• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Football League

Years
I want to make a Football league made up of Pokemon. It would be called the Pokemon Football League. In that league, there would be things such as Pre-season, Regular Season, Playoffs, than the Offseason than it would cycle. In the Offseason, You would resign players, look at retired players, resign coaches, Sign Free Agents, Draft new rookies, and have a training camp. The season would be 16 total games, which would take about a month in reality. All your players would be Pokemon, including your coaches. You can choose a team City, and a team Name. The positions would be 1 Quarterback, 2 Runningbacks, 1 Fullbacks, 3 Wide Recievers, 1 Tight End, 5 offensive lineman, 4 Defensive Lineman, 3 Linebackers, 4 Cornerbacks, 2 Safetys, 1 Kicker, and 1 Punter. Tell me if you think this would be a good idea, ok?

-Palpitoad

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
That's not a lot of information to go off of. Can you explain a little more?

Sirfetch’d

Do you mean make teams with these pokemon for battles? Or just create this based on Pokemon which roles that you think fit them? I see your idea but I don't understand the point of it other than just assigning these roles. As Nick said, we need more info

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I think a Pokemon Football Challenge would be cool. Like the others have stated, would you mind elaborating on it, maybe we could make it like a tournament?

Back