• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :)

There are some nice guides in the tools forum for getting started with hacking but we also have the beginner's lounge forum where you can ask questions anything pretty much anything hacking-related. I'm not a hacker myself so I can't help out in more detail but don't be afraid to ask through the beginner forum, I'm sure you'd get some help there. 8] Welcome to PC, Lorenz! Good luck hacking and hope you'll have an amazing time. <3

(Also agreed with flight above that turning your computer on after school or work is the best feeling period, ahah.)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Lorenz! It's so nice to meet you! Welcome to the PC ^^

Oh god, nothing better than your Pokémon be killed with an explosion in a Nuzlocke Challende XD Want a hug :( ? ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

U.U Darkrai is one of my favourite Pokémon too! But anyone is better than my precious Lucario :3 <3 ahah

You want to create a ROM Hack? Nice! I don't know anything of how t create a ROM Hack I'm sorry! But as Sheep said there are nice guides in the tools and resources section for you to get started and there is Begginer's Lounge too, where you can ask questions! Good Luck with you r ROM Hack! I'm looking forward to play it when it's playabel!

If you want to chat with me just send me a message ^^
    Enjoy your stay =D See you around~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC!

I think I know what you mean but sometimes I go straight to bed. College. /sigh. But hey, the feeling is awesome, it feels like home, haha!

You'll find many useful resources and tutorials and all you need in the ROMHack section! There's a beginner tool you can use! Just practice and practice~ You'll get there! So I'll be checking your rom hack in the future! if I ever visit hehe

ALSO DARKRAI IS ONE OF THE BEST

Back