found quite impressive the pure metal AA-12 Automatic Shotgun was the one he decided on. The shotgun was always known as the anti-zombie weapon of choice and the AA-12 just took it to the next level. Not only could it fire in full automatic mode, but surprisingly it had a very small kick to it due to a special design thing Magnus didn't fully understand. Either way it was the weapon he decided on to battle the zombie hordes with.

Finding the 12 gauge automatic zombie destroyer, Magnus picked it up off the cement floor and put it on the counter and then with Neli's help started to load up several clips for it. After loading up 12 clips and putting them on his newest clothing accessories: two ammo belts, Magnus loaded up a 32 round drum clip for the road and put as many shells into his back pack as possible. He mostly had standard 12 gauge rounds, but he also had found some wonderful slug rounds that gave his boom stick a little longer range if needed. The clips on the ammo belt from his right shoulder to his left waist were all filled with these solid zombie head removers. After preparing his weapon for the road ahead he put his backpack on and picked up Neli and put her on his back. Her short statue made it hard for her to keep up so for now she rode on his back, using his backpack as a pseudo seat. She lay down on the backpack and propped her head up with her tiny yellow and grey hands, resting her elbows on Magnus' right shoulder as Magnus finished up his last preparations before leaving the weapons shop.

At that second Rascal bounded up to Magnus and then stood on his back legs to look around before dropping to all four again. The Furret then looked up at Magnus for a second before walking off to investigate some of the spent shells on the ground. Lannia carefully picked her way through the bodies as Magnus picked up the shotgun to signaling it was time to leave the candy land for zombie killers. The Kirlia looked up at her "master" then looked down and telepathically said, "I'm sorry I was useless that fight. I promise I will be useful in the future, master."

"It was best you didn't exert yourself since for once I almost had unlimited firepower… also I told you not to call me master my name is Magnus," replied the human with frustration in his voice. He hated when she called him "master" and right now he was too stressed out, worried, and tired to watch his tone. He soon regretted not taking the second needed to watch how he talked to the sensitive Pokemon.

Lannia dropped her head in shame and Magnus could almost feel the fear emitting from the emotion Pokemon as she apologized carefully. Sighing Magnus said, "Its ok Lannia, just please stop calling me that… Also you were not useless you held several of them back so they didn't over run us. Stop beating yourself up… we all survived another deadly encounter and that is what matters. Now we need to find a place to hole up or find more survivors so let's go."

He then walked out the door to the abandoned streets. Looking around it was comforting to not hear the sound of the undead, but at the same time the complete silence was disturbing. There was no birds chirping, no wind going through the trees, no cars, no anything it was as if the whole world was dead except for Magnus and his companions. He began walking down a once busy but now lifeless street with his shotgun held up against his shoulder ready to take aim with the iron sights and waste some brain eating zombie. Rascal darted ahead scouting out various nooks and buildings before running back to Magnus and Neli making a few squeaks before bouncing off again. The Furret ran in this way that was unique to the Furret and usually Magnus found it a little entertaining since it looked like it was slightly hopping while running making it look strange compared to how most pokemon ran. Plus half the time the Furret would be moving sideways as if it was accidently drifting and it seemed impossible for the Long Body pokemon to run in a perfectly straight line. Today however he couldn't enjoy anything… he had to focus. Focus on surviving the horror turned into reality around him. Even Neli who seemed confident most of the time was tense as they carefully walked through the city. She was now standing up holding on to a loop on the top of his backpack for support as she watched his back. The only two who were not keeping a look out was the sulking Kirlia right behind Magnus and the young Torchic that was in its Pokeball. Magnus didn't like using the Pokeball, but it seemed like the best thing to do to protect the mourning chick pokemon.

The small group led by the large hopping hyperactive furball carefully and quietly made their way through the city hoping to find someone else or the perfect hiding spot to wait out the zombies in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott McClain
    At the Beach
    Looking for safe spot
    Prologue

It was a nice breezy day. Not much had been going on, I wasn't getting bothered by any zombies. Who would have know that zombies were actually real. Every one thought it was just a great horror movie subject. I opened my eyes as I was lying down at the beach. Most people would say "What the Hell are you doing?" but zombies don't scare me. There all total idiots. I'd say your average 4 year old is smarted then them. Lately it seems they are getting smarter. Smarter then us? No, just getting smarter every day. Ever since the town went on quarantine I started to plan how I was going to survive. Staying alone isn't going to work. A lot of people have already been infected or died because they have to big of a head to realize in this land of Hell, we have to work together. I needed to get some help. Not because I can't defend myself, because I'm not an idiot. Im sure I can survive a little while with my inventory but not forever. I glanced over at my shotgun that I had used for while. I felt like something was coming, I lied back up and looked around. I could see some type of figure in the distance, sprinting. I took off my sun glasses for a better look, it was what I thought it was. I put my sun glasses back on and picked up my shotgun, pumping it in one quick action. I took aim and waited for the right moment to fire. I didn't want to have to use one or more of my Flechette rounds on one zombie. I waited and waited for just a few more seconds. It was getting closer and closer. It was five feet in front of me then I pulled the trigger..... and nothing happened.

"Sh!t," I yelled as the monstrosity was in front of me.

I kick the zombie in the stomach pushing it backwards to give me valuable seconds. Flipping my shotgun around to use the stock to hit the freak with, I quickly swatted at the infected man with everything I had. The zombie fell to the ground with a loud snarl. I could then here more and more growls and snarls.

I looked around and sighed. "Looks like some of your friends are coming" I said as I looked at the zombies helplessly attempting to get up. I kicked the zombie in the side to knock it back down and sprinted away.

I ran up a small flight of wooden stairs that led to the main road from the beach. Every step made a creaky sound form the old wood. I was a few feet away from the road when I could hear the same sound from the wood again. The zombies were right behind me. I continued to run down the street as the zombies followed. My heart was racing, I couldn't stop running. I couldn't risk stopping and fighting them off because I don't know how many there are. I continued forward as I put the strap for my shot gun around my back and tightened it. It took me a second to finally get it tightened enough to were I could sprint freely. Eventually I got it to stick to my back with out bobbling around. I could hear the growls of the small hoard behind me. Slowly I turned my neck behind me to see how many there were, there was about four of em. Looking back forward while running I had to make a decision. Turn around and Wakizashi their a**, or continue running until I finally run out of breath then be eaten slowly. I put my hand on my holster for the small Katana like sword and pulled it. Quickly I turned around and ran toward the group and slashed at them. I took out the first two and pushed back the others. Quickly I sliced upward at another zombie slicing his whole front side wide open. There was one more left. Kicking the zombie in one quick motion I pulled my colt firing about 3 rounds into the flesh hoarder.
    The infected slowly fell to the ground. I had to be sure it was dead so I looked upward and stomped on its head, squishing its brains out.

"Well, that was fun." I said as I caught my breath

Apparently the zombies think I would taste pretty good. I looked into the distance and saw
    a small gas station. I needed to get away from this area since gun shots attract zombies. The gas station was my best bet. There is a few supplies, maybe I can get the security cameras running so I can see the whole area. Maybe I can even find a working car. The possibilities. I quickly walked to the station, it looked like there wasn't any one there. I opened the door to the gas station and didn't really see anything. Surprisingly there wasn't even any zombies. The owner must have been one of the people that had been evacuated.
    I checked around and didn't see any of the freaks so this spot was clear. On the down side this building isn't very secure. Luckily I was able to block off the front door and windows with the shelves in the gas station. It took me about twenty minutes to fully block off the windows and doors. I was safe... for now.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
    Years
  • かずき Intro

Kazuki かずき
    Chapter Zero:
    With teamwork, We shall survive...

~

~Kazuki~

Kazuki found himself on his hands and knees, coughing up blood and crying out in pain. His nerves were screaming, and he could hardly focus. He looked up at his assailant, his vision blurred. All he could see was the shape of a tall man standing above him, a shining blade extending from his limb. The man spoke, but Kazuki could not hear, due to the severe beating administered to him not moments before. Kazuki tensed, because in his distorted and blurry vision, he saw the blade move. This is it... This is the moment I die... he thought, as he saw the figure lifting the blade in preparation to swing. He cringed in preparation for the end, feeling a streak of immense pain swipe across his chest, like whiplash except the pain did not leave. He felt the warmth of his own blood stain his torn shirt, and it began to puddle under him. Slowly, Consciousness began to fade, and black enshrouded his vision. Darkness set over, and Kazuki closed his eyes.

attachment.php
    ~Destiny~

Destiny watched, eyes wide with horror and both hands over her mouth, as the red-robed man swung his sword right through the boy's chest. Scarlet blood traced the sword, the ground, and the alley walls. The man grinned as the boys eyes began to close. Destiny resisted a small squeal in distress. "Oh dear..." she muttered, eyes soft, and looked around. Certainly there must be a way to save poor Kazi...! She was uncertain, glancing over at Shadow. "Certainly you have a solution...?" she said, unable the hide the desperation in her voice. We're family... losing one of us would be awful... We must save Kazi!!

attachment.php
    ~Shadow~

Shadow remained cool and collected, even as the dark man's steel sank into Kazuki's skin. Admittedly, it did make him cringe. What pain Kazuki must be going through right now... I'm going to see to it that the human suffers ten-fold...! Shadow's ever-famous glare was set on the man, but he was distracted by a whimper. He looked over at Destiny, who stood there, shaking like a leaf. Yeesh, she looks ready to burst into tears... He stared at the man, as well as scanned the surroundings, and began analyzing every situation and possibility. Shadow was known for his creative plans for battle.

It took Shadow a second to realize that Destiny was staring at him; she broke the silence by speaking. "Certainly you have a solution...?" she asked him, almost pleading to him.

Shadow nodded. "I do. Read my mind, and follow everything you hear. Okay, ready?" He watched her and she responded with a silent nod. Okay, here's the plan. he thought, sure she was locked into his mind. Her eyes glinted with hope and understanding. I'm going to run at him, and then I'm going to hop up on that left wall, and bounce off of it towards the bad man. He looked over at Destiny, checking that she had heard and understood his plan. As soon as I hit that wall, I want you to lock into his mind, and screech in his head. That should cause him to cover both ears and bend forward about thirty to forty degrees. When I bounce off of the wall, my blade should get him good. Destiny nodded agreement, seeming to gaze at the blade that stuck out of his head. It is part of what makes Absol a great species for fighting. With one final nod, Shadow began a full sprint at the alley.

attachment.php
    ~Aero~

Little Aero looked at Shad and Desti. He then looked at Kazi and the bad man. He tilted his small head curiously. What is that man doing to Kazi? Aero jumped at the sudden movement of the shiny stick the bad man was holding. Then it turned red, and so did the ground. Aero flapped his wings in an attempt to fly, but his bad left wing made him stay on the ground. He huffed his chest out in frustration. Why can't I fly? he pouted. Oh well. I'll try later then. He watched with a surprised squawk as Shad suddenly ran over and bounced off of the wall. He looked up at Desti, who was glowing a white and blue color. She had her eyes shut and she was busy with her powers. Aero flapped his wings hard, managing to fly himself up to her shoulder. She didn't pay any attention to it. She must be doing something important than... I can wait... Aero looked back and jumped a little bit. Shad hopped off of the wall, running right into the man. Shad landed by Kazuki. The man's neck started to match the red all over the ground, and so did his hands, and both of those hands were sitting on the ground now. Aero squinted at the handless man. "Is he gonna pick up his hands? He forgot them on the floor!" Aero Squeaked, and suddenly he found himself warm in Desti's arms. She smiled at him and and laughed a bit, and said "No, little Aero, the man doesn't need his bad hands anymore. Now, he's going to take a long nap..." Aero was confused, but pretended he knew what she meant. He giggled a bit after hearing a slight chuckle from Shad. He must have thought what Desti said was funny.

<Time Lapse: About 6 Hours>

~Kazuki~

Kazuki awoke, a slight pain in his chest. "O-ow... That hurts... I guess that wasn't a dream, was it...?" He sighed and hugged the three Pokemon. "Any of you care to explain what happened?" The Pokemon looked cheerful and Destiny explained the situation in his head. Well... That man came out of nowhere... Before any of us could react he had you against the wall, hitting, and hitting...! kazuki hugged her a bit tighter seeing the tears that filled her twinkling eyes. Thank you... It's just-- we almost lost you...! He cut open your chest... Shadow came up with this plan, and he cut off the mans hands and cut open his neck and killed him, and it all happened so fast, and-- kazuki cut off her rambling with a tight hug, which she almost hesitantly returned. He ran his hand through Shadow's fur, and he smiled at Aero, who had perched on his shoulder and fallen asleep.

"At least we're together... That's what's important." he said cheerfully. He dug through his demolished backpack, pulling out his favorite Kimono, luckily untouched, and a tub filled with black grapes. He smiled and opened the tub. "You guys did good... I couldn't have done better myself... So let's eat!" He smiled and placed the tub on the counter. Luckily it seems they had found a safe haven, an underground bunker. Food and water lined the walls here, and there was no way a zombie could get in. Kazuki grabbed his Kimono, changing out of his demolished clothes.

attachment.php
    ~Destiny~

Destiny smiled, eating a few of the grapes off of the top of the tub. She glanced at Kazuki. That scar... She stared in wonder at the deep but healing line that traced diagonally over his chest. That is a mortal wound, and it would have killed him in seconds, had we not intervened... At least he's safe... She looked cheerful, taking gentle bites from the fruit. kazuki, now dressed in his dark blue and indigo Kimono, smirked slightly at her. "You seem cheerful Desti... More than usual." Destiny smiled at him and replied, "You're right, I am happy... Our family has stayed strong, and I am filled with joy knowing that we did not lose you Kazi..." He simply smiled, taking a grape out of the tub and chewing it quietly. Shadow sat in his lap, and Aero had just stirred, and began to wake up, still comfortably perched on Kazuki's shoulder. Kazuki smiled and fed Aero a grape.

attachment.php
    ~Shadow~

Shadow climbed into Kazuki's lap as he sat on the counter, legs crossed. This was always very comfy for him. He arched his neck and pulled some grapes from the container with his fangs, and ate. He couldn't help but feel a bit cheery, because Destiny's emotions always seemed to spread like a disease... Okay... Yes, he felt joy knowing that kazuki wasn't dead. He was also proud of himself and Desti for their teamwork today. He relaxed and closed his eyes as he felt Kazuki begin to pet his fur. He muttered quietly, feeling himself fall asleep faster and faster. "I'm glad... I'm glad you three are my family..."

~

Kazuki nodded. "I'm glad we're all family. Tell you what. Tonight, we'll sleep in as long as we need. We'll eat in the morning, get a fresh start, and go back out tomorrow. If we find any more friendly humans or Pokemon, we'll tell them about this bunker. Sound like a plan?"

Destiny cheered in agreement. "I wonder how many others are left... We can't be the only ones immune to this disease..." She sealed the tub of grapes, and then rested her head on kazuki's shoulder, closing her eyes, and taking Aero into her arms.

Shadow simply nodded, falling asleep in Kazuki's lap.

Aero said nothing, only listened. He loved listening to them all talk. Pretty soon he found himself wrapped in Desti's embrace, and he snuggled closer eyes shut.

The four soon slept, keeping each other warm and safe.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Destiny Saviouer
    Balice City, Gun Store to Safehouse
    Calling all survivors...

I smashed the glass case that contained the guns and ammunition, grabbing an M16 Assault Rifle, and an obscene amount of ammo. I stuffed my pack full of ammo, along with some food from the supermarket I had been at a little while ago, some first aid supplies from the hospital, and plenty of other essentials. I had to fight through a lot of zombies to get this stuff. The hospital was right in the center of Balice, so half of it was in the completely overrun and infested west side. Lucky, I managed to stay out of the sight of most of the zombies.

I actually wasn't too fond of killing the zombies. They looked way too human. In fact, they could almost pass for human, besides the fact that they looked crazed, starved, and moved awkwardly. Plus they didn't talk, or think, or anything of the sort. It was still sad though, they had once been people. I even had to kill a little girl zombie earlier... and it was just sad. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the memory. I finished taking as much ammo as I could carry, and I placed the M16 on my belt. I took out my katana, which I had just taken from a melee weapons shop down the street, and a little ways away from that was a tool store that contained things like axes and chainsaws. Not my style though, I preffered the katana.

"Fez..." Valiant, my Unfezant, said sadly as he hovered behind me. I gave him a sad look and left the gun shop.

"Valiant, fly up into the air and scout for some survivors." I commanded. Valiant did as asked an flew high into the air and out of sight. As soon as that happened, the zombies began to sense me. Smell me, hear me, see me, whatever they did. So far I knew that they were attracted to high-pitched noises, but it seemed like the sounds of gunshots didn't really attract them. It attracted some, but not as much as any high-pitched noise. I began to walk as zombies turned corners and came staggering, or sometimes even running if they were in the mood, out of buildings and alleyways. I pulled out my M16 and began to shoot. I looked away as blood flew and bodies fell. It didn't bother me too much, but I didn't love to see it and I also needed to pay attention to the other zombies.

In a few moments I began to jog, and from there, sprint. Zombies began to do the same, and I found myself turning a corner and running into a large group of zombies. "Oh shi-" There was a series of moaning and screeching, and all of the zombies turned towards me. I was now screwed. I put the M16 back on my belt and grabbed the katana again; I knew that the zombies would get in too close for shooting, and soon. I ran and began to slash at the zombies. One by one they fell, but it seemed two more spawned for each one I slayed. The zombies were turning into one great freaking hydra of some sort. Great.

I continued to run and slash, but within a few minutes the zombies surrounded me, and there was no way I could kill them all. The began to move closer, reaching for me with the intent of murder. I continued to slash at them, but with little success. It wasn't long before they could almost touch me, and a few did. I let out a scream of anger and began to slash ferociously, but even that didn't help much. A few seconds later, when I had almost lost and gotten killed, Impede, my shiny Scolipede, materialized next to me. He stomped a group of zombies as he did so and then loosed a Rock Slide, crushing a few more zombies. I leaped into the air and onto the large centipede Pokemon's back. He charged through the group of zombies, trampling them with Steamroller.

"To the safehouse, let's go!" I yelled. Impede began to run even faster and in a few minutes we were only a few blocks away from my makeshift safehouse. Valiant flew out of the air and fell into step, or flight, alongside Impede and I. "Did you find any survivors?" Valiant gave a chirp and a nod. I smiled my sinister smile, I guess now was as good a time as ever to go through with my plan.

The building that I had taken refuge in came into sight; it was a hotel, actually. I had decided that it was better than some skyscraper full of offices. I had cleared it of zombies a few days ago and destroyed the stairs leading to the second floor. I set a ladder up to reach the second floor as zombies weren't very great at climbing ladders. Thank Arceus for that. Although I did have a problem with some of them trying to leap from the nearby skyscrapers into the hotel. They never really made it to the hotel, and on the occasion they did I had shut all of the unbroken windows. At least, I was pretty sure I had.

Brent Xiore
    Outside Balice City
    Through Time and War

"Waaaaaaaah!" I cried as I flew out of the portal through time and landed on my face, taking in a mouthful of dirt. I sat up and spit the dirt out of my mouth, trying to ignore the fact that I had probably just eaten things I did not want to eat. "Celebi, next time could you not drop me on my face?" I asked as I stood up. As I did so, Barrier my Shieldon Partner Pokemon fell onto the ground next to me. He did the same kind of face plant, but since his face was a huge shield, he kind of just stayed like that, flailing his legs as he tried to get back onto his feet. I grabbed him and set him back on his feet so that he could move freely again.

"Cel, Celebi~!" Celebi laughed, a bit embarrased. She was cute though, so I let it go.

"Well, I guess I'll see you again?" I asked as I thought about the mission ahead of me.

"Celebi!" Came her reply before she disappeared through time once more. Now I was alone, excluding Barri, in this unfamiliar world. I looked around cautiously before I realized that there were no zombies out here yet. They would all be in Balice City. At least, I hoped I had arrived before the infection, or else I might run into some problems.

"Barri... let's go check something." I began to run in the direction that my styler pointed me.

I stared at the ruined city, both in awe and in sadness. In sadness because I had discovered that I was too late to enter the city; the forcefield was already up. In awe because the forcefield was just... completely amazing. Although, to whomever was inside it it would be more like a prison. Sad. I began to turn towards Barri, until something inside the city caused me to jump. On the west side of the city, I saw multiple skyscrapers collapse. The fell sideways and created a huge barrier around someone's holdout. The buildings crushed many zombies and other buildings, and some caught fire as they fell.

Kris Kollyns
    Balice City, West Side Stronghold
    Let the skies fall

I shot a zombie directly in the face with my shotgun. A very powerful shotgun, and very fun to use. It had some recoil to it, but I managed. It didn't really help that there was a baby Lillipup sleeping on my head. Leave it to little Yorkie to sleep on ones head as one shoots as murderous zombies. If my life wasn't in any immediate danger it might have been cute, but at the moment it was just a weight on my head. A snoring weight.

"Yorkie, could you-" I was interrupted by the sound of another's voice. A human. I knew that voice, but I wasn't sure who it was exactly. I turned around to see who it was.

"Lilli pupupup~!" Yorkie shook himself awake, yawned, and then looked around as he heard the man. He was clearly confused.

"Hey! You over there!" The man yelled, bringing his sniper rifle to his shoulder. "Are you sane?!" I recognized the man, but it took me a moment to realize it. I hadn't seen him for a while, so I guess that was to be expected.

"Raike Destan?" I asked myself quiet enough that he wouldn't hear me. "Eh, perhaps a little crazy! But y'know, that's just me!" I yelled with a smile on my face. I turned to Yorkie and began to speak.

"Guess you've never seen him before, huh?" Yorkie replied by giving a short bark and letting his tongue hang from his mouth as he smiled at me. I had no idea if he had understood anything I said, but he was just Yorkie, so that explained everything about him as best as possible. Odd.

"Follow me." I yelled to Raike. I turned and ran into my own stronghold and pressed the trigger. The trigger caused explosives all around the area that I had strategically placed to explode. Skyscrapers began to collapse around my stronghold, essentially creating a huge barrier that would help keep zombies out. On the opposite side of the skyscraper barriers I had made a moat of sorts, with the help of my Pokemon. It wasn't much, but plenty of careless zombies would fall into the twenty foot deep hole and be unable to climb back out.

As the skyscrapers made contact with the ground, the ground trembled violently. It almost knocked me off my feet, and I was sure that Destiny would be able to feel that on the east side. I smiled at the thought.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Balice City

"..."

Total silence. There was no sound, it was all quiet. The only sound was of Jack's breathing, inside the store. There was a lot of dust, of course, but Jack had to manage. He was sitting in a corner, gripping his baseball bat. Of course, he knew he couldn't get himself to use it though. His Pokeballs were in his pocket, his Pokemon ready to pop out any moment. He could now hear the grunts of the zombies, their feet falling hard on the floor, their movement slow. There had to be about 5 of them, it was a small group. Jack had encountered them a few blocks away, and they had chased him till this store, desperate to feed on his fresh flesh.

"Crap...crap... Go away goddammit..." He thought, but he didn't utter a single sound. He remained still, not moving at all, aware of the creatures near him. They had entered the store, searching for the young boy, sniffing the air, trying to find his scent.

Jack closed his eyes, scared. He could hear the zombies approaching, he could hear their breath, he could smell their disgusting stink... Jack managed to open one of his eyes a small bit, and gasped when he saw the zombies way too close to him. The zombies immediately looked in the direction of the sound, and started walking towards Jack, trying the find and dig their teeth into his flesh.

Jack started to retreat deeper into the corner, but he hit the wall. The zombies were approaching faster, and getting closer and closer. Jack was getting more and more desperate and scared, he wanted to get out, he needed to get out.

"Go AWAY!" He yelled, and in a mad rush, jumped up, pushing the zombies away, ran out of the store. One of them scratched his arm, but he managed to kick him away. He ran outside the store, and as the adrenaline rush wore off, he felt extremely tired, and leaned against a car across the road. He rubbed his forehead with his hand, and he felt like going to sleep right there. The zombies walked out of the store, still in pursuit of food.

"Damn... Nick, Kytes.... help me..." Jack whispered, and took out 2 Pokeballs from his pocket. A Grovyle and a Zoroark popped out of them, and were immediately in a fighting stance. They glanced at Jack worriedly, but concentrated on the zombies first. The both of them charged forward, slashing away at the zombies, as they dropped onto the ground. The zombies were weaker than usual, probably because they didn't have any food.

Jack couldn't see anything clearly, he felt tired as hell. All he could see was 2 distinguishable bodies of his Pokemon, and the bodies of the zombies, blurred, falling onto the ground. He could see one last zombie standing now, and Nick and Kytes glanced at each other, nodding. Their arms grew silver, they were preparing an Aerial Ace. The both of them rushed forward, and slashed at the zombie, crossing each other in an X formation. It was one of their favorite team moves, and they loved finishing off a fight in style. Jack smiled a bit as the zombie collapsed onto the ground, but then frowned as anxiety and stress kicked in. Why was he being forced to fend for his life? Why?! He was just a kid, he didn't want all this. Jack sat down on the ground, sobbing. He liked it better when life was normal. His parents and brother were there to protect him. Now it was just run for your life, escape, always be on the look out, death at every turn. SO many friends killed, so many families destroyed. Jack couldn't take it.

Nick and Kytes approached him with a worried look. They were sincerely worried about their trainer, who had always protected them when they were younger. Now it was their turn to protect their dearest friend, Jack. They approached him, worried. Nick nudged him a bit, and Jack looked at him.

"I-I'm fine, don't worry about me." Jack said. He got up, and brushed dirt off his jacket. He examined the scratch on his right arm, and bandaged it with a bandage he had in his backpack. He was running out of medicines and supplies, and he was starting to feel lonely too. He needed some company, some human company. Which meant, he had to search for survivors.

"C'mon guys, we better leave." Jack said, and Kytes and Nick nodded with a smile. He put them back into their Pokeballs, and decided to search for some survivors. He noticed smoke coming up from the eastern part of the city, and the first thought that occured to him was, "Sh*t! There are zombies out there!" But as soon as he was about to leave the place, another thought struck him.

"Wait... zombies can't make fire!" Jack turned around, and stared at the smoke. "Possibly survivors...."

Jack tossed another Pokeball into the air, and Sky popped out. Sky looked at Jack and yawned, and then he was alert. Jack pointed at the eastern part of the city, and Sky nodded. Jack climbed onto his back, and Sky took off. It took him about 10 minutes to reach that part of the city, but the smoke was thick and black, making it impossible to see what was on the ground. It was becoming difficult for Sky to maneuver through the sky, and it was nearly impossible to breath. Sky retreated a bit, and landed on the ground. Jack would have to continue on foot.

He called Sky back, and took Blaze out. Blaze was a good runner, and a fire type Pokemon as well. She would have almost no problem in running through the smoke. Jack got onto her back, and Blaze let out a loud cry. Then, she started running towards the source of the fire.

They were nearly there, but it was difficult to see through the smoke. It was nearly pitch black now, but there was the light of the fire that was guiding them. As soon as they approached the fire, that's when they got into trouble. It seemed as if all the zombies in the eastern part of the city had the same idea as Jack, to get closer to the fire. They were in the middle of the biggest zombie horde Jack had ever seen. The zombies hurriedly rushed towards Blaze, and Blaze, letting out a cry, kicked out at them. She valiantly crushed their skulls with her feet, but Jack knew there was no chance here. He had to escape. He noticed a hotel at the side of the road, and it was not surrounded by zombies. Jack pointed at it, and Blaze looked ready to get there. She used Bounce, and jumping onto the zombies heads, she approached the building. Blaze kicked the doors open, and Jack got off her back. They both entered the building, and Jack let out all of his Pokemon. They closed the doors, and barricaded them well. It would help keep the zombies out, though for probably a short time. Jack then sat on the ground, panting hard, gasping for breath. He then decided to search the building, mainly for survivors. He yelled, "Hey! Anybody in the hotel!" He hoped there was somebody beside him there. He wanted company.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    Ruined Building

Bang! Bang! Bang! Rang the sniper rifle. I yawned, obnoxiously, but of course, the sound was lost within the continued shots from my Barrett .50 M82A1, a little gift that I had acquired during a raid on one of those old military outpost still standing in the city. Honestly, I didn't feel sorry for those who died there since they were idiots first of all, and second because they tried to keep me from entering Balice, just because I carried a sword around in plain sight. How was I supposed to know that was against the laws here? Anyway, someone must have pissed off the big guy up there real bad for him to go an send this virus down on us, and I was pretty sure it was the government, since they were always getting busted about them testing on pokemon, and committing crimes against humanity. Whatever the reason, someone was trying to exterminate the human race and they were getting pretty damn close to doing it, because this virus had infected the whole city in less than a few days.

Infected after infected fell back down the stairs with half of their heads blown off, but they still kept coming, replaced by another one of them. I stopped to reload, and for a second it seemed as if they would get through.... but only for a second, because as soon as they went through the door frame, they were roasted like hot dogs by my Charizard, Zaron's flames. An Umbreon stood in front of me, just in case any of the flesh eaters got past the inferno, and was blasting them backwards with her dark pulse. I shoved the clip in, and waved for the Umbreon to move out of the way before I opened fire one more, tearing their contaminated bodies apart and pushing their remains back down the stairs. This whole attack had been going on for a little over 20 minutes, when I had made a stupid move and tripped, pulling the fire alarm in the building to try and catch myself. Loud noises occur where food is as far as the zombies were concerned, and so they all started moving towards here.

This building was already unstable from the fire that had broke out in it shortly after the outbreak. Of course, it was out now, but the floors and walls seemed about ready to crumble, it was a miracle that they had already held Zaron this long. The zombies weren't really making it better at all by bunching up on one floor at one time; actually it seemed as if the building was tipping with every body that fell down the stairs. The air was thick with the rank stench of scorched zombie, and I had to use my gloved fingers to pull my t-shirt above my nose in a feeble attempt to ward off the smell. Finally the sound that I had been anticipating, and that stood out out of all of the moaning, groaning, and gunfire; *Craaaaaaack*.

"Shist!" I exclaimed through my clenched teeth, picking myself from the ground and quickly calling back my Umbreon before she could even protest. Quickly I slung my sniper back into its place on my back next to my black blade, and turned to Zaron.

"It's time to go buddy! This place isn't going to hold us anymore, and its partly your fault!" I yelled jokingly, although quickly adjusting my sentence and throwing up my arms in surrender as he looked at me with an arched brow "Okay fine! Maybe it wasn't the best idea to call you out in an unstable building! Can we just go though?!" Zaron rumbled contentment, and then turned and headed toward one of the gigantic windows.

Of course, the zombies didn't give two craps if the building was falling apart around them, all they saw was dinner, so when we broke the line and started running, they surged through the door like some kind of broken dam. I bent forward slightly as I ran, reaching a hand back to squeeze the trigger on my sniper, firing off the rest of the bullets still within my sniper's clip just to keep off those who got a bit too close for comfort. Zaron reached the window, and easily shattered the tempered glass with his brute strength, and I followed, landing on his back just as he uncurled his huge blue membrane wings. One flap of his huge wings and we were already far from the huge building, which seemed to be falling which wouldn't just happen because of a few weak floors. That was when I saw the explosion, which flared out in behind me like a miniature sun.

Chunks of cement from that building flew everywhere but it wasn't too much for Zaron, because he dodged them pretty easily, it was what happened next that threw him off. A whole bunch of buildings that surrounded this area began emitting huge fiery explosions, blinding me, and to a certain extent, Zaron, who was sent off course by the shock-waves that raged around him. Eventually Zaron was able to right himself, and rise above the dust cloud that had been created by the falling buildings. When I looked down, I saw that a pretty large perimeter had been created by the falling buildings, and a little dot that seemed to be moving towards a stronghold of some sort. Quickly, I took out my rifle and aimed downwards at the figure, initially thinking it to be another zombie, but I was wrong. The person seemed to be walking normally and wasn't groaning like one of them, and since he wasn't one of them, that meant he could be a survivor.

"Hey Zaron, you think you could head down there? That might be an actual person! Besides, he might have food, and I'm kinda hungry, and not willing to try pokemon food for dinner." I heard Zaron grumble his amusement once more and growled softly. " Oh please, just get me down there, comedian." He obliged, gradually decreasing the altitude and getting closer to the ground, and the suspected survivor still grinning in his mind about his trainers hunger and the thought of him eating pokemon food. As he touched down down, he stretched his wings once more, before curling them behind his back once more, glaring at the figure as I slid off of his back.

"Hey! You over there!" I yelled, bringing the sniper to rest on my shoulder, just in case the person turned out to be an actual zombie. "Are you sane?!" Zaron seemed to be wary of the other person also, his eyes never leaving the guys figure for a moment, ready to roast him if he tried anything.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott McClain
    Gas Station
    Follow your instincts

I had just finished barricading my self in the Gas Station. I had already taken what I could use here to survive. It was only a gas station so I was able to get a few bandages and water but thats pretty much it. Glancing down at my DAO-12 I thought about how it almost killed me. I picked it up and pulled out the Large 25 round drum mag. As soon as I took the mag out sand pored out of it. The sand must have gotten it self into the shotgun when I was at the beach.

"Last time I leave my gun lying in the sand." I said as I pulled a rag out of my Back of my back pack.

I made sure to get all of the sand out of the gun before going off and trying to shoot it. This took countless minutes and took a while. Eventually I managed to get all the sand out so I was sure it would work. Shooting these things really gives a kick, it's not like Im some military genius but I'll manage. I put the gun back to the way it was and re-loaded the drum mag. I was low on bullets, and it's hard to find Flechette ammo. It doesn't grow on trees, and I can't really go and make it. I guess when I run out I'll have to settle for some type of basic shotgun rounds. I put my shot gun on my back and loaded my Colt. I placed my pistol and Wakizashi both in their appropriate holsters. I was able to stay here only for a little while then I had to continue to move on. This place wasn't really well built. It was actually pretty old. Most of the metal that was in here was very rusty, by the looks of it the owner didn't really have anything fixed or renewed. I looked around the place and got up out my chair. I was about to walk towards the back of the building when I heard a slight chirping noise. Been a while since I had heard any birds. I looked out the small window and didn't see much. That is until an Unfezant sprinted pass the window. I couldn't let it walk out on its own, but maybe it had an owner. That could mean survivors!

I quickly grabbed my backpack and all my things and ran out the back door. I made sure to lock it behind me and I put the keys in my back pack. This place could be a good place to find supplies. I really needed to remember here. I walked around the corner to see the large bird pokemon run down the street. I continued to follow it trying not to make to much sound to attract any zombies. I hot on its trail, I had been following it for a few minutes. I turned a corner to continue following it when I saw it with a person. I quickly pulled my hand gun and took aim at the figure. I wasn't sure if they were infected or not. The human looked and walked like a normal person but I had to be sure. I walked closer and started to yell to try to get their attention.

"Hey! You there?" yelled loudly

The figure walked into the Hotel nearby. It was the hotel I was staying at for the competition. I ran to the hotel doors and entered. I shouted again after closing the doors to attempted to get their attention

"Hey! Were are you?" I pulled my Colt to make sure I was protected if some zombies attacked. I waited for an answer.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Dontae and Cerise: Just running down the streets with zombies on their hides

Dontae and Cerise charged down the streets of Balice City blind firing shots like wild people. After finding a random survivor, just a random man that seemed too frail to survive for so long on his own, he almost immediately attracted a crowd of zombies that began chasing them. At first it just seemed like five, but as they tried to maneuver inconspicuously through the town in search of a safe place to rest more and more seemed to show. No more than thirty zombies had to be on their tails now. perhaps it was wrong to think, but their new acquaintance was already dragging them down with him. The couple also felt that it wasn't the right time to summon their Pokemon to help. All three of them weren't rested enough to fight.

"We're really on our own with this one," Dontae pointed out, a frown of disgust apparent as he gave a quick, sharp look at Cerise for holding a grenade, "The sound of the explosion will only attract even more zombies to us. It's fortunate enough that our guns aren't doing that too much already."

"We're close to that force field, though," Cerise stated as she judged where a visible streak of the bubble over the city reached the ground, "Maybe these zombies can force a disruption that'll last long enough for us to escape."

"Th-that thing's impossible to break, and you two think you can get the zombies to do the work of impossibility?!" the man blurted as they took a sharp turn into an alley, "You're both fools! We're damned in here! There is no escape!!"

"If you have no bravery to fight these zombies, then you don't deserve to survive in here anyway," Dontae said harshly, stopping short as they came across a brick wall. It wasn't too high, but it did the job to stop them from progressing easily. As the zombies closed in, the boy ran up to the wall, jumped up onto a garbage can, bounced off it and one of the walls of the alleyways, and safely rolled onto the ledge on top of the wall. Hurriedly, he caught both backpacks that the man and Cerise thew up to him, and then tossed those to the side. He made sure to catch Cerise's arm as she jumped to him, and used all his might to pull his girlfriend up to safety.

"Thank you, Do-kun," Cerise gasped as she sprawled out on the ledge and let her heart slow down, "No matter how many times we do this, it stops my heart when you have to climb up first."

"I'll be there to help you up; every time Ceri-chan," Dontae reciprocated the gesture, looking down at the man gravely, "I may not be able to pull him up, think he can get up here on his own?"

"Just help me up!! They're coming!!" the man pleaded as the zombies came into sight. Dontae scoffed as he heard this. What sort of grown adult got on their knees and begged for rescue? He didn't like the sound of that. Especially after Reina... The boy shook his head quickly to shake off the thoughts that were coming into his head now. But one thing was for certain: it was a sad and pathetic scene.

"I'd help him if I were you," Cerise noted as she got to her feet and scrambled through Dontae's backpack for weapons. Hearing this seemed to set Dontae straight. Lowering himself to reach down for the man, the man seemed to thank the boy as the zombies started to zero in on them. This was going to be close. Jumping onto the garbage can, the man jumped as high as he could and reached for Dontae's hand. Dontae smirked as he extended his hand out as far as he could... and slapped the man five. The man looked horror-stricken as he felt himself being pulled back down to the ground by gravity, and crash into the garbage cans with a mighty clatter. Dontae pulled his arm back up as the zombies began to swarm the third member of their party and did as they pleased with him.

"You two can rot in HELL!!!" the men yelled in agonizing pain as he felt countless sets of teeth ripping into his flesh and spilling his blood violently on the ground. Dontae shrugged as he searched through the dying man's things and pulled out an incendiary grenade. He held it up to Cerise.

"Care to do the honors?" the boy asked as the girl nodded. Taking the grenade, the girl removed the pin and threw the device into the center where all the the zombies were focused around. Almost immediately the alleyway was engulfed in flames as the initial burst was accelerated by all the consumable sources of energy. The zombies seemed to shriek in pain as they gradually reduced to cinders. Dontae continued speaking as the fire illuminated the area. "There was no way I could pick him up, and he'd just drag me down. On the plus side, he had no Pokemon, and his essentials will be going to a good cause."

"Dontae, don't try to fool me. That's not why you refused to help. It's her again, isn't it?" Cerise asked, placing a reassuring hand on her boyfriend's shoulder, "Reina. It wasn't your fault. You don't have to hang it over your head, Do-kun."

"I feel what's most important to feel from that situation. But now is not the time to get into that again," the boy said as he pulled out a Pokeball, "Artemis will be able to take us into the air, but we may have to fight for our resting place tonight. Forget Reina for now and we'll grieve for her and Slug appropriately when we're out of this mess."

"You can't forget; you won't," Cerise protested, picking up the extra bag before kissing Dontae on the cheek, "Don't throw your feelings away just for my sake. Since she died, you've been more focused on getting me out of here. You haven't been yourself recently!" Dontae sighed as he summoned Artemis. A Hydreigon appeared from the light the pokeball formed and greeted her trainer with an affectionate roar. The boy bought some time by carefully petting each head as tenderly as possible. Each rubbed themselves against his arms or chest as if to reassure him of what Cerise was saying.

"Artemis, not you too," Dontae said with a frown as he hugged his pokemon tightly, "I'm fine, really. Cerise, just get on and we'll find some place to stay."

"Fine then, but this isn't over," Cerise said, but then something caught her eye, "Huh? Over there, there's a Pokemon! It looks like an Unfezant." Dontae and Artemis turned to look, and also saw the bird Pokemon. It circled around for a quick minute, and then seemed to fly off towards a hotel that wasn't too far off. Deciding to follow it, the boy commanded his Hydreigon to lead them over to the hotel. As predicted, there was a mess of zombies trying to make their way inside. Taking action, Artemis used Dragon Pulse to knock the undead away from the doors and then Flamethrower to keep them from reaching the place temporarily. Dontae and Cerise both jumped off the pokemon once she landed and headed for the hotel's doors. They made sure that they were closed again after making it in.

"Well... we might as well try and find a safe place to bunk inside here. That and other people that might be able to help," Dontae said as he held out a socom pistol for Cerise to use, "We should be safe, but we can rest in shifts if we must."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • A bird pokemon flew over Magnus and his little group's head it looked at them and made some noise before flying off. Neli tugged on Magnus' shoulder and motioned him to follow it with a smile. "Survivors?" asked Magnus as he started off with the hopping Furret leading the way. Neli grabbed on his shirt tightly so she wouldn't fall off while Magnus started running and nodded with a smile. After a while an exhausted Kirlia teleported in front of them, but quickly feel behind again due to her slower pace. Magnus knew the Kirlia was Lannia so he kept on running with the shotgun in both hands, until she did it again. Magnus quickly caught on that the Psychic type couldn't keep up with him without using teleport, and knowing Lannia she would let herself fall behind and get lost instead of asking for help.

Magnus took a good grip of the shotgun with is left hand, and when he ran past the Kirlia the third time after she teleported he picked her up and started carrying her under his arm. The shocked Kirlia instantly blushed and pushed her skirt down with her psychic abilities to better cover her rear end that was sticking out from behind Magnus' arm. The Kirlia looked extremely embarrassed and Neli quickly caught on to it and said in the Pokemon's language, "Afraid some random Gallade or male Kirlia will catch a glimpse of your rear?" The Mawile seemed a little amused by the Kirlia who was embarrassed but something silly considering their current situation.

"No, but master might see it!" replied the Kirlia franticly in their language.

Neli rolled her eyes and said, "First Maggy would never do that, Second a human peaking at your bum would just be weird and Maggy is not weird… well not weird in that sort of weird, third Maggy can't rotate his head around like a Noctowl so there is no way he could see your rear right now, and honestly there is not much to look at anyway." The last comment was made teasingly.

"Stop looking!" half screamed the Kirlia.

Neli sighed and replied, "I wasn't looking, I was just teasing you… gezz you need to lighten up, and stop being so up tight all the time."

"Well you don't have to worry about earning master's loyalty like I have to. Of course I have to be careful… I failed my last master and so he traded me for some device to our master. I have to be better than last time I have to prove to master I am worth keeping around," replied the Kirlia as tears started build in her eyes as she thought about how she was abandoned by Girt.

Neli's amused smile faded and she replied, "What you need to do is get to know Maggy then you would know you have nothing to be afraid of."
    "I am," replied the Kirlia starting to cry.

Magnus was too focused on following the flying pokemon leading them to other survivors to deal with Lannia right now. 'The flying pokemon didn't seem to realize it was much harder to move on the ground and was quickly losing the human and his party of misfits.' Thankfully there weren't any zombies in their…' thought Magnus as he ran by a freshly killed zombie. Its upper body was badly mangled and was spread all over the street. Apparently the much quicker Rascal had found this wandering Zombie and just decided to Giga Impact it quickly out of the way. The Furret had shot ahead of Magnus and Magnus had lost sight of him a couple minutes ago. He wasn't too worried about the Furret since Rascal had shown great skill in defending himself and seemed to know when to retreat if things go bad. Also his over energetic movements made him hard to catch and zombies seemed to have issues attacking the hyper ball of fur. Magnus rounded a corner where he saw the Unfezant disappear into a hotel. He also spotted his Furret bounding toward the building at full speed just as another human carefully entered it.

A minute after Scott pulled out his pistol the glass door opened rapidly and a giant almost six foot long (Furrets are HUGE) brown and white furball shot over to him and began to sniff him franticly. Rascal checked the human with his nose for about a minute before he seemed to lose interest and started to walk over to some planted tree in the lobby to check it out. A second later he moved over to a red couch to check it out. One by one the Furret started to investigate everything in the hotel lobby. A few minutes later the door opened once again as a human stepped into the lobby this time. Magnus was gasping for breathe as he looked up at Scott with a huge smile on his sweaty face. In his left hand the human held a clip fed automatic shotgun, in his right arm he was carrying a crying Kirlia, and a Mawile missing its massive claw peaked its head out from behind the human's head. Magnus carefully set down Lannia while saying with an excided tone, "Hi, I'm Magnus… good to see someone else not interested in eating my brain. Was that your bird pokemon? Are there other survivors?"

Nakuzami

Years
  • Destiny Saviouer
    Balice City; Hotel
    Group Gathering
    [h2][/h2][h2][/h2][h2][/h2]

I continued to walk around the second floor of the hotel, completely safe for the moment. "Hey! Were are you?" I heard the voice echo through the halls. Another survivor? Well, Valiant must have done his job well, if there was already another survivor here. I hadn't noticed him following me, as he must have seen me earlier. Odd, I normally noticed those things. I must have been too preoccupied with the undead.

I started to walk back towards the staircase when a second voice appeared, "Hey! Anybody in the hotel!" Oh, yay, two people! I guess life in the city of Hell was about to get a little more interesting. I sprinted down the hall, Imp and Valiant at my side. In a moment I was at the remains of the destroyed staircase. I lowered the ladder and climbed down, before I emerged into the lobby entrance or whatever.

"Hm, yeah, I'm here." I said casually as I walked up to the group of people. By now there was about five people standing around, some already talking to each other. Interesting. At least I had already gotten a small group together. If this many people got together so quickly, there had to be many more survivors in the city. Maybe Kris was already enlisting some help. I had felt the shockwaves from something collapsing a few minutes ago, but I had no idea what it was. It seemed far away, so I had assumed it was on the west side. Perhaps Kris was busy over there. "I'm assuming most of you have met my Unfezant?" Valiant chirped and flew around the room, and Imp, the shiny Scolipede, just sat there and stared at everyone. He was a bit timid, a complete contradiction to his sheer size and brute force. It was cute though, sometimes.

"Follow me, it's safer upstairs." I turned and walked back to the ladder. I climbed it quickly and walked a few feet before I turned to see if the others had followed.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima and Neal Samson

Miharu glanced up. "Do you...hear something?"

Neal turned to look at her, confused. "What?"

"I heard an..." Miharu closed her eyes. "An Unfezant."

Neal scanned the sky and saw a small blob in the sky. He whistled. "Well, Miss Mizushima, you have good ears."

Miharu opened her eyes and grinned. "Miharu, once again. And thanks. If there's an Unfezant..."

"That means that there could be some survivors," finished Neal.

Nightmare whooped. "Than what the **** are we waiting for? Let's head the **** out!"

Nightmare disappeared into the ground. Miharu and Neal waited for a few moments before Nightmare appeared out of the ground. He grinned sheepishly. "Uh, where are we heading out to?"

Miharu smirked. "I think it is heading to the hotel."

-x-

Miharu whistled. "That is a huge hotel."

"I've seen bigger," Neal admitted.

Miharu raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, how are we going to get in anyways?" questioned Neal.

Nightmare grinned. "I can phase through it!"

"And what are we supposed to do?" asked Miharu.

"Stay out here," Nightmare stated.

"Oh thanks mate," Miharu stated sarcastically. "Why don't we just teleport in?"

"That's an idea!" Neal exclaimed. "Is there anyone inside?"

I detect three human presences in there.

"Yup. Shall we teleport next to them?" said Miharu.

"We shall," answered Neal.

Bishamon teleported the three of them next to Destiny.

"Oh, hey, I know you!" exclaimed Miharu. "Destiny, right?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Jason Wells, Male, 20

Jason was backing slowly away from the end of the alleyway, where quite a few zombies were standing, not yet aware of his presence yet. He wondered if it was just bad luck or if the world hated him, because the fire escape right above gave a nice loud screech, attracting the attention of the zombies down the alley, and consequently, to him. They stared for a few seconds before doing anything, and Jason stood still for a few seconds in shock at his quite possible demise being an old fire escape. He started running about a split-second before the zombies started chasing, going back the same way he had first come down the alley, when he was trying to avoid a different grouping of zombies altogether. He had the pipe in his left hand, and the handgun he had gotten off a dead police officer, safety off, barrel stuck down his jeans pocket.

He escaped the alley, the group of zombies from the alley still behind him, but the group he had gone down the alley to avoid were gone. He was happy for that at least, although he would have preferred no zombies chasing him at all, but who wouldn't have? He thought he could feel the zombies close on his heels, and he could hear them not too many feet farther back than that. "I guess I fight" he thought to himself, knowing he couldn't outrun the zombies. He twisted clockwise, getting momentum from the turn and brought the pipe swinging down in a diagonal on the closest zombies head.

The zombie wasn't as close as he had expected though and it wasn't as solid a hit as he had wanted, but it hit well enough, gouging out a large chunk of the side of the zombies face, including an eye. He brought one end of the pipe to his right hand to create a kind of safety bar as he shoved another zombie away before he tried for another swing. The second hit was more solid then the first, but lack the momentum the first had gotten from the turn. The lack of momentum didn't stop the zombie from falling to the ground with a crushed skull, part of the brain exposed as the blood coagulated on the sidewalk. Jason backed up a few steps into about the middle of the actual street, jabbing the zombie whose face had been partially ripped off by his first swing.

Suddenly there was a blur and one of the two un-hit zombies was on the ground, Jason didn't hesitate and brought the pipe down right on it's nose, crushing the face and skull. Jason wasn't certain but he had a pretty good idea of what the blur had been, and it was most likely Sasha, his linoone, using quick attack to knock the zombies down. As this thought completed there was another blur, and the zombie with the damaged face fell, now dead with a large large slash across it's body. Jason stomped on the dead zombies head as he swung towards the last zombie, landing a solid hit on the side of it's face, which knocked it to the ground but didn't kill it.

Jason brought down the pipe one last time and smashed the back of the last living zombies head in, although for good measure he brought down the pipe once more, which only succeeded in a small spray of blood and a chunk of brain sticking to the pipe then flying away on the back-swing. He stood straight up again as Sasha stopped next to him, he had told her to keep a watch on the group of zombies he had gone in the alley to avoid and meet him on the other side of the alley in about two minutes or to come warn him if they started down the alley after him. She stared up at him for a moment before Jason heard what sounded like a large groan, they turned towards it and saw a large group of zombies moving slowly towards them, falling over one another as they tried to make progress towards them.

"Well s---" he thought to himself, "Run" he said to Sasha, as well as to himself he started sprinting and in less then a minute him and Sasha were at the top of a sloped street, and seemingly away from zombies for the moment. He leaned against a car panting, and then he stumbled as the car moved out from under him and started rolling down the sloped street. He watched as it gathered momentum and smashed into the back of another car, the sound of crunching metal and shattering glass filling the air as now both cars gained momentum down the street.

The two cars separated a bit left and right, and the car he had tried to lean against smashed into the glass siding of a skyscraper. The other car smashed into some scaffolding on the side of the same building, Jason assumed that they had been doing repairs, and the whole scaffold collapsed on top of the car. He watched for a moment, then saw fire start up at the second car, quickly engulfing it and then engulfing the mostly wooden scaffold. The fire grew larger, and then there was the loud sound of glass shattering, and then it became clear the fire was burning extremely hot, and that the glass siding on the skyscraper had shattered and the fire had moved inside, where there was drywall and carpeting for it to burn through.

Jason watched for the better part of 30 minutes as the fire continued to spread and rise through the floors, the roaring of the flames now audible from where he was and visible from who knows how far away. He continued to watch until the fire reached the first car, and it gave a small explosion as the left over gasoline inside it's tank ignited. He walked away, and imagined himself whistling nonchalantly, which he smiled to himself about as Sasha followed him to a new area of the city.

They weren't walking for too long until they saw a bird pokemon in the sky, flying around as if it had a some sort of objective. Jason stared for a second before the pokemon started southwest from him and Sasha, leaving them behind as Jason stared in the direction it had dissapeared in. There wasn't much logic in following the pokemon, he had managed to survive this long on his own by raiding apartment buildings, but his damned curiosity got the best of him and he headed towards where the bird pokemon had dissapeared.

It wasn't much more then half an hour it took to make it the hotel, it was a few stories tall and it looked like he wasn't the only living person who had come. He held off about a block and a half away, now he had a pretty good idea about what was going on he wondered if it was a good idea to get involved. He decided he would wait a small ways away to see how many survivors came, only a few had come so far, but if he saw enough he decided he would join them. He made his way to the top of a nearby roof by way of the outside fire escape and watched the hotel intently, waiting to see how many more survivors appeared.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Scott McClain
    Hotel
    2 Heads are better than 1

I entered the hotel and shouted aloud waiting for a response. I hadn't heard anything for a few seconds. I looked around, the hotel was pretty nice. It looked worse than when I had left it. I defiantly wanted to go to my room and get a few things, Might as well see if phones work here. The hotel looked like trash, blood stains every where. It really sucked, at least there wasn't any bodies lying around. I continued to hold out my Colt while aiming down the sights. Moving forward cautiously I searched for the person that had walked into the hotel. I Looked behind a counter the heard somebody say "Hey! Anybody in the hotel!" I turned around and didn't really see anyone. I then heard loud footsteps running of what seemed to be up the stairs. I put my pistol in my holster then pulled my shotgun. Just because I saw someone walk in hear doesn't mean there isn't zombies.

I then heard another voice say "Yeah, Im here"

I let out a Sigh of relief as I turned around. I then saw someone drop down a ladder and climb down. The survivor then said "Follow me, it's safer upstairs." The survivor then climbed the ladder which I had followed.

"So what's your name?" I asked the new found survivor.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Dontae wanted to scoff to himself as a female appeared and instructed them to follow her upstairs. Instead, though, he kept his hands in his pockets (aka close to the holsters) and watched attentively. The first thing that the boy learned in this forsaken adventure was to make sure there was always a way to come out the dominant muscle in a competition of arms and tactics. There would no doubt be people that would resort to the ugliest of human instincts and try to use their power to run over others and get what they wanted or needed in this kind of chaos. Cerise and himself were there together when they learned that lesson. Fortunately they got better at survival since then.

There were no hard feelings, yet, but there had to be a shred of proof before the boy believed that everyone could be trusted. He wasn't going to be difficult about it, as it caused more trouble than solved problems, but he was going to be on the defensive. As Cerise and Dontae walked with Artemis, they reached the ladder and Dontae cut Cerise's progress off. "Get on Artemis," Dontae said gravely as he hopped on himself. Cerise didn't share the boy's thoughts on these people, but his cautiousness was usually a good means of safety. He seemed to know how to think of particular ways that situations could go bad.

At her trainer's command, Artemis lifted off and brought the two to the second floor. Instead of letting them jump off again, though, she immediately traveled over the others' heads and took the two a little ways further from the group. Once done, Artemis roosted on the floor with her heads up. She watched the other people carefully; if things went wrong she'd set them ablaze like some of the zombies outside. "Miku, come out," Dontae said as he pulled out another pokeball and summoned a Wartortle. She immediately jumped from her spot on the floor and hugged Dontae affectionately. No doubt she heard the banter while inside her container. Dontae returned the gesture by hugging back and rubbing the top of her head. "I'm fine, just need to get acquainted with these new people here."

"Sensei, come on out," Cerise added, summoning her own Bannette from his pokeball. Bannette immediately floated to the others and examined them closely. As a Ghost-type, he didn't have to worry about bullets or other offensives so much that weren't Pokemon-caused. This was definitely why he was a good scouter. Bannette eventually floated back and calmly nodded to Cerise. Their vibes seemed to have convinced him that none of them were ill-intended. "Friendly."

"We'll see," murmured Dontae. Meanwhile, Sensei floated about and phased through the walls at his whim. Sometimes he appeared with Cerise and Dontae, and other times between other people.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • 'What an ***hole, I guess he only pays attention to someone if they are a girl. Freaking get your head out of your pants,' thought Magnus shaking his head as Scott McClain completely ignored him and instead just walked over and greeted the woman who owned the Unfezant. He took a few more deep breaths and walked over to the ladder and began to climb it to follow the one who had gathered all the survivors together. Suddenly two more survivors suddenly appeared with a flash as a Gallade teleported them right next to the female survivor. The female newcomer seemed to know the Unfezant's trainer and called her Destiny. She wasn't sure if that was the girl's real name, but for now it would be good enough for Magnus to have a name for someone in the group.

Just then a large three headed dragon pokemon flew over Magnus' head with two humans on it. They landed on the second floor a good distance away. As he looked at the two with their larger dragon Pokemon Neli gripped on his shoulder a little as she looked at the male survivor. Looking up at the Mawile, Magnus noticed the small steel type seemed to see something he couldn't. The Mawile then broke her glance at the survivor and looked down at Magnus for a second with a somewhat uneasy look. Magnus instantly knew Neli didn't trust the teenager and didn't want Magnus to trust him either. Sighing Magnus nodded a little to acknowledge that he would be careful around Dontae. Glancing back over at the boy he noticed he seemed to be analyzing everyone and his distance perhaps showed he wasn't willing to trust others in this group. Whatever it was the Mawile seemed to have caught something Magnus couldn't, but he knew Neli was very good at picking up little details that he would never notice.

His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the door opening behind him. Looking back he spotted a teenager with white and blue hair followed by a very unique colored Absol, a shiny Gardevoir, and a Rufflet. Once Neli saw the Gardevoir she moaned a little while rolling her eyes. 'So we have a Gardevoir, a Gallade, and a Kirlia already… and half the trainers don't have all their Pokemon out. I swear this is going to be just like Hoenn where it seems like almost everyone has one of those two pokemon,' thought Neli to herself.

"Look Lannia looks like you have plenty of friends to make," said the Mawile from her vantage point to the still sobbing Kirlia. The Kirlia looked up at Neli with a confused look then noticed where Neli was pointing. Seeing the shiny Gardevoir the Kirlia instantly stopped crying, and she started to look at the fully evolved Embrace Pokemon with a very uneasy look on her face. Neli wasn't sure what to think of this… if it had been another Mawile she would have personally been a little excided, but Lannia actually seemed to be defensive. Of course this was Lannia and she never seemed to act normal so it really shouldn't have surprised Neli.

Meanwhile the large Furret had already darted up the stairs and was now in the mist of sniffing his way across the second floor seemingly ignoring all the new arrivals. Suddenly he stopped and his head shot up as he spotted something. He suddenly bounded off straight for a shiny Scolipede. The timid pokemon never had a chance to move before the Furret was in his face looking him over and sniffing him franticly. For some reason the bug/poison Pokemon was more interesting to Rascal than all the other pokemon in the hotel.

Magnus suddenly decided he had enough not knowing anyone's names so he spoke up saying, "So what is everyone's name? I'm Magnus Kabrinski, this is Neli, the Kirlia is Lannia, and the Furret, which is somewhere, is Rascal. Also I have a Torchic named Kooshy, but he is mourning right now so he is in his Pokeball for the time being."l Magnus motioned toward the Pokemon with his right hand when he said their name. Neli gave a little wave when Magnus introduced her, Lannia continued to stare at the Shiny Gardevoir, and Rascal was too busy checking out the bug pokemon to hear his own name.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Destiny Saviouer
    Balice City; Hotel
    Psychic Gathering

As I stood and waited for the others to follow me, something started to appear next to me. I turned just as the figures materialized completely. "Oh, hey, I know you!" said the female figure, "Destiny, right?"

"Yes." I answered, "Miharu, right?" I recognized the girl, she knew Kris. I guess that would be expected as she was the gym leader of Pallet Town, and Kris was champion of the Unova Region. Although I'd only seen her a small number of times... once was enough for me to remember someone though. Usually. She was also with another boy, but I had no idea whom he was. Never before had I ever seen him. Perhaps he was Miharu's boyfriend or something. Whatever.

"So what's your name?" I turned to see that another person, a man, had already come up to the second floor. I was about to speak, but then a Hydreigon flew over us. It carried two people, a boy and a girl. Well, there was no need to fly on your Hydreigon in a relatively small hotel hallway, but okay.

"So what is everyone's name? I'm Magnus Kabrinski, this is Neli, the Kirlia is Lannia, and the Furret, which is somewhere, is Rascal. Also I have a Torchic named Kooshy, but he is mourning right now so he is in his Pokeball for the time being." I turned around yet again and noticed that the voice must have come from the first floor. There was also a Furret investigating Imp... crap.

"Scol-IPEDE!!" Imp jumped back a little before the megapede Pokemon raised himself onto his hind legs, stretching out to his full eight feet. He thrashed his legs about a little as he roared, slamming himself back onto the ground in front of the Furret. The ground shook a little, and I expected that the Furret would be cowering in a corner in a moment.

"Well, my name is Destiny." I said as I walked over to the remains of the staircase. "And if you don't mind, could you all come with me? You never know when a group of wandering zombies will pass by this place. It would be better if we went up a bit more; there's a lounge upstairs where we can talk." I began to turn before I remembered something, "I also have some Portable PCs upstairs if you need one. And don't try to take the elevator, it's... not operational. I can just teleport us. The lounge is on the fifth floor." I began to walk and Imp and Valiant began to follow. I glanced at Miharu as I walked by, then I let out Gothema, my Gothitelle. She looked around with a bored expression on her face, before she spotted all the Psychic types. They seemed to be everywhere.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Also, I hope that you all realize that Nightmare teleported in with Neal and Miharu, right?))

Miharu Mizushima and Neal Samson

"Yup, it's Miharu," Miharu replied to Destiny.

Neal laughed, seeing all of the psychic types. "I guess that we've all been to Hoenn at some point! I also have a beautiful, intelligent Gardevoir! She's helped me win all of the contests, she is just so amazing." When he began to talk about his Gardevoir, his face seemed to be brighter and his voice seemed full of passion. Nightmare faked vomit behind Neal. Miharu rolled her eyes at Nightmare's antics.

"Like stated earlier, I'm Mizushima Miharu-er, Miharu is my first name, Mizushima is my last name, that is," introduced Miharu. "English is the worst language possible."

Neal grabbed Destiny's hand and kissed it. "My name is Neal Samson, Miss Destiny." He then did the same to Cerise's hand, flashing a charming smile. "And you are, miss?"

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Bishamon could help with the teleporting as well," Miharu stated. "And I got my own portable PC, thanks. Oh, and I would think of you as a battler, not a contest person, Neal-san."

Neal glanced at Miharu. "Why, Miss Mizushima?"

Miharu shrugged. "You seemed like the type." She paused. "And stop referring to me as "miss". You're bloody older than me for ****'s sake."

"A lady should not use such vulgar language," Neal murmured.

Miharu smirked. "I don't really think of myself as such a lady anyways, so that's quite alright."

"I influence you!" cheered Nightmare.

Miharu face palmed. "Bishamon, if he influences me in any way possible, do me a favour and kill me right then and there."

Will do, master.

Miharu paused. "I'm not sure whether or not to be happy or sad that you agreed to it right away."

Sad.

"I'll be happy then-Wait, that's what you want me to do which is why you said sad, but then this goes into a "I know that you know that I know that you know" sort of thing. **** it, Imma just be neutral."

Just so people don't think you're insane, perhaps you should be comunicating telepathically.

Miharu shrugged. What's the point of acting sane? That's just boring anyways.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Magnus Kabrinski
    Inside the Hotel

Rascal bounced backward making an almost half hiss and half laugh as he retreated a bit from the larger bug Pokemon. He then moved forward fearlessly and sniffed the bug type one last time before he walked off to find something else to entertain himself, which happened to be a Bannette. The Bannette would fade into something then pop out elsewhere, and suddenly it felt like a game to the Furret so he started chasing after the Bannette playfully.

When Neal mentioned his Gardevoir Neli rolled her eyes and muttered something to herself. She then started to play with one of the ribbons she had won in a contest. She had a ribbon on each of the two pieces of hair that stuck out of her head and fell right behind her eyes. Magnus just stood there as Miharu and Neal talked and then suddenly one of the Pokemon actually said something. Shaking his head he said, "I think Destiny is right we should move further into the building before we attract attention. Lannia here can teleport as well so I think we have enough teleporters to get us to the lounge so why don't you lead the way Destiny so the rest of our Pokemon know where to teleport us. Last thing I want to do is end up halfway inside of a wall."

Last edited:

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    "I guess you're right, Ceri-chan, they are friendly," Dontae said slyly as Neal kissed the girl's hand. He himself didn't lower himself to some sort of jealousy; Neal already looked like the womanizing kind of type in a gentlemanly masquerade. Not only did he not have to worry about Cerise being swoon, he knew her reaction before she even made it. Cerise drew back her hand in a more confused and slightly frightened manner.

"T-taken-- by him," said Cerise as she pointed at Dontae, " That's Dontae, and I'm Cerise. We won a not-so lovely vacation here, but I guess that's self-evident." She turned to see if her boyfriend was going to add anything, but he seemed more interested in what she had to say. He was keeping up his general defensiveness with others, but the rest of them were giving them strange looks. Probably the Hydreigon thing. "B-b-but I'm fine-- he's fine-- we're fine. Just a little bit of a rough time with all the chaos going around in this city. *whispering to Dontae* Do-kun, let Artemis take a break..." Artemis was immediately summoned back to its pokeball to continue its well-deserved rest. Dontae looked completely indifferent to letting her stay out or in, but Cerise was the social master between the two.

Dontae really didn't want to take the initiative to speak with the others; too much effort. If they thought of him badly then it was their own choice. He didn't do anything to them to warrant it, so they couldn't justify negative behavior towards him. Probably not going to stop them, though, the boy thought with a sigh as he sat down next to Miku. He held up his hands and extended them out half-way to the Water-type. She cheered confidently as she began punching at his open palms. It was a small game they played to pass the time. It helped Miku perfect her fluent motion by punching in a particular rhythm or pattern. It also helped Dontae clear his mind and think of nothing as he observed each punch being thrown at him. As long as they continued, the boy could take things easy and lose his edgy defensiveness. Cerise looked down at the two with a small smile of relief. Seeing Dontae able to distract himself was good.

"He's a nice boy; I've known him for most of my life," Cerise added.

Sensei was phasing through the walls around the other Pokemon in the room. It had been a while since he got to play with others, but who to play with? That Kirlia? Nah, too hysterical and that Mawile might get possessive. The other Ghost-type? Again, no, most Ghosts were pranksters or arrogant; he didn't want to deal with both. That Gothitelle? Actually, she did seem bored. Perhaps she'd appreciate some company! Floating over, Bannette hovered near the Gothitelle's face and smiled a hello. "You look as grim as Dontae usually appears to be. Planning to let a guy drop to his doom?" Sensei asked. Not the best greeting he could have made... "Or do you not like the Psychic family reunion? Wanna play?"

Back