• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Am I Bugging You?- Bug Type Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^Agreed, we need a bug/dark pokemon so why not make Ninjask one to improve him. If it was given a decent attack stat though it would easily move into OU because of it's speed and if his attacks hit hard as well it may just be unstoppable.

What about Ledian and Ariados. I love their design but the stats are horrible. I used them in my Johto Bug Monotype Challenge and by the elite 4 they were pretty much unusable. I tried to use them but they died before they fainted anyone. Ledian can hardly do any damage because it's attack is pathetic and Ariados is the opposite with pathetic defences. I realy love them and an evolution could really help them.

I think all these could use an evolution:
    Ledian, Ariados, Masquerain, Volbeat, Illumise, Kricketune

I agree with both of these completely. Ledian and Ariados, those poor Pokemon! They're absolutely cursed stats wise which is a huge shame, especially considering how cool they both look! I'm also thinking it might be cool to have a shared evolution of Volbeat and Illumise, thoughts? ^_^

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    Username: PokemonLady

Partner: Ariados

What is your favourite first stage bug type: Dwebble

welcome pokemonlady (: this is a really nice club ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥ i hope you enjoy yourself here (;

Holy....I didn't know it was that tiny....makes it even more adorable! And Galvantula is even more Adorable!

i know right (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

fanart of galvantula ©

galvantula with subway boss emmet©

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    I would love it if someone made userbars for thsi club. I unfortunately have no clue how to.
    Ikaroschase seems to love Galvantula alot, good on ya.

@Alex I think it should be a shard pre-evo and then separate evolutions. But they definetely need evolutions. They are my favourite pokemon ;)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Can I suggest that someone please make user bars for this club? , thanks

I can try. I hope they end up well too though. :cer_tongue:

I would love it if someone made userbars for thsi club. I unfortunately have no clue how to.
    Ikaroschase seems to love Galvantula alot, good on ya.

@Alex I think it should be a shard pre-evo and then separate evolutions. But they definetely need evolutions. They are my favourite pokemon ;)

Galvantula is just amazing. As for a new topic...er:
    Spoiler:

Which Bug Pokemon is the Scariest to you?

ikaroschase

Years
    Which Bug Pokemon is the Scariest to you?

this is just a personal opinion, no offense (:

it doesn't really look that evil, scary and all, but if yanmega ever came flying towards me out of nowhere i would freak the heck out and scream my head off.

its just a gut feeling i know it. ಠ______ಠ

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    To answer my own Topic then, I must say that Kakuna does look terrifying in my opinion. Yanmega, as pointed out, does look a bit scary, but not as scary as kakuna. Maybe Beedrill from the fact its a bee and has those huge drills that may look scary to a human once they get a glimpse of it.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Most scary bug?
    Pinsir. Those claws togethor with it's mouth are the scariest stuff. Once as a ckid I had a nightmare a Pinisr was chasing me. But I still love Pinsir. It's just he's very scary.

Kakuna's R/B sprite is the stuff of nightmares as well. I can see how you think he's scary

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Most scary bug?
    Pinsir. Those claws togethor with it's mouth are the scariest stuff. Once as a ckid I had a nightmare a Pinisr was chasing me. But I still love Pinsir. It's just he's very scary.

Kakuna's R/B sprite is the stuff of nightmares as well. I can see how you think he's scary

That scary? Would have given me nightmares in no time..... I haven't played R/B, so I'm glad I wasn't able to look at that scary sprite when I walk through the grass....

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Username: Popsicle

Partner: Galvantula Nickname: Corche

What is your favourite first stage bug type: Needs to be Sewaddle. It is so cute!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Many of us have the same mindsets. kakuna is just scary. It's eyes gleaming, watching your every move, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Geez. *shudders*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ughh, that thing is terrifying! Just look at its sharp arms, it wants to kill you and have you for breakfast!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    The most scariest Bug Pokémon to me would be Shedinja. It just floats there, creepily, and it has a creepy ability named Wonder Guard, and it has only 1 HP, which makes it even creepier.
    Spoiler:

ikaroschase

Years
    The most scariest Bug Pokémon to me would be Shedinja. It just floats there, creepily, and it has a creepy ability named Wonder Guard, and it has only 1 HP, which makes it even creepier.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

does that mean if you look into its eyes your spirit will eventually be sucked out of your body? ⊙﹏⊙

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back