• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello everyone, I have joined this forum to get some Friend Safari codes (specifically one with Ditto) and to try to have some discussions with people (I think forums are a good way to test and broaden my social skills).

My interests are Pokemon (I like it, but I hate it, am I the only one?), PlayStation 2 (best game console of all time, in my opinion) and metal music.

I play Showdown more than X/Y, because I don't know how to get into competitive battling (e.g. IV breeding and I need like Ditto Friend Safari codes and etc.) and I came here for some advice from other Pokemon players. I really like to get into the competitive scene.

I really don't have a lot to say, but yeah, I hope we'll get along just fine.

Years
    Well hi there UltraNidoking! Glad to see another Australian around here.

If you are interested in leaving your friend code as well as add others you should post in the XY Friend Code thread which has a neat spreadsheet containing a list of safari details for convenience. Given you're here for competitive stuff you might also want to visit the Battling & Team Building board here as well, it's got some great stuff about competitive battling and you can also post a Rate My Team thread, or discuss what's happening in the metagame.

And if you want to do some battling via simulator and also chat with fellow members you can also pop by our Pokemon Showdown server, which has lots of different battling formats you can play. I'm sure you'll love hanging out there with everyone here, and I do happen to be a regular there myself so do pop by anytime!

Have an awesome time, and I'll be seeing you around! Contact any staff members in the bold names if you need any assistance or have questions.

- Hikamaru

Years
    Thanks Hikamaru, it's been a pleasure meeting you. Also, I have a question to ask. Is there like, a tool where you can check what Pokemon you have in your Friend Safari?

Years
    Thanks Hikamaru. Also, I have a question to ask. Is there like, a tool where you can check what Pokemon you have in your Friend Safari?

Well, you can't really check the Pokemon yourself. Someone else who added your friend code has to check for you, but I'm sure someone over in the Friend Code thread will be happy to find out what Pokemon your safari has.

Years
    Well, you can't really check the Pokemon yourself. Someone else who added your friend code has to check for you, but I'm sure someone over in the Friend Code thread will be happy to find out what Pokemon your safari has.

Ah, okay then. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Back