• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn Grand Festival ✮RESULTS✮ OOC/SU Thread

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
  • Sorry for not posting yet, I'm really busy this week. I'll try to get something, but I might not be able to.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't even think half to people who signed up have posted once yet. I guess they might come in when the Festival starts.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Got my first post up yay! Had to rush it a bit though because of some other unforeseen circumstances that arose. I seriously would've loved to have continued scanning for grammatical errors it, if I had the opportunity to!

Aaaand on a completely unrelated note, Melisande's pretty much open for any sort of interaction! :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Magic, I think it would be wise to make a post containing the judges and the host, ect. Otherwise, it is going to seem like we are doing a contest in an empty contest hall. I also think there should be a 3rd and possibly 4th round so we can have a 100% winner like they do in the anime. The 3rd round could be the Top 4 at that point and then the 4th round could be the Top 2 or something and the winner would be the person who wins that battle. It could have to be decided randomly though. Coin flip or anything like that.

That was great about Orre btw Dai. Lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    I agree with Iceman ^^^
    If there is just a "everybody is a winner" mentality I think its gonna take something away from the Pokémon Contest.
    But if its just decided on points then whoever posted the most would win. Contestants who move on to the next round should be selected randomly or based not only on points but quality of posts. Unless you already thought something up.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah, I was thinking that. That would be a very large problem. But I think best would be at random. At least have a 3rd round where two people finish it up. It seems like a lot were rushed or didn't even get time to post.

Another problem I can already see encountering, is that it seems like I am a day ahead of everyone because a few have went to sleep and what not, yet people have indirectly mentioned me in at least 1 or 2 posts. If we were suppose to end sleeping, then just act like I was a day ahead of every. Because I do not remember seeing anything about ending the 7th with a sleep post.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The event is set out this way due to time restraints, I'm afraid that'll have to be accepted for now ><.

APPEALS UPDATE TONIGHT~ and yes, I will be giving details of the stadium and judges. :)

Etherion

appeals round~

@ApocalypticAnarchist
    can we have our meetup after this? Austin might not make it to the next round~

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If anyone want to interact with Dallas, I am up for it. My NPC Ally will be leaving soon in some way or another. Not sure yet. Might just make it where she has to do something for a while.

Back