• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Summit [T][OOC]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Nearly done with the history. Just kinda accidentally turned it into a book >w> And I get the feeling I'll have to make a lotta edits in it later. Everything sounded all great and fine in my mind, but then when I started writing it I had to throw out and change a bunch of stuff because it didn't make sense.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, I just submitted the IC thread! Once it gets accepted, I'll post the first part of chapter one and we can begin. :3 That means that for those of you that haven't finished your SUs: do so!

Also, is it just me or did the CSS of the OP and my SU derp? Don't know why, since it hasn't been touched since I posted it.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
It seems I just don't have the amount of time I thought I had. As much as I really wanna join this RP and be Fitz again, I think it'd be best to just stick with RPs I'm already in so I don't go over my limit. Besides that it's just taking me way too long to get my SU done lol.

Nakuzami

Years
It seems I just don't have the amount of time I thought I had. As much as I really wanna join this RP and be Fitz again, I think it'd be best to just stick with RPs I'm already in so I don't go over my limit. Besides that it's just taking me way too long to get my SU done lol.

haha okay. Feel free to check back sometime if you get the urge to hop in. d:

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
aah, after seeing the IC go up without Dahlia's name in the player list, i knew i had to finish quickly! so, i hope my Writing Sample suffices. [LINK] for your convenience.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I just saw the IC, been busy with other site lately. Anyway, I'mma read it and get a post up, if anyone wanna get involved with Kenneth let me know. The method does not matter.

Nakuzami

Years
Okay! I just put part one of the first chapter up. It's rather open, allowing for characters to do some interacting before we get into the real action. :3

And I'll get to checking the other two completed SUs now!

Name: Tabitha "Tanith" Schauer
Name: Dahlia Angstrom
Okay, you're both accepted! Welcome to The Summit, and feel free to start posting. :3

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Still accepting reserves? =D I'm hoping to join

not reserves, but I can allow for a few more characters before I decide to close sign-ups. :3

As far as things are going now, it's good to see the posts coming in! Now we just need a few more people to post before I send in Sycamore. Remember, feel free to interact with each other while you're waiting!

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
not reserves, but I can allow for a few more characters before I decide to close sign-ups. :3

As far as things are going now, it's good to see the posts coming in! Now we just need a few more people to post before I send in Sycamore. Remember, feel free to interact with each other while you're waiting!

Ah, neat-o. I should have a SU up by tomorrow night, so I hope you don't close before then!

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Oh, so it's not closed yet? If not, I'd happily apply! *o*

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Hi. I will be taking a short hiatus, until Saturday morning probably.

However, since nobody is interacting with me, I think it is just fine. :p Although, still feel free to go and do so. Corn is a likeable person.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
ooh, thank you, then without furthur ado~! here's the SU that I finally finished. ;3

2u7rvpg.jpg

Details ;;
Name: Aegis Zelhart
Hometown: Nacrene City, Unova
Appearance: Yellow Golden (Blonde) Hair. Amber Eyes. Trademark accessory: Beanie/Hood with Goggles. Her clothes consist of steampunk outfits, clothes that have hoods or just clothes she feels like wearing. No matter what outfit she wears, she always wears her goggles either on her neck, head or wears it on. She also wears a hood on and if she doesn't have hood, she wears a beanie unless it's hot with her hair in a high ponytail. Her hair pasts her shoulders but above the hips and inches past the waist. Her height? 5'5 ft. Somewhat athletic. Also wears an retractable roller shoes.​
Personality ;;
Spoiler:
History ;;
Spoiler:
Partner ;;
303.gif
303-mega.gif

Nickname: The Jaws Artemis
Moveset: Swords Dance, Iron Head, Play Rough, Crunch, Stone Edge, Iron Defense, Rest, Sleep Talk, Sucker Punch, Brick Break​
Other Pokémon ;;
687.gif

Nickname: Squidward
Moveset: Hidden Power (Poison), Superpower, Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Psycho Cut, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Hypnosis, Calm Mind

604.gif

Nickname: Smoothy
Moveset: Volt Switch, Giga Drain, Thunder, Light Screen, Dragon Tail, U-turn, Flash Cannon, Swagger, Protect, Crush Claw

295.gif

Nickname: Boomer
Moveset: Boomburst, Strength, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Screech, Supersonic, Giga Impact, Return, Fire Punch​
Miscellaneous ;;
• Mawile's stone is located on her neck in a simple bow choker that has the same color as her jaws while Aegis' key is located on her upper left strand of hair close to the eye in the form of a barrette
• She has a keen sense of vision, hearing, and smell than any other normal humans, something she inherited from her dad (it does have disadvantages, her eyes gets irritated and also the reason why she has goggles)
• Shown to have an interest in inventing.
• Sometimes relies on her 'instincts', it doesn't mean a necessarily good thing all the time though...
• Her trademark mischief laugh: 'Kukuku~'
• Fast runner due to always on the run and may have high stamina or just plain insane 9always on sugar-rush)
• She's a bit of an acrobatic, her mom made her do it in order to extinguish the need to be all over the place (Aegis gets hurt if she isn't careful enough, either surprised, clumsy or just being Aegis)
• Goes depress when she doesn't have her goggles and may cry about it
• Although she has shoes with skates, she hasn't mastered it and is clumsy, not surprising if she bumped her face onto something hard such as walls or fall on her butt
• Hates all the fancy stuff and wearing dresses, it makes her uncomfortable
• Has a total of 22 Pokemon including the listed Pokemon above
• Occasionally gives people (friends) nicknames. Most of them are painful... (obviously, one of her teasing (obnoxious) personality)​
Writing Sample ;;
"WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE?!"

An loud feminine voice cried out in frustration coming from one of the houses in Nacrene City, craning stares at said house, startled on how abrupt that was, confused as to what's going on and amused recognizing who that voice belonged to before making their merry way.

"Dear, keep your voice down!" There was another voice, reprimanding the first one it seems, also feminine and sounding parts amused, parts exasperated.

"Gaaah."

The first voice grumbled, slumping behind down to the ground on her back, hair splaying with two pokeballs clutched in her two hands. "It's so hard to choose, I love them all." She drawled the 'l' of the word all, jutting her lower lip in a pout. There were feet walking to her, stopping at her side, the feet were small and black, covered with a yellow fur-like skirt, the owner of the feet was smaller than a human and has a jaw on the back of their head.

It was...

"Mawile."

Artemis.

The deceiver pokemon plopped down next to her human partner, reaching out to hold a pokeball and inspecting it. Maybe she was helping Aegis to decide? The blonde girl grinned at that, swaying straight up to a sitting position and crossed her legs without missing a beat she questioned, "What do you think?"

There were so many to choose from that even Mawile was having a hard time deciding. And so the two bestest best of friends and soulmates! in Aegis' words thought about it and thought about it and thought about it more... but still couldn't decide.

"Mawile maw mawile wile maw?" Artemis shot a question of her own. Any other humans wouldn't understand what she asked, maybe some of them would or could take a guess, however, Aegis perfectly understood everything the Mawile said. Simply because they have a very close bond that transcends beyond best friends.

"Mhm, I don't want to bring them all because it's a new adventure and I don't wanna have six pokemon from the get-go, it's more fun that way!" Aegis answered with an cheerful tone that said it was only that simple.

Artemis shot her a look, "Mawile wile?"

The human trainer drooped at that, hunching a bit as she answered with a subtle pout, "Yeah, even though I just wanna take everyone, I can't and as much I love these little cutie pies, I'm still sticking into what I set myself to do." There was a resolution in her voice, adamant on her decision, "I remember the first time I set to Sinnoh, it's the exact situation like this."

Hearing what Aegis said had given her an idea, you could even hear the 'ding!' sound of a lightbulb turning on, in a sense if you know what I mean. "Mawile maw mawile maw maw mawile maw wile!" Artemis sounding eagerly suggested, to help her trainer and to solve this difficult quest.

The human of the two brighten, "Oh wow, Mawile, you're right! I can choose one Pokemon from each region I had caught them! Which means only two: one from Unova, one from Sinnoh! Like I did on Sinnoh where I only took McSassy with me!" Now she was very enthusiastic, turning to her pokemon partner with a grin, "You're the best, Artemis!" The compliment made the steel pokemon blush, abashed.

And then Aegis turned back to the pokeballs before them, her grin fading as she blinked, the next words that she voiced out made the Mawile sigh, "...Who do we choose though?"

Well, back to the drawing board.

...At least they found an easy (yet still hard) solution to the problem of theirs, that counts right...?​

Last edited:
Back