• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors [T][OoC & SU]

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Seems interesting, I'd apply but I'm already in too deep with the role plays. That and I've only seen a couple episodes of power rangers which I barely remember... anyway I'll be reading the story.
PS: The region name doesn't have an ' Oh' sound. Just something that I've always remembered.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Seems interesting, I'd apply but I'm already in too deep with the role plays. That and I've only seen a couple episodes of power rangers which I barely remember... anyway I'll be reading the story.
PS: The region name doesn't have an ' Oh' sound. Just something that I've always remembered.

I WAS going to name it Ueno, and maybe even Chito, but Ueno is too close to my Penname (Yana a.k.a. Uena), and Chi-To is apparently a tank.

In Retrospect, Ueno is the best I've thought so far, but Chihara is much easier to remember, and when comparing the regions, Ueno is part of Kanto.

If you want to be technical about it, I could say that the deviation from normal region naming is to state the fact that Chihara is a manmade island, and the name is different to reflect this fact.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I think I'm just being a bit dense, but which Naissance slots are left, if any?

I'm on Tablet right now, so...

Er, that would be the Jack and the Queen. Carnivore Chie hasn't responded to my message, and the person who reserved for the Queen who reminds me of Alucard from Hellsing has not completedmthe SU yet, and has given permission for others to make an SU for the Queen if someone asks.

I hope that made sense, it's hard using Tablet and keeping up with my grammar.

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
Years
Fair enough. Hope this is okay to post, then :3

Name: Irvine Falcata
Profession: Trainer's School Teaching Staff
Appearance:

Irvine is of a fairly slim build - not hugely muscular, but neither particularly flabby, he inhabits some middle area between the two. It's not to say he isn't fit - he certainly is, it simply doesn't show all that much. He's also pretty tall - he's at least a head or so above an average person, and towers above his students, all of whom are minors.

He has black hair, though it's beginning to turn a little grey in places already - possibly from the stress, or possibly from sustaining blows to the head, or maybe just from the whole transformation shebang. In any case, it does have the effect of creating the illusion of age - if only a very slight one. It is enough for his students to call him 'old' behind his back, though. His eyes are a mild blue, which occasionally border on grey, though it depends wholly on the level of light in his immediate area.

Generally, he'll dress in a white shirt and black trousers, accompanied by some fancy black shoes, and a worn out, fur-collared winter coat. An odd mix perhaps, especially in the heat of summer, but one that's generally just been accepted by the people around him.

Personality:

It cannot be said that Irvine has a nasty demeanour - indeed, he's often friendly, generally agreeable, and even sometimes tries to extend the olive branch to people he dislikes. That being said, he does tend to give out 'strict teacher' vibes - not intentionally, but it permeates his being, from the way he walks, in a calculated, upright kind of way, to the way he makes eye contact with people, like he's staring them down.

Irvine is a good strategist - perhaps it's a natural talent, or something learned after years of travelling and struggling, but in any case, he certainly has the theory of things down, even if his use of them leaves something to be desired. He quite enjoys planning things out in his head, to a somewhat daft amount of detail, though his plans often go awry. He likes to lie to people, too - not out of malicious intent, most of the time, but just to see how they'll react, and how far he can take things before they put two and two together and stop believing him.

Even so, he does have something of a cruel streak - the same rush of adrenaline and excitement that drives him to slice people to ribbons with fishing hooks is the same thing that makes him threaten lazy students with 'a taste of his Quick Claw'. He has, of course, been reprimanded by his employer for this kind of thing, but the majority of his students vouch for him, for one reason or another.

History:

As a child, a teen, and even as an adult, the one thing that Irvine really wanted to do was to become a Gym Leader. He even waited until he finished most of his education to go on his journey, instead of leaving at eleven like a good amount of other people who want to dedicate their lives to pokémon. When it finally was time to leave, his parents entrusted him with an Absol, figuring that it would be strong enough to get their son through whatever it was he had to overcome, until he had a team of pokémon to support him.

Sadly, what they failed to realise, as did Irvine, was that he had no talent for training pokémon - he took a long time to develop any kind of rapport with even just one pokémon, and by the time he returned home, he'd caught just a Zangoose and a Sneasel, neither of which were particularly friendly towards him. And, as his parents noticed, the Absol with which he'd begun his journey was suspiciously missing - he never told anybody about it, especially the people who'd given it to him, but it had perished when a cave they were exploring collapsed - Absol pushed him out of the way of a falling boulder, and had gotten crushed by it instead.

So, feeling that he was not worthy to actually train anything any longer, Irvine got himself a job at a Trainer's school, working up from the bottom, until he became a teacher - he didn't have the physical abilities of a trainer, perhaps, but he knew how pokémon worked, and his strategy, unlike his practical application, was actually very good. And besides, the school was rather desperate for people to teach their surplus of students. Not that he really liked his job - his students, who were mostly just average, ordinary children - they did their work fairly well, were generally motivated during lessons, and were horrendously dull to teach. Even his continued training of his pokémon, who were pretty much there in terms of friendliness, finally, and one of whom even evolved, wasn't quite enough to lift his spirits.

When he discovered his nature as a gijinka, however, he finally found he had something to be excited about. He didn't do a lot, not at first - he just crept around at night, scaring late night commuters and wild pokémon, before moving on, eventually, to battling wild pokémon along with his own, and even once, before the Naissance recruited him, slicing some foolhardy trainer into ribbons, after they attacked him with a Gliscor.

Allegiance: Naissance
Position: Jack
Codename: Wind Weasel
Gijinka Species: Absol
Transformation Phrase: "Let the storm winds tear off the chains of drudgery!" Irvine reaches a hand up to the sky as he says this, and a strong blast of wind seems to blow from below, whipping his hair and clothing around violently until he's completely transformed.
Ability: Super Luck
Moveset: Razor Wind/Magic Coat
Weapon of Choice: Fishing Hooks (tied to long lengths of thin wire, and concealed in a heavy coat)

Transformed Appearance:

Irvine becomes a good deal skinnier - it's quite easy to see his ribs and such through the flesh - a testament to his speed, but also his relative fragility. His hair and skin are white, though a patch of black hair slightly left of centre does remain, and his irises become ruby red. From the right side of his head, there is curving black blade, as there is on the pokémon from which he derives his appearance, though it's not quite as useful as a weapon, given it's attached to a human head - he could give a nasty headbutt, though. He doesn't grow claws, exactly, though his nails certainly become black and pointed, but several spikes do appear on the outside edges of his wrists, which generally serve the same purpose. He grows fangs, too, though they aren't all that obvious, unless you're looking for them.

The coat that he wears over all of this is a thick, winter one, made from some kind of black material - it's slightly fuzzy, and bits and pieces tend to get stuck to it. Around the edges of the coat is fluffy white fur - especially around the collar, and the lining is a silky white, though it's full of rips and tears. He doesn't wear a shirt with this, it being zipped up most of the time, but he does wear a pair of terribly ripped-up jeans, which were once definitely white, but are now a grungy grey kind of colour, and soft shoes with flexible grips, to help with the whole 'speed' thing he has going on.

Pet Peeve: Lazy or rude people.

Pokémon:
Zangoose
Weavile

RP Sample:

"Alright class, today we're going to be looking at the effects of burns," He paused, and unzipped the large bag he'd been carrying for the whole journey from the school to the field they generally used for practical lessons. The thing was half-filled with thick gloves, like the ones they used for protecting your hands from sparks whilst welding and such, and half with a metal box. Once unlocked, this turned out to be filled with orange spheres, each about as large as a tennis ball, and glowing with heat - Flame Orbs, "Everybody needs a pair of gloves, and an orb. I hope you all brought burn heals, like I told you yesterday!"

He scanned the mass of students, as they crowded around the bag. Predictably, there was at least two students who had looked rather panicked at his mention of a burn heal, and the smell of cooking flesh as a few of them tried to pick up an orb without having worn a glove.

"Remember, they are hot, so you need gloves to handle them!"

How these things got sold on the open market, Irvine had no idea - it was rather cruel to burn your own pokémon, just to activate an ability, or to throw it at an opponent.

Eventually, every student had an orb, and the bag lay empty, save for a slight burnt aroma.

"Now, I want you to give these orbs to one of your pokemon, and observe the result-- no, no, don't also make them wear the gloves!"

It was amazing, really, how cruel children could be when told to do something by an adult. Even watching the discomfort their various pokémon were in, they were content to watch them suffer whilst afflicted by painful burns. A few of them didn't even have the means to help them afterwards. Of course, there was something just a little amusing about seeing them suffer so. It came along with guilt, of course, but amusement was amusement, nevertheless.

Still, cruelty without a point was hardly worth doing at all.

"Okay, that's enough - take the flame orbs away, and heal the burns," Donning his own gloves, Irvine began collecting up the orbs, which were, even as they sat on the ground, singing the grass, "Oh, and all those who forgot their healing items, see me after class for detention!"

There were a few moans and groans, mostly from the children, accompanied by the distinctive sound of pokémon being recalled to their balls.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Oh? So then the Queen position is open? I've been sneaking here and then to see the progress of characters and then had gotten an character idea. May I reserve the queen?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Oh? So then the Queen position is open? I've been sneaking here and then to see the progress of characters and then had gotten an character idea. May I reserve the queen?

Seeing as... wow, that user is hard to pronounce. Anyway, seeing as the previous player who reserved the Queen has yet to finish the SU, yes you may.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Spoiler:

There is only one problem with your SU.

You can only have two Moves at the start, but your movepool will increase in time as the RP progresses.

Otherwise, I think I'm going to enjoy seeing whatever trouble your character is bound to get into.

Years
So we've got our villains lined up nicely, and our Rangers ready to go. Now we just need some Magical Girls. We should let people know we're in the market. Ask your friends if they want to come play a Sailor Scout!

I don't know if we have a time limit or not, but I'm excited for this. I'd offer to play one of the Meister as well, but that seems unfair.

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Name: Blake Fidelus
Profession: Detective
Appearance: About 4'10, 85lbs. He has very dark, shaggy hair and pale skin. He is skinny and almost looks malnourished. The mysterious thing is that he has pitch black pupils.
Personality: A very quiet and strange kid. He doesn't like to be bothered and just doesn't really like people. When given the option, he opts to be alone. He is very smart and hopes to be a detective. He tends to be sneaky on accident and it gets him in trouble and he despises it. This makes him a somewhat mean person and even rude.

History: Blake, only eleven, hasn't had an easy life. His parents abandoning him at birth, he went to the hospital after being found due to being close to dead. This has left a lasting impression on Blake and he seeks revenge on his parents. He was sent to a home but ran away as soon as he was old enough to fend for himself. He decided that if his parents thought that he could survive on his own, he would.

He has survived on his own for 5 years by stealing and not getting caught. Most of the time. Whenever he does get caught, he sneaks away. There have only been two instances where that has happened, mainly because Blake had been about to die of starvation. Working in the shadows, and not getting close to anybody, Blake is a lonely human being. He hadn't known if he had ever been nice or if he ever could be. If he could find his parents, he may find the answers he was seeking.

A few years back, Blake was attempting to steal a box of fruit. He had been caught and what was strange is that Blake kept perfectly hidden, quiet, and still. He couldn't even find an opening to escape. It was unnatural what was happening. When Blake questioned the men, they fessed up. They told Blake he could be even sneakier, have a much better life, and find his parents. This was a no-brainer. This started Blake's life of evil.

Position: Jack
Gijinka Species: Banette
Transformation Phrase: He simply has to think of a chant. It goes, "Shadows, hear my plea. Let me be hidden and not seen by thee." It takes and incredible amount of concentration and he then blends with the shadows to come out as a small hooded figure with an intricate pattern. When he comes out people can only hear a quick woosh.
Ability: Frisk
Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Embargo
Weapon of Choice: A small dagger
Transformed Appearance: A dark robe, with a complex design that to Blake's knowledge, means nothing. It stops just before the ground and you can see a small shadow.

Pet Peeve: People, nice people, annoying people, cucumbers, the Sun, matching socks, matching clothes, bright clothes, leaves on trees, ships, fairy pokemon, psychic Pokemon, chairs, couches....

Pokémon: Shuppet, Gengar, Poochyena, and Mandibuzz
RP sample:

I saw the bit of fruit in front of me. The smell of it smelled so good, even from 15ft away. I could hear the light buzzing of mosquitoes around it but I didn't care. Food was food.

I was getting ready to make my move. There were a man, relaxing in a chair. Somewhat slender and muscular. He didn't look very alert. Shuppet was there with me, and was a very large part of my plan. I'd have Shuppet create a diversion by jumping into the man's shadow to distract him, and I would go in for the food. But, before I did anything the man spoke.

"Who's there!" It was strange. He said it as a command, not a question. Even more strange, he noticed me. That hadn't happened in over two years. Something was off...

"I can see you and your Pokemon. Don't even bother trying to escape. I got my eye on you and I'm not taking it off," There was something wrong. Usually people said that and it was a bluff. This guy was serious. I knew I couldn't escape. I came out.

"I'm impressed. Most kids would try to escape me." I wanted to knock the snot out of him but I knew I couldn't.

"Who are you?" I said it without thinking. My non-existent people skills at work.

"Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine. Your more skilled than we thought. Aren't you Blake?" He knew my name, and knew who I was. I was started to get worried.

"How do you know my name? Why are you doing this?" Things were getting really shaky.

"Relax. I'm friends with some guys and we want your skills. Some things you possess that others cannot. I'm not your friend or enemy. Just consider me your employer. We want you and only you. If you agree to join us, I'll explain more later."

I liked this guy. I didn't even think. I agreed. This was going to be a good life.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Spoiler:

[font="BookAntiqua]Oh, well, this is going to be a problem.

I'm sorry, but someone already applied for Jack and I've all but confirmed the SU. (I'm just lazy at editing the 1st post)

Currently, all the Naissance spots are taken (The Queen still in reservation), and the only spots that are available on the Saviors side is the Magical Girl/Boy equivalent.

If you'd like, I can message you if a spot opens up?[/font]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Is it alright if I may use pokemon from generation 5 for the gijinka?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Is it alright if I may use pokemon from generation 5 for the gijinka?

Yes, you may. You may even pick Generation 6 if you want. But you may not pick Generation V and onward as your party Pokemon, as Chihara is set south of the first four Regions separate from the other two. (I'm not considering ORAS yet, as I haven't seen it.)

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
Okay, it's cool. I was just too lazy to read all of the other applications. I understand though and don't really mind.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
10pdaqe.jpg

Details ;;
Name: Madeline Willows
Profession: Gym Leader
Appearance: She has umber or otherwise reddish brown hair color with lemon lime colored eyes. Shaggy brown hair, smooth natural skin and stands at the height of 5'4 ft. She's also petite. Madeline wears clothes similar to red riding hood, feminine clothes or summer clothes with ribbons, like her white dress ending on below her knees equipped with a black and gold striped ribbon on her waist, along with a small red vest with the same black and gold color stripes on her sleeves, neck and front plus her floral hat with also the same ribbon stripes.

Her other appearance is different, transforming into a icy woman standing on 6'1 ft.

Pet Peeve: People who spouts what she considers are nonsense and are nonsense themselves, Giving up a fight so easily early in a battle, People who boasts with a stinky/immature attitude​
Personality ;;
Madeline has a sweet demeanor and will always smile at you, she is a good listener and happily extends a hand if you need help, she's cheerful and kindhearted, kind of oblivious, friendly and caring. Overall, a lovely person.

Generally though? No, that's half-wrong. Madeline is someone who has secrets, many secrets that no one knows, many secrets that she keeps and good at keeping them. She's not oblivious, she is sneaky, she is discrete, she is subtle and most of all, she is not as pure as most people think she is. Madeline considers herself in the middle of white and black, between right and wrong. She's philosophical in a sense.

She has deep opinions; 'are we categorize between good people and bad people?' such as that. Madeline may be cynical or skeptical. She is hard to convince and she may also be a hypocrite. It really depends on one's perceptive.

She can be kind, she can be cruel, neither good nor evil.

Madeline is neither an ally nor enemy, she lends an hand to both Saviours and her 'comrades', however, she does flit to either side. Benevolent and Malevolent.

Madeline is a confusing person. Intelligent, an excellent, encouraging leader who gives advice, useful or no.

If you question her all about their organization, their goals, her goals; she will not answer. (That is, if you discover she is Naissance which might be possible)

She is different when she transforms, ruthless with a touch of cruelty and benignity who is just as confusing as her real form. Adamantine Steel is elegant, lady-like and strong, she enjoys both challenges (do entertain her, even for a short while) and strong opponents, she has an icy gaze, she is impenetrable. Even though they are both different, they are also the same.

Confusing.

Mysterious.​
History ;;

Her life is normal, she has normal loving parents, and as normal, she got a Pokemon at the age of 12. Madeline travels just like a normal person, battle different people, challenge gyms, capture Pokemon, befriend a Pokemon, train with a Pokemon, all the normal things.

Throughout the journey though, she sees Pokemon getting abused, used for bad things, it wasn't just Pokemon, people too. Poachers, Illegal Sellings, all kinds of actions that many people would frown on in disapproval. She was still young at that time, getting easily upset over it, she was very sensitive at that time...

And then she discovered her power as a gijinka, a few weeks passed after that discovery, nobody noticed how there were times she disappeared not when she craftily hid her trails (maybe she wasn't alone?), slowly changing into the person she is today, keeping many secrets with lips zipped sealed.

Midway, she had applied to be a gym leader and managed to get the position through battles and now she is a gym leader that specializes in dark type... however, there are rumors that they are not her main Pokemon but only the gym's. It is known that she wanders even with the responsibility of being a gym leader and her assistant helps the challengers if she is gone.​
Magical ;;

Position: Queen
Codename: Adamantine Steel
Gijinka Species: Aggron
Transformation Phrase: "I am the defender, I am the strength and I will not falter." She whispers, voice carried over the wind as her body is engulfed with white light then it forms into a sphere, inside the sphere: her body height changes, her hair gets longer and whips around, the sleeves pops up and her armor clad itself. After everything is at place, the bright light of spears shines and blinds everyone's sight until they fade, revealing her gijinka form and ends by completing her phrase, "For I am the indomitable shield."
Ability: Sturdy
Moveset: Heavy Slam, Stone Edge
Weapon of Choice: Broadsword (see pic)
Transformed Appearance:
Spoiler:

Pokémon ;;
445.gif
479.gif
181.gif
301.gif
Writing Sample ;;

"Makuhita, return!"

There was a flash of red connecting to the one lying on the floor with swirly eyes, the owner of the voice sighed, disappointed as his fighting pokemon returned to the pokeball, he looked at the contraption with a sad expression, "Sorry, buddy, we didn't win..."

Someone clapped, the sound made him look up to the person he was facing on the other side, the person was smiling, clapping as they made way to him. "You've done a good job, Cedric." They complimented, voice feminine, "Yet it is not enough to get my badge. Remember our battle, despite the type advantage you hold may mean nothing, train more and come back for another gym battle!" She sounded perky, her tone encouraging.

Cedric, Makuhita's trainer, smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, you showed me, Madeline, you're tough!" Then he made a determined expression, "Me and my Pokemon are gonna train, we'll defeat you to get the badge!"

Madeline laughed, "I'll be waiting for our rematch!"

After he was gone, bowing to her before he left, the Dark Gym Leader walked to the Pokemon they had used for the last battle and crouched down to pat its head. "Great job, Umbreon." Umbreon preened at the head patting and the praise, making a happy sound. "Now let's return you to your pokeball."

The umber-haired girl stood up, a pokeball in hand pointed at the dark-type Pokemon, a red light glowed and it disappeared inside. Her lemon lime eyes look at the spot where the challenger stood moments ago.

"He's a nice trainer, isn't he?"​

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, for now I'm waiting for the last SU so that I can start the IC. Since nobody is interested in being the Magical Girl so far... My character will be the resident MG. ;)

I hope to get the IC up soon.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, while we wait for the last SU to finish, and might I say it looks quite good. Somehow, the picture makes me think MG though. Huh. Must be a Dark magical girl then.

Where was I...? Oh right! I'll be assigning the 'stats' so you can see where you stand in comparison to the other characters.

Here are the initial Stats. I haven't finalized the Naissance yet. By the way, I also have not edited the first page yet.

Stats

Fire Aigis - Growlithe
  • Endurance : D+ (C)
  • Strength : C- (C+)
  • Defense : D+ (C)
  • Magic Attacks : C-
  • Magic Defense : D+
  • Agility: D+
  • Aura : C-

Water Aigis - Frogadier
  • Endurance : D+ (C)
  • Strength : D+ (C)
  • Magic Attacks : C
  • Agility: C- C+
  • Aura : C- C-

Grass Aigis - Bellsprout
  • Endurance : D+ (C) C- (C+)
  • Strength : C- (C+) C (B-)
  • Defense : D (C-) D+ (C)
  • Magic Attacks : C- C
  • Magic Defense : D D
  • Agility: D+ D+
  • Aura : B- B-

1st Meister -Gardevoir
  • Endurance : C+ [B+]
  • Strength : C
    [*]Defense : C
    [*]Magic Attacks : A [A+]
    [*]Magic Defense : A [A+]
    [*]Agility: B-
    [*]Aura : A [A+]

King - ???
  • Endurance : A+
    [*]Strength : A+
    [*]Defense : A+
    [*]Magic Attacks : B+ [A]
    [*]Magic Defense : B+ [A]
    [*]Agility: C+
    [*]Aura : F

Queen - Aggron
  • Endurance : C-
  • Strength : C
  • Defense : A (B)
  • Magic Attacks : C+
  • Magic Defense : C+
  • Agility: C
  • Aura : B-

Jack - Absol
  • Endurance : C- (C)
  • Strength : B- (B+)
  • Defense : C- (C)
  • Magic Attacks : C-
  • Agility: C+
  • Aura : C

Joker - Zoroark
  • Endurance : C+
  • Strength : C- (C+)
  • Magic Attacks : C
  • Magic Defense : C
  • Agility: D+
  • Aura : C-

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I finished this hours ago then I fell asleep when I went to bed to take a small break, I hadn't realized I didn't save. lol.

Excuse my ramblings, I am now done. *o*

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I've posted the IC now! Feel free to post when it appears.

... I seem to have forgotten to attach a link to the OoC though. Ehehehe~ I'll fix that soon.

Anyway, all SUs are fine and accepted. Uh... I'm going to edit the First post when I have the time. For now, I've worked on the IC for hours and need rest. Stay Magical!

Back