The Beta Versions
View Single Post
April 4th, 2013 (11:55 PM).
My life would suck without you
Preparing for trouble and making it double.
In every main series Pokémon game there are things that were originally going to be added to the final release, but are changed or removed. Here are some of them for the 3rd Generation, more of them can be found by clicking on the game's name:
- An unused ability like Soundproof, Cacophony.
- The appearance of Shellos and Gastrodon.
- Torchic with ears.
- A Blaziken/Latias mix.
- More than 4 moves for a Pokémon.
- Sevii Isles 22, 23 and 24.
- Unused overworld sprites for Mew, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Celebi and Deoxys forms.
- Changes in Battle Frontier.
So which of the beta ideas would you liked to have had in the final release? What do you think the meanings of some of these beta ideas were?
Pair #1 ♥
Adv Gen Forum
1000 Reasons Why
Black 2 FC
Pair #2 ♥
Joined Aug 2010
Vapor, Aaron, Vappy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to vaporeon7
Find all posts by vaporeon7
Find threads started by vaporeon7
Ignore Posts by vaporeon7