• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Greetings, I'm new to the forums and this is my very first post. I enjoy games, anime, programming, and all things zombie related. I have a good feeling browsing trough all the content on this forum and I'm glad to be here.

Heya Summoner! Welcome to PC. :-3 What do you usually program? My friend majored in computer science so she likes programming too even if she's not the best at it haha. I've always wanted to try programming of some sort but it's quite far on the backburner since I'm involved in a lot of other hobbies.

Hope you'll enjoy PC and will stick. ^^ Happy to help if you're ever confused as well so feel free to send a message anytime.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Thanks for the warm greeting. I enjoy programming games for PC and Apps. I've been doing it as a hobby for a long time so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm sort of an IT guy myself though I don't do programming yet, but I like to watch anime too! We have a board on Anime & Manga and Computers & Technology if you'd like to discuss more.

Hope you have a great time!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    YO, SUMMONER, WELCOME TO PC!

oh gawd zombies don't like 'em. :c Yeah, you come at a right place! I think there are people who likes zombies... just not me. nuuuu. Yes, we're glad to have you here too! One of us, one of us! You'll have a great time, many forums to visit! hehe.

Enjoy~

Back