• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Limesar

Pronounced Lime-sahr
    Years
    • No
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Hey, you pokéfans! The name's Limesar, short-time user, long-time watcher of the challenge board!

I have an interest in most things pokémon, but I do play other games such as Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Mega Man and some other popular Nintendo franchises. Just don't expect me in competitive tournaments juuuuuust yet! :P

AlsoIwouldliketomakeafewfriendssoifyouwouldpleasekindlyrespondtothisthankyouverymuch

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I did see you posting on the Challenge board, I like to do those too sometimes. I'm not a competitive player either but if you'd like some help check out Battling and Team Building. I do also like Mega Man (the classic series at least) as well.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time here.

I'm here if you need friends. :D Welcome, Limesar! Good to have you.

I never got into Megaman except the Battle Network series which it seems like a lot of others didn't play really.. kind of sucks. Was addicted to those whereas many others played the X series and the like haha. Minecraft's another fun game that's made insanely more entertaining with mods and the like so I wish I gave it more chances. :( Always seem to find other things to play. See you around and please do stick Lime, would be awesome to have you!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Yoooo, WELCOME TO PC, LIMESAR!!

It's nice of you to join officially! 8D Tons of fun waiting for you! There's forums for non-Pokemon topic too, this site has almost everything! And no worries, you'll find everyone is willing to be your friend but some of them needs a little push because they're probably shy or nervous!

Enjoy your stay here!

Etherion

Hey there! Welcome to PC Limesar :3 Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

Back