• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon anime snapshots contest planning

Years
    Okay finally putting the thread up!

So for the past two times I've run this, I've had three themes members submit snapshots for. However, this year I want it to run on one theme for the whole week: athleticism, which I feel is very appropriate for the Olympics-catered theme around the whole GT.

As always, I'll be needing a CSS layout and emblems, and also some guidelines as well.

This year though, I'm aiming for some changes. In the past, we had winners for every category, but that was it. Since I'm only wanting to focus on one theme for the whole GT, I am planning on having second and third place winners this time around.

Anyways, I'll post more in a bit, but I just wanted to get this thread started off like I should have done eons ago!

Years
    Are you still looking for another judge? I'd be more than happy to help :D
    Oh definitely! :)

By the way, I've been busy these past few days and I have not had time to come up with a layout, let alone emblems >_< ugh I gotta move faster, but a lot of the rules/entry format should be the same as past times

Years
    So, for the sake of time, I'm gonna reuse previous CSS. Credit will be given to Wobbu since he created the layout :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, looks like everything is ready and I'll be posting away :D

(oh and I'll come up with the emblem descriptions later :3)

Back