• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [IC]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

• BEAUTIFUL
    CREATURES

[ OOC THREAD - [S-HIGHLIGHT]IC THREAD[/S-HIGHLIGHT] ]... [ RATED K+ ] ... [ THEME SONG ] ...[ OPEN SPOTS ]​

WONDER MAP

SUNSET
    Somewhere around 6pm~

Mystery_Dungeon_World_Sky.png

===> Golden Town

===> ???

===> ???

===> ???

===> ???

ROSTERS
    Will update constantly, so please bear with me.

Guilds

TBA

Travelers

NPCs
    705.png

Antagonists
    714.png
    147.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Beach.png

Golden Shores

Average Contents Within This Area:
    94% Sand, 5% Krabby, 1% Hot Air
    The Golden Shores are a beautiful, peaceful place, where the breeze is warm and welcoming, the air very damp, and the Krabby very troll-ish. Until the most recent batch of events - also known as "oh my friggin god some random Pokemon were washed up somebody save us!!!!!111!!!oneonetwo!!" - , the shores have always been for gazing at sunsets, theorizing on the meaning of life, important life-changing meetings, and even the occasional romantic rendezvous.

Likewise, the only Pokemon native to the shore are Krabby, and they don't usually attack you, unless you are in possession of a certain piece of underwater fast-food item that just so happens to be a Patty of Krabby-like proportions, of whom any resemblance or mention is nothing but mere coincidence.

The water is obviously salty, so don't drink it, unless you want to experience one of the most horrible things to ever taste... On second thought, go ahead, make my day. It is a nice place to swim for any Pokemon (except Fire-Types, Ground-types, Rock-types, idiot Pokemon, and most likely for you, because yes).

The only inhabitants of this sector are Krabby, although their species is shy enough to remain hidden in the day, coming out only during sunset in order to blow bubbles around the shore (a trait shared by the Krabby of numerous beaches around) and, overall, create a beautiful scenery with the light that is reflected on every bubble's surface

No items, treasure, hostile Pokémon, or any other sort of thing belonging to the more proper dungeons appear here.

In the odd occasion, however, in which the local Krabby are annoyed for whatever reason - such as you making them angry, then they indeed will fight back and, if such thing ever happens, you can have the following chart for reference on their species:
    098.png
    Krabby | Lv.5 | Golden Shores | Recruitable
    Although, for the time being, you are unable to recruit any of their species.​

Chalifoux

Years

• From beneath the horizon comes a small, blurry figure. With a sound of walking in sand, increasing in volume, the shade takes on a deep-green coloration, and their shape slowly comes into view. The shade transforms into a Turtwig, saddened looks adorning his face. He comes closer to the end of the beach ever so slowly, as if it was trying to delay his arrival with the remainders of his will.

From the nearby rocks, shimmering after the sun caresses their scarlet skin, comes a group of Krabby, moving in non-defined patterns, always walking from side to side. Pincers clasping as they walk closer to the edge of the nearby rocks, pronouncing their names rhythmically and with perfect tempo as they stop and clasp their pincers in unison, joining the calming sea breeze and constant flowing of the seas.

Stopping by the edge of the beach, with an empty stare, Sotelo the Turtwig sits on his stomach, stubby legs stretched out as he simply lays there, staring at the setting sun, and the orange blanket that began covering the surroundings. Sighing, as he began to watch the Krabby beginning to blow bubbles around.

As the light began to flicker and dance across the increasing amount of bubbles that were seen around, he sighed once more.

It's been a while now, and I still haven't found a way back.

01.1: Hey, I Just Met You!

"Gah!
    No!
    Don't let go!"

You had trouble sleeping, and thoughts and snippets of conversations that went like the previous flicker ever so constantly across your head. You hear rumbling, and lightning as well. A lightning storm, perhaps? You're not entirely sure, but it's not like you can make up what these random conversations and blurry images mean as a whole.

As you open your eyes, you detect a few things: sand, you're lying over it, and may or may not have eaten some while unconscious. It's almost noon, with the sun about to finish setting in the horizon. The relaxing sound of waves colliding against said sand reverberates thru your ears and, most importantly, there's some Turtwig yelling and being panicked at you, running in circles while rambling nonsense.

"OhmygoshareyouokayImeanohmygoshwahthashappenedjustnowandwhywereyoujustwashedupoutoftheblueandohmygoshareyouhurtjust oh my god!" Spits the turtle Pokémon, his words tripping with themselves creating a sound that is almost unintelligible.

React. You will notice the fact that you're not the only one lying on the sand. There are several other Pokémon, and right now none of them remembers anything other than their names and the fact that they were humans before whatever is happening right now. Interact afterwards. Introduce yourselves, then wait for the next GM Post.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Revor the Larvitar: (1.01) I have to be dreaming... whoever I am.

"Gah!
    No!
    Don't let go!"

The words went through his head like a speeding bullet. Lightning crackled. The strong sound of rumbling was heard. Revor was having some sort of super-nightmare.

"Ack! Koff! Wheeze!" Revor coughed, realizing he had somehow inhaled sand. But how? His eyes shot open, revealing the beach environment he was now lying in. He was lying on his side, and what he saw shocked him. A Tyrunt. Were those even real? He couldn't even remember if Pokémon existed, but he knew what they were. He had to be dreaming... whoever he was. Revor quickly realized he had somehow obtained a case of severe amnesia. But... how? How was he on a beach? The last thing he could remember was... well... nothing actually. But he was very sure he wasn't on a beach when he fell asleep. Maybe that's when the amnesia happened? Nothing made sense to him.

Revor soon came to realize a strange fact. Everything was... well... not human-sized. It all seemed larger, like he was only two feet tall. He rolled over onto his back, which set him into a position that allowed him to see the rest of his body.

He. Was. A. Larvitar.
    A high-pitched, though short shriek was heard throughout the beach.

The next thing he knew, a Turtwig was running in circles, rambling nonsense.
    "OhmygoshareyouokayImeanohmygoshwahthashappenedjustnowandwhywereyoujustwashedupoutoftheblueandohmygoshareyouhurtjust oh my god!" the turtle Pokémon panicked with nearly inaudible wording.

Okay, I must be dreaming, Revor thought. I can just get this over with, wake up, and retain my memory. Of course, he could only hope he was right. The amnesia made him confused though. Was that even possible to happen in a dream? But he couldn't think about it right now. Revor just had to go with it. But he couldn't.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming, I want to be human again!" he screamed, panicking and running in circles. He didn't remember what being human was like, but he wanted the feeling back. This couldn't have been real. Right?

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Tanner; The Amnesiac

Level: 5 | Equipped: N/A | ???: Daheck

"Gah!
    No!
    Don't let go!"

"Graaagh..."

The sound of claws and moving sand is eminent as what seems to be a mini-gator thing gets up on his two feet. Actually, he looked like a gator. Now he just looks like a load of sexy. No, no, he doesn't really. He yawns and stretches, and juts his head forward- before losing balance and realizing he's flinging himself forward. The sheer amount of acceleration due to this action sends him flying- the force, which has high momentum as well as a great mass and acceleration, is enough to send him into the sand. Calibrating himself, he starts to walk; quickly getting a headache not from the walk, but from something else. These are slowly moving steps before he remembers what he had been woken up by.

"Hm, aren't you a Larvitar? Yeah, keep screaming like that, everyone's only sleeping after all." He yawns quietly. "Hrm, a Larvitar, huh... I must be sleeping or something. Wait..." He gently waddles into the water. Sort of. "Eurgh. I'm all wet now... so I really am not dreaming... wait!" He looks at himself. "I'm a Tyrunt. Not a human. A Tyrunt. I'm... I'm positive I was once a human. Go figure, that's why my head his bigger." He scratches his now tail. "Whatever. I think a nap is in-"

He turns to the Turtwig, who he only realizes exists now. "Hrm, I'm fine. But by all the people yelling, I'm never going to get any sleep. You guys should learn-" he makes a fist and smacks his own chest twice with it- "to respect the nap. It's a very important part of any muchacho's day, so yeah. Might as well just stay up now, though." The still unnamed Tyrunt plops onto his sitting muscle successfully, licking his lips. They feel dry. Maybe his lips will always feel dry now. Tanner doesn't mind. Wait... that's right. My name... is Tanner. He grins. No, Tanner doesn't mind at all. He walks over and looks into the water. Surprisingly, it's clear.

Why is that surprising? And... what's with that scar? He closes the eye with the scar over it, and his headache quickly goes away. Interested, he closes both eyes and opens the one with the scar open; that explains it, there's no color then. Perhaps it would be a better idea to keep it closed... and he does close it... but something else bothers him.

For some reason, he knows he was once a human. But he gets this feeling that, whatever he had done as a human, it wasn't of importance. In fact, he gets the feeling that whatever he had done as a human, it would be trumped by what he could do as a Pokemon. He lays down, noting he doesn't know much about Pokemon. Actually, when he turns his gaze to the sea, he realizes he doesn't know much about anything. This must be that feeling that they call amnesia. His grip tightens, his three little claws on his little hand feeling amazingly alien yet familiar. His scar, it felt almost like what differentiated by everyone else there. Besides being conscious as well as so relaxed...

His gaze turns to the mass of bodies swept over on the beach. He wasn't the only one. He obviously wasn't the only human, as evidenced by the Larvitar running around. Tanner harrumphed, still laying on his back. The thing seemed like it couldn't get a grip. He looked around. Maybe he shouldn't have been so calm, given the circumstances, but he couldn't help it.

Perhaps it was because things were so strange that, in contrast, he felt comfortable to an extent.​

Years
  • Somewhere... on an idyllic beach...

"Gah!
    No!
    Don't let go!"

What... Who's saying that? It's so dark... A funny little robot shifts in the sand, slowly opening its eyes. And now it's really... beige, actually. What is this? Sand? Why is there sand? The robot slowly stands, when his other senses return, hitting him like a tidal wave. "Okay, screaming, running around, panicking, asking if I'm okay... Am I okay? I remember... Pete! My name isn't Okay, it's Pete! Wait..."

He looks himself over. "Legs! I've got legs! Two legs, two arms, hands that can become fists, I think I'm okay! I'm still human in general body shape, at least. A bit shorter, a bit more... made of minerals... and I glow! What just happened?"

Pete waves his arms, noting he's taller than ever other creature on the beach. "Attention all... creatures! Don't panic! Someone needs to keep a clear head!" He punches the ground in frustration. "And that's not my strong suit!"

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • "Gah!
    No!
    Don't Let go!"

"Huh...of course I want cheese on it, who do you think I mrgmlg." A green lump mutters while lying face down in the sand. "Ptuh! Ugh, sand doesn't taste good, I feel like there's some pun related to mud pies in there...but maybe first I should figure out what...Arms! I can't feel the last few feet of my arms! Oh god something terrible happened I've got stumps!" The green lump pushes itself upright to Reveal a Treecko with deep green eyes, moments later it begins to flail it's arms around until one of it's hands passes in front of it's face and it stops to stare at said appendage for about a minute. Wait...that's not a stump...that's a tiny green hand, with bulbous fingers...and it moves however I try to move my hand... It is only then that the Treecko looks around it and finally notices all the other pokemon going through their own stages of waking up and acclimating (panicking for some).

That looks like a Treecko's hand...But that's not right, my hand is bigger and looks like...um...what does it look like? It looks like a human hand of course...but what does a human hand look like...My brain hurts, or is that throbbing from whenever I crashed here...Maybe I should ask someone where to

"OhmygoshareyouokayImeanohmygoshwahthashappenedjustnowandwhywereyoujustwashedupoutoftheblueandohmygoshareyouhurtjust oh my god!"

"Whoah! Slow down buddy!" The Treecko shouts, holding up a hand in an attempt to silence the Turtwig. "Listen here for a second, do you know how I got here? My name is Jon and I'm really confused...Hey my name is Jon, I remembered something! Awesome!" Jon paused for a second then his face got really serious and his eyes bore down on the Turtwig with great intensity. "And do you happen to have any cheese? I don't know what it is...I just know that I want it. Wait a second...you're asking if we're okay instead of freaking out about yourself like everyone else here is...Are you from around here? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not...well as sure as I am about anything right now.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Life of a Frog Whose Just Recently been A Human – Serial 1.1

Theme Song
    Level 5 - Poison Sting, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, X-Scissor.​

In a quaint place, which was now not so much a quaint place lay a blue lump on the sand. All of a sudden, the blue lump jumped up due to the fact that there was sand. After getting up, it was revealed to be a very, very sand covered Croagunk. Croagunks are usually ugly but they look even uglier if they are covered with sand.

"Oh gosh!" he panted. "Why am I eating sand?" Then he looked at himself. 'Why the hell am I blue in color!' he thought. He was right. He was a dark blue bipedal creature. He had three toes which were black in color and three fingers in which the fingers on the sides were black while the finger in the centre was orange. He then stared at the centre of his body. There were two bands of white color on top of which there was a black marking.

'Can there be anything weirder than this.' he thought until he saw his face on the surface of the water. His face looked like something and had orange cheek pouches with some purple color on them. The Croagunk almost fainted when he realized what the purple liquid was. 'I have poison in my body. And it doesn't harm me.'[/I] he whimpered. His eyes were somewhat black in color and the pupils were present in the centre and were yellow in color.

"Why, did you do this to me, you impetuous scoundrel whose name I don't know…………" he shouted while looking up into the sky.

He then realized something. 'Wait I remember I was a human and however humans look I know that they don't look like this.' he reflected. "My name is…………… Rupert."

Rupert did a victory dance on knowing his own name. Then he paused. He realized he didn't remember anything else. He sat down and thought for a while. Not coming upon any idea he spat on the ground. The spit came out in a purple color and Rupert almost screamed until he stopped at the last minute, remembering that he had poison in his mouth.

Rupert then looked out in the distance and saw some other things in the distance. They were different from himself and Rupert then thought that these things could tell him about what the heck he was called. He looked at the water and then decided to drink some as that sand had made him really, really thirsty. He took one long sip and then spluttered and held his throat.

He was a fool to actually drink sea water. He threw more sand into his mouth and then spluttered it out again. That had helped to overcome the saltiness but it had made Rupert even thirstier. He found some black sunglasses buried in the sand. He picked it up and then wore it. He found a sudden urge to put a twig in his mouth but there were no trees anywhere close by.

He then walked like an extremely cool guy and just behind the other things and then began firing questions at them. "What the heck am I called? What are creatures of our type called? Do you know any other humans? I'm uncertain about what to do now? Where is the nearest town? Do you'll know any humans here? I was a human but I've lost all my memory!" he stopped for a secondbefore the last question came to him." Do you'll know any place where I can get some food or water?"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Kaller: The Squirtle that was Once a Human but is Now No Longer a Human Due to a Series of Unfortunate Events. You Dig?
    Obscure Questions Answered by Even More Obscure Questions

"Gah!
    No!
    Don't let go!"

The light blue lump shot up like a blur. The heck am I? He looked around for a moment, feeling the sand with his hands. It was a beautiful, sunshiney day. Wow. I can't remember a thing...Why does it make sense that I'm on a beach? That shouldn't make any sense! What even IS a beach anymore? He began to grip sand within his fingers, letting it sift through them as he thought. He began to chew his lip as he thought. What's my name again? Kenji? Kazu? Kaido? Kaller?...Yeah..Kaller. That's it! He released his lip and smiled. Man...my fingers are stubbier than usual. And pointier too. He looked down and saw blue stubby arms, blue stubby legs, and a blue curly tail lying out to the side. Man...I must be dreaming. Or doing some drunken cosplay or something, He shivered at the thought of the latter. Surely I'm not that evil. He chuckled quietly and walked over to the shore to wash his face off. He closed his eyes as he brought the water over his face. It felt quite refreshing, in all honesty. He opened his eyes to find the exact face of a Squirtle staring at him. Wow...I really went overboard with this cosplay thing. He thought seriously for a moment that he was seriously a Squirtle. That can't be...I know this face...It's...A Pokemon's...

"HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP! I'M A SQUIRTLE!"

Kaller looked behind him to find an entire swarm of Pokemon, several of which were grass types. Holy crap...These guys better not be hostile. Noticing a red scarf and a pair of triangular shades, he wrapped the scarf around his neck, and placed the glasses on his head. He walked over to the group with a brand new look of machoness on his face. "So...I don't suppose anybody else is as clueless as I am?" He looked around, looking for a calm face, finding quite a few. "Because, I, am clueless as the rest of you, I'm sure." He gave a brief laugh and moved his head to where the sunlight glared off of his shades.

Chalifoux

Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of A Potato ❦

1.1 - In Which Questions Are Answered

First he's panicking over random Pokémon being zonked out on the beach, but then Sotelo realizes that these folks are either crazy or are playing a prank on him. Most likely both. Placing the modest bag he's carrying on his back, a white medal shaped like an egg with wings - with a silver gem in the middle of it - placed neatly in the front. He turns his sight towards the first lump to rise, a Larvitar that screams and shouts, assuring the fact that he is a human.

"Pardon?" Sotelo asks in confusion by the green monster's inquiry, "Human, you say? You look just like a regular Larvitar to me."

Then comes a Tyrunt, scolding both over the fact that they should not interrupt his nap, or something. He engaged in some sort of epiphany by the sea. Sotelo decided not to interrupt him.

Joining the self-discovery club was a Golett, who seemed incredibly surprised by the fact that he possessed limps. He dragged the attention of everyone else by telling them not to panic. Sotelo's confusion only increased.

"Panic? Is this some kind of prank? Seriously, what's the deal with y'all" He could not help ask by the show that was playing around him. Humans? Impossible. One is believable after the shock sinks in, two is still tolerable. A huge bunch of them? He don't bit that bone at all.

He turned to a Treecko, who asked him for cheese. What's cheese, anyways? He decided to reply to his next inquiry instead:

"I still don't buy your act of being human entirely, but..." He begins, and sighs before continuing, "I'm from here... sort of. I should tell you name first, I-"

"What the heck am I called? What are creatures of our type called? Do you know any other humans? I'm uncertain about what to do now? Where is the nearest town? Do you'll know any humans here? I was a human but I've lost all my memory!" he stopped for a secondbefore the last question came to him." Do you'll know any place where I can get some food or water?" Spitted a Croagunk with a rather suave way of walking the moment he reached him.

"Okay let's play this nice game. I answer questions and you quietly wait for each reply, piling the fewest amount of them as possible."

Sotelo takes a deep breath, and then proceeds with another spurt of words that are tied together:

"No, you're not dreaming. This is pretty much real. You were all suddenly tosed at the shore rather abruptly. I dunno why, but it just happened out of the blue. I have no cheese, but I do happen to live in Golden Town nearby. You," he was now facing the Creagunk from before, "You are a Croagunk. You all are Pokémon. Golden Town is just a few minutes from here. I suppose you could say we're amongst humans right now. Food and water are all in supply in Golden Town, and finally," He's now facing the Squirtle, whose prescience he noticed just now, "We might all be equally clueless as to what is going on right now."

A deep breath is taken, he soon decides to continue.

"My name is Sotelo. I suppose we can get better acquainted, then I can take you to Golden Town so that you-"

Rustling from far way, several shouting is heard, some low, some high, from far away jumps a huge lump. Said figure soon takes the shape of a small, purple bat of elongated ears. It is a Noibat, and behind him comes a Dratini, propelled by two red balloons, one tied snugly around his neck and the other one on the tip of his tail. The former of the Dragon-type duo is holding a small, blue container within his tiny legs.

"What was... that about?" Sotelo replies in confusion at the rather odd scene that took place.

"Shomebody get thoshe thieves!" Yells a voice that is nearing by. A slug of green checks, no eyes and a light blue, slightly purple coloration.

"Sligoo?" Sotelo asks as he sees him coming nearby, "What's going on, who were those guys?"

Sligoo reaches Sotelo and company, takes a deep breath and replies, "They took away my Sli-Goo, I have to take it back!" says the slug, obviously pronouncing Sli-Goo without his slushy accent, because plot.

"Sli-Goo?"

"It isn an item that raishesh my Defenshesh, and a pershonal treashure of mine. Pleashe, Shotelo, help me get it back and," he stops, after noticing the folks surrounding Sotelo with his non-existing eyes. Go figure, "And who might they be?"

"I... That will have to wait for a bit, let's go get your treasure first, Sligoo!" Sotelo then turns to face the rest of the crew, "I know you're still panicked on all this but, could I please get you to help out?"

Reply. You really don't have much of a choice but to accept, tho. Once that is done, note that you join Sotelo and Sligoo, as they all approach an opening towards a cave by the side of the beach. Do note that LakituBroz will refrain from posting for the time being, because plot. Further instructions will be provided afterwards~

[Lv.5] [Male] [@ Azure Bow]
    [Overgrow] [Moveset]
    Explorer Bag:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Journeys of the wannabe "Emerald Knight"
    Chapter 1: The Amnesiac Explorer Team!

Part I: The First Dungeon​

The Treecko staggered back with a rather annoyed look on his face when a Croagunk practically shoved him out of the way and rudely interrupted the Turtwig's answering of his very logical question to shout his own panicked queries. Grrr...I bet he was right about to tell me that wherever he's from has plenty of Cheese...whatever it is. His frown however did the joyous flipping it's up-side to the downward position when the Turtwig seemed to calm down from his earlier case of scatterbrain even amidst all the confusion and briefly explained the situation as well as could be expected before things got even weirder.The Turtwig finally introduced himself, before saying they could get acquainted on the way to Golden Town.

Before they could go anywhere a Noibat and a Dratini that apparently wasn't content to wait until it evolved flew and floated by with balloons respectively, and the Noibat was carrying some sort of...greasy goop thing. After this strange occurrence the shouting in the distance from earlier explained itself in the shape of a Sligoo calling the dragon-type pair thieves and begging for help. Having no better options Jon, of course, followed Sotelo and Sligoo until they stopped in front of a beach cave. Oooohhhhh, it's probably limestone, if that exists here...wait what's limestone again?

Sligoo asked who all the others were and Sotelo asked the question that Jon had a strange feeling was coming. "I... That will have to wait for a bit, let's go get your treasure first, Sligoo!" Sotelo then turns to face the rest of the crew, "I know you're still panicked on all this but, could I please get you to help out?"

The strange cheese-obsessed Treecko with the uncharacteristic green eyes put his little hand to his little chin and thunk REAL HARD for a few seconds before doing a small fist pump and walking closer to the Potato. "It's not like I have anywhere else to go anyways, but I hate bullies and thieves. And since I'm a Pokemon right now I should actually have the strength to do something about it for once. Sotelo, was it? You can count me in!"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Ah Yeh! Words and Stuff!
    Doing Things with People

Kaller listened to the Turtwig, who was now making actual sense, answer questions hastily asked by a rude looking, and sounding, Croagunk. Great! There's a town nearby! I love supplies! Maybe I can get an Oran Berry! Perhaps an Apple of epic proportions! There were so many opportunities! I could meet new Pokemon! I could make friends! His jaw dropped in an awkward way, unless you knew what was going on in his mind. I. Can. Become. A Blastoise. It took all of his willpower not to jump around willy-nilly.

Moments later, an awkward pair of dragon types appeared out of the wild, one a Noibat with a smallish box clenched in his tiny little feet, the other a Dratini with a poorly constructed flying device comprised of two balloons. I bet I could make something better than that. A few moments more and a Sligoo came bursting out of the wilderness, screaming about how the two previous dragon types had stolen his precious Sli-Goo.

Kaller was about to go on a tirade about how rude it was to interrupt someone, but Sotelo, as the Turtwig introduced himself, asked them to help with the mission.

Kaller followed the two to the entrance of a small cave by the sea, following right behind a Treeko. The Treeko agreed and even gave a cool little speech. Kaller secretly approved and looked to the other two. "You know, I've always had problems with crap like this back home." He readjusted the triangular sunglasses framing his head and nodded. "I'm in." He looked to Sotelo. "You know what?" He smirked and crossed his arms in a brave pose. "I'm Kaller. Kaller the Bold, and I'm going to put a stop to evil here."

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Life of a Frog Whose Just Recently been A Human – Serial 1.2

In which a Turtle Asks For Help​
    Theme Song
    Level 5 - Poison Sting, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, X-Scissor.​

The creature who called himself a Turtwig, who was nervous at one time started answering all their questions frantically. Apparently, they were all called pokemon and there was a town called Golden Town nearby. Rupert sniggered to himself at the thought of a Town named 'Golden Town.'

Then the Turtwig called Rupert a Croagunk. What the heck is a Croagunk? All of a sudden a weird flying thing called Noibat flew by carrying something slimy in it's claws. Then it's partner, a weird creature who the others called Dratini which was itself wet and moist due to the slime around it's body, flew by with a terrible flying contraption consisting of two balloons.

Then a slimy creature which was called a Sligoo came crawling behind and shouted that those pokemon were thieves and they had stolen his precious 'Sli-Goo.' Then Sotelo the brave potato Turtwig ordered everybody to come with him so that they could get the Sli-Goo back. All of a sudden, before Rupert could give his own opinion everybody was gathered in the entrance of the cave.

The Treecko gave a brief speech over how much he hated bullies and that he would help Sotelo and co. to fight those thieves and get back Sligoo's precious Sli-Goo. After that the Squirtle gave around the same speech and in a brave pose announced that he was called Kaller the Bold or whatever and he would put a stop to evil there.

Rupert rolled his eyes and felt sleepy. Whatever he had done as a human was probably much more active than just announcing that you hate bullies and stuff. He then saw that he had nothing else to do. Anyway, rescuing that thing would be fun.

"My name is Rupert." he announced, not hinting any of the boredom he had shown before. "I haven't thought of any title to go with my name but you can call me.......er........... you can think of a name. I guess I have no choice, but let's go rescue that 'Sli-Goo.' Does anyone know where you can find a twig here?" he questioned when he felt the sudden urge to put something in his mouth.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Tanner; Taken advantage [of]

Level: 5 | Equipped: N/A | ???: Daheck

Tanner's eyes deviated to Soltelo or whatever his name was after sitting and poking at the sand. His calm eyes watched him speak after he got closer specifically to listen.

"No, you're not dreaming. This is pretty much real. You were all suddenly tosed at the shore rather abruptly. I dunno why, but it just happened out of the blue. I have no cheese, but I do happen to live in Golden Town nearby. You, you are a Croagunk. You all are Pokémon. Golden Town is just a few minutes from here. I suppose you could say we're amongst humans right now. Food and water are all in supply in Golden Town, and finally.... We might all be equally clueless as to what is going on right now. My name is Sotelo. I suppose we can get better acquainted, then I can take you to Golden Town so that you-"

Tanner turned to look at the sky, a Noibat and a Dratini on... balloons? Flying towards a cave, one of them holding some weird jelly thing in it's hands. Tanner snorted. He didn't know who they were, but they looked like fools. But it was the next request that intrigued him. When a Sligoo comes in saying they stole his Sli-goo, which is kind of confusing but whatever, Tanner grins slightly. For some reason, he knows what's coming next.

"I know you're still panicked on all this but, could I please get you to help out?"

Tanner watches the others agree and announce awesome names and whatever. This is all so stupid. Something within in finds it almost cliche. Then again, what does he know to call this cliche? He grins, noting that he's probably the one being stupid and running towards the rest as they begin to walk away. "None of us remember anything, and you expect us to help you just because we have nothing better to do?" Tanner grins and places the sorta hand thing he has on Sotelo's shoulder. "You're smart, kid. Tanner, Tanner the, um... You can call me the Scar if you want." He says this pointing to his eye with a grin.

"Because, of course, if there's exploring and battle involved, I'm in." He says this with a huff. "As long as I can sleep afterwards... or you treat me to noodles. Either or."

Years
  • 001 - BEACH CAVERN

Theme Song: Valley of the Dolls [Instrumental] - Marina & The Diamonds
    Floors: 4 + Beach Cavern Pit
    Difficulty: Difficulty is measured by letters and/or stars. Eight stars [✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩] is the highest difficulty of a dungeon, and the letter D is the lowest one. The difficulty for this dungeon is D

Pokémon List
    The listing for each and all Pokemon that appear are shown in this format, both for this dungeon and pretty much all that come in the near future.

Chalifoux

Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of A Potato ❦

1.2 - In Which A Very Convenient Tutorial Is Portrayed

"Right," Sotelo nods in reply to the display of stereotypical bravery of his peers as they all introduced themselves, and then adds, "Then I suggest that we get going."

Before they realize it, they're already within the confines of Beach Cavern. The noise of stubby legs hitting damp soil reverberates in conjunction of the occasional drips of water, falling from the limestone ceiling of the ever-so-moist cavern. Light flickers around the floor in a sufficient amount to illuminate the small corridors, and the rooms that are in decent size among each other. Pokémon walk around constantly, although in very short amounts, and a few coins lie on the ground.

"Smell that?" Sotelo asks as he takes a deep breath, and then loudly exhales, "That's the smell of adventure!... And also damp soil."

His curious eyes make a rundown of his surrounding, looking for something to do. Then again, in these dungeons, there really isn't something you can't do.

"Okay people," he begins as he turns around to the cast that is piled behind him, "Since you all claim you're humans I'll just assume you don't know how to Pokémon."

"Wait, they're humans?" Asks Sligoo is sudden realization, as he was not present when the whole human dilemma took place.

"Yeah, like I said, I will explain that latter," Sotelo replies, nervous laugh and all, "Anyways," he clears his throat, "I'll make sure to give you a precise on how things pretty much work here."

Turning back to the limestone room in which they appeared, the entrance of the dungeon somehow not anymore behind them (because magic), Sotelo spots a Shellos crawling around, with their characteristic derpy face in all of its derpy glory.

"Alright, so this Shellos can be our perfect test subject," pronounces the turtle Pokémon as both specimens make eye contact. Upon spotting him, Shellos is filled with sudden, unexplainable rage, and begins to run (or rather drag itself) towards the Turtwig.

"I should first add," says Sotelo, as if not noticing the approaching Shellos, "That time has started to go out of whack. Some days are shorter, some larger. Such happening has made wild Pokemon like this Shellos become wild and wicked, so it will attack you, regardless of you landing threatening it or not."

"And I will explain how to handle this proble-" His pep rally is interrupted as the (uber god-like) Shellos collides against his side, the poor (ninja) turtle tumbling by the side ever-so-slightly, "Ow!" Yells the Potato Turtwig as it gives Shellos the mean eye.

"OK, it's on now." He says, facing the Shellos with a raging anger after it so rudely interrupted what could be the explanation on how to Pokémon of the century. He then lungs his entire body at the opposing Shellos, a light veil of light enveloping him for one second or so, sending the (Level 1) Shellos flying away for half a feet, landing on its side, wacky eyes adorning his face, fainted, oddly fazing out of existence. Forever.

"I just used my Tackle move on that Shellos, and apparently I defeated it and... sort of... erased him from existence? With every Pokémon you beat you grow slightly stronger, rightly so, as you earn what the folks around call 'Experience Points'. Enough Experience Points - or Exp. for short- should suffice for undergoing what is called a 'Level-Up'. You'll know when one happens" he says to the Pokemon behind him.

And whilst he bashes them with even more words, a small bat known as Noibat approaches him, along with an Omanyte that is trying to catch up against his much faster bat companion.

"Right," says the Turtwig as he now spots the two new threats, "There are certain moves which inflict damage to two or more Pokémon, and maybe even in a wider range that others."

The Turtwig takes a depp breath as it stretches his body. His bushy leaves fluttering around as he begins to slowly twist his head around, back and forth. Suddenly, Sotelo spins his head one more time, fast enough for a myriad of gusts of wind to rapidly run around the room they're within, all the way until they collide with a Pokémon or a wall, catching both Noibat and Omanyte by surprise. The latter of which zoinks out of existence as well.

Basking in the glory of defeating yet another Pokémon, Sotelo engages in a silly victory dance, claiming that he is the best thing since potatoes. All the while the Noibat from before stands from a distance, mouth wide open, as wave after wave of a yellow color come from it.

The distracted grass-type is hit by the unexpected threat, his gaze growing blurry, to the point he can't tell what's around him anymore.

"Oh god," he says, panicking, trying to figure where the cause of the Supersonic is located, "I think I'm under a Confused status," he says, matter-of-factly, "Sligoo, would you mind taking it from here?"

"With pleashure," the Sligoo said slushilly, because he's Sligoo, "Confushion is a Spechial Attacking move, and may caush a Confushion sthathush. When you're under a Confushed sthathush, your attacks will fly all over the plache. Shomethimes they mighth hit, while mosht of the thime, they will nawht. Alsho, you might nawht wanna walk while in thish shtatush, as you will shoon find out that your movement is alsho shuffled. You could thry to go up and go down, thry to go down and go lefth. Understhand??" Sligoo said to the Pokemon behind him, throwing a Persim Berry over to Sotelo, landing in his mouth and restoring him of his Confusion status, whilst surrounding him with a nice veil of blue light. He then prepared a Dragon Pulse attack, his mouth wide open as he tilts his body forwards, and letsit all out in a blue beam of light, defeating the rogue Noibat with much ease, even more than it should be needed, in fact.

Turning his gaze back and taking a deep breath, he proceeds, "Well, that's about it. Thanks, Sligoo."

"Anythime." The slug says happily as he slushes around, happy for defeating one more opponent.

"Some attacks are deemed as 'super-effective', which means they will do double their regular damage. Such happened with Sligoo and the opposing Noibat. Dragon Pulse is a Dragon-type move, and Dragon-type Pokémon like Noibat are weak against such types of moves. There sre other times when a move is 'not very-effective', this means it'll inflict half the intended damage in the target. There are other times, as well, in which a move has 'very little effect', and this means it'll do very few damage. All this damage depends on the type of the move, and the type of the target. Fire-type moves, for example, are super-effective on Grass-types like me, and Water-type moves are not very-effective. And that's how you Pokémon. Understood?"

His inquiry is replied by a most unexpected guest. A majestic growl that is heard around the entire dungeon is exhuded from his stomach.

With his eyes widened, Sotelo replies, "Yeah, I should probably explain Hunger. I assume you all know that being hungry is a bad thing, yes?" With his stubby legs, he lets the explorer bag on his back fall on the ground, opening it and retrieving a simple Apple from it.

"In these dungeons, if you ever faint from Hunger, well, you're gonna have a bad time. The dungeon will kick you out and you'll loose most of your items and all of your money, just like if you were to be knocked out in battle," He takes a big bite of his apple, and with his mouth full proceeds, "So always make sure to be well fed while exploring."

Putting the Apple back in his bag, he continues "That's about it. Practice makes perfect, so always try to experiment what hits what and how to use your items. Also, and as a final note, some items can heal your wounds, some can boost your attack or defense - to mention some boosts-, and some can even save you from fainting inside a dungeon. Now, under regular circumstances, I'd be okay with all of us going around the dungeon together. However, the circumstances require us to be fast so that we get the Sli-Goo back. As such, I suggest we should probably just split up in groups, and each try to reach the end of the dungeon. It's a short one, and don't worry about fading from existence like those Pokémon from before," he points with his stubby legs at the badge in his explorer bag, "Both Sligoo and I have one of these, and whenever an ally of us faints, they will employ some weird magic that will save you and take you to the entrance of the cave. With that said, we such hurry it up, so decide who to go with already!"

Split. The way characters are paired was previously displayed in the OOC, in this exact post. You must create at least one joint post with the RPer you're paired with. You can do as many of these as you want but the point of them is traversing the cave by pairs. Recruiting will be developed upon in later posts. As for Kenneth, if Black Ninetales is not back within the next day, then you're free to join another pair on their joint post, or traverse the dungeon on your own. Either or. I can also throw an NPC Pokémon like Sligoo into the cave for you to joint post with. It all depends on what you choose~

[Lv.5] [Male] [@ Azure Bow]
    [Overgrow] [Moveset]
    Explorer Bag:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pete had remained quiet after his request of a calm and rational mind had been ignored. If anything, even more panicked Pokémon had shown up. Then the hyperactive turtle had shown a less hyperactive side and calmly and rationally explained things. Pete decides that that turtle is a pretty cool guy.

Suddenly! A commotion!

Pete watches the strange pair of dragons fly by, and the slime with the annoying voice plead for help. Pete strikes a pose, punching his fist into his open palm. "Don't you worry, slimy guy! We'll help you out!" With that, they head out.

Somewhere... in a hole in the ground...

Pete stands stock still as Sotelo bombards him with information. About halfway through the expositional onslaught, he kinda spaces out. As soon as Sotelo recommends splitting up, Pete rushes forward. "Of course! Divide and conquer, we'll cover more ground, all that good stuff! Uh, since you've just gotten in a fight, you might be tired! And since I'm the biggest (and possibly the toughest) one here, I'll go with you and watch your back!"

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Revor the Larvitar: (1.02) There is no way this could ever possibly happen... right?

"Hm, aren't you a Larvitar? Yeah, keep screaming like that, everyone's only sleeping after all." the earlier mentioned Tyrunt butted in. But... since when could Tyrunt speak? Or any Pokémon, for that matter? What the heck was going on? Where was he? Who was he?

Meanwhile, the Turtwig stopped panicking and took a deep breath. My name is Sotelo. I suppose we can get better acquainted, then I can take you to Golden Town so that you-"

However, he was interrupted by several rustling and shouting noises. From far away jumps a huge lump. Said figure soon takes the shape of a small, purple bat of elongated ears. The figure is revealed to be Noibat, and behind him comes a Dratini, propelled by two red balloons, one tied snugly around his neck and the other one on the tip of his tail. The former of the Dragon-type duo is holding a small, blue container within his tiny legs.

"What was... that about?" Sotelo replies in confusion at the rather odd scene that took place.

"Shomebody get thoshe thieves!" yells a voice that is nearby.

"Sligoo?" Sotelo asks as he sees him coming near, "What's going on, who were those guys?"

Sligoo reaches Sotelo and company, takes a deep breath and replies, "They took away my Sli-Goo, I have to take it back!" says the slug, obviously pronouncing Sli-Goo without his slushy accent, because plot.

"Sli-Goo?"

"It isn an item that raishesh my Defenshesh, and a pershonal treashure of mine. Pleashe, Shotelo, help me get it back and," he stops, after noticing the folks surrounding Sotelo with his non-existing eyes. Go figure, "And who might they be?"

"I... That will have to wait for a bit, let's go get your treasure first, Sligoo!" Sotelo then turns to face the rest of the crew, "I know you're still panicked on all this but, could I please get you to help out?"

Revor couldn't take it. He curled up in a ball and tried to fall back asleep. Whatever the others were doing, he didn't know until about five minutes later when he woke up.

"Right," Sotelo nods in reply to the display of stereotypical bravery of his peers as they all introduced themselves, and then adds, "Then I suggest that we get going."

The group began to depart, but the last thing Revor wanted was to be left alone in this strange new body. He hopped up and raced after them.

Before they realize it, they're already within the confines of Beach Cavern. The noise of stubby legs hitting damp soil reverberates in conjunction of the occasional drips of water, falling from the limestone ceiling of the ever-so-moist cavern. Light flickers around the floor in a sufficient amount to illuminate the small corridors, and the rooms that are in decent size among each other. Pokémon walk around constantly, although in very short amounts, and a few coins lie on the ground.

Smell that?" Sotelo asks as he takes a deep breath, and then loudly exhales, "That's the smell of adventure!... And also damp soil."

Revor didn't smell any adventure - but he did smell the damp soil.

His curious eyes make a rundown of his surrounding, looking for something to do. Then again, in these dungeons, there really isn't something you can't do.

"Okay people," he begins as he turns around to the cast that is piled behind him, "Since you all claim you're humans I'll just assume you don't know how to Pokémon."

"Wait, they're humans?" Asks Sligoo is sudden realization, as he was not present when the whole human dilemma took place.

"Yeah, like I said, I will explain that latter," Sotelo replies, nervous laugh and all, "Anyways," he clears his throat, "I'll make sure to give you a precise on how things pretty much work here."

Turning back to the limestone room in which they appeared, the entrance of the dungeon somehow not anymore behind them (because magic), Sotelo spots a Shellos crawling around, with their characteristic derpy face in all of its derpy glory.

"Alright, so this Shellos can be our perfect test subject," pronounces the turtle Pokémon as both specimens make eye contact. Upon spotting him, Shellos is filled with sudden, unexplainable rage, and begins to run (or rather drag itself) towards the Turtwig.

"I should first add," says Sotelo, as if not noticing the approaching Shellos, "That time has started to go out of whack. Some days are shorter, some larger. Such happening has made wild Pokemon like this Shellos become wild and wicked, so it will attack you, regardless of you landing threatening it or not."

"And I will explain how to handle this proble-" His pep rally is interrupted as the (uber god-like) Shellos collides against his side, the poor turtle tumbling by the side ever-so-slightly, "Ow!" Yells the Potato Turtwig as it gives Shellos the mean eye.

"OK, it's on now." He says, facing the Shellos with a raging anger after it so rudely interrupted what could be the explanation on how to Pokémon of the century. He then lungs his entire body at the opposing Shellos, a light veil of light enveloping him for one second or so, sending the (Level 1) Shellos flying away for half a feet, landing on its side, wacky eyes adorning his face, fainted, oddly fazing out of existence. Forever.

"I just used my Tackle move on that Shellos, and apparently I defeated it and... sort of... erased him from existence? With every Pokémon you beat you grow slightly stronger, rightly so, as you earn what the folks around call 'Experience Points'. Enough Experience Points - or Exp. for short- should suffice for undergoing what is called a 'Level-Up'. You'll know when one happens" he says to the Pokemon behind him.

And whilst he bashes them with even more words, a small bat known as Noibat approaches him, along with an Omanyte that is trying to catch up against his much faster bat companion.

"Right," says the Turtwig as he now spots the two new threats, "There are certain moves which inflict damage to two or more Pokémon, and maybe even in a wider range that others."

The Turtwig takes a depp breath as it stretches his body. His bushy leaves fluttering around as he begins to slowly twist his head around, back and forth. Suddenly, Sotelo spins his head one more time, fast enough for a myriad of gusts of wind to rapidly run around the room they're within, all the way until they collide with a Pokémon or a wall, catching both Noibat and Omanyte by surprise. The latter of which zoinks out of existence as well.

Basking in the glory of defeating yet another Pokémon, Sotelo engages in a silly victory dance, claiming that he is the best thing since potatoes. All the while the Noibat from before stands from a distance, mouth wide open, as wave after wave of a yellow color come from it.

The distracted grass-type is hit by the unexpected threat, his gaze growing blurry, to the point he can't tell what's around him anymore.

"Oh god," he says, panicking, trying to figure where the cause of the Supersonic is located, "I think I'm under a Confused status," he says, matter-of-factly, "Sligoo, would you mind taking it from here?"

"With pleashure," the Sligoo said slushilly, because he's Sligoo, "Confushion is a Spechial Attacking move, and may caush a Confushion sthathush. When you're under a Confushed sthathush, your attacks will fly all over the plache. Shomethimes they mighth hit, while mosht of the thime, they will nawht. Alsho, you might nawht wanna walk while in thish shtatush, as you will shoon find out that your movement is alsho shuffled. You could thry to go up and go down, thry to go down and go lefth. Understhand??" Sligoo said to the Pokemon behind him, throwing a Persim Berry over to Sotelo, landing in his mouth and restoring him of his Confusion status, whilst surrounding him with a nice veil of blue light. He then prepared a Dragon Pulse attack, his mouth wide open as he tilts his body forwards, and letsit all out in a blue beam of light, defeating the rogue Noibat with much ease, even more than it should be needed, in fact.

Turning his gaze back and taking a deep breath, he proceeds, "Well, that's about it. Thanks, Sligoo."

"Anythime." The slug says happily as he slushes around, happy for defeating one more opponent.

"Some attacks are deemed as 'super-effective', which means they will do double their regular damage. Such happened with Sligoo and the opposing Noibat. Dragon Pulse is a Dragon-type move, and Dragon-type Pokémon like Noibat are weak against such types of moves. There sre other times when a move is 'not very-effective', this means it'll inflict half the intended damage in the target. There are other times, as well, in which a move has 'very little effect', and this means it'll do very few damage. All this damage depends on the type of the move, and the type of the target. Fire-type moves, for example, are super-effective on Grass-types like me, and Water-type moves are not very-effective. And that's how you Pokémon. Understood?"

His inquiry is replied by a most unexpected guest. A majestic growl that is heard around the entire dungeon is exhuded from his stomach.

With his eyes widened, Sotelo replies, "Yeah, I should probably explain Hunger. I assume you all know that being hungry is a bad thing, yes?" With his stubby legs, he lets the explorer bag on his back fall on the ground, opening it and retrieving a simple Apple from it.

"In these dungeons, if you ever faint from Hunger, well, you're gonna have a bad time. The dungeon will kick you out and you'll loose most of your items and all of your money, just like if you were to be knocked out in battle," He takes a big bite of his apple, and with his mouth full proceeds, "So always make sure to be well fed while exploring."

Putting the Apple back in his bag, he continues "That's about it. Practice makes perfect, so always try to experiment what hits what and how to use your items. Also, and as a final note, some items can heal your wounds, some can boost your attack or defense - to mention some boosts-, and some can even save you from fainting inside a dungeon. Now, under regular circumstances, I'd be okay with all of us going around the dungeon together. However, the circumstances require us to be fast so that we get the Sli-Goo back. As such, I suggest we should probably just split up in groups, and each try to reach the end of the dungeon. It's a short one, and don't worry about fading from existence like those Pokémon from before," he points with his stubby legs at the badge in his explorer bag, "Both Sligoo and I have one of these, and whenever an ally of us faints, they will employ some weird magic that will save you and take you to the entrance of the cave. With that said, we such hurry it up, so decide who to go with already!"

...Groups. So he had to traverse some weird magical cave with creatures he had never seen or met. But he did have to go. And he was not going to do this alone. But who would he go with? Maybe... uh... well... how about the Tyrunt. They have interacted with eachother, at least. (even if it involved yelling and complaining) Maybe they just got off on the wrong foot. He could try...

He approached the Tyrunt. "So... err... want to go through the dungeon with me? Your not already going with someone else, right?"

Chalifoux

Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of Cheese And Slugs ❦

Joint Post by LordSephear and [supporter]ℛesolution ❦[/supporter]
    1.3 - In Which Everyone Should Praise The Feebas

Following everyone into the cave and listening to the long winded explanation filled with coincidences, drama and the ocassional explosion, so...COINCIDENTAL that it may as well have been magic - because magic is very, very real - Jon realized it was about time for everyone to split into groups. The Treecko looked around and felt...well, doubt. Lots and lots of doubt, everyone assembled there seemed to be their own brand of strange, robots with turtles, dinosaurs with, uh... well, other dinosaurs. In the end, it seemed as if everyone had somehow assembled themselves already, and the only person to not seem to be focused on leaving with someone else was Sligoo, who more or less just stared into nothing with his eye-check-things, mouth slightly agape.

Hmm, he's from this world or whatever it is like the potatoe Turtwig. So he's the most likely to know where I might find some cheese, whatever it is. He stepped up to the gooey enigma and tapped him. "It looks like everyone else is set up already, I guess we should get going to find those thieves. I'll help you out as best I can Sligoo."

Silence.

And also some snoozing? Sligoo remains motionless, his mouth slowly producing louder and louder snores.

".....I thought this Sli-goo in all it's creative-and-unique-naminess was too important for him to just pass out." He sighs, then takes a deep breath. "HEY SLIGOO LET"S GO GET YOUR JUNK BACK YA DINGUS!"

His motion back on track along with a sudden gasp from his now-awakened self, as the sluggy being suddenly rams itself forward without seeming to stop anytime soon, "Shtaap goofhing around, we goth to get my Sli-Goo bhack!"

"Uh...oh great, I got the spaz. Awesome." Jon sighed and chased after Sligoo, surprised to see him moving so fast with no legs. Like some sort of Slime-train propelled by interrupted naps. "Hey slow down! I thought these dungeons were sort of random and changed or something. What might happen if we just run like this?!?"

"Advensshure! That'sh what will happen!"

"Oh is that all? Well at least it's not going to be boring."

"Welp." Jon huffed among all the aimless meandering they seemed to be stuck in a loop of. "At least anybody who's ever read a fantasy story can say with certainty adventures have plenty of being lost, so I guess we're doing something right already. So Sligoo, that stuff of yours must be especially related to you what with the name and all right? Can you...I dunno, feel what direction it might be in or anything?"

"I'm Shligoo, not a wizhard," The slimy being lets it be known with his ever-so-derpy-expression, "But if I had to guessh, I'd shay thosshe thieves are in the cavern'sh pit by now, if not about to reasch it."

"I can't wait to get there." Jon muttered to himself. Sure he was excited about being on an adventure, but his last utterance had a more malicious reason behind it. First they delayed his chance to get to a town that might have cheese, and now because of those thieves he was stuck wandering aorund a cavern with a spazztick pile of animated goop with a speech impediment. He couldn't wait to kick their teeth in. "Hehe, maybe that Dratini popped one of it's balloons on a stalagmite by now." He chuckled.

"You'd be shurprished by the reshishtance of an Air Balloon," Sligoo replies with an equal amount of cheeriness. After all, if it weren't for so many random strangers suddenly showing up, his precious Sli-Goo would be lost forever and ever.

Speaking of which.

"I don't think I've been exshplained why you all showed uhp in the beasch so consushed about, well... everything."

"What a coincidence, nobody bothered to fill us in either." He added sarcastically, still wondering about what that balloon was made of. "I wonder if all the others are having experiences anything like this, I'm curious to hear their pieces on this little Odyssey we seem to have unwittingly embarked on." He stopped for a moment, surprised at his own eloquence. Jon was relieved when Sligoo didn't ask why his way of speech changed so suddenly, until he took a short look around again.

"Where did he-ugh! Why couldn't I go with the potatoe!?!" Jon whipped his head back and forth With an utter smexehness overload, grimacing as he wondered just what his enigmatic partner had gotten into this time.

"Oooh, that's very shinny, I think I-" His reply from faraway is interrupted by a loud scream, similar to that of a horror movie.

Oh great, chaos always follows when the derp of a group touches something shiny. Especially when there's public domain girl screams. He darted off in the direction of the scream. It wasn't likely they'd all be welcomed into Golden Town if he let something happen to Sligoo, besides the fact that all the nonsense he had already been through would be for nothing.

"Shtaap!" Continues the slug with his generic screaming, afterwards the sound of something hitting a hard surface is heard, as well as more screaming.

Stopping to catch his breath for a moment, Jon realized he was leaning on a wall that helped form what was almost like a small hallways. Somewhere around the corner there was an opening, and moments later it became clear the noise was coming through there. He crept cautiously through the water-carved path until he entered what seemed to be another huge room of the cave.

Just as soon as he entered said room, the figure of a Sligoo being tormented by the deadliest creatures ever came into sight...

Splashing around with evil looks and even meaner faces, their whiskers whispering how they would finish their next victim, a group of malevolent Magikarp splashed around. A horrible sight, and not for the weak of heart as Sligoo was defenseless and could do nothing but submit to their loud and catastrophic splashing as the pack of three water-types splashed around him in perfectly-defined circles, all the while as they were muttering the name of their lord and saviour Feebas, asking him to forgive them of their sins as they offered a well-rounded, decent tribute for their lord.

Jon stopped in his tracks and stared at the sight before him. "I...well uh...I just...really? I mean...REALLY?!? Sligoo this may be the lamest thing I've ever seen, I have a feeling it's worse than something I used to know of called Twilight." He shivered at the word even though he had no idea what it was. "Oi! You scaly, wet, and...well pathetic ne'er do wells leave that derp alone! Or when I'm done with you you'll be finding a new creature to idly worship." He took a deep breath and attempted to make his voice deep and demonic...resulting in it sounding like he was gargling gravel and rather ridiculous. "I will find Feebas and I'll beat him so black and blue he'll NEVER become beautiful enough to evolve! I AM YOUR GOD NOW"

As if on cue, and upon hearing the name 'Feebas' prnounced, the evil pack of hellsishes stodd on the ground perfectly still, their bodies slowly splashing on their own centre as they were now lying in the direction in which Jon could be seen. Their stares, full of hatred as they continued to listen to Jon's blasphemous talk of their lord, the only lord around, Feebas almighty! With their voices together, sounding overlayed and rather criptic scary, they recite their reply.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Jon, ruuun, get awhay from here!" The slimy dragon-type tries to warn Jon, but midway across his sentence, the pack of Magikarp have already resumed their splashing, only that this time it wasn't a meek, lame splashing, their bodies literally flung themselves across the air of the room, hitting walls, bouncing on them afterwards, then on the floor, the roof, and pretty much everywhere in a rapid succession of increasing speed, up to the point in which it was only red stripes moving around that could be seen.

Sligoo only stood motionless, hoping everything would be done soon.

Jon realized he may have gotten too caught up in his rant, he'd never really threatened someone and actually meant to punch their lights out before. "Guys, guys, I was just trying to get you to leave Sligoo alone so we could-" WHAM! He was smacked across the face by a supersonic fin mid-sentence. "Ok, I shouldn't have started insulting your culture, but there's no need for-" WHACK! and Another! And another! The situation seemed completely hopeless, Jon couldn't even see the Magikarp clearly anymore. But a slim chance at victory found our hero, as they often do in these situations: painfully. One of the Magikarp got just the perfect angle and smashed headfirst right into Jon's widdow Tweecko stomach, making him feel like something was cuaght in his throat. The next Magikarp got just as lucky, or was it divine intervention from Feebas? When the red fish zealot struck his tum-tum Jon coughed violently and a small seed hit the Magikarp just as it was bouncing away again.

He was confused at first, he didn't remember eating any seeds, just sand and now Magikarp smacks. It was quite obvious what had just happened when vines burst seemingly out of nowhere and bound the Magikarp before pulsating with a mysterious red light. The Magikarp's bounces grew slower and slower until it flopped slowly on the ground, not seeming to have the energy to fight anymore.

Jon learned how to use Leech Seed!

"Whoo! One down! I am the greatest! Bring it on you bums! I got one for all of-" WHACK! "Right, talking bad right now."

One of the Magikarp slowed down until it flopped next to it's comrade, who was now shaking feebly on the ground. Fortuitously, as the first hit Magikarp seemed to get more tired, Jon felt his pain dull and became more energetic. The third Magikarp was not so foolish though, punishing the heretic was far more important that life or death!

Jon saw his opportunity to do something on purpose, and had a REALLY stupid idea. "I've always wanted to do this." He posed with his hands making an incomplete spherical shape behind him. "Kaaaaaaaa....Meeee...Haaa....Meeee..." Sure enough, at his words energy began to form in the empty space bwetween his hands. Of course Jon's no super saiyan, but the silly act helped focus his mind on the task and therefore his energy. "Wait...it's supposed to be blue, not green. Ah whatever, BLAM SUCKAH!" He thrust his hands in front of him and launched the ball of energy (totally not indicitave of a possible name at all). The sphere crashed into the two totally brodaciously bonding Magikarp and allowed them to die disappear together.

The Treecko blinked at the results of his attack. "Wow...that was awesome! I'll call it Energy Ball! I bet nobody's thought of that before!" The last Magikarp stopped his bouncing, momentarily giving Jon hope that he had another easy target. "Ready to give up yet? Justice always prevails!...Even if I'm the one who took it a bit too far first..."

"You dirty, rotten, blasphemous, HERETIC." The Magikarp shouted, sounding genuinely demonic, unlike Jon's poor imitation. The Magikarp's fury shown so brightly that it's own body began to follow suit. Magikarp would grow closer to the one true lord Feebas by evolving in much the same way, except instead of beauty his wings would be righteous fury and holy fervor!

"Whaaaaaaaat? You can't do that, there's no way your level 20! That's cheating, I demand-"

"SILENCE HEATHEN!"

"Eep!" Jon looked around wildly, wondering if there was any hope at all for survival at this point, no amount of coolness would let him fight a Gyrados this early on. Finally he noticed that Sligoo had fallen asleep again, but he was far too busy trying to survive to care about how sad it was. Steam was almost coming out of his ears with how hyperactively his brain was pounding, apparently you CAN overclock a brain. Jon leapt behind Sligoo just as Magikarp's glowing form started to take it's new shape, making sure he was on the opposite side of the other exit of the room from Sligoo. "HEY SLIGOO WAKE UP! I SEE THE THIEVES OVER THERE!" And climbed on Sligoo's back.

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Fish corpses lie around, a defeated messiah Gyarados lies in the ground, unconscious. Slowly, the followers of Feebas almighty vanish from all existence. A sad sight to behold, but not for Sligoo, as he's sleeping again.

Sligoo's green companion shakes his head and sighs before falling on his back. "I didn't know you could move, scream, or hit like that, good work Sligoo." he then proceeds to conk his head on the floor and close his own eyes.

"Of courshe, they don't call me Shligoo for nothing!"

Jon sat there for a few more minutes, all the energy drained from him by the thought of getting eaten by a Gyrados, once again a green lump on the floor. All of a sudden his eyes shot open and he bounced upright before shaking his comrade. "Come on Sligoo let's go, that was kind of like a boss fight or something, so we must be getting close to somewhere important, maybe your Sli-Goo and the jerks who stole it are up ahead.

"That'sh right, I'm Shligoo after all!" The slug chimes matter-of-factly as both Pokémon exit the room they lie in.

"By the way, look at thish shweet thing I found!" The slug raises his stubby arm to reveal the aforementioned shiny object that might had costed both Pokémon's lives had their timing been incorrect, a small sphere of a royal blue color, with a simple red stripe running inside of its somehow transparent consistency, "I'm not shure what it is, but the Magikarp that evolved drhopped it before they all attacked."

And so they walked and they traveled, they traveled as they walked, going thru stairs, stairs and more stairs. Within seconds, they find a gap on a wall, and as they slowly approach it, the light around suddenly increases, the air becomes less damp, and they reach what could be a pit at the end of the Dungeon.

But what was the most impressive was the sight of Noibat and Dratini at the end of it.

Jon Grew To Level 6!
    Jon Grew To Level 7!

705.png

[Lv.???] [Male] [@ ---]
    [???] [Moveset]
    Explorer Bag:
    Spoiler:

[Lv.7] [Male] [@ ---]
    [Overgrow] [Moveset]

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • ❦ TALES // Of Dinosaurs and Dungeons ❦

Joint Post by Black Ninetales and Kenneth
    1.03 - A Very Dungeon-y Dungeon of Dungeon-ness
    Tanner turns around quietly to the voice of a Larvitar. "You're saying you want to team up with me...? Well, ain't got anything better to do, and no one's offered yet." He grins. "As long as you let me sleep afterwards, it'll be fine."

"Yeah, no problem." Revor responds. Considering we both want to sleep after this... he thought, I can work with that.

"Alright, just keep up. This shouldn't be too tough." The Tyrunt braces himself to plow his way through a bunch of enemies, although... now that he thinks about it, he isn't really prepared. Regardless, he reassures himself. I'll be fine. He sighs. I can probably just plow through all of these guys anyways, they don't look like they should be much of a problem... "Now, charge!" He yells, running into the depths of the dungeon regardless of whether Revor is following him or not.

Revor attemped to follow behind, however the Tyrunt was slightly faster than him. He wasn't really sure if he should have, though. After all, he had just stepped into some strange dungeon that could result in his death. Or that was at least what he thought, he wasnt really paying attention to Soleto when he gave his speech.

While Revor was doubting himself, or doing whatever he was doing- since, at this moment, Tanner was just on a rampage- Tanner runs into a Pokemon unexpectedly. "Isn't that a... erm..." He looks at the flopping fish in front of him. It doesn't really to be doing much... "I think they were called Magikarp." How the heck do I even know this? He doesn't doubt himself regardless, jumping and slashing. "Dragon... uh... I think it's... Dragon Claw!" He says, with a bit of dout in his voice. For all I know, this could be a regular scratch or something... better make it sound cool while it lasts, though.

"Magikarp?" Revor said while the Tyrunt swiped at the fish. "Well, whatever its called, it looks pathetic." He felt like he could take on a hundred of these without breaking a sweat. Well, I better attack too, he thought. "Uhh... what moves do I know..." he said. "Uhh... Ancient Power mabye?" The next thing he knew, he was surrounded by floating rocks that were sent flying towards the Magikarp. "I have no idea how I did that." he then said, with a little shock.

Tanner sighed. "By doing it, obviously."

"Wise guy," Revor muttered. "Anyway... we should get moving."

"Hrm, yeah, we should I suppose." He scratched his head. "Is that thing even finished, though?" He looked at the Magikarp quizically, poking it with a claw. "It's still there, and when Sotelo did it they kinda dissipated... oh well. Better for it, that we didn't wipe it out. Hehe." He grinned as he turned back on it, not realizing it was using Bounce- and proceeding to smack Tanner on the head.

"I wouldnt be so sure if I were you." Revor replied after it attacked his partner. "One more attack should probably do it." He proceeded to somehow once again bring the rocks into the air, sending them in the way of the fish Pokemon. However, one of the rocks seemed to be heading towards the Tyrunt.

"Grah, I wish it would've just- woah!" He sidestepped kind of quickly before falling on his side, noting that he still wasn't used to having such a big head yet as the rock sped past him. "Good job, you almost KO'd a teammate instead of the enemy." He said rather haughtily. "Whatever, I don't really care, thanks I guess. Onwards!" He began to march jovially towards the next few rooms, whistiling as he did so.

"Look on the bright side," Revor said. "The others actually hit the Magikarp."

He continued to follow the Tyrunt until he came across something round and blue - a dirty old Oran Berry. Of course, Revor just thought it was a regular berry. He picked it up and attempted to hold on to it. Though it was kind of tricky to do without fingers, Revor managed to carry the berry.

"Hmm, don't eat that." Tanner looked back at his companion. "You might wanna wash it first, unless you wanna be eating dirt for a while. Wouldn't do it unless I absolutely had to, which then I would proceed to gargle water for the several hours following. And we're Rock-types. That bad." He continued regardless, before finding himself face to face with not one, but two totally-not-randomly-agitated-Pokemon. He growled- one was a Noibat, the other an Omanyte. "You take the bat, I take the snail thing!" He yelled, before running towards the Omanyte without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Revor rushed up to the Noibat. He wanted to try out his other moves - if he had any. Maybe he knew Leer? He tried it, but... nope, he didnt know Leer. Bite, maybe? He jumped up and forcefully bit the bat Pokemon. So yeah, that was one. The Noibat tumbled backwards, however stayed airborne.

Tanner ran towards the Omanyte savagely, baring his fangs and everything. Moves besides Dragon Claw... Hm, Sotelo used, um, what was it.. Tackle! That's right, it's basic enough! Here goes... He ran towards the Omanyte with the same light enveloping him as it did Sotelo. The only difference was, of course, that the Omanyte wasn't as low of a level, and didn't go down with just one hit. "Fine then..." He growled. "I'll just have to keep going!"

The Noibat swooped down at Revor, however flew right past him and landed on the ground. It ran towards the Larvitar just like Tanner had done only seconds before. The light enveloped it as it continued running. The Noibat slammed into Revor with much force, causing him to stumble back. However, Revor knew a move that could seriously help. Hopefully he knew it. The Larvitar closed his eyes and focused on the move. Revor then opened his eyes to see that the attack worked. All the dirt and sand of the cave brewed into a storm. Plus, neither Tanner or Revor would be hurt by it. But the Omantyte wouldnt either.

Tanner withstood the Sandstorm, but duly noted that the Omanyte did as well. Running towards it, he bared his fangs. I must have these teeth for a reason, they can't be just for show! Unfortunately, for those of you who wanted to see a fang-based move, you'll have to wait; Tanner was, instead, quickly grabbed by a bunch of weird tentacle sort of things. "Grr, dammit!" You know what, you won't have to wait anymore. Focusing all of his energy in his fangs, he bit down as hard as he could on the Omanyte, even with his constricted range. Suddenly, a yellow streak could be seen going through the Omanyte as Tanner opened his one eye, and grinned. Thunder Fang...!

Just as planed, the Noibat was battered by the Sandstorm. The bat Pokemon swooped down once again, however this time it made a awful screeching noise. It then once again tried to redo the failed Tackle, however Revor sent an Ancient Power at the Noibat, striking the bat and making it tumble backwards.

Meanwhile, Tanner glared at the Omanyte as it's grip became almost non-existant. As he quickly jumped out and the Omanyte became dazed- and it also seemed paralyzed- Tanner took this chance to end it. One more time! He frantically made a final move, taking his claws once more to attack, slashing at the Omanyte. Once he took it out, it gave off the familiar glow and dissipated in the air. For some reason, Tanner also expected a small "+450 XP" to pop out, but to no avail. I guess you can't see that kind of thing...

While the Noibat was still dazed, Revor used the time to attack. He ran up to the bat Pokemon and chomped down on it, once again using Bite. Conclusion - Noibat taste awful. However, Revor still bit the Pokemon with full force. Once releasing Noibat from the attack, it gave off a glow that seemed familliar. Had Soleto demonstrated it or something? The Noibat then dissipated into the air. Both of the opposing Pokemon had been defeated.

Tanner cleans off his shoulders. "Well, I guess neither are us are too shabby... and I think I see some stairs from here!" He looks towards them. "I'm guessing those are to go in deeper, and that's exactly where we need to go, anyways. So hurry up, alright! No one has time to wait!" He grins as he runs towads the stairs, hoping that his assumption was right.

Tanner collapsed onto the final floor. Or, at least, his jaw did- he dragged it along the sand as Revor followed behind. Picking himself up again, he looked into the cavern, noting the Sligoo and Treecko that had already arrived. For some reason, Tanner expected some serious bad-donkey-ery to be emanating from the Treecko; from what he could tell, that guy was a serious hero. Nevertheless, his attention slid from the Treecko to the two theives in front of him... and then he put a hand-thing on his chin and was interested.

[Lv.5] [Male] [@ Dirty Oran Berry]
    [Sand Veil] [Moveset]

[Lv.5] [Male] [@ ---]
    [Strong Jaw] [Moveset]

Last edited:
    Back