• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    Hey to all you forum goers! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Berserkers, but you can call me pretty much anything you want. (Though my real name is Hunter.) :P

I felt it to be a newbie obligation to make one of these posts because I'd like to make some friends and get to know the community. I've been away from the online scene for a long time, so this seemed like a good place to get back into it. I'm a huge Pokémon fan, but my other interests include gaming, watching movies, and a small amount of writing and roleplaying. I hope to get to meet everyone!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! How about you tell us what your favourite pokémon is? There's no need to be shy. Anyway, if you want to check out the different pokémon gaming sections, we have a board for every generation (except Gen 1 and 2 as they share a board) and if you like movies, then check out Culture and Media! You can also try signing up for the Adoption Center if you feel lost.

Hope you have a great time at PC! =3

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    Welcome to PC! How about you tell us what your favourite pokémon is? There's no need to be shy. Anyway, if you want to check out the different pokémon gaming sections, we have a board for every generation (except Gen 1 and 2 as they share a board) and if you like movies, then check out Culture and Media! You can also try signing up for the Adoption Center if you feel lost.

Hope you have a great time at PC! =3

Thanks a lot! My favorite Pokémon happens to be Arcanine. (Ever since I caught one many years ago in FireRed.)

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    Hello Hunter! and welcome back to PC! :)

I'm sure that you're going to make a lot of friends around here, trust me! maybe it looks really big and cold, but it's not like that at all. We have a Roleplaying Theater and it's crowded of rolepays to choose from, also our Writing & Fan Fiction section is your place to go if you want to post your writing here.

I wish you lost of luck here, and I hope you stay around! cheers and feel free to ask if you need anything!

Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    YO, WELCOME TO PC, BERSERKER! :D wa-cha!

You've come to the right place! Many friends, awesome forums, tons of fun games, lots of interesting stuff! You'll find so many it might be overwhelming but hey... loads and loads excitement and fun! This site might keep you a lot of busy! If you find yourself at lost... questions away! There's lots of helpful people here that are willing to help!

Have fun, enjoy your stay!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello hello, Hunter! How are you? Welcome to the PC!
    You want to make friends? You've come to the right place! PC is full of great, friendly and helpful people! Full of awesome sections and threads related and not-related to pokémon, where you can discuss any topic!
    Start to make friends, they will always help you when you need! If you have any doubts about what to do, I recommend you go to the adoption center and "pick" a mentor!
    If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a VM! Hope you enjoy here, see you around!

Etherion

Welcome to PC BERSERKER! Enjoy your stayyy~ ^^

ps, you have a cool username and irl name :3

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    YO, WELCOME TO PC, BERSERKER! :D wa-cha!

You've come to the right place! Many friends, awesome forums, tons of fun games, lots of interesting stuff! You'll find so many it might be overwhelming but hey... loads and loads excitement and fun! This site might keep you a lot of busy! If you find yourself at lost... questions away! There's lots of helpful people here that are willing to help!

Have fun, enjoy your stay!

Awesome! Thanks!

Hello hello, Hunter! How are you? Welcome to the PC!
    You want to make friends? You've come to the right place! PC is full of great, friendly and helpful people! Full of awesome sections and threads related and not-related to pokémon, where you can discuss any topic!
    Start to make friends, they will always help you when you need! If you have any doubts about what to do, I recommend you go to the adoption center and "pick" a mentor!
    If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a VM! Hope you enjoy here, see you around!

Hello, hello! ^-^
    Thanks a lot, see you around!

Welcome to PC BERSERKER! Enjoy your stayyy~ ^^

ps, you have a cool username and irl name :3

Thank you! I'd like to think so too. xD

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    WELLCUM ON TE FORIM!
    GY ZINNE GREU WELOM SOM FORIM! MIENE ZWEUDS GUTTE ES!

Welcome friend, enjoy your stay!

Why were you away from the online scene? The internet is so addicting so I don't like being away for weeks or possibly even months at a time. So much to catch up on at the end of the day. XD; Welcome to PokeCommunity, Hunter! Good having you.

If you'd like you're welcome to message me so we can chat, the more Pokemon fan friends the better. Otherwise kick back and have fun posting around. Will be looking forward to seeing you across the forum.

Berserkers

Kaboom.
    Years
    WELLCUM ON TE FORIM!
    GY ZINNE GREU WELOM SOM FORIM! MIENE ZWEUDS GUTTE ES!

Welcome friend, enjoy your stay!

Thank you! And I'll pretend I know what your post says! xD

Why were you away from the online scene? The internet is so addicting so I don't like being away for weeks or possibly even months at a time. So much to catch up on at the end of the day. XD; Welcome to PokeCommunity, Hunter! Good having you.

If you'd like you're welcome to message me so we can chat, the more Pokemon fan friends the better. Otherwise kick back and have fun posting around. Will be looking forward to seeing you across the forum.

Eh, balancing my internet life and real life became a bit too much for me. But, I'm back and ready to get started. :D
    Also, thanks! Will do!

Back