• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [IC]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
  • VA: Josie, that's not a character based off me!
    AV: That is me!

SA: okay.
    SA: let's just go along with it. it's just a game, there is probably some logical explanation for it.
    SA: I'll deploy some stuff and you should try interacting with them and see what they do.

Divya looked at Ruchi. "Do you know what is going on?!" Her friend just shook her head slowly, eyes not moving. Divya looked back at her phone.

SA: there, I put one in your entrance hall and the other two by the pool.
    SA: nice home by the way.

AV: What?
    AV: Hold on, let me go investigate.
    AV: This is so crazy...

"Where are you going?"

"To look at some machines or something. Josie said she put them in the house." Divya shrugged. She walked out the door.

"You coming or what?"

"Yes, hold on." Ruchi took a last look at the computer before getting up to follow Divya. The duo walked down to the entry hall, where a large metal machine sat.

"What the hell is THAT?" Ruchi exclaimed. Divya shook her head and walked around the device in circles, and spotted the other two machines through the glass doors leading out back.

"Whoa." She walked outside, looking at the two other machines. They looked very odd, almost like they belonged in a mad scientist's labratory. One looked like a lathe of some sort, and the other was just far out. Divya looked at them in wonder for a moment before turning around and going back inside where Ruchi was still looking at the largest machine. She answered a pester from Leon.

PA: oh god at least josie just made your pillow float
    PA: ryan did a renovation on my room ;-;
    PA: and seriously you dont want to be here :<
    PA: anyways, i hope you go get things done with josie!
    PA: this game sure is creeping me out ;o;

AV: Agreed. This game is at least an eight on the creepy scale.
    AV: And Ryan renovated your room? As in he changed the dimensions?!
    AV: I feel for you.

So the severs can alter the architecture too? Creepy.

"Wow....." Suddenly, the ground started shaking. It was a slight tremor, but enough to cause concern.

"Uh..." Ruchi began as the shake subsided, "what was that?"

"I don't know...maybe an earthquake?" Divya's voice rose a little, histeria becoming eveident. Ruchi pointed at the lid of the large machine.

"Hey! The lid's shaking a little...maybe we should try taking it off?" Ruchi had a knack for knowing when things were interactable in video games.

The ground shook again, a little stronger this time. A vase clattered on the glass platform it was displayed on. Divya looked worried, but Ruchi was as ubeat as usual. Without a word, she tried to pry the top of the machine off, but it proved too heavy for her.

"Stand back."

Ruchi grabbed a golf club from my Dad's nearby caddy bag. She played with the weight a bit, then smashed the top of the machine.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • LEON: BEHOLD, THE PENKIND!

As the ballpoint pen makes contact with the green card, that still read "KIND" in it, a light of a more clear tone of green surrounded the two objects as the pen faded away from Leon's sight. The card now has a pen drawing in it. And it now reads PENKIND in it. The ballpoint pen can still be retrieved from the card, and has also somewhat increased speed (not a lot, but it's still to be noted), furthermore, once engaged in Strife note, Leon will find it incredibly easy to write letter of any kind when endangered... or if he engages the strife mode while being creative. Either is fine.​

stock-illustration-22818250-hand-drawn-fountain-pen.jpg

PENKIND

From the depths of the land of Zillywut, a mysterious kind that had vanished in oblivion. They ignored this kind, because of its silliness, but they refused to explore its untagging potential. They were all foolish. But Leon wasn't. He recognized the value of the mysterious PENKIND, for he knew about its tremendous possibilities both inside and outside battle. From the letters between family, to the rude notes of hatred, the range of attack of the PENKIND is not physical, nor is it fast, but when combined with someone who is savvy with words, it becomes a KIND of tremendous force to be reckoned with...

Behold... The PENKIND!​

DIVYA: BEHOLD, THE METEOR...

"Clank!" is everything that was heard when the lid of the Cruxtruder had been successfully unlocked. The lid is now easily removable from the Cruxtruder... but you won't remove it. Poor Ruchi will be pushed by something coming out of the machine. A weird shape of sorts, of an orange color. A dowel of... whatever that is. Perhaps you should take this to the lathe and see what happens?

Also popping out of the Cruxtruder is a blinking spirograph that switches between black and white with every blink. It will follow Divya everywhere she goes, no matter what she does to stay away from it. Perhaps you should hit it with something so that it learns not to mess with Divya!

One more thing to be noted, is this:

082.gif

With an each time increasing speed, a meteor of tremendous size is headed towards Divya's place. And it's not alone. An enormous shower of meteors is accompanying it. Each of them headed for a specific direction, and then there's the one that goes towards Divya in the middle of them... A countdown has also begun on the Cruxtruder. 15 minutes... Could it be related with the meteor? Who can say for sure... But, just in case, you should finish interacting with the other object before, well, y'know, a meteor kills you and stuff...​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Ryan Grove; 8:35
    HOME (Ryan's Room)
    Ryan: Have a triple panic attack

Oh crap. You're not sure what to do with a PANICKING FRENCH PERSON on your screen, because you've never had a PANICKING FRENCH PERSON on your screen.

TS: Uh... Leon?
    TS: Do you live on a penthouse?
    TS: ...do you dual-wield a computer and a tablet?
    TS: And did... as ridiculous as it sounds, did your wall move a few feet? Because I think I just moved your wall a few feet. This videogame... I don't know... this is really creepy.

PA: YES YES YES RYAN!
    PA: it literally made me scream ;-;
    PA: dont do any more architectural stuff on my penthouse please!
    PA: anyways, pester me bout some other things later, i have to reply to divya now.
    PA: as i reiterate, DO NOT DO ANY ARCHITECTURAL STUFF ON MY PENTHOUSE PLEASE! tyvm.

You consider leaving him alone for a moment. He obviously needs that moment... but you're panicking because somewhere, somehow, you just moved a WALL and you freaked out a french teen. You're not sure if that's good or bad, so you're about to have an EPICALLY MANLY DOUBLE PANIC ATTACK until...

Your BROTHER appears out of your closet, very sickly and pale... with your TRIFORCE REPLICA.

oh HEEL NO

This calls for an EPICALLY GEEKY TRIPLE PANIC ATTACK. In the meantime, your brother talks to you, but you don't listen to him because you're trying to figure out what just happened in a really confused manner. Then you feel a SMACK TO THE FACE. "Snap out of it!"

Your SISTER stares at you angrily. "I don't know what the hell you're doing, but the last thing we need is mom panicking. What's wrong?!"
    I... uh...
    "What?"
    Nick stole my Triforce Replica.
    "...Really, is that it?"
    Well, I uh, I... kinda sorta moved my friends wall. In France. Yeah. He's in France.
    "France? I don't have time for games, Ry, I have to go to a pa- I mean, I have to go study soon."
    At 8 in the morning?
    "Y-yeah."
    Well, I seriously moved my friend's wall.
    "Ryan... augh, what am I doing, you're a lost cause. Just don't panic again, okay? And Nick, give your older brother his replica back."
    "But-"
    "Now."

Your TRIFORCE REPLICA is returned to your hands, thankfully, and you nod to your SISTER. You're happy she's here, because when she's not partying she establishes a MOTHERLY ROLE among the rest of the house. That includes MOTHER. You then begin to think about what's happening for a moment.

1. You just moved Leon's WALL.
    2. You had a PANIC ATTACK.
    3. Your friend had a PANIC ATTACK.
    4. Your sister is lying. (Not the first time)
    5. You have to do something.

It is at this moment, that in your mind, you make a decision. This GAME is strange. This GAME is messing with lives all over. But... you're going to win. No matter what, you're going to beat this GAME just like you beat all those MARIO GAMES on your shelf. You crack your KNUCKLES, and RUFUS watches at your SIDE. Your FINGERS touch the KEYBOARD, and you begin to finally acknowledge the FACTS and try and figure this out.

TS: Uh... okay. I'll try to avoid it...
    TS: ...I don't know if I can, though. There must be a reason why it allows you to edit the architecture.
    TS: Sorry in advance!
    TS: By the way, don't have another panic attack, but there's some kind of device furniture thing on your balcony now. You may wanna check it out.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Leon Guemonde
    PA - periwinkleAdoucir
    Sylph of World

ACT 02

Leon: STRIFE MODE ACTIVATE!

___________________________________________​

I don't know if this game is messing with my head or I'm just loony, but with the weird voice in my head telling me about Strife mode, PENKIND, and Zillywut, I just want this day to be over.

I questioned myself with the new "PENKIND" card in my hand mumbling "Okay, what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

I thinked hard about my pen that was previously evaporated and out of nowhere, the pen reappeared at my hand!

Okay, this is not normal. I noticed that the card still reads PENKIND though so I tried vanishing it again. I thought hard and it vanished yet again! It seems that this is some kind of mechanism in the game.

I went outside, to the balcony, bringing my tablet and the PENKIND card and saw this huge machine that might have caused that THUD earlier. I checked again my tablet and what do you know, a new pester from Ryan!

TS: Uh... okay. I'll try to avoid it...
    TS: ...I don't know if I can, though. There must be a reason why it allows you to edit the architecture.
    TS: Sorry in advance!
    TS: By the way, don't have another panic attack, but there's some kind of device furniture thing on your balcony now. You may wanna check it out.

PA: too late, i'm already staring at it right now
    PA: i just also wanted to inform you that you made my pen magical or something :(
    PA: it seems that it makes it my weapon or something. :/
    PA: dangit why is it have to be a pen! you just had to put that thing on the balcony and made me lose grip on my pen, thus making it my weapon or something.
    PA: what am i suppose to do with a pen as my weapon? write a rude note to the enemies? :(
    PA: im gonna interact with the machine you just placed on the balcony.
    PA: seriously ry, why the hell would you put a heavy machine on a balcony? this thing might fall!
    PA: if youre gonna put more stuff like these, please put in on stable ground please!

I noticed that the lid on the machine is vibrating. I tried to lift the lid but it was no use. I immediately remember my headvoice saying "Strife mode". What the heck does that mean, some kind of fighting system? It's worth a try.

I thought real hard about the words STRIFE MODE and I heard a chime! It came from the computer! I immediately checked it and some words appeared on the black screen.

STRIFE MODE ACTIVATED.

As if on cue, my pen reappeared on my hand and I feel weird, it's like I'm on sugar rush or something.

I ran to the machine, running faster than my usual speed, jump higher than normal, and used my pen to hit the lid on the machine.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
  • LEON: BEHOLD, THE METEOR...

"Clank!" The inkblots of perpetual justice that Leon stroke the CRUXTRUDER with were seemingly enough to open wide its lid. And from the opening Cruxtruder come a dowel of a purple color . Also popping out of the Cruxtruder is a blinking spirograph that switches between black and white with every blink. It will follow Leon everywhere she goes, no matter what he does to stay away from it. Perhaps you should hit it with something so that it learns not to mess with you!

One more thing to be noted, is this:

082.gif

With an each time increasing speed, a meteor of tremendous size is headed towards Leons place. And it's not alone. An enormous shower of meteors is accompanying it. Each of them headed for a specific direction, and then there's the one that goes towards Guemonde's home in the middle of them... A countdown has also begun on the Cruxtruder. 15 minutes... Could it be related with the meteor? Who can say for sure... But, just in case, you should finish interacting with the other object before, well, y'know, a meteor kills you and stuff...​

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Divya Jhaveri and Ruchi ??? - A lemon lime post (get it because sprite the soda ahaha)

The lid of the huge machine came loose, and an orange looking thing slid out. It pushed Ruchi back, and she fell on her bottom with the golf club clanging against the floor.

"Wha....." The cylinder thing wasn't alone, it was followed by a blinking orb, kinda strobe light looking. It flashed excessively, straining Divya's eyes.

"Geez! What is that thing? What is THAT thing?" Divya pointed at the two objects.

"I dunno...but they're kinda....pretty." Ruchi stood up and looked at the orb, "This is intense..."

But Divya's attention was elsewhere, out the back double glass doors, to be exact.

"Ruchi, quit playing with the thing. Look!"

"But...it's sooo pretty!"

"Ruchi! Pay attention!" Divya walked towards the double doors. Several red specks dotted the sky, getting bigger and bigger. In their midst, a much, much larger speck raced downwards. Meteors. Divya gasped. Meteors? This game sent meteors to her house! They had to act fast, or- what the hell is Ruchi doing.

"Ruchi!"

"I feel....drawn to it. Divya, look! Its saying something." Divya kept her back to her friend, staring out at the space projectiles.

"Damn it Ruchi! There are more pressing matters at hand! Ruchi! Listen to me! What are you doing?!" But there was no answer. Divya turned around slowly.

"Ruchi!" A bright flash of purple light blinded her.

"Div....?" Ruchi's voice faded as Divya regained her sight....​

Chalifoux

Years
  • Ruchisprite: Enter.

"I... think I'm alright? I just feel... somewhat different..." Her predicament seems to be understandable. The girl has a ghost tail now and is all white with an orange outline to her... and she's also floating. Hello there. Oh, and she's blinking like a strobe light, too. Rave dance party, anyone?

*untz, untz, untz. untz*

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Ruchi hovers around, preoccupied, as she realizes the shower of meteor that is coming closer and closer to Divya's house, "We need to get the Cruxite, and the alchemiter and, aah! We need to get into the medium NOW!"

Something tells me she's probably lost it by now... Either way, she seems to be pushing Divya into getting the other devices to do their thing already. Furthermore, she now seems to know a bunch of facts and stuff about this "game", but she shall only mention those pertaining the currently deployed phernalia. You are allowed to bunny her as long as you stay within these guidelines.

"Well? What are you waiting for? The clock is ticking!"​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Josie - Castle of the Countess, England

-- [SA] pestered [PA] --
    SA: Leon.
    SA: what is this game really?
    SA: how did you get it to know our handles? you put them into the games, didn't you.
    SA: I just placed down machines in Divya's home and made a pillow fly in front of her eyes.
    SA: this is awkwardly real.
    SA: what do you know?

PA: did you think that i made this game?
    PA: i dont really have a freaking clue what is happening!
    PA: ryan's renovating my room and me and divya are clueless as to what is happening around us!
    PA: and you come here telling this is all my fault?
    PA: UGH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! Q.Q
    PA: look josie, just talk to me whenever i became sane again ;-;

Josie leaned back in her chair after this message, still with a blank face but somewhat wondering what was really going on. She flipped back to the screen showing Divya. What were those girls doing? She saw that they had interacted with one of the machines and released two things. One was a purple dowel of some kind. It looked rubbery and flew up and pushed Ruchi down. Ugh, must have hurt.

The second think was like a blinking strobe. Josie's eyes didn't avert their gaze when the blinking on the screen started. She wasn't easily annoyed by lights or sounds and just watched as Ruchi got up and moved closer... Closer...

Josie gasped. She almost never gasped, but now she did. Ruchi somehow merged with the sprite. She still looked like Ruchi, but she was glowing in a light purple fashion and instead of legs she seemed to have the tail of a genie from a disney movie.

-- [SA] pestered [AV] --
    SA: Divya.
    SA: what just happened?
    SA: Ruchi
    SA: did something happen with Ruchi only on my screen, or over at your place as well?
    SA: I can't tell what's really part of the game and what's really happening. tell me.

The Ruchisprite seemed stressed up and wouldn't stay still, instead floating around the poolside as if she was scared of something. What could that be? Josie zoomed in a little and noticed something in the corner of the screen. On the CRUXTRUDER, a little screen had began counting down. 13 minutes...

She zoomed out. There was movement in the neighborhood all of a sudden, but Josie couldn't figure out why. She couldn't move away from Divya's house; the game seemed to forbid the camera from leaving a defined area around the house.​

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years

• "Ruchi! Are you okay?!" Divya couldn't believe her eyes. Before her 'stood' her best friend, only a flashing, purplish, ghost-tail sporting, floating being!

"I... think I'm alright? I just feel... somewhat different..." Ruchi sort of looked herself over, then appeared to suddenly realize something.

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Ruchi hovers around, preoccupied, as she realizes the shower of meteor that is coming closer and closer to Divya's house, "We need to get the Cruxite, and the alchemiter and, aah! We need to get into the medium NOW!"

"What? Wait, slow down. Normal words. Preferably Hindi ones."

Ruchi floated around erratically, then seemed to calm down, "Okay....phew. I...We can do this. I'm a master gamer, remember? Just do what I tell you. I know a lot of stuff now, but I can't explain yet. No time."

Divya tried to clear her head. "Whoa, at least tell me...what happened...what you are?" She managed to blurt out. Ruchi turned towards Divya.

"I'm a sprite, Ruchisprite to be exact. I'm basically your guide in this game, because its extremely impossible to figure out alone. At least I think so." With that, she flew over to the cylinder. "Take that," she pointed, "it is a cruxite dowel. We'll just call it a dowel. Take the dowel and follow me." Divya followed her sprite's orders and walked out to the pool after her.

"Take the dowel to this machine, the Totem Lathe." She pointed to the thin machine, "Load it up onto the little slot area thing." Divya raised an eyebrow.

"What? No fancy name for that?" Ruchi shh-ed her and urged her along. Divya loaded the dowel and watched as the machine started carving it into a fancy totem.

"Okay, now take it to that machine, the Alchemiter." Ruchi floated over the pool while Divya walked around. She put the totem on the little pedestal automatically. The machine started to make something. While it was doing so, Divya replied to Josie.

-- [SA] pestered [AV] --
    SA: Divya.
    SA: what just happened?
    SA: Ruchi
    SA: did something happen with Ruchi only on my screen, or over at your place as well?
    SA: I can't tell what's really part of the game and what's really happening. tell me.

AV: Yes! Ruchi is really a ghost!
    AV: Or...at least a ghost like thing! I'm scared, what if she is stuck like this?

A purple turtle shell sat on the large platform when Divya looked up.

"Done texting your girlfriend?" Ruchi uncharacteristically snapped. Divya frowned. "Whatever, just listen. You need to take the turtle shell and...throw it at me."

"Throw it at you?" Divya seemed even more confused now.

"Yes! And we don't have a whole lot of time!" Ruchisprite pointed up, "Meteors? Impact? Soon?!" Dicya huffed and grabbed the turtle shell.

I'll throw the shell at you don't worry... she mumbled. She cranked her arm up and threw the shell with all her might, beaming Ruchisprite between the eyes.

"Oof-!"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Ryan Grove; 8:40
    HOME (Ryan's Room)
    Ryan: Find your BLADDER bothers you at the worst of times

So much stuff happens at once.

First, the PEN. Second, the seizure-inducing SPIROGRAPH. Thankfully, nor you, RUFUS, or your seemingly unimportant BROTHER are prone to seizures. At least, you think. A pester from Leon.

PA: too late, i'm already staring at it right now
    PA: i just also wanted to inform you that you made my pen magical or something :(
    PA: it seems that it makes it my weapon or something. :/
    PA: dangit why is it have to be a pen! you just had to put that thing on the balcony and made me lose grip on my pen, thus making it my weapon or something.
    PA: what am i suppose to do with a pen as my weapon? write a rude note to the enemies? :(
    PA: im gonna interact with the machine you just placed on the balcony.
    PA: seriously ry, why the hell would you put a heavy machine on a balcony? this thing might fall!
    PA: if youre gonna put more stuff like these, please put in on stable ground please!

TS: Sorry.
    TS: Well, um... I'll place them where they're safe.

And now... you conveniently move to the edge of the house after you see a bit of shaking. Eh? This is most strange. You look as far as the cursor lets you, finding that the boundary of which that is is the edge of the house. You sigh. But loopholes are everywhere, and you find extending a bit of floor outside the edge of building you can see farther. And you see meteors. Wait what?

7. There's a PEN from ZILLYWHAT or something. Actually, it sounds more like ZILLYWUT.
    8. There's a seizure-inducing spirograph following Leon.
    9: There's METEORS. Yup. METEORS. Or is it METEROIDS? Who cares anymore?

Actually, your BLADDER doesn't. But it does care about itself. You GROAN. This is extremely inconvenient. Your BROTHER blinks at the SCREEN from his PLACE ON THE BED. Wait... yes... perfect. You poke your BROTHER. He looks at you. You point at the SCREEN. He nods. Cracks his KNUCKLES. You type on your phone quickly.

There are two things left under deploy. Deploy them in a place as convenient to the person on screen as possible.
    "Got it."
    I'll be... uh... in the bathroom if you need me. Don't tell Leon where I've gone, he'll kill me. Just tell him I got called out by mom or something.
    "Alright. I guess I kinda owe you for trying to steal that Triforce anyways." He coughs afterwards. You become a bit worried. That's a bad cold he's got there.
    Thanks. I'll tell Katherine to get some medicine for you, as she doesn't have to go "study" right away.
    "Okay man. I'll deploy these things now."

You make a mad dash for the BATHROOM, pronto. On the way there you stop Katherine and beg her to go get medicine. She complies grudgingly. You then run faster than you knew to could until the DOOR slams shut. Nice.

Bro Grove

Deploy stuff? No big deal. Nick is going to get this done, and he's going to get it done right. First, he deploys the TOTEM LATHE in a corner laid against a wall, which is optimally placed to ensure easy usage. Then the ALCHEMITER is placed in the middle of that space that Ryan made earlier. Perfect.

TS: Ay, this is Nick, Ryan's brother
    TS: placed some other stuff
    TS: so yeah you should be good for now
    TS: Ryan got called by mum to do something, so I'm taking over and stuff
    TS: he should be back in a few minutes

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
  • Divya: Do You Hear The PEOPLE Sing?

A glorious entrance, deary. Yes, Miss. Jhaveri, you keep impressing us all here in the incipisphere. No wonder why you're the hero the legends foretold here. And now... your real adventure begins. Enter... Hero of Peace, to the land of Bastilles and Rainbows, also referred to as...

storming-of-the-bastille.jpg

L.O.B.A.R.

Alas, it is not as soothing and charming as the name suggests. Six years ago, in this planet where time flows incredibly different to Earth's, LOBAR was a bright planet, where the lush grass and bright stone edifications served as decor for this equal society. A legend of a hero -the Hero of Peace, or the HEIRess, if you may- was long passed with each generation... A ;legend of a hero that would bring an end to the dystopian and war-filled LOBAR. It didn't seem to make any sense at the time, the land was as peaceful as could be, and the orange frilled lizards -who looked more cute than their real-world counterparts- were merrier than merriness itself, color wheels spinning on the tips of their tails and all.

Yet, one day, Yaldabaoth woke up. His deep slumber was something no one was aware of, as well as his mission for when he woke up. He was to disrupt this society, turn it into something that couldn't mirror its former self.

tumblr_mmm6gwJAcs1rj18s1o1_400.gif

Yet his appearance wasn't helping him intimidate the lizardfolk of LOBAR. As such, he decided to create a royal guard of sorts -the familiars- who would slowly wreak havoc on LOBAR. ...the PISTOL SHRIMPS. LOBAR was hit unexpectedly by the microscopical shrimps. By themselves they were small, but as a group, they were unstoppable: uncountable lives were lost as a six-year war ensued, with the lizards finally subduing to Yaldabaoth's might... LOBAR is now a disrupted land. A sudden cloud of pollution has covered the area. The folks say its from LOSAF ... what's that mean, anyways? Is it some soda branding or what?

The barren landscape of ruins and panicking lizards is certainly not delightful to look at. They barely step out their houses due to the shrimp patrols that occur 24/7, and added to that are the pesky imps... Gosh, do they hate those things! All hope is lost by now... But then, out of the pollution in LOBAR, a surge of hope, no, of peace, showed up.

"Hey, Steve!"

"Wut?"

"Have you seen Steve around here? I can't seem to find him anywhere!

"Dude, he's over there, between Steve and Steve!"

"Nay, I ain't seeing him, I just... Oh. My. Gee."

On an infertile hill that lies far away from the several towns and villages, amongst the corrupted landscape, some sort of fancy house appeared. The frilled lizards are walking in masses out of their houses, and while most are stopped by the Pistol Shrimps, this gathering is the largest ever seen in LOBAR, they know what this appearing between the hills of their land means. And they make their presence obvious with a choir of jeers and cheers. Just like being in a Jonas Brothers concert... el sigh. Anyways...

The Heiress is finally here. And they're gonna get some hella autographs outta her.

Deploy the rest of the phernalia: the JUMPER BLOCK EXTENSION that goes on the Alchemiter, which will allow you to insert your Captchalogued items into the PUNCH CARD SHUNT and, in turn, in the Alchemiter itself. Once the previous steps are completed, you'll be able to FINALLY alchemize some cool gear...

A CD can also be deployed now. If successfully installed a program known as GristTorrent will load, allowing players to use each other's grist when needed. In addition, the PUNCH DESIGNIX can also be deployed now...

Josie is now able to REVISE, meaning that, if Divya has enough Grist, then Josie can build upon her house until it reaches the first gate of her land. This being an orange spirograph that stands high above Jhaveri's home.

The frilled lizards can be seen coming each time closer by a side of the house, and from the other, a small amount of black creatures. They have no special traits to them. They're just IMPS... whose sense of fashion seems to be the same as Ruchi's... Weird.

You need GRIST, but no creatures that grant it to you are near. Explore the house and its surrounding hill and maybe prototype RUCHISPRITE in the meantime.​

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Divya opened one eye to peek. The house and pool were still there, as well as the machines. But the world around was...different. The first word that came to Divya's mind when she saw the wasteland before her was destruction. Once proud structures reduced to barren skeletons and ashes. Smoke, smog, and plague covered the sky above, creating a blanket of blight as far as Div could see. Her sight was distracted by two orbs floating out of Ruchisprite and into the sky, one black and one white. The new Ruchisprite floated around jubilantly, now a solid violet color.

"Welcome to the Land of Bastilles and Rainbows, AKA LOBAR!" She spread her hands like a showcase presenter from the Price is Right. Still smiling, she began again, "Well, the Rainbows are long gone, but some of the Bastilles are still standing! And...I don't think quite everybody has died yet? Yes, there are some CONSORTS left, but YALDABOATH has done some damage. Whoops! Forget I said that. Tee hee!" She covered her mouth with a purple hand. Divya didn't even process most of what she said.

"What? Whats a consor-"

"G'day miss." A small orange lizard with a colorful frill tugged on Divya's shirt. She looked down at him.

"Wha..." Ruchisprite seemed pleased.

"Excuse me, I've forgotten my manners," he took a step back and bowed lowly. "I am Steve, a humble consort of your new home. I have come to greet our saviour, our Heiress!" He raised from his bow, and looked Divya in the eyes. "You've finally come, to fix this broken world. But I must leave, it is not safe outside. G'day, miss!" He scampered off like a dog who got to close to a porcupine.

"That, is a consort." Said Ruchisprite matter-of-factly. Divya looked around. Out of nowhere lizards started flocking to her general area, chanting about the Hieress and their saviour. Oh my. Panicking, Divya ran inside and locked the door. Ruchisprite phazed through the wall after her.

"You know, they've been waiting a long time for you. You could throw them a bone."

Divya glared at her friend ghost thing. "I don't have time for this! What is going on!?"

Ruchi sighed. She was beginning to feel like she was the only one who knew jack **** anymore.

"Okay, here's the rundown. You're a hero chosen from your planet to save this land, and in the end, your entire race. I mean, our entire race. For know, all you need to know is that this world is broken, and you need to discover your quest and complete it to save these lizards. But first..." she pointed to each of the machines, "We need to complete our collection af devices so we can start alchemy!"

"Alchemy?"

"Mixing items to make new and improved ones...like a weapon! Oh, I almost forgot. You need to pick a weapon! Remember those cards? Well, the green one is for a weapon!" Ruchi floated a little lower, meeting eye to eye with Divya.

"So...I get a weapon?"

"Yeah. Try and pick something that doesn't suck and you can use. Like don't pick a hammer or some crap. Get a sword maybe?"

"I already know what I'm getting..." Divya went upstairs and into her room. The pink walls contrasted greatly with the dark miasma outside her window. She rumaged around before she found her weapon...her practice gloves. She could sweeten these up later, right? Upgrade em. So for now the basically-hand-wrappings would work. She slipped them on, and the allocated them to her sylladex. Whoa...terminology. Where did that come from?

Ruchisprite floated through the floor and into the room. An eyebrow was raised.

"Glovekind? I guess it fits you. Ahaha, oh wait....THE GLOVEKIND FITS AHAHAHA!" Ruchisprite started rolling in the air. Divya was getting tired of her crap.

"Shut up! Geeez, you're so loud!" Ruchi stopped laughing so loudly.

"Ehehe, well, you should tell Josie to deploy some of the machines left. You'll need them soon." With that, she went through the wall and into Ruchi's room. Divya grumbled to herself.

"Turned into a ghost and now you know everything meh meh meh."

AV: Josie, Ruchi told me to tell you something.
    AV: She says that you need to deploy the rest of the machines and some items too...
    AV: Preferably next to the other ones so I don't have to be a gymnast when I'm using them.
    AV: Also, sorry if I seem snappy. Everything has been thrown at me at once and I'm pissed and unprepared for this and my head is still spinning. Does this game have some sort of calender I can look at?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
  • Divya: Lord Jesus, What The Hell Are Those Things?!

Not the fangirling lizards outside Divya's house, mind you! But rather, a group of some... black creatures... let's call them imps, and the one in the middle an ogre. Just for the sake of being able to tell which one is which. The one trait that stands out from their black bodies with no specific traits is that... well... they're dressed like Ruchi.

Spoiler:
    These Are The Imps.

Spoiler:
    And This The Ogre.

Now Picture them with Ruchi's clothes.
    They're not doing anything in particular, they wanted to make sure the Heiress is actually here. They are just watching her through her window... Learning from her behavior. Don't worry! They won't hurt you...

Until you finish alchemizing, that is. These buddies DO have some sense of honor, y'know?​

Behold, the GLOVEKIND

Boxing_gloves-150x150.gif

Punch, punch, combo, punch!

Your fancy gloves are now... equally fancy gloves. They didn't changed in anything but their weight -so much lighter now it's ridiculous-, so... Yay?​

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Leon Guemonde
    PA - periwinkleAdoucir
    Sylph of World

ACT 01 psyche

Leon: Have a 2x 4x Startle Attack

___________________________________________​

I staggered back down on the ground. As I landed, I felt tired and weak, like my "sugar rush" went on and I am left here, catching my breath. I also noticed my pen vanished again. It seems that Strife mode is just on for a limited time, like mana, synergy, nitrous, or even PP in video games that I usually play.

The lid went pshooom and opened. It revealed a periwinkle, no no, more like a purplish color, cylinder and a sphere that makes it hard to see because of its really blinding strobe effects. I also noticed the countdown on the machine. It is somewhere past the 15 minute mark, whatever that means :|

I took the cylinder in and placed it on the table near my computer. As I walked to the living room, I noticed the sphere is following me, shouting at me with its gibberish speak. I stopped infront of Serperior's urn and checked my tablet yet again! Oh look, another log from Ryan.

TS: Sorry.
    TS: Well, um... I'll place them where they're safe.

As I sat on the couches, I heard 2 big thuds. I think it came from outside! Before I became totally startled and make me do a 2x Startle Attack, 2 more big thuds came rolling, this time it's inside my room. I proceeded to do a 4x Startle Attack.

What I didn't noticed at that time was when the 4 thuds came, Serperior's urn toppled and most of his ashes sprinkled on the sphere. It then glowed very wildly.

Chalifoux

Years
  • Leon: Behold! ...What The Heck Is This Thing?!

Ashes fell on the spirograph, and within a matter of seconds -and a lot of flashy, disco lights-, the new sprite for our heroes' session has shown up! ...Or at least, half of it... As it turns out, not enough ashes from dear, sweet Serperior fell on the sprite to actually transform it into SERPERIORSPRITE, and, instead, you get ½SERPERIORSPRITE; half snake, half sprite. Half his head, one eye, and a half tail. Lucky you his insides are covered by a coat or purple-periwinkle spriteness.

½SERPERIORSPRITE: "Sssssszt!"

And now, he's just floating around, from machine to machine, trying to tell you what to do. Dowel, Lathe, Alchemiter, Dowel, Lathe, Alchemiter... This might take more of a while than it did with Dyvia, seeing as Serperior here cannot talk... Unless you were to throw some humanoid thing into it? Whatever. Just make sure to not die while you're at it.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Josie: deploy, prototype and connect

Josie's eyes widened. Now, remember that Josie didn't often get surprised and didn't often react much to anything. But now, she could not not react.

Divya threw a pink thing at Ruchisprite, and the screen suddenly turned all white. Some words emerged, accompanied by a new sight behind them. The words said:

Land of Bastilles and Rainbows

Josie instantly knew that something even stranger than anything she had ever seen before had just happened. The words faded away and the landscape that was now visible on her screen was a macabre one. It looked as if a war had been fought in the middle of a very old city, a city which was now decaying. And on a hill near it all stood now Divya's home. Josie zoomed in. She had to see if Divya was okay.

She was talking to Ruchisprite and some... lifeforms? Orange lizards. Josie could not hear what they were saying, of course. She could just see that they were interacting. As Divya ran back into the house, Josie hoped that she would contact her. That this was not just a game; that this had actually happened. Or maybe she wished for the opposite to be true?

The message came though, making Josie nod repeatedly in some effort to make herself accept that this was actually happening. Okay. They were really entering a game and avoiding falling meteors. Speaking of which...

She got up from her seat and to the window, opening it and leaning out slightly. Her room was on the fourth floor so there was quite a bit down. The sky was dark from yellowish, brownish clouds. Very strange. A wind was blowing, also. Ominously. Josie shuddered, but still didn't move a muscle in her face.

Back at the computer, she now read the message.

AV: Josie, Ruchi told me to tell you something.
    AV: She says that you need to deploy the rest of the machines and some items too...
    AV: Preferably next to the other ones so I don't have to be a gymnast when I'm using them.
    AV: Also, sorry if I seem snappy. Everything has been thrown at me at once and I'm pissed and unprepared for this and my head is still spinning. Does this game have some sort of calender I can look at?

SA: okay. I'll do that.
    SA: so ruchi knows things now?
    SA: I don't know about a calendar. I only saw the name of wherever you are now. pretty but macabre.
    SA: don't worry. you know I'm not easily offended.
    SA: also there seem to be some kind of monsters waiting outside your house.
    SA: they just don't look as nice as those little lizard folks.

Without wasting any more time, Josie deployed a JUMPER BLOCK EXTENSION and PUNCH CARD SHUNT. Both of those didn't seem to be deployable on their own, but when Josie accidentally hovered one over the ALCHEMITER, she found that they fit there. Next, she put the PUNCH DESIGNIX in the room or hallway closest to the pool, so that it was indoors next to a wall but still not too far away. And there was also some kind of CD which Josie put down right at Divya's feet, hoping that she would see it rather than kick it into the pool or step on it.

A knock suddenly came on Josie's door. She turned around just as it opened up.

"I've told you that you can't come in uninvited," she told her BROTHER with a dark look.

He didn't even smile back. "I knocked. But listen. FATHER is stressed up. He has ordered all the workers to go home from the castle, and he's told me to stay in my room quietly."

Josie's annoyingly persistent gut feeling tugged at her. "So what? Does he want me to do that too? I'm already doing it."

"Yeah... I just thought you wanted to know that..."

"What?"

"There might be some kind of catastrophe coming." BROTHER shrugged. "Apparently India was just stricken by a meteor shower that crushed houses. They say on the TV that showers might strike other parts of the world too, and they don't even know from where the meteors are coming."

Josie knew. She knew instantly when he had said the word CATASTROPHE what he meant. But she didn't let anything show. Her mind was forming plans and ideas.

"It's not certain that it would strike England, then."

"No, I guess not. But you know FATHER, he gets hyped up about anything."

"I know."

BROTHER looked behind her, taking a step into the room. "Hey is that your game?"

"It is. And I'm playing, so please excuse me, dorkhead."

That was unnecessary but BROTHER just smiled goofily and let himself out of the room again. Josie let out a breath. She had her plan ready. If the meteors really was because Divya started playing the game... Then Leon could have been struck by them as well, by now. It was very likely. He did seem stressed up last time she chatted with him.

Either, the meteors only struck the CLIENT players, or they would reach the SERVER players as well at some point. Should she stay put and serve Divya and hope for the best? Or should she try to save herself... and BROTHER. And FATHER, she guessed, not to mention the remains of the COUNTESS and all of the castle.

She needed someone to act as her own SERVER player and make her go to the same place as Divya was. But first...

She gripped the computer mouse hard and watched the black creatures waiting outside Divya's home in that strange way. Feeling unusually frustrated, she grabbed a piece of debris from the ground outside the house with the cursor, and whacked an IMP with it. The particular IMP yelled and ran around a corner of the house. The others watched the debris with growling faces, as if they wish that they could attack but wouldn't do so yet. They were really part of a game...

The fleeing IMP had run right to where the pool was. Oh no, maybe Josie had triggered its will to attack before Divya was ready! Ruchisprite came floating out towards the pool just then. Could she defend herself? Josie kept a cool face, but her heartbeat raced as her mind ran wild. In the debris right outside, lay a dusty BLUNDERBUSS of a very cool looking design. Anything would have been good now. But this was what Josie picked up and threw at Ruchisprite with the cursor, just before the IMP came close enough to throw itself at her...

An exploding noise from outside the castle pulled her back into the real world. What was that? Not the meteors already... Quickly, before BROTHER or FATHER came storming into the room again, Josie clicked around in the SBURB screen until she found what she was looking for again.

==> Become Server
    ==> Connect to Server​

Couldn't have been more obvious what she had to do. She had no idea of who she was connecting with now. Probably Divya since they were already connected? Yet, the fact that Ryan and Leon were also playing the game made her wonder... If even more people were, maybe? And were they all doing their own separate thing or were they all connected? She guessed the former. The latter would just be too incredible.

She clicked.

((OOC: this means, I'm now prototyping Ruchisprite with a blunderbuss.))

Chalifoux

Years
  • BLUNDERUCHISPRITE: ENTER

It's weird... being a sprite. Knowing stuff, and knowing that it's not yet time to tell them to Divya. But she will be ready eventually. Once she and her friends have gotten the jist of it. But still, there will be stuff she will have to learn by herself.

The Echeladder... LOSAF... Echidna... Their session.

Oh, what's this? An uncanny presence has appeared... Also something I already knew. Sprite powers, or whatever. These pesky imps. They're also very dumb, you just pretend not to notice them and float by the pool and they believe they've got you. Sheesh, why can't Divya alchemize something and get rid of them already?! Whatever, this one's mine. ALL MINE! But first, a weapon. Josie, if you may?

Ah, a Blunderbuss, I see you got exquisite tastes. This should do. Prototyping light go!

"Aye, aye, punk!" With another surge of light and a determined grin, Ruchi is now holding the Blunderbuss Josie threw at her as she eyes with a now devilish grin the imp who has attempted to attack her. The creature was knocked away by the sudden flash, leaving it prey to the might of the new, perfected BLUNDERUCHISPRITE.

"Take that!" With swift moves and rampant bullets, the imp is sent back as its precious Emporio Impani clothes are ruined. Weakened, his last sight is this punk that shot him. And with a final yelp of pain, it vanishes, making a counter appear in Josie's screen. 200 grist.

"Phernalia and Alchemizing are free, but building does require some grist!"

Doing a weird mix of floating and dashing, Ruchi trespasses with hast the walls of Divya's home. "Weeeee!" he spins around while blinking at Divya, showing her the new toy she's found. Who says you can't have fun destroying some imps?

"You get shot. You get shot. Everyone gets shot!" Within a matter of seconds, the weapon of seemingly unlimited ammo has taken care of the imps around Ruchi's house with a decent amount of clicks and booms and whatnot. Some lizards ran away in fear, but the others are now cheering their shiny saviour, "Go Lady Shiny, go!", "Stop it, you're making me blush! ... No, keep going!"

Now only the ogre is left. But he's not willing to fight Ruchi. Conversely, Ruchi is aware that taking care of all enemies won't do Divya any good. So, when you're ready alchemizing, you can take care of the ogre by yourself, right, Divya deary?​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

JOSIE: be the client player

You are now the client player. Which is to say, you are now Josie again. A fitting, doomfull yet harmonious track which we have already heard just started playing in your ongoing soundtrack playlist in your mp3 player.

Outside your house, cars and bikes are driving away. The last servants have left the house. Your FATHER has made them go home to evacuate the area or say goodbye to their families. He believes an apocalypse is indeed coming. And walking up to your window now and looking out, you can't say you don't slightly agree with him.

Since you clicked "Connect to Server" just a minute ago, everything seems to have gotten worse. The clouds above your home suddenly cleared up and the dreadful red lines in the sky are now visible. You can't say for sure since you aren't seeing any particular space stone heading in your direction, yet, but they sure bear some resemblance to meteors.

And something else has also become clear. You are all playing the same session of SBURB. When you had clicked that, a text appeared: "Connecting to [PA]..." Leon. You are Divya's server, Leon is your server and Ryan is Leon's server. It is obvious that Divya will have to become Ryan's server apparently, to save him from the meteors as well. Yes, quite obvious, we are all stunned by this revelation. Whoa, the same session all along, really?

Your BROTHER is trying to open up the door to your room, but to no avail. You have locked it now, and put a chair in the way. He can't help you this time. But you might be able to help him. If what happened to Divya's home can happen to your home too, you can save them. You feel sad for the servants now. They are more likely to get killed by meteors somewhere else than in this house. If you succeed as a client player, that is.

Still in full control of your nerves, at least enough, you pester your server player. You are kind of in need of his assistance now.

sublimeArrhytmia [SA] began pestering periwinkleAdoucir [PA]
    SA: leon.
    SA: I need you to deploy all the machines in my home.
    SA: preferably pretty quickly, and preferably on the same floor and in the same wing of the castle as my room lies in.
    SA: there are meteors on their way to england and you are apparently my server player.
    SA: also how are things going with ryan? are you inside the medium yet?
    SA: I really hope you have time to just, quickly, put these machines out for me, and also the little card that will allow me to make a strange item of some kind. if my game is the same as divya's.
    SA: ... my life pretty much depends on it.

What else can you do before Leon replies? BROTHER has given up knocking on the door. He is likely worried for you. You feel a sting in your heart, knowing that. You never like to upset him, not for real. Only for pretend.

You suddenly notice something you were too preoccupied to see before. There is something lying on your bed. Two... cards? One orange and one a deep green color. You pick them up and read SYLLADEX and STRIFE SPECIBUS. Hmm, what does this mean? Wait, you remember seeing Divya and Ruchi doing things with these earlier. They put stuff in them?

Testing it out, you take your mp3 player and put it onto the orange card. The player disappeared and showed up on the card. Huh? Now, that was some creepy magic. But you are no longer phased by that. SBURB is creepy and that is simply a fact. But how do you take the player out again? You wonder if you can just, sort of, reach in and...

Yeah, it worked. The mp3 player is in your hand again. You put it back on, with the same music looped.

The other card beckons you to put something inside it too. So you do that. You take a random fake-gold jewelry chain lying on top of a dresser together with some earrings and pendants you never really wear, and you drop this little chain onto the green card. A chain. Is what you choose. You can't imagine it's going to be all that important anyways.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • >Divya Jhaveri: Hammer Time

Divya grinned as she put her gloves on. Funny, they seemed lighter than usual. Ger grin turned quickly, however. A frown creeped across her face as she heard Ruchi in the background.

"Aye, aye, punk!" Oh jeez, what was she up to now?!

"Take that!" The very energetic sprite fluttered towards an imp, firing bullets rapidly. The imp has approximately 0.00001 seconds to reflect on its life before exploding into a bajillion pieces.

"Phernalia and Alchemizing are free, but building does require some grist!" Ruchisprite shouted as she whizzed by Divya,who growled.

Ruchi zipped through the house, the only creature stirring, much louder than a mouse."Weeeee!" She flies in circles around Divya, showing off her gun.

"You get shot. You get shot. Everyone gets shot!" Ruchi efficiently and effectively clears out the small horde of imps outside Divya's house. Some lizards ran away in fear, but the others are now cheering their shiny savior, "Go Lady Shiny, go!", "Stop it, you're making me blush! ... No, keep going!" Divya blushed a little too. Ruchi was so good at games. She just started this one and she's winning so easily!

But the ogre remained, and Ruchi did not seem inclined to attack it. Divya frowned harder. She supposed it was her job to take that monster out. She looked at her gloves. Alchemizing? She just mixed two items to make a new one? Simple enough. What could make gloves better...? Something pointy? Something hard? Maybe even something hot? Divya wasn't really sure what to do, so she decided to get a bunch of stuff. It was free, right?

Down in the kitched, Divya grabbed a handfull of knives and captalogued them. Then she ran to the bathroom and grabbed her hair straightening iron, passing a strange piano next to the back door as she did. Must be the other machine. And finally she went into her dad's room and found her mom's old diamonds. She went back to the pool and stopped. What machine? She assumed the lathe, since that's where her card went. But wait...didn't the card have holes in it? Ruchi flew by again.

"Use the Punch Designix, silly!" With that she was off. Divya assumed it was the piano thing in the grand foyer. Divya went inside. Apparently, you put the card in, type out he code, and then hit enter. Easy. She did that for all of her items, including a blank card. Gotta make more, right?

She went back outside and to the lathe. A bunch of dowels sat there, waiting for her. A lizard cam out from behind them, causing Divya's heart to skip a beat.

"Oh, sorry miss, didn't mean to scare ya. Thought you might need these here, so I had my lads make some for you." He pointed to the cruxtruder, which three lizards now operated to mass produce dowels.

"Oh...thank you, sir." The small reptilian did a low bow.

"Well, G'day miss. I have bucketheads to supervise." He scampered off the the cruxtruder yelling commands, "Hey! You! Get off that, thats not the right leva!" Divya giggled. These lizards, erm, consorts, were funny. But she did not have time to waste. She loaded a dowel on the machine, and slotted in two cards, the knives and the gloves. A funny looking dowel came. She repeated the process with the Straightening Iron+Gloves and Diamond+gloves. She then wheeled the totems to the alchemizer. First, she loaded the diamond gloves. The machine whirrled up and...out came the "Teeny Tiny Diamond Gloves". Huh. Divya guessed it wasn't so easy. If only there was a way to adjust the size...

Next, she did the Knife Gloves. Out came her gloves with..Knives sticking out of the fist. That was cool, she guessed. Putting them on, it seemed like the knife part was magically sealed to the knuckes. The were really unbalanced, however, and probably dangerous. They were dubbed "Literal Punch Daggars"

Last, Divya alchemized the "Fists o' Flame". She cautiously slipped them on. They didn't seem so ho- OH GOD THE OUTSIDE IS VERY HOT. Divya sucked on her thumb. Note to self: Don't touch the outside of the Fists o' Flame. This is a quality weapon. And in good timing too.

A shadow suddenly covered the poolside. The four lizards ran off screaming.

This does not bode well...

Divya slowly turned around, Fists o' Flame on. Before her stood a menacing ogre, in a not so menacing, really cute outfit. Oh Dear.But the Flame in Divya's hands seemed to spark a flame in her heart, something she didn't think she had. Light danced in her eye as her lip curled back into a smile. Fists crunched together slowly, warming the palms of her hands. The ogre crept forward, towering over the machines, much less Divya. Normally, a hero would say a corny punch line here. But all this hero could do was laugh. Now she knew why Ruchi liked playing games so much.

It was an excuse to fight.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years

• Ryan Grove; SOMETIME
    Bathroom->Room
    RYAN: tell Nick to stop getting tigers so that you can look at the news

The FLUSH of the TOILET sounds as you walk away, washing your HANDS, fixing your GLASSES, and LOOKING SEXY in the MIRROR. Then you remember that you should be more urgent and run to your bedroom with extreme haste.

"I just went Got Tiger! Oh yeah! GOT TIGER MAN, HE AIN'T TOO FAST FOR ME!"

An ACCOMPLISHMENT shows up on the corner of the screen, with a hand holding up a TIGER. Apparently, he's playing some kind of platformer where the Tiger is really hard to get. You roll him off your laptop and sit there crossed legged, stroking Rufus. You feel like THE MOST VILLAINOUS OF VILLAINS as you sit down and close the game, earning a ever-exaggerated "NOOOOOOO!" from your brother and a purr-growl thing from your dog. You laugh evilly, which is really a bunch of EXAGGERATED WHEEZES. You have a coughing fit afterwards, where your mother runs in and gives you-

Haha no. She skips you and goes to your brother, who doesn't need it. You then proceed to SMACK her hand and point to the glass, which is still full of VODKA. "Oh." She giggles. "My bad. Guess I need to stop being so tip-sy, huh? I'll get you some water, Nicky~" she says to your brother, ruffling his HAIR. "O-oh, and don't checksh the newsh, kay Ryan? Such a goosh little one..." She swaggers to her room. She's obviously not full out DRUNK, but she definitely needs to stop drinking. You check the NEWSH against her wishes, while Nick sits on a CHAIR in front of your TV, watching G4- which is rerunning old episodes of Attack of the Show. Again.

You keep stroking Rufus's fur as you check the news. You let go of the MOUSE in horror.

This isn't happening! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! It's as if the world is ending. You just can't... NO! WHY WOULD YOU CANCEL POKEMON X&Y?!

You then click on the next article.

NO MORE VIDEOGAMES EVAR?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You then click on the following article.

Oh. There's METEORS falling onto the EARTH. That sort of explains all the recent turns of events, and there are meteors falling at Leon's place. And then Josie and Divya... You hope those two are okay, too. You subconsciously grab a jar of PEANUT BUTTER and stick a FINGER in. You're shaken a bit. You slurp the finger noisily. Then you repeat a few times, before checking SBURB. You see there's nothing to do, and lay on your BED as you watch Leon do... whatever the hell he's doing, really. You don't notice. Is this the apocalypse? Well... I guess it's time to say goodbye.

First you say goodbye to your PLASMA TV. Nick yells at you to "stop being so gay and get off the plasma." That was rude. To gay people, you mean. You suppose that's enough saying goodbye to the PLASMA though.

Next, your LAPTOP...

And your XBOX...

And your 3DS...

And the REST OF YOUR VIDEOGAMES...

And Rufus... although Rufus is probably the only one who returns any AFFECTION...

And...

---

A few minutes have passed. You decide to leave Leon alone for a moment, as since there's meteors falling, you decide you'll talk to Josie and Divya instead. It would at least do to make sure everyone's okay, right? And talk to them before it's all over.

First things first, Divya.

theoreticalSilence [TS] began pestering ardentVotary [AV]

TS: I'm guessing the world's ending over where you're at?
    TS: I seriously hope it's not Sburb... uh, never mind me.
    TS: Hopefully you still have some peanut butter to snack on before the world ends, eh?

Next, Josie. You are clearly irritated by the look on your face, but maybe not so much by the words you type.

theoretcialSilence [TS] began pestering sublimeArrhythmia [SA]

TS: So, uh. Hello. And I'm guessing I have to say "good bye" as well.
    TS: Considering the world's ending and all that.
    TS: Actually... give me a moment.

You get an idea. Since Leon connected to a server, who's to say you can't?! You grin even wider when you remember the crossed out Connect to Server option. You click on it, seeing it slowly say "Connecting to [AV]..." you understand now. You understand. Everything. You grab your machete and shoo your brother back to his room. You put it in it's holder, and sling onto your chest. It looks beautiful. So. Beautiful. You also get your Rubix Cube. If you ever get out of this, you're going to smash it on the ground like it's a football and you just scored a touchdown.

You pester Divya.

TS: Okay, so apparently your my server player for Sburb, which means you aren't clueless.
    TS: That's good.
    TS: You're probably really busy right now, but when you can, set this up for me, alright?
    TS: Yeah. I'll be waiting.

You lay on your bed. You're wearing a black shirt with a blue USB drive on it. Your USB necklace is hanging from your neck. Your machete is on your back. Your glasses clear up the sights in front of you, and your head is in a mess. You're ready.

A voice in another room yells "GOT TIGER!" Something is knocked over in your mother's room. And not so far away, a girl who has DNA similar to yours steps out of a pharmacy, racing back home to say her last goodbyes. Or so she thinks.

Last edited:
    Back