• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mmm I have to agree with you there, at least in respect to the whole 'non-meta' part of new modes being the best bit. It's always refreshing to have new game modes released where everyone's relaxed about it and there's no set meta that has to be followed as it really brings out the fun and friendly side of the community. I personally didn't try hexakill much because honestly I assumed it to just be the same as the classic format except with an extra set of arms for ganking and I didn't expect that to make much of an impact on the game's atmosphere, but it was certainly my favourite part of playing URF when the community really got brought together over something so casual.

That brings up another topic; how closely do you guys stick to the meta when playing? Do you always stick to the same expected format, or do you vary your choices and take on roles that people wouldn't normally expect? If so, what kind of roles?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't play that much anymore, but I keep up with champions and such - what do you guys think about the new teased champion from the Poro video? I was more distracted by the Poro because Poros are amazing, but to be honest I'm anti buff human men as champions because generic. My boyfriend on the other hand loves them more than anything else so he's pretty excited.

Years
    Here's a link to his wiki page

As a support main, I am definitely excited to try him out and see how well he meshes with Marksman champions. However, I think Thresh's kit still reigns supreme over his (and most supports), Braum has some great potential but it looks like they designed him as a passive and defensive support as stated by, RiotWrekz.

His only method of CC early game from 1 - 5 is his slow from Q, and later gets his ult which is a knock-up + slow on a 140s cooldown and a 100s cooldown at max level. What I would like to see is his punish game, like maybe an opponent like Thresh, Ezreal, Blitzcrank, etc. miss a skillshot, he can have a 'second cast' on his Unbreakable [E] (much like the whole of Lee Sin's kit) and have some shield charge with knock-back but only upon successfully blocking an attack.

Hopefully it doesn't sound too overpowered; perhaps it sounds too similar to Sejuani. Anyways, that's just my initial analysis-- things are only pre-released and could change but I imagine Riot not changing the skillset and pay more attention to the ratios, damage, cooldowns and mana cost.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Such a shame that I'm on the SEA server of League. I really wanna hook up with Chase, Sophie and the others. For my role though, I main AP Mid or the Support, which mostly is Annie, Morgana, Lux, Taric and Xerath(Yes, I support Xerath. HE DE BEST).For me Braum's an instabuy. I imagine his wombo combo would be the CC of Q > W > E > R. Just imagine him and Draven in the bottom lane. >:3D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hopefully it doesn't sound too overpowered; perhaps it sounds too similar to Sejuani. Anyways, that's just my initial analysis-- things are only pre-released and could change but I imagine Riot not changing the skillset and pay more attention to the ratios, damage, cooldowns and mana cost.
    Mm this was basically my thoughts on him. He sounds like he could definitely become too much too quickly for an opposing ADC to handle with some decent cooldown reduction, but perhaps I'm over-estimating. At least his CC isn't entirely through the roof during the early laning phase, but the amount of damage mitigation he'll provide will definitely help some of the squishier late game carries like Vayne rise through the tiers again. My main problem however is deciding which I love more - his voice or his poros!

Years
    Neither! It's the mustache!

Also, I take back my somewhat-backlash-like thoughts. I completely forgot that his passive Concussive Blows are also applied by any basic attacks by ally champions and if there are 4 stacks it stuns. Because of this passive I believe he will be work insanely well with lots of popular carries like Lucian and his double-autoattack, Vayne with Silver Bolts and Caitlyn's range etc. etc.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Have been playing my ranked preliminary games recently and it's getting reallllly annoying. We keep winning lane really well (duo queue with Olli usually) but then top and mid lane feed like anything and lose the game for us. How big an impact does winning have on the preliminary series, does anyone know? Not trying to sound bitter about it, it's just getting... frustrating and I'm curious haha.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Have been playing my ranked preliminary games recently and it's getting reallllly annoying. We keep winning lane really well (duo queue with Olli usually) but then top and mid lane feed like anything and lose the game for us. How big an impact does winning have on the preliminary series, does anyone know? Not trying to sound bitter about it, it's just getting... frustrating and I'm curious haha.
    Yeahh. In terms of the the last game, I honestly think we would've been better off is the Jax ganked mid-lane every once in a while instead of taking up all of the laning phase trying to get his Feral Flare. That plan doesn't really work too well if he can't carry in the end anyways D:

Also hi! I'm Orimasuta on the NA server. I main support and mid, and I occasionally play top. My favourite champs would beeee

Support

Blitzcrank, Lux, Nami

Mid

Katarina, Mordekaiser, Lux

Wukong, Xin Zhao, Riven

I've been trying to learn jungle recently, but ehhh, I just find it to be kinda boring, since it's mostly just clearing ganks. And super stressful if more than one lane is losing, since if my ganks aren't successful, I know I might fall behind. So yeahh, not too happy with jungle at the moment. That might change though :D

Back