• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good team plan for the storyline of Pokémon X?

Braxien

Banned
Years
  • Hello! I have recently began playing the game and with any Pokémon game, I like to plan out what I will be using. Will this team be capable of defeating Team Flare and the Champion?

Delphox
    Ability: Blaze
    Item: Amulet Coin
    Moves:
    Flamethrower
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Grass Knot

Venusaur
    Ability: Overgrow
    Item: Venusaurite
    Moves:
    Energy Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Leech Seed
    Earthquake

Aegislash
    Ability: Stance Change
    Item: Spell Tag
    Moves:
    Iron Head
    Shadow Claw
    Sacred Sword
    Night Slash

Tyrantrum
    Ability: Strong Jaw
    Item: Dragon Fang
    Moves:
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Rock Slide
    Dragon Claw

Hawlucha
    Ability: Limber
    Item: Black Belt
    Moves:
    Flying Press
    Fly
    Hi-Jump Kick
    X-Scissor

Lapras
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Item: Mystic Water
    Moves:
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic

Thank you for reading! I will happily take any criticism or praise for this team.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    This is a great team! However, I'd recommend replacing Petal Dance on your Venusaur. I'm thinking of Leech Seed.

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, thanks for the advice. May I ask what is wrong with Petal Dance? I like to know why I'm doing things before I change it. I'm weird like that ...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Okay, thanks for the advice. May I ask what is wrong with Petal Dance? I like to know why I'm doing things before I change it. I'm weird like that ...
    If you use Petal Dance, you can't use any other moves, use any items, or switch out your Pokemon for two or three times in a row. Also, you will get confused afterwards. That's why I'd replace Petal Dance.

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, right! I'm not too clear on effects which occur after moves are used, so thanks for the help! :)

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    If I were you I would teach Hawlucha U-turn instead of x-scissor because then you can use a super effective move on a psychic type and then shift to another Pokemon who can handle psychic types better. Your team sounds awesome!

Back