• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    First Roleplay? I remember my first one too.....oh it was so good and it's still running....hope this one ends up making me happy and doesn't disappoint me at all, which I think it won't since it involves Legendaries and such...as long as everybody is active on the RP, it will run smoothly. :cer_boogie:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
    Years
    yup! well i used to play dungeons and dragons so i guess this is my first internet based RP and not knowing the other players personally, but nonetheless i hope we can all be buddies at the end of this

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Alright guys! I'll end the SU by the end of the tonight in case anyone else wants to sneak in an application at the end. The RP will be completely up and running by tomorrow morning once I get the logistics straightened out as to how I want to start it off. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    EDIT: Realized I posted something extremely stupid, so I'll just change it to asking a question, would I be allowed to make a bad guy who's entire goal is to gain control of a particular Legendary? Obviously, as per the rules and plot he won't succeed in an actual capture, but it would be kind of fun if later on down the line of the RP we had to stop a rampaging legendary who had been enraged by the attempt.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Alright guys! I'll end the SU by the end of the tonight in case anyone else wants to sneak in an application at the end. The RP will be completely up and running by tomorrow morning once I get the logistics straightened out as to how I want to start it off. :)

Great. :) Good to hear just....unexpected, but good.

yup! well i used to play dungeons and dragons so i guess this is my first internet based RP and not knowing the other players personally, but nonetheless i hope we can all be buddies at the end of this

I hope....say...I always like making friends in these RPs...especially with the characters, it's just so much fun for some reason. :cer_giggle: especially when feelings start on and the plot gets deep. What I like that happens is somebody's character suddenly taking the wrong path or going backwards, or just something unexpecting happening. That's what I'm aiming for. XD

EDIT: Realized I posted something extremely stupid, so I'll just change it to asking a question, would I be allowed to make a bad guy who's entire goal is to gain control of a particular Legendary? Obviously, as per the rules and plot he won't succeed in an actual capture, but it would be kind of fun if later on down the line of the RP we had to stop a rampaging legendary who had been enraged by the attempt.

Don't worry, it happens to me daily...I just ask some weird questions myself....I wonder about the bad guy too...I got a strange character up my sleeve. Even though I would have to say controlling two characters that are your making quite hard actually....but in the end it depends on the person.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    I'm actually pretty experienced with RPing multi-character. This is my first RP on PC but I'm a veteran RPer on many other sites... Well, dead ones, unfortunately. Anyway, yeah, it'll take a lot of effort but I'm actually accustomed to posting replies within short minute spans (albeit usually shorter and less detailed replies) and since I've got nothing better to do I'm literally constantly logged in here until I go to sleep... It's the advantage to being a school kid with no life.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I'm actually pretty experienced with RPing multi-character. This is my first RP on PC but I'm a veteran RPer on many other sites... Well, dead ones, unfortunately. Anyway, yeah, it'll take a lot of effort but I'm actually accustomed to posting replies within short minute spans (albeit usually shorter and less detailed replies) and since I've got nothing better to do I'm literally constantly logged in here until I go to sleep... It's the advantage to being a school kid with no life.

:cer_laugh: same here....school girl here with no life....that's why I've joined so many Rps....only two started though....

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Haha yeah. Well I hope things go well when we kick off (once again waiting for tomorrow, hope the next-day delay isn't a recurring thing) and if I do go multi-character I'm either going to have another good guy with a Raikou link or a bad guy who joins the main antagonist in exchange for funding his attempts to try and acquire his Legendary which will fail and most likely result in a huge rage by said Legendary. Whatever, though. Whether I do anything in that area or not, this is still gonna be fantastic fun.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Haha yeah. Well I hope things go well when we kick off (once again waiting for tomorrow, hope the next-day delay isn't a recurring thing) and if I do go multi-character I'm either going to have another good guy with a Raikou link or a bad guy who joins the main antagonist in exchange for funding his attempts to try and acquire his Legendary which will fail and most likely result in a huge rage by said Legendary. Whatever, though. Whether I do anything in that area or not, this is still gonna be fantastic fun.

I hope it is...I can make myself a second character too, I've done it before and it's hard but fun.

So you two are probably gonna be extremely active on here then? Good thing we go on break Wednesday ^_^

Yeah, good thing. I've been on break since 3 days ago though.....Florida is so different....

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    I hope it is...I can make myself a second character too, I've done it before and it's hard but fun.

Yeah, good thing. I've been on break since 3 days ago though.....Florida is so different....
    I don't know if it's a Florida thing because I'm not in Florida but I also got out three days ago, of course I'm a middle schooler and my high-school sister doesn't get out till wednesday so I can't really say much.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
    We get out so late -.- but I get a J-term this year! I'm still gonna be at school for track practice but I'm assuming most of the day will be bleak lol.

Oi, you guys make me feel ancient.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I don't know if it's a Florida thing because I'm not in Florida but I also got out three days ago, of course I'm a middle schooler and my high-school sister doesn't get out till wednesday so I can't really say much.

Oh, yeah, Florida is different. I'm a high schooler and got off 3 days ago...

We get out so late -.- but I get a J-term this year! I'm still gonna be at school for track practice but I'm assuming most of the day will be bleak lol.

Oi, you guys make me feel ancient.

Nah, don't worry.....now, to get on topic with the group, say....I wondered what would happen if one of our characters, possibly mine, would suddenly turn towards the bad side? Good plot twist there.... :cer_evil:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    That's a possibility, but it's somewhat derogatory (HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT WORD!!?) to the RP's focus, which is almost obviously a uniting of the legendaries human-links uniting against some new evil. A good-guy-goes-bad twist would be good as long as said character would eventually become good again.

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
    Honestly, betrayal has always been one my favorite umm...plot... aspects? Umm: I like deception and betrayals ^.^ I'm not sure how fun it would be for you after it happened though as you would only be able to interact with everyone else in confrontations and such...but I'm a definitely a fan of the idea!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    That's a possibility, but it's somewhat derogatory (HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT WORD!!?) to the RP's focus, which is almost obviously a uniting of the legendaries human-links uniting against some new evil. A good-guy-goes-bad twist would be good as long as said character would eventually become good again.

Don't worry....I was planning on making her betray, get info on the bad guys, and then turn good and tell them the info, but I don't know. I'll just go the route the RP takes me...

Honestly, betrayal has always been one my favorite umm...plot... aspects? Umm: I like deception and betrayals ^.^ I'm not sure how fun it would be for you after it happened though as you would only be able to interact with everyone else in confrontations and such...but I'm a definitely a fan of the idea!

Betrayal is one of my favorite aspects in plots too. And it's no fun to be honest, but makes the others shocked and with belief. Just love to watch the reaction of the other characters. :cer_evil:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    You could make a second good guy and have them betray... Then you could still have a fun character for positive interaction.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    You could make a second good guy and have them betray... Then you could still have a fun character for positive interaction.

Oh...that is such a good idea! I got the perfect personality for him too! I just need to make sure TurtleKing allows me to make a second character though.....don't know if I could though...if I do, however, he's going to be a blonde haired, blue eyed boy with a Joltik....that's all I got to say.

Now that I think about it....I think we bumped this thread to over 70 posts...wow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Activity is the bane of forum death, which is why I tend to be overactive when other people are slow... XD

On another note, sweet! But if he has Joltik then he's from Unova. Since Joltik is part Bug-type, and Unova, maybe that would be a reference to a possible legendary link to Genesect?

RedSox71

I am a pineapple
    Years
    Sorry for the hold up. Here's Chris's history and trainer card!

HISTORY: Chris was born on Cinnabar Island, but moved with his family to Pewter City when he was young. The son of two research scientists working out of the Pewter Museum, Chris was almost always away from his parents for the early years of his life; usually, their elderly neighbor, Petunia, would watch over him and care for him and his older siblings. One by one, his brother and sisters began to go off on their own Pokemon journeys, until he was the last one left. Petunia, an interior designer for Pewter's gym, often took Chris with her to her job. Most of his summers were spent at the gym, watching battles or playing with the gym leader's Pokemon. He developed an obsession with Pokemon at a young age, and would always be jealous of his siblings when they visited home with Pokemon of their own. During the school year, he was homeschooled by Petunia, who also shared his obsession with Pokemon. Aside from the "regular" school subjects, which Chris devoured and aced with ease, Petunia also taught him everything she knew about the amazing creatures. She taught him about the intricacies of battle, the geography of Kanto, the subtleties of Pokemon, and anything else she knew that would help Chris. He viewed her as both a mother, a teacher, and a friend.

A family crisis would delay his Pokemon journey for a year, until his twelfth birthday. He had no problem with leaving his parents behind, seeing as they had no problem leaving him. Petunia gave him his starting Pokemon, a Charmander, and sent him off on his journey. It took him four years, but he eventually fought his way through the Indigo League. Before reaching the Elite Four, however, he turned back due to the haunting rumours and reports of the members' disappearances.

The Elite Army [T + OOC + SU]

Back