• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Ahh! Now people are talking about Luna! :O Sorry....I can change her personality or make another completely different character if you wish.....didn't know....oh, and I'm about to finish my History for the SU...and add a drawn picture for her. So, Imma get my SU finished today.

Years
  • Nonono! That simply won't do...! (Okayz, serious mode now.) I don't mind having one person that is similar to mine, but when there are three characters that have a common key characteristic, then I'm like, "Er... nah." (I guess what I mean by that, is the one trait that sort of dictates some others :P) Gosh, I did not mean to get a bunch of empathy xD You're fine.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • Hey can I reserve a spot? I'll get working on SU right away...

and I'll try to make their personality different from everyone else's lol.

Name: Sophia Bradley

Elite Codename: The Motivator or The Perfomer, help me out! I'm not sure whether to base it off her talent or her personality! If you accept the rest ofthe SU I'll obviously edit this but right now I can't choose! D:

Hometown: Undella Town, Unova

Legendary Link: Meleotta

Appearance: Sophia stands at an even 5"0'. Her upper body is slim and dainty but off it sprouts two long (in comparison with her torso anyway) and strong legs, originating from elegantly curved hips- a dancer's body. Sophia's hair is of a dark brown and falls in a very straight manner which emphasizes its shine. Sapphire-blue eyes rest on either side of her short, round nose. Her eyebrows are dark and clean, and are nicely accompanied by her tan skin, having the equivalent-of-Italian descent.

Sophia's not too particular about her outfits, usually just relaxing in jean shorts and some sort of a tank top thanks to the warm weather of her hometown. In a more moderate climate, though, she'd wear jeans and a long sleeve knit or even a hoodie sweatshirt. Around her neck usually hangs a silver cross on a silver chain, nothing too fancy.

Personality: Sophia is very outgoing and cheery. She's always eager to chip in what she's thinking, which isn't always the most impressive thing to hear because she's quite bubbly and a tad airheaded. She's good spirited though, always trying her best with a very optimistic attitude. Her laugh is hearty and musical, probably deriving from her beautiful singing voice. This, along with her dancing talent, have always made her a double threat in talent shows! Sophia is a very good sport and is very supportive and cooperative. She's not afraid to laugh at herself, which happens more often than it should.

History: The Bradley's dwelt in Slateport City in Hoenn when Sophia was little. Her mother stayed at home and took care of Sophia while her father ventured daily to Rustboro as he worked at Devon Co. Sophia's mother, who was a very warming and sympathetic woman, had a habit oftaking little Sophia down Route 110 or to the beach where the two would fondle over the wild Pokemon and then catch them. They began to hoard them in their small apartment, and this was a source of conflict for her parents. Her mother always refused to release any of the Pokemon that crowded the living quarters, until one day Sophia's father neve returned from work. So the two ladies and their companions moved to Undella Town, Unova to live with Sophia's grandparents as her mother had no job. Her grandmother- a ballerina in her day- pushed Sophia to be a dancer, and so Sophia embraced it. Half of her trophy case is filled with dancing or singing awards, obviously the other half is Pokemon ones. She grew up happily, oblivious to the issues that split apart her family and also fully embraced her mother's love for Pokemon.

Trainer Card:

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Nonono! That simply won't do...! (Okayz, serious mode now.) I don't mind having one person that is similar to mine, but when there are three characters that have a common key characteristic, then I'm like, "Er... nah." (I guess what I mean by that, is the one trait that sort of dictates some others :P) Gosh, I did not mean to get a bunch of empathy xD You're fine.

Oh sorry for the empathy.....just got worried and did not want to, well, alright then. Saves me time since I got other SUs to complete. :) Glad to know you aren't leaving the RP. I wonder....

Oh, I also finished my SU besides adding a picture. I will add that tomorrow morning. Hope I didn't forget anything....

Update: Can you change my codename from Observer to Sneaker? I realized that Observer and Strategist are basically the same thing. And even if they weren't as similar, Sneaker fits Luna better than Observer really.....it's ok if you can't change that though....(This has nothing to do with you at all Raitan.....just thought of changing her to Sneaker to best fit her personality, and did so. Afterwards, I happen to read your SU and realized your character best fit the "adapting into battles" codename....)

Last edited:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
  • I'd like a spot as well, reserve a spot for me please!

Name: Temple Raizer

Codename: The Battle Medic chosen by Professor Juniper, for the way he nursed pokemon back to health after the attacks on Unova by Team Galactic

Hometown: Mistralton City, Unova

Legendary Link:
    Virizion

Appearance: 5' 8" well built but slim, dark hair emo-ish cut. He has a tattoo of a demonized Shiftry on his left shoulder. His eyes are cold and calculating. Often wears a plain black hat with a charcoal grey hoodie cuz well, he doesn't really like the cold and a pair of sneakers, his clothes aren't tight fitting but not loose fitting at all

Personality:
    From the outside, Temple seems like a cold and distant person but once spoken to he's inviting and warm, he tends to tell unfunny jokes while trying to break the ice. Temple is a compassionate trainer and will do anything necessary to keep his pokemon safe often risking his own life to ward off attacks. He has the ability to slightly heal a pokemon's injury and this ability will grow with time

History: Before being chosen by Prof. Fennel Temple worked as a nurse at the Mistralton Air Port, he was always seen with Kevlar, his baby Rhyhorn and throughout the years added Lizzy the Driftblim and Rook the Escavalier, he lives alone with his pokemon in a small shack not to far from the city and has been independent since his parents died in a plane crash when he was 11, and since then has learned how to fend for himself.

Edit!: i've added a rough ( very rough, cuz i can't really draw and it's late ) of how temple kinda looks like

Attachments

• The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]
      Temple Raizer.png
      43.6 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    miltankRancher: Yeah you all are allowed to have a full party and like I said before there will be opportunities to catch other Pokemon. I'll let you guys know when that time will come.

The_Original_Raitan: I don't want you to be discouraged because I want as many people in this RP as possible! ^^

RedSox71: Just make sure you get your history going. And post around on the site so that we can get images of your Pokemon lol.

Whistle A Tune: Same for you. Post around the site and get that post count up so you can post an image with your Pokemon in it.

Otherworld9): Can do. What I actually might do is just give you guys nicknames myself to make sure that everyone is different, ya know?

Zenhead31: Your Professor must be from one of the five regions that are currently being revealed to us in the Pokemon world. I don't know who Fennel is.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
  • miltankRancher: Yeah you all are allowed to have a full party and like I said before there will be opportunities to catch other Pokemon. I'll let you guys know when that time will come.

The_Original_Raitan: I don't want you to be discouraged because I want as many people in this RP as possible! ^^

RedSox71: Just make sure you get your history going. And post around on the site so that we can get images of your Pokemon lol.

Whistle A Tune: Same for you. Post around the site and get that post count up so you can post an image with your Pokemon in it.

Otherworld9): Can do. What I actually might do is just give you guys nicknames myself to make sure that everyone is different, ya know?

Zenhead31: Your Professor must be from one of the five regions that are currently being revealed to us in the Pokemon world. I don't know who Fennel is.

Professor Fennel appeared in Black and White in the Dream Garden

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Interesting. Nonetheless, I would like for your character to be connected to the regional Professor. Thanks!

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Everything is fine. I'm not too anal about SU's being uber perfect as long as the posts are good, you're fine. :)

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
  • Interesting. Nonetheless, I would like for your character to be connected to the regional Professor. Thanks!

already done, and i added a healing ability to him if you don't mind, it only pertains to one pokemon at a time

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Elite Codename: The Motivator or The Perfomer, help me out! I'm not sure whether to base it off her talent or her personality! If you accept the rest ofthe SU I'll obviously edit this but right now I can't choose! D:

Well.....just to help out, your character seems to be more of a Motivator. Performer would seem nice, but I really have no idea how that would help later on besides perform or act like somebody else......even though both Performer and Motivator fit not only your character, but your legendary as well.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    At the end of the day, I think I'll personally give each of you guys' characters a codename and how it would help with the Elite Army. Just so that it can actually be beneficial because we all will have our times where a particular person is needed most for their particular skill.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • At the end of the day, I think I'll personally give each of you guys' characters a codename and how it would help with the Elite Army. Just so that it can actually be beneficial because we all will have our times where a particular person is needed most for their particular skill.

I can agree, since it was hard coming up with a name, and only you know what codenames could help in the future.....and I just can't help but get suspenses by the fact Legendaries are involved in them. :chu:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Something tells me I'll be looking forward to this. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Name: (First & Last Name) Kail Syrie
    Elite Codename: (Your Elite Codename is a nickname given to you by your regional Professor and how s/he identifies you based on your skill. For example, if you are great at capturing Pokemon, s/he calls you the Catcher. Explain why you have this Codename, as well.) Stalker. Kail is called Stalker because he can look at a Pokemon while in the heat of battle and pick out its capabilities in each area, and accordingly come up with strategies that play on as many weaknesses as he can pick out.
    Hometown: (City, Region) Twinleaf Town
    Legendary Link: (Each character has a link to a Legendary Pokemon whether they know it or not. This link will play a key factor later on in the RP. The Legendary Pokemon MUST be from the region your character is from.) Giratina
    Appearance: Kail is a tall and lean young man with a strong build. He is a little over six feet tall, easily making him capable of looking over others in a crowd. He has deep blue eyes obscured behind his wavy red hair that covers his eyes in the front and goes to just above his shoulders in the back. He has deep features and tanned skin. His usual outfit consists of a black overcoat with a red outline over a dark blue shirt, complimented by black jeans and occasionally dark sunglasses.
    Personality: Kail is an experienced trainer and has been hardened by many of his experiences. He rarely smiles or feels happiness for victory, nor is he usually affected by defeat, not because he doesn't care, but simply because he has become used to it. However, he usually treats his Pokemon with a certain degree of emotion as he realizes each Pokemon he trains is new and doesn't really deserve the emo-treatment. He can stay calm and thoughtful in the worst situations and rarely loses his temper, however due to his experience he does have a tendency to lose his temper if Pokemon are being mistreated. He also is somewhat of a hypocrite in that regard; despite having the ability to stave off a lot of dangers with his intelligence, he usually leaves it to others unless his own Pokemon are in danger because he doesn't like making a spectacle of himself. He also isn't very nice in most regards; he doesn't really take it upon himself to help others unless it's absolutely neccessary and when he does so he makes it clear that he doesn't work in teams. He views Pokemon as the only friends he needs and while he isn't outright rude he is far too polite and pretends to be reserved as to avoid making friends.
    History: Kail was born in Twinleaf Town and spent his first ten years of life there until he became old enough to become a Pokemon trainer. Not wasting any time, he decided to leave the Sinnoh region. His parents rejected his decision, but Kail, on approval of Professor Rowan, left on promise of coming back in five years time. In four years, he had gotten eight badges in the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn regions without ever participating in any of their League competitions. He spent the last year of his alloted leaving time training all of his Pokemon and capturing every Pokemon he could, building a repertoire of powerful Pokemon. He returned to the Sinnoh region to angry parents and in apology had all his Pokemon stored at Rowan's lab for when his parents would let him leave for the Sinnoh and Unova competitions. His chance came next year, on his sixteenth birthday. The call for help in the coming threat seemed the perfect opportunity... Or in his case, excuse to leave home and continue adventuring. His parents ruefully accepted his request to go help because they knew he could probably make a difference despite knowing that he was in danger on this journey. However, while Professor Rowan approved of his decision as well, he did not approve of Kail's next decision: Kail wanted to go with only a starter Pokemon from the Sinnoh region. Kail simply said that his Pokemon had earned their rest and that he needed to build a new team if he was going to keep up with the new competition that his enemies were putting up. Rowan accepted this as well, and Kail set off with Chimchar.
    Trainer Card: It's not letting me insert my image... Will someone please explain how I can do this, and then I shall edit this post with the card inserted.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I believe you need to have at least 15 posts in order to post an image. Btw, Otherworld has been accepted and her/his character's legendary is Darkrai... So, I believe that you can't have it...? I might be wrong, but yeah xD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I believe you need to have at least 15 posts in order to post an image. Btw, Otherworld has been accepted and her/his character's legendary is Darkrai... So, I believe that you can't have it...? I might be wrong, but yeah xD

Yes. 15 posts to make groups, use images, etc. I already got accepted for Darkrai, thanks Raitan. I don't think you can use a Legendary twice....unless you want him badly.....I can go do something....

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
  • At the end of the day, I think I'll personally give each of you guys' characters a codename and how it would help with the Elite Army. Just so that it can actually be beneficial because we all will have our times where a particular person is needed most for their particular skill.

Oh thank you... I'm really indecisive and didn't know how to base the codename anyway. I feel like I should've made her talent a bit more...applicable but I guess we'll just get creative lol.

Trainer card is up!!

Last edited:
    Back