• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minzy

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Hello,

I'm known as Minzy in half of the places I go to. Considering 'half' has been dwindled to, oh, about two, let's say this is the only place.

I've come here because I've heard of PokeCommunity all around the Pokemon community (lol) on the internet. So, I figured I'd give it a shot.

'I'm Minzy; what more is there to know?' is usually my slogan to anyone who asks more about me or really wants to know something, so, that means, if you want to know something, shoot me a PM, we can be friends, we can shoot the breeze; whatever. I'm an open book, but only if you open it.

I also like philosophy, so expect things about that.

One last note; Kpop is ruled by 2NE1.

Hello, PC.

Minzy out~

edit: what the actual ♥♥♥♥

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    awesome intro thread, Minzy! good to know PC is known throught he cyberspace! :) anyway, I'm a sucker for philosophy, but if we ever meet in real life, I think I am capable of giving you a real debate. :)

anyway, welcome to PC and such. :)

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    hey sup. welcome to the forums. im interested in philological stuff too cause i think about everything alot. guess im weird huh haha.

btw, my ex's name was minzy, rofl

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Minzy! Isn't that a member of 2NE1? Gosh, I love 'em. I'm also a huge K-Pop fan as you can see! I have all of their albums, want to see them? ^___^

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you found this place. This is basically a Pokemon forum as you can see with lots of Pokemon discussions going around. You can discuss pretty much everything about Pokemon here starting from its games down to fan-made stuff! But what's really great here is that you can also discuss off-topic things, like K-POP! You can discuss it over the Culture & Media section since it's about entertainment. Each of the boards has a description so it will be pretty easy to locate the boards here. :]

You seem really nice & all, so I doubt it if you can't make any friends here! Everyone is really nice, and PC has a very friendly & calm atmosphere, so I'm pretty sure you will just be perfectly fit in here! It might get confusing at first too, so if you need a hand don't hesitate to contact me or my fellow Mod partner, Megan and/or possibly any of the staff members around. We really don't bite soo. *^___^*

Make sure to give the rules a read by the way if you still haven't. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around then guuurl~ ♥

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Gosh, thanks for such a nice, long reply Snivy. I'm sure I'm not worth it, but that's great anyway. I'll be sure to check out all of the sections, as I'm interested in really being involved in such things.

Thanks, guys. ^_^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there Minzy, what's up? I didn't realise we were famous in the Pokemon community :P

I'd like to open your book for a moment. Are you from Australia? Because based on the time at which you posted this and your use of the word "mate", Australia is the only place I can peg you to have come from :P. Also, are you a guy or a girl? Not that it's that important, it just seems to help me talk to people if I know lol.

Anyway, welcome! :D

Back