• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Arrival

Years
    Hello! I have just recently joined and I thought that the best way to start my experience here would be to introduce myself. Does anyone have a few pointers that they are willing to share with me to help me get the best and least confusing start possible?

Ah geez, PC is a huge community so there is a looot we can say here. I'd recommend signing up for a mentor at the adoption center to get yourself started - it's a great way to make your first friend and learn the ropes of the forum. Obviously reading and understanding the rules is a major first step but past that it depends on your interests. Have you been to forums before or is PC your first? Might be a little confusing at first but again, that's what mentors are for. c;

But anyways, welcome welcome, LegendaryRising! Nice having you here. Feel free to give me a poke if you have questions too - wish I could help out a bit more but your question's such a general thing that I can't figure out what to say unless approached about more specific things, haha. New users tend to make mistakes with double posting (posting more than once in a row) or having a signature that exceeds signature rules so those are good things to brush up on. Have fun!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Ah geez, PC is a huge community so there is a looot we can say here. I'd recommend signing up for a mentor at the adoption center to get yourself started - it's a great way to make your first friend and learn the ropes of the forum. Obviously reading and understanding the rules is a major first step but past that it depends on your interests. Have you been to forums before or is PC your first? Might be a little confusing at first but again, that's what mentors are for. c;

But anyways, welcome welcome, LegendaryRising! Nice having you here. Feel free to give me a poke if you have questions too - wish I could help out a bit more but your question's such a general thing that I can't figure out what to say unless approached about more specific things, haha. New users tend to make mistakes with double posting (posting more than once in a row) or having a signature that exceeds signature rules so those are good things to brush up on. Have fun!

Well a little off topic I thought that section (since labeled "Pokemon adoption") was for abandoned pokemon,should have read it I guess, but I will make sure to sign up tomorrow for sure, and Legendaryising welcome to PC and if you need / want any thing do not hesitate to ask me ever.

Back