• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Hi everyone I'm KBK!

Nice to meet you all, I just recently go back into playing PKMN Y and I have been looking for a forum to make friends in! I hope we can all have fun together :D

See ya around

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahhh, lemme be the first to welcome you then! (whee, finally, first person to post! o/) Welcome to the forums! Gloorious to have you here with us, KBK. :3

And nice to meet you too! Yeah, and if you want to, you can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board for all discussion related to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! Plus, there are many other boards to choose from, so, feel free to check those out! I hope you're having a wonderful time with Pokemon Y, btw! Which starter did you choose? I chose Fennekin. <33

Anywho, yup, we'll definitely have fun together! Feel free to contact me if you have any questiosn here, mmkay? Have a wonderful time! <33

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Ahhh, lemme be the first to welcome you then! (whee, finally, first person to post! o/) Welcome to the forums! Gloorious to have you here with us, KBK. :3

And nice to meet you too! Yeah, and if you want to, you can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board for all discussion related to Pokemon X and Pokemon Y! Plus, there are many other boards to choose from, so, feel free to check those out! I hope you're having a wonderful time with Pokemon Y, btw! Which starter did you choose? I chose Fennekin. <33

Anywho, yup, we'll definitely have fun together! Feel free to contact me if you have any questiosn here, mmkay? Have a wonderful time! <33

Thank you!

I actually do have a question. I'm looking for specific pokemon for my team. A Drilbur with the ability Mold Breaker and the attack Iron Head. How can I go about getting one? Just going through trade shops or can I make a thread with an request? Thanks!

~KBK

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you!

I actually do have a question. I'm looking for specific pokemon for my team. A Drilbur with the ability Mold Breaker and the attack Iron Head. How can I go about getting one? Just going through trade shops or can I make a thread with an request? Thanks!

~KBK

Ah, you can make a thread with your request over on the Quick Trades section of the Trade board; feel free to make any offers too, and maybe members will be interested. C:

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC! It must feel great to get back into playing a game and then finding a community of friends who share your love for that game! I hope you have an awesome time here; don't hesitate to VM me if you need any help!

Back