• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    I'm sorry to "triple post" in some way, but nobody replied the thread since my last post (15 hours away from now) and I already did another pic... :(

It's a cute nice Munchlax eating a hamburger:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

BTW, I'd gladly accept any comments or suggestions for future pics, like I did with Battle Tube Azami...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's all right if you're posting new artwork. It doesn't break the flow of conversation like regular double posting, and it alerts people that you've got new art to share. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Posting repeatedly with little time between is against the rules. When you want to add another picture soon after submitting one, edit your last post and attach it please.

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    I know the rules, remember I was administrator at PC before.

I don't think it's double or triple posting. I said "kinda" on the other post cause I posted 3 times with an important time gap in between and no one had replied.

Counting from the "3 in row posts":
    Between the 1st and 2nd post there was a big time difference.

December 6th, 2004 12:05 AM - December 19th, 02:35 AM

Between the 2nd and 3rd, as I said there was 15hours gap, which is fairly enough for a new pic to come. The weird thing was that no one had posted on the topic and caused that "triple posting" feeling.

So there was no need to worry about it Kairi & DF dadragonz :)

Now, the show must go on! ^__^

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Alright, I think this is an art thread, so I'd be happy to see some art discussion rather than that little issue, as it was already solved :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Great art. I love the trainer art the most as you dont see that too often :/

Anyways, If your posting a new piece of art, Go ahead and make a new reply IMO

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow PokeSaFaRi! I like what I see. The Girl from FR/LG looks really cute. ^^ I also like your piccy of Gonbe too. Keep up the awsome work! ^^

~Kelsey

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Here comes my new artwork.. Ash, Pikachu & Treecko ^_^

Ash's pose took a while to get done properly as it was hard to make sure proportions were alright when drawing straightly on the computer (I used no previous sketch, whch was kinda...crazy) This is probably one of my fav. artworks with Munchlax

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    OO~ I think it's really pretty. The eyes are out of line though and Pikachu's head is only semi curved, when it should have the dented look for the side.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    Wow

Hi, its me! Pokesafari, your work is very, very good. It looks alot like the tv show artwork, with a few off key things (BUT STILL AWESOME!).

One little tip: On your battle-tube queen drawing, look at her two hairs. The left hand (Our right) is cut off, making it look like her fingers are points.

Second: The right hand (Our left) is too bulky on the glove (Unless thats on purpose)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    PoKeSaFaRi said:
    Here comes my new artwork.. Ash, Pikachu & Treecko ^_^

Ash's pose took a while to get done properly as it was hard to make sure proportions were alright when drawing straightly on the computer (I used no previous sketch, whch was kinda...crazy) This is probably one of my fav. artworks with Munchlax

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread
    OMG! That is so cute! <3

You are really good at this. ^^

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
    Woah, thanks for reviving the topic in first place toto, u JUST did what i needed to, as I'm about to post some new pics (including a SATOSHI one ^_^).

I'm reopening my art site NEXT WEEK (yup, that's right!).These pics will be included, and also some new ones. hehe. I'll be including manga pics too, something similar to what teppo does, but using the manga style (for some reason, the manga and sugimori styles are very similar to past drawing styles I've used before, so they are easy for me to use imitate)

Well first new pics round starts :D

First off, here's the Rukario i posted on another topic, recoloured and edited, as today the official cell shaded and colours were released.
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Secondly, the SATOSHI pic. This time it wearing his AG cap and pointing at YOU (any of you, don't hide :P)
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Thirdly, and last pic for now, a Mew.
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    PoKeSaFaRi said:
    Woah, thanks for reviving the topic in first place toto, u JUST did what i needed to, as I'm about to post some new pics (including a SATOSHI one ^_^).

I'm reopening my art site NEXT WEEK (yup, that's right!).These pics will be included, and also some new ones. hehe. I'll be including manga pics too, something similar to what teppo does, but using the manga style (for some reason, the manga and sugimori styles are very similar to past drawing styles I've used before, so they are easy for me to use imitate)

Well first new pics round starts :D

Secondly, the SATOSHI pic. This time it wearing his AG cap and pointing at YOU (any of you, don't hide :P)
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG! I love that! ^___________________________^

If you ever do him with his AG hat backwards I will love you forever! XD

Back