• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    Hello everyone!

I've been into pokemon ever since I was a little kid (mostly the anime and spin off games when I was younger), and started playing the main series games when I was 14 (With my first game being fire red ^-^ ). Over the past little while, I have found myself becoming increasingly interested in competitive battling, and possibly playing the card game as well. I thought a good start to becoming more involved with both of these activities would be to join an online forum, meet other fans, and gain some knowledge regarding these topics.

Other than that, I am a 19 year old computer science student attending university and my favourite colour is yellow....
    .... oh, and you can just call me Kiwi (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I can't wait to get to know some of you! (✿◠‿◠)

Years
    Hello to you as well, Kiwi! Always nice having a new face around.

I'm in the same vein as above, someone who isn't great at competitive battling or team building but still enjoys playing the Pokemon games casually. Given you're a tech expert, you might love our Computers & Technology board, but do see what else interests you.

Take care of yourself, and hey I'm always happy to talk so leave me a visitor message anytime and I'm sure we'll get to know each other well!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Kiwi (loved this nickname xD), welcome to the PC!

\0/ Competitive Battling? I'm terrible at that! Seriously I suck at EV's, IV's, Team Building, etc,etc,etc! But I really want to start learning about it! I'm just sooooooo lazy ... you don't even know!

Hmm, never liked to play the Card Games! I just liked to collect the cards ahah xD

Oh ... you'll meet so many people, and have so much fun in here ^^ Start to explore and make friends, you'll not get bored ^^

If you have any questions, ask! Enjoy your stay~

Back